Old 01-04-2010, 02:57 AM   #961
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewarez View Post
Tagging the thread to read when I have more time

Thanks

SW
Its well worth the time and effort dude. All the best
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:38 AM   #962
marisabia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
Its well worth the time and effort dude. All the best
i love this thread, i read through the whole thing a few weeks ago, and it definitely resonated with me, i have visited roage.com as well, now i check in just every few days, and ask myself why? i at times seem to be avoiding it, i think i need some time to absorb the information, i also believe it's fear that may be keeping me away, because there can't be any other reason, it's the best info imo on here.
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:17 AM   #963
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisabia View Post
i love this thread, i read through the whole thing a few weeks ago, and it definitely resonated with me, i have visited roage.com as well, now i check in just every few days, and ask myself why? i at times seem to be avoiding it, i think i need some time to absorb the information, i also believe it's fear that may be keeping me away, because there can't be any other reason, it's the best info imo on here.
Some amazing info here and on the site and forum. Resistance can be quite the obstacle. Watch the movie "Revolver" by Guy Ritchie and then check out this this thread for relevant clips from the movie: Who is the Real Enemy?(Clicky)

The above movie and clips are a necessary part of the process and should help rid you of at least enough fear to move onward if that choice is taken. Make sure and watch the full movie first if possible.

Hope this helps
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)

Last edited by nectars; 02-04-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:37 AM   #964
seamus

Quote:
Oh it might not be fear keeping you away. It may just be that your true inner self knows when your observer is ready for the information. You aren't ready yet, so there is no need to push.

when it happens correctly, it appears that mountains are being moved, so to speak, apart from your own effort, yet plainly you are involved. That's when you have learned to get out of your own way

That's probably the most difficult plateau to reach, since the slippery Ego will throw all sorts of red herrings your way, which all almost resonate with you. The red herrings feel good, but not quite right.

Nothing to fear though, it's all part of the game we're playing.

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #965
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Oh it might not be fear keeping you away. It may just be that your true inner self knows when your observer is ready for the information. You aren't ready yet, so there is no need to push.

when it happens correctly, it appears that mountains are being moved, so to speak, apart from your own effort, yet plainly you are involved. That's when you have learned to get out of your own way

That's probably the most difficult plateau to reach, since the slippery Ego will throw all sorts of red herrings your way, which all almost resonate with you. The red herrings feel good, but not quite right.

Excellent points worth closer inspection. Yet, if the information has been seen as fitting to be presented at this time, wouldn't this be by virtue of the Self acting through the ego? And in this instance wouldn't the resistance(or fear) itself be the ego attempting self preservation through the observer until its sure of the observers commitment and choice to begin the process?

All food for non-thought...

Last edited by nectars; 04-04-2010 at 08:28 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #966
marisabia

Quote:

i've been on this path seems my whole life. i realized a while back that i'm a right brainer, i never valued those things that other people value soo much. never been good at playing those games that people played.

i've also feel like i lived maybe at least 3 different lives in this onw alone. even though i'm, slow to change. i'm like a child in that i love to learn new things. i've always wonder why adults feel like they have to stop learning.
i have 2 girls 21 and 23 and a 12 month old son. (nothing planned. typical right brainer) and because i'm a female,nothing against you guys, i've learned to be patient unlike swift 44, although i do admire his courage. ( i miss him btw) i'm happy just patiently waiting most of the time. and being the best person i can be til the i'm worhty
Old 11-04-2010, 11:38 AM   #967
nectars

Quote:
i've learned to be patient unlike swift 44, although i do admire his courage. ( i miss him btw)

Not sure about here, but Swift is still on the roage forum

Roage Forum(clicky)

Old 11-04-2010, 09:11 PM   #968
seamus

Quote:
[...] i'm happy just patiently waiting most of the time. and being the best person i can be til the i'm worhty
Ah yes, the benefits of growing up in America... pandemic religious guilt.

You are already worthy. Thinking you are not will definitely hold you up though.. Ø will never give us more than we can believe we are ready for.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:54 PM   #969
marisabia

well on top of that i was raised catholic. talk about guilt

as well as the only girl with 4 brothers; always trying to prove my worth. your right, you know now that i think about it ive always felt unworthy. and im my case it's really not just religion. there's alot of other reasons i feel this way.
good point though.

maybe that is what is holding me up. ooh you got me thinking.

Last edited by marisabia; 11-04-2010 at 11:02 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:11 PM   #970
seamus

Quote:
well on top of that i was raised catholic. talk about guilt

as well as the only girl with 4 brothers; always trying to prove my worth. your right, you know now that i think about it ive always felt unworthy. and im my case it's really not just religion. there's alot of other reasons i feel this way.
good point though.

maybe that is what is holding me up. ooh you got me thinking.
Catholic. Uh huh! Ditto here. I feel ya, sister!

When i refer to religious guilt, I mean to include the complex of contributing factors and behaviors that are enabled by the religious atmosphere within a particular religious culture.

It's ironic that both catholics and Jews have similar guilt issues. But when you look at the role of the father, and the role of the mother (traditionally) and that both are encouraged to have large families, too many things line up to think that it's all a coincidence.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #971
marisabia

Quote:

When i refer to religious guilt, I mean to include the complex of contributing factors and behaviors that are enabled by the religious atmosphere within a particular religious culture.

It's ironic that both catholics and Jews have similar guilt issues. But when you look at the role of the father, and the role of the mother (traditionally) and that both are encouraged to have large families, too many things line up to think that it's all a coincidence.
your so right . and i'm first generational puerto rican to. so you can imagine the coulture shock, especially my mother went through. who was just a little country pumpkin raised up very traditional.

i remember she used to let the boys listen to richard pryor had no idea what he was talking about. that's how she learned most of her english cuss words. me too.for that matter
Old 11-04-2010, 11:57 PM   #972
marisabia

[QUOTE=nectars;1058794320]Not sure about here, but Swift is still on the roage forum

Roage Forum(clicky)
[/QUOTE

i've been lurking there too but just sporadically, so i may have missed him.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:03 AM   #973
marisabia

Quote:

too may things line up to think that it's all coincidence.

that's an interesting comment, you've given me couple things to think about
Old 26-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #974
roage

This bump is merely for the opportunity for another to see in ways they could not before and to say that I have found a consistency in my experience and that consistency is that:

“Your results may vary...”

Roage
roage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 10:04 PM   #975
heebeejeebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by roage View Post
this bump is merely for the opportunity for another to see in ways they could not before and to say that i have found a consistency in my experience and that consistency is that:

“your results may vary...”

roage
:d:d:d
heebeejeebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:10 PM   #976
roage

Quote:
Originally Posted by heebeejeebee View Post
:d:d:d
A by request bump!
Old 12-09-2010, 05:59 AM   #977
malkor

all the op links are dead.
malkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #978
particlepopup

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkor View Post
all the op links are dead.
http://www.roage.com/default.aspx?As...ookieSupport=1

This should get to where you need to go. Enjoy.
particlepopup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:52 PM   #979
malkor

thanks.

i would offer a suggestion to roage to edit the original post with the new link.
malkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 12:51 AM   #980
roage

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkor View Post
thanks.

i would offer a suggestion to roage to edit the original post with the new link.
Good suggestion, however, I am not permitted to edit the original post and the site was migrated from ASP to ASP.net and I was not pleased.

If there was an Icke god that could help I would be most grateful.

It has been evolving, here is the helper page with many pertinents.

Cheers,
Roage

http://www.roage.com/default.aspx?PageID=165

Last edited by roage; 13-09-2010 at 12:52 AM.