Old 08-07-2010, 03:10 AM   #1
verndewd
Banned

Default RE: David Seredas shift of ages

verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:14 AM   #2
verndewd
Banned

If you have done your research , You know there is so much to back this idea up its not even funny.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:49 AM   #3
ambler1980

well i know that even sound has a color associated with it and sound is just vibration, so i can see what you mean...

are you saying whatever core color you're putting out, the new earth or whatever planet will be one that most closely matches your color and you will go there?
Old 08-07-2010, 04:44 AM   #4
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
well i know that even sound has a color associated with it and sound is just vibration, so i can see what you mean...

are you saying whatever core color you're putting out, the new earth or whatever planet will be one that most closely matches your color and you will go there?
correct, and the one you left may even produce a new likeness of you so that the quantum incarnation remains fuid across the dimensions. Like layers of tape placed over each other each one a full part of the whole but not the entire whole.

look at it like taking a regular deck of playing cards and putting all the hearts with hearts and spades with spades etc.

Last edited by verndewd; 08-07-2010 at 04:46 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
verndewd
Banned

Old 10-07-2010, 01:03 AM   #6
verndewd
Banned

Old 10-07-2010, 03:11 AM   #7
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
correct, and the one you left may even produce a new likeness of you so that the quantum incarnation remains fuid across the dimensions. Like layers of tape placed over each other each one a full part of the whole but not the entire whole.

look at it like taking a regular deck of playing cards and putting all the hearts with hearts and spades with spades etc.
i just read some of a book the "Gaia Project" and the guy said pretty much what you said, that everyone will go to a planet that closest matches their vibrational frequency...he didn't say color, but same thing.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:13 AM   #8
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
i just read some of a book the "Gaia Project" and the guy said pretty much what you said, that everyone will go to a planet that closest matches their vibrational frequency...he didn't say color, but same thing.
interesting, never read it and the whole gaia thing has always turned me off. My idea was based on the physicists currently involved in the quantum consciousness field and my sisters dream about passing through dimensions.

original source synchronicity is a very good thing.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:13 AM   #9
verndewd
Banned

Shifts are an integral part of most ancient dialogues, according to peopl like enoch who I am certain was partly plagiarized from earlier sumerian texts, the idea of heaven and hell was more of a dimensional one in the regard that there were many layers of afterlife not just heaven and hell, even mormons took from that idea with three celestial kingdoms or whatever.

Knowing the quantum and physical aspects of atoms is yet another key indicator of how matter under certain conditions can manifest uncommon behavior, one experiment that I am foggy on was done by a woman at harvard who changed the nature of an atom from a solid to non solid, That was about 3 years ago or so.

Then there are ideas like the new heaven and earth in ancient manuscripts , dimensional bleed through where unscientific documentation reports people disappearing or travelling. And there is the uncertainty element in quantum entanglement predictive behaviors on the macro level, such as where my sister had a dream that time was a fabric being weaved and if certain patterns of behavior and event wasnt woven into the fabric of this time space certain major events wouldnt happen.

And that theme is relatively common as well especially in indigenous shamanic traditions. it would appear that our dimensional construct is interdependant in that if the fabric is woven a certain way through the dimensions it will result in a concretized set of circumstances here. So when you watch Sereda and many other physicists of that genre it becomes clear that there is a possibility of entering matter streams or energy streams in the galaxy and universe that could excite our atomic structures to the point where completely uncommon things occur and it could be a cyclicle realignment of transdimensional energies as a certain balance may be required to make the holographic representation of transdimensional matter stable.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #10
verndewd
Banned

I was doing a work up , a rough sketch of the symbology of the 13 steps of the pyramid. I could use a bit of input as I feel these are the primary 13 aspects of life in this dimension. I think that when you come to christ mind you have found the relativity in everything and then usind the symbol of the inverse triangle are able to see god mind which then you work to unify with becoming what is falsely called the star of david from two pyramids inverted of each other tip to tip.

the steps I have sketched out may not be accurate so as I said input is required to seperate our experience into the pirmary 13 areas.

scientific
spiritual
emotional
psychological
theoretical/esoteric
astrological
historical
philosophical
physical
geological
universal/galactic
infinite /finite
rational

I am convinced the 13 steps of the pyramid are the 13 basic elements of our existence. Though my current list is hastilly arrived at.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #11
delamo1999

Quote:
I was doing a work up , a rough sketch of the symbology of the 13 steps of the pyramid. I could use a bit of input as I feel these are the primary 13 aspects of life in this dimension. I think that when you come to christ mind you have found the relativity in everything and then usind the symbol of the inverse triangle are able to see god mind which then you work to unify with becoming what is falsely called the star of david from two pyramids inverted of each other tip to tip.

the steps I have sketched out may not be accurate so as I said input is required to seperate our experience into the pirmary 13 areas.

scientific
spiritual
emotional
psychological
theoretical/esoteric
astrological
historical
philosophical
physical
geological
universal/galactic
infinite /finite
rational

I am convinced the 13 steps of the pyramid are the 13 basic elements of our existence. Though my current list is hastilly arrived at.

Interesting concept. I'd like to read more.

delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:41 PM   #12
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by delamo1999 View Post
Interesting concept. I'd like to read more.

I was also trying to triangulate , if you will the number ofg stones on the all seeing eye with progress in time and stages of developement . Where one block represents a milestone in realization that being A key isolated facet of each row of stones.
From bottom to top I count
7/7/7/6/7/6/5/6/5/4/5/4/3

the content of a 3 dimensional pyramid would cube those numbers. So cubed the total would be 350, numerologically 8 and then 9 to the oneness in god mind sight.

I am not sure wether or not the symbols number of bricks is exact and will need to look at the one found in mayan caves to see if the numeric specificity is retained.

What I am realizing is the Pyramid is relativity from the infinite to the finite, because the same sybology hold true on the creational collective level, so like all things holographic everything is a total representation of everything no matter the scale or form we percieve.

Last edited by verndewd; 10-07-2010 at 11:44 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:18 AM   #13
verndewd
Banned

By this example found in precolumbian caves we can see that the numbers of blocks arent consistent. Which may cancel out any idea that there is sepcific meaning to the numbers of blocks.

What the existence of this particular stone represents is that someone was trying to preserve the idea of the 13 steps to godmind/sight. And that specific number would then have to have importance of a global nature because of the age and location versus where it was thought to originate in egypt.

One might also assert that it is not the eye of horus but rather horus is infact the persons christ mind coming to see his ability to unify with god mind.

But its not to say that either doesnt have a specific numerological encryption.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...S_BAH-p257.png

Here from bottom to top i get
12/11/11/11/10/9/9/8/8/7/7/6/5/ +1 for the capstone.
1072 stones approximately. or numerologically 10 or 1.

Not to say that its anything significant but the number of block may be the intent behind that specific symbols use.

where as the great seal would be 8 or 9 this others number possibly reflecting a different purpose. or it could just be stylish interpretation. But at least 13 holds up,and does 33 as in the other precolumbian artifact presented by Klaus dona.

Last edited by verndewd; 11-07-2010 at 12:52 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:50 AM   #14
verndewd
Banned

scientific
spiritual
emotional
psychological
theoretical/esoteric
astrological
historical
philosophical
physical
geological
universal/galactic
infinite /finite
rational
In all of these facets the prime relative function is relationship, so as we develop each of these And build blocks to our christ mind we have to learn how each milestone relates to the next if even on some abstract level,and how the blocks relate to the ascension to christ mind.

In using the term christ mind I use it as the totality of consciosness within the atomic constructs of this universe and the dimensions therein. As in the illustration I did with the flower of life backdrop

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...creationV2.jpg

here exemplified, is the spirit the father and the son as many tend to call it.
everything within the universal construct is the christ mind the yellow sphere around it , the godmind and the flower of life being the spirit.

As god mind ends the evolution of creation it becomes a sphere in the flower of life area and that once the host of heavens is full of those whod ascended. the gathering of god beings would have at some point learned to reconcile the differences in christ consciousness periodic cacophony resulting in reshuffling of dimension to bring harmony by religning core frequencies as in Pic one on the first post.

This pyramid symbology also applies to god mind in relation to the infinite collective , where once id thought the collective was indiviual spheres now I am convinced that they are entire universes evolved within the god mechanism that enable their evolution on the layerd dimensional constructs of what appears to be time space and matter.

There is no set name for each step of the 13 in that I dont know if you start from science and end in emotion or it is predetermined that the base is emotion and the peak is reason and you simply build blocks randomly as you go.

If an allegory breaks out as an indicator it would be the biblical allegory of the clay vessal and the allegory of the house on the rock. I am sure there are others in other traditions which may in fact tell us that the building of ones ascension could very well be founded on solid emotional control or a sense of well being for the self and everyone.

Last edited by verndewd; 11-07-2010 at 03:37 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:22 AM   #15
kimball13

Quote:

scientific
spiritual
emotional
psychological
theoretical/esoteric
astrological
historical
philosophical
physical
geological
universal/galactic
infinite /finite
rational

sweet thread, and well i dont like adding to much of the right track, just to add my sig to the sitch.

not the sense one but the harmony into chaos has to do a bit with what you speak of.

see i can understand this stuff, but that serpent stuff drives me nutty and causes a bit of dissonance and feeling of being assaulted by others over inflated ego's and such, it gets me a bit pointed and near being condescending towards them,,,,,,,,,,hence kinda sucking my energy into there false non sustainable construct of a matrix dimension.

to tell you the truth it hurts to see them suffer when i do what i do so well.
its like pulling the plug on them,,,,,,,,,,,,,its as if im forced to use some tools i was hopeing that would not be called for,,,,,,,,well i dont know what to call it,,,,,,,,,,shifting,,,,,,,,,it is hard to explain right now,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i can say it causes those elites that want to suck energy into there non sustanable construct to start to crumble, each time even just a moment, say a second or so put it into motion,,,,,,,,,,,,,i know it sounds like something im doing,,,,,,,,,,no it is God's hand at work as well as other things,,,,,,,,,,,,hard to explain but i know it is a gift of the Holy Spirit from God, but i have more choice than i thought i would, it is hard to explain without causing others alarm,,,,,,,,,,,,it is like i let loose the elites true creations to feed on there creators to recycle that energy is a good way to put it.

funny Kimball13, weird synchronicity.

i thank you for the reminder, i have explaned about memorie repression done in my life on purpose, it is a bit much to explain in few words, but it is written about long ago, i even have the memorie's of the prior incarnation, so this along with other things, i came across the part it speaks of my forgetting who i realy am due to being tricked, not by choice,,,,,,,,i just found that a few months back, but if you read my thread you will see me slipping allot of things in then finding the correlations later.

includeing fires and floods the last few days, the first time i wrote it down in very clear words what was being removed, i only can refer to it as removing my protections from certain things, when that happens some freak thing happens,,,,,,,,,,,i will leave it at that now.

But it is true about what you speak of about what the Elite are up to, but do to reasons of God's understanding i could only hope certain things were heard by the right ones to spread the need info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we are all responsible and can also find a solution,,,,,,,,,,,i have that strange fealing ive shared enough,,,,,,that is somethings that until im ready or your ready,,,,,,,,,,so now im going to do some work and focus on remembering.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:29 PM   #16
verndewd
Banned

the random placement of core energy through out the dimensions eventually makes the dimensions so alike that they converge for a brief time and the energies within each dimension are aligned to their specific dimension and the convergence ends in each dimension having harmony or its core vibration purified of alternate dimensional energies.

the american natives know that anyone on this specific plane that does not have an earth connected heart and way of life will not remain after the shift is done, and from what I gather by their silence on such matters are simply allowing things to be as they are for the purpose of being rid of most of it after the shift.

Last edited by verndewd; 05-08-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:28 AM   #17
fallen1

The more I think about the concept along with the idea that we are all manifestations of the same being the more I reach the conclussion that our higher enlightened, one with everything state is just a very troubled, divided and psychotic entity. If we are just immagining all this then we are all there is.....including the illuminati....all of us have to some extent bad impulses. We are divided between the logical and the spiritual, good and evil and all the rest.

Or perhaps the earth and all on it is just one massive computation/thought process while our eternal whole tries to work something through....like doing a huge calculus problem in its head except infinitely more complex....so it creates this immaginary world and starts playing a few billion roles to find an answer.

If I started splitting personalities in a few billion a bunch would be saints and a bunch would be the evilest bastards ever as different aspects of the whole get to dominate different pieces of the theory.

Maybe that's what happens when we think in all those atoms....universes we make happy, destroy, terrorize and all the rest all while we sit at a computer typing some phylosophical argumets.
fallen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:36 AM   #18
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen1 View Post
The more I think about the concept along with the idea that we are all manifestations of the same being the more I reach the conclussion that our higher enlightened, one with everything state is just a very troubled, divided and psychotic entity. If we are just immagining all this then we are all there is.....including the illuminati....all of us have to some extent bad impulses. We are divided between the logical and the spiritual, good and evil and all the rest.

Or perhaps the earth and all on it is just one massive computation/thought process while our eternal whole tries to work something through....like doing a huge calculus problem in its head except infinitely more complex....so it creates this immaginary world and starts playing a few billion roles to find an answer.

If I started splitting personalities in a few billion a bunch would be saints and a bunch would be the evilest bastards ever as different aspects of the whole get to dominate different pieces of the theory.

Maybe that's what happens when we think in all those atoms....universes we make happy, destroy, terrorize and all the rest all while we sit at a computer typing some phylosophical argumets.
maybe the dimensional variables exist to find the one unique you that will ascend to its higher self.
Old 12-08-2010, 06:13 AM   #19
fallen1

Quote:
maybe the dimensional variables exist to find the one unique you that will ascend to its higher self.
That reminds me of the ending of the Matrix Trilogy where this constantly repeating conflict ends in a sort of draw so to speak. Neo loses and is destroyed but ends up destroying Smith and this new entity....which couldn't be really called Neo any longer reboots the Matrix restoring order and peace.

Thinking about it fighting can't resolve anything because we're just fighting different aspects of ourselves which aren't going to be just killed....not in the grand scheme of things. They have to be changed or convinced or enlightened somehow but they are just the extremes not the infinitely varying middle ground. For one personality to truly transcend there would have to be a genuine unanimous agreement between all the parts....only then could there be a single personality transcending to evolve or enlighten the whole and only it(the mass subconscious) can see all the pieces at once so perhaps the transcending personality would be something completely new alltogether born from observing the big picture and all its interactions that we are all blind to.
fallen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:47 AM   #20
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen1 View Post
That reminds me of the ending of the Matrix Trilogy where this constantly repeating conflict ends in a sort of draw so to speak. Neo loses and is destroyed but ends up destroying Smith and this new entity....which couldn't be really called Neo any longer reboots the Matrix restoring order and peace.

Thinking about it fighting can't resolve anything because we're just fighting different aspects of ourselves which aren't going to be just killed....not in the grand scheme of things. They have to be changed or convinced or enlightened somehow but they are just the extremes not the infinitely varying middle ground. For one personality to truly transcend there would have to be a genuine unanimous agreement between all the parts....only then could there be a single personality transcending to evolve or enlighten the whole and only it(the mass subconscious) can see all the pieces at once so perhaps the transcending personality would be something completely new alltogether born from observing the big picture and all its interactions that we are all blind to.
That isnt necessarily true , one dimensional representation is a representation of all dimensions so it could in theory take one realized mind to bind the dimensional selves into a one coherence, That said if one dimensional; self is laying the ground work , the chances are greater than there are further developed dimensional selves and lesser developed selves working to that end. I think we could look at this like the forming of an event horizon in the consciousness where given enough interdimensional self motion it could steam roll into an event which catalyzes the process.

Its a numbers game since interdimensional bleed means you experience aspects of your other dimensions the chances are great that the choice of the direction in one will bleed to the others, but what matters most is every direction here.