Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 08-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #1261
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76
So a hangover tomorrow is not recomended?
No,not at all my friend!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #1262
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Lobuk ? Is that Jsnip from RN or You Tube.
You have completely lost me there LoL.

I dont actually understand what you are asking me.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:52 PM   #1263
braben199

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
I would go for the planned version,to hide the truth and enslave us

starts on the subject at 6.00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieK02PKv4ls&NR=1

I agree. I think it was planned. The catholic church destroyed the Maya and burned all the Mayan information about the calendar, or so we were told. Only 3 Mayan codices survived according to mainstream historians, however I've read that the church actually shipped a lot of Mayan text back to Europe where it has been hidden away in the Vatican ever since. These people know about the calendar and know its true meaning, make no mistake about that. Easter this year tying in with the 2nd day of the 9th wave is not a coincidence.

Expect a lot more bible bashers knocking on your doors in the comming weeks as they step up their desperate push to convert as many unwashed heathens as possible before its too late... I've already had a visit from a couple this week lol

Last edited by braben199; 08-03-2011 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Spelling
braben199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #1264
truthseeker1980

Looks like more evidence of the last cycle manifesting too, the police are not happy with the government, they r going to be taking to the streets over their cuts.

It's all happening, hopefully there will be no police to charge the people at the next cuts protest, coz from seeing tonights news they are going to be with the protesters.

So maybe icke is wrong protesting & taking to the streets won't be playing into their hands, as there won't be anyone to enforce their underhand tactics.

I expect we will see more & more of this in the coming months.

The power structure is well n truly failing right infront of our eyes.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:35 PM   #1265
lobuk

Default Unity Consciousness One (U-C-ONE)

Unity Consciousness One (U-C-ONE)

Quote:
http://www.tamiclose.com. Operation U-C-ONE...no name, no story. We are embarking on the 9th wave, and we've made the commitment to only come from the heart.

The heart doesn't have a story. It knows ItSelf. Our ego, that which we call by name, our personality, knows a myriad of stories. In fact, it only knows stories. You could call it the greatest story teller ever told .

We are dissolving our name and our story into this Unity Consciousness. Thus, we will be only communicating from our heart, and allowing it to lead. We are naked to the world as we drop everything that we think belongs to the name.

When you communicate with someone, open your heart and see the True Self...the ONE who shines Its Light. You'll be amazed as there won't be any need for words as you're looking directly into the light. Tears may arise because this witnessing is truly remarkable. It's like looking at a sunrise or a sunset....holding the space for witnessing it.

Join your True Self in Unity Consciousness, and ride this 9th wave naked to the world and heart-speak. It makes creating a budget for clothing obsolete

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGAN33QJDdo
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:03 AM   #1266
spacetimecontinuum

I wonder if this ever reached 0 but numbers or infinite, so alot of creation it looks like.....

16.4 billion years into:

October 28th 2011
12 days

November 9th 2011
14.2 hours

November 9th 14:12 2011
44 minutes

November 9th 14:56 2011
2.2 minutes

November 9th 14:58.2 2011
0.11 seconds

November 9th 14:58.31 2011

Last edited by spacetimecontinuum; 09-03-2011 at 12:05 AM.
spacetimecontinuum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:40 AM   #1267
rosabubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblue View Post
The raising of consciousness that I am experiencing comes as a great revelation to me, it's my inner world. There are no great changes that can be seen on the outside.
Same here, Ice Blue, but small changes on the outside anyway... maybe as a response to ongoing inner changes... I've noticed that there was more compassion inside me - a growing feeling over the weeks urging me to connect to empathy - and towards me too... more luck ... new encounters, quite meaningful...

Also the small appetite, unability to eat meat, craving fresh seasonal vegs.
Erratic sleeping hours, which can be quite funky as I have a day job...
The sleeping bit has been going on for years, and I dont get unhealthy surprisingly enough...

This definitely resonates with the personal work I've been doing for years, I guess it melts together with this wider wave, there's definitely energy coming in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblue View Post
Parallel to the raising of consciousness, I have bouts of rage or sadness, where I tend to think about people that hurt me, events that were marked by displeasure. I know that's ego and also cleansing I think. I quickly discipline myself - I think positive thoughts, I am fighting these negative thoughts, but I think that it's normal that such things come to the surface when one is working on self-improvement, practicing spirituality. Does anyone has similar experiences? I would love to hear how you folsk deal with this, if you do experience it, of course. Thanks.
Again, I share this experience very much, the people-that-hurt-me part, sometimes they visit two by two in my bedroom, to come and make some early morning conversation... it gets so ridiculous after a while that I have to laugh my way out of it, and it works very well, until next time ... :-)
Suddenly I'm in tears, deeply sad, next moment I watch birds in a puddle and I'm all filled with grace and joy ...

Tears, Laughter, Excitement, Doubt ... day after day, not one day like another - we walk.
I guess we shouldn't fight negative thoughts, as they are the part of ourselves that most need love, when we hid them and judged them and were ashamed of them...
As we recognize the egocentric child we pushed away without mercy, we give him a hug and set him free to grow up at last.
As Ron was saying in one of his videos, ego isn't evil, it doesn't mean bad, it might actually have helped us survive some bits of it all...
it just seems to look more and more useless lately, it's time we grow out of it.

Personally, I find that a genuine self-laughter - without cynicism, just watch the comedy show - watching our ego-self at work trying so hard... - cleanse the drama and helps anchoring the here & now... until next time :-P

Good ride to all, and love from frenchie Switzerland
rosabubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:04 AM   #1268
fr3d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76
Lobuk ? Is that Jsnip from RN or You Tube.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
You have completely lost me there LoL.

I dont actually understand what you are asking me.
Jsnip4 is a YT user who runs a board at http://www.realistnews.net

blackstar76 is registered there. So am i btw.
fr3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:13 AM   #1269
pali_gap

fo sure people started acting more strangely all of the sudden.

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:21 AM   #1270
blackstar76

hEY bIATCHES. MY world is over. I WISH IT WASN'T. But it is.LOVE YA.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:33 AM   #1271
truepositive

Hangover looks to be coming your way
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:04 AM   #1272
blakeriede

Quote:
I would go for the planned version,to hide the truth and enslave us

starts on the subject at 6.00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieK02PKv4ls&NR=1
totally planned.
the roman cult had the help of a mathematician obviously to write the gregorian calendar out of mayan texts that were stolen from the mayan people. and then the gregorian calendar was made, here are the murders of the roman catholic church:
[Crime No.16-80] Of association/membership to a criminal organisation: (1572 – 1585 CE) That the person known as Pope Gregory XIII, also known as “Medium corpus pilarum”, the 72nd Pope according to the prophecy of St Malachy, was both a member and leader of an organisation known as the “Roman Cult” first established and subsequently maintained for the sole purpose of organized criminal enterprise. That in his capacity of leader of this organized criminal enterprise did direct for numerous criminal acts to be undertaken including, but not limited to: murder, fraud, extortion, kidnapping, rape, incest and lowering of public morals.

[Crime No.16-81] Of crimes against humanity: (1572) St Bartholomew's Day Catholic troops of Charles IX sweep through Paris slaughtering between 10,000 and 20,000 Huguenots (Protestants); an estimated 700,000 flee during campaign.

[Crime No.16-82] Of moral indignity, depravity and inhumanity: (1572) That Pope Gregory XIII writes to France's Charles IX of Huguenot massacre: "We rejoice with you that with the help of God you have relieved the world of these wretched heretics".
more to read on this website here:
http://one-evil.org/almanac/evil_0160.htm
-
blakeriede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:25 AM   #1273
insert_creative_name_here

Today flew by. From start to finish it just flew. Change is happening. I personally am going to make the most of it. I'm entering this with nothing but good thoughts, no expectations, an open mind and just enjoying the ride. I hope everyone has a a wonderful day.

I've still got to get some sleep. If I can sleep

Happy March 9th!
Man's mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimension.
insert_creative_name_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:42 AM   #1274
ambler1980

i liken energy to flavors of ice cream...when i eat sherbert for the first time, i know that flavor, so when i eat it a year later, even if im blindfolded, i know it sherbert...

same with energy influxes...this latest one is like a flavor ive never tasted, its brand new...and i usually know my flavors as im very sensitive to these energies. its new.

this leads me to believe this is 9th wave energy...its strong, rigid, and elusive for the mind to lock onto...it feels like a very intuitive energy, something operating several "octaves" above the norm. the mind is becoming fairly useless.

Last edited by ambler1980; 09-03-2011 at 03:43 AM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:55 AM   #1275
measle_weasel

I think Ive felt something too the past week or two or so. Im just not sure though.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:10 AM   #1276
wildstyle

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
I think Ive felt something too the past week or two or so. Im just not sure though.
Me too... thought it was perhaps that chicken curry I ate, but then the feelings kept getting stronger and stronger every day!

I've been checking in on the thread from time to time... awesome how its continued to grow.

The last few videos from Ron have been very cool.. aligning closely with events and energies happening in my own life at the moment.

Welcome to the new waves peeps!!

//WildStyle
wildstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:04 AM   #1277
prema

Happy 9th to All!!!

I too am a longtime lurker and newbie here. I've been following this thread pretty much since Feb. 11th, when I found the forum by accident, while searching for the number 222. Still haven't found the meaning, but I do silently think of peace and cooperation/collaboration whenever I see it.

Thank you so much to everyone here for your contributions and discussion (even dissenters too!) I feel that this thread has kept the energy growing and momentum building since it's beginning.

Also, I can relate to many of the posts here such as the loss of memory as mentioned by Iceblue. It takes so much effort for a simple recall, such as what I did last week or remember the name of my favorite song playing, which I used to know by heart. Strange. It's been happening for a while now, but has become even more difficult to recall simple things like what I ate last week, what I did, what happened yesterday. Not to mention that my train of thoughts and opinions can change and shift so quickly from day to day...The mind is all but shot, hopefully making more room for the heart to lead the way!

On the validity of the Mayan calendar, I wouldn't know how else to prove it to another person, but I can say from my own personal experience my life has tremendously shifted with each change of the calendar (even when I knew nothing of the Mayan calendar), most notably in January 1999, and then again just as significantly in November 2009 and more dramatically November 3, 2010. Seems that it was timed almost perfectly to the T sometimes...So for me I don't question the shifts or the levels of change...I've learned to simply just accept and go with it..and whether I consciously wanted it or not, change/transformation was always inevitable and much needed (in a good way).

Sometimes, reading this thread reminds me of us all putting together pieces of a beautiful puzzle from a picture we have perhaps already seen... each playing an integral part in putting it together.

So yeah, thanks everyone for being here. It's nice to be around like-minded conscious co-creators dreaming up an awesome world to live in and be a part of this new energy wave! You help me process, make sense and keep up with all these changes!

Cheers!
p.s.
sorry for the long-winded ramblings of a first post!

Last edited by prema; 09-03-2011 at 07:22 AM. Reason: add
prema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:59 AM   #1278
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by prema View Post
Happy 9th to All!!!

I too am a longtime lurker and newbie here. I've been following this thread pretty much since Feb. 11th, when I found the forum by accident, while searching for the number 222. Still haven't found the meaning, but I do silently think of peace and cooperation/collaboration whenever I see it.
Hi,

and welcome to thread/forum.....if you are intrested in numbers try sent pm to forum member "Oiram" he is the number guru .

Oh, and good morning universal underground friends
Old 09-03-2011, 07:10 AM   #1279
blackstar76

Yeah it is the 9th. Happy 9'th to all. Perhaps the reason for my meltdown and fresh start. Or the bottles I drank last night. Eighter way HAPPY 9'TH.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #1280
prema

Quote:
Hi,

and welcome to thread/forum.....if you are intrested in numbers try sent pm to forum member "Oiram" he is the number guru .

Oh, and good morning universal underground friends
Thanks for the lead, it's an answer to one of my questions lately! lol.
prema is offline   Reply With Quote