Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 10-06-2007, 01:39 AM   #1
archangel

Default Which David Icke Book

I"m either want to purchase "the biggest secret" or "children of the Matrix"

going by the descriptions I don't really see a difference between the two.

Has anyone read both or either.

Opinions/Recomendations?

Thanks!!!!
archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:07 AM   #2
Inactive

Get Biggest Secret.
avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:09 AM   #3
baron von lotsov

Get the original source first. Dr. John Coleman's Conspirators Hierarchy - The Committee of 300. It will tell you all you need to know and then decide what books to follow it up with. I'll tell you though, you'll find that one a hard one to beat.
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:13 AM   #4
tinmenace

Biggest Secret. Get it direct from David's site. It helps him. Here's the link.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:26 AM   #5
mcmenek1

Hi archangel,

I’ve read both books......The Biggest Secret will give you a better overall picture of what’s going on.......The Children of the Matrix is a good follow up to The Biggest Secret......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:34 AM   #6
space monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
Get the original source first. Dr. John Coleman's Conspirators Hierarchy - The Committee of 300. It will tell you all you need to know and then decide what books to follow it up with. I'll tell you though, you'll find that one a hard one to beat.
There's more to all this than just politics, and as Archangel is interested in reading Icke, I can imagine that he/she is looking for a little more that just that. I mean, does understanding the politics of Com300 explain how we live in a world where such an organisation can exist to begin with? If not, then I think Icke's books, specifically "And the Truth Shall Set You Free" and "Children of the Matrix", aren't such a bad place to start, as they are full of links to a vast swath of free-thinking (or free-er thinking) knowledge and minds.
space monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:57 AM   #7
baron von lotsov

The book I mentioned is one that I have read and I'd say it is mainly a history book covering the period of the Victorians right up to about 15 years ago. It's factual and written by a very intelligent man with an incredible wealth of knowledge and not one thing have I seen intentionally misrepresented. It's a prophecy of what is to come and time has shown it to be spot on. Someone went through it and worked out 97% of his predictions were spot on and the other 3% partially right. That takes some beating though the Icke books early on from what I have read are more diverse and with additional good info. His coverage of the House of Windsor and Black Nobility I can't argue with so read both then, that's the answer.
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 03:01 AM   #8
space monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
The book I mentioned is one that I have read and I'd say it is mainly a history book covering the period of the Victorians right up to about 15 years ago. It's factual and written by a very intelligent man with an incredible wealth of knowledge and not one thing have I seen intentionally misrepresented. It's a prophecy of what is to come and time has shown it to be spot on. Someone went through it and worked out 97% of his predictions were spot on and the other 3% partially right. That takes some beating though the Icke books early on from what I have read are more diverse and with additional good info. His coverage of the House of Windsor and Black Nobility I can't argue with so read both then, that's the answer.
Well ok, but that's sort of missing my point. If it wasn't for Icke, I might not have made so many incredible discoveries as I have: Nikola Tesla; Val Valerian; Wilhelm Reich, and so on.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:18 AM   #9
lookfar

Hi Archangel

I agree with mcmenek1, I recommend The Biggest Secret first, followed by Children of the Matrix. Happy reading!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 05:52 AM   #10
the festival spirit
Banned

Which David Ice Book

Never heard of him, but

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Hi Archangel

I agree with mcmenek1, I recommend The Biggest Secret first, followed by Children of the Matrix. Happy reading!!
the festival spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 08:23 AM   #11
john white

Go for "Tales of the Timeloop", its far more useful

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 08:43 AM   #12
archangel

Thanks for all of the replies

Just to clarify. I am not new to any of this stuff. I've been following all things NWO for a couple years now.

Are you guys recomending "The biggest Secret" b/c it is more of an introductory book? or b/c it is a better book?

thanks again.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:57 AM   #13
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Go for "Tales of the Timeloop", its far more useful

It's certainly my favorite so far!

As for "Secret" and "Matrix": I wouldn't like to choose between them. Probably get "Secret" first; that's what I did anyway.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #14
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by archangel View Post
Thanks for all of the replies

Just to clarify. I am not new to any of this stuff. I've been following all things NWO for a couple years now.

Are you guys recomending "The biggest Secret" b/c it is more of an introductory book? or b/c it is a better book?

thanks again.

It's the most explosive, and it will prime you to better understand everything else David has to say. At least you'll understand WHERE he's coming from.

If you have never read any of David's books, this is definitely the one to begin with. It's an excellent tool to help you let go of all pre-conceived belief systems so that you can process information without bias.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:12 PM   #15
rossus

"Infinite love is the only truth" is the only David Icke book I read and loved,
it sums up about everything he talked about in his previous books + some new information added to it.

"Throw away profit and greed, and there won't be any thieves." - Laozi
rossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:18 PM   #16
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Biggest Secret. Get it direct from David's site. It helps him. Here's the link.

Echo that deffo

All the Love

Phoenix
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:56 PM   #17
misscpb
Inactive

The Biggest Secret is just great.

It is a very powerful and insightful book and highlights that every man, woman and child is affected. It was very well researched and does into detail about how the same interconnecting bloodlines have controlled the planet for thousands of years. How they created all the major religions and suppressed the spiritual and esoteric knowledge that will set humanity free from its mental and emotional prisons. It also includes a devastating expose of the true origins of Christianity, and the other major relationships and documents, also suppressed science which explains why the world is facing a time of incredible change and transformation. Ickes book reveals how and why Diana Princess of Wales was murdered in paris in 1997, including information from a close confidant of Diana for nine year which has never before been made public.

Other areas in the book are about martians/other beings and the origins of humanity, the reptilians, the babylonian brotherhood, gods, the royal family, land of the free, money and the scam, satan, child abuse, information on the Clintons, Bush Family, Hitler, dna and how vibrations and other things affect and suppress us, and many more exciting and often shocking things that we and others all need to know.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:26 PM   #18
archangel

thanks guys.

I think I will go with the Majority vote and grab "The biggest Secret"
Old 10-06-2007, 06:31 PM   #19
da renn
Inactive

Quote:
thanks guys.

Grab the rest after that one too! David Icke, with his books- he really spoiling us! Ha, ha.
"Infinite Love...etc" His last book- is the icing on the cake.

Last edited by da renn; 10-06-2007 at 07:17 PM.
da renn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 08:00 PM   #20
space monkey

Quote:
thanks guys.

The neutral middle-ground between "And the Truth... " and "Children of the Matrix". Good chap!