Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 08-12-2008, 04:30 PM   #1
baron von lotsov

Default Dr Richard Day: A Proper NWO Insider

Enough of the fake- here is a real one. You can tell the difference because this was recorded in 1969, and we can verify much of the plan outlined here because it is already happening, but in 1969 it wasn’t.

Here is a taste. Follow the link for more.

Quote:
"Population control; permission to have babies; redirecting the purpose of sex - sex without reproduction and reproduction without sex; contraception universally available to all; sex education and carnalising of youth as a tool of world government; tax funded abortion as population control; encouraging homosexuality ... anything goes homosexuality also was to be encouraged; technology used for reproduction without sex; families to diminish in importance; euthanasia and the "demise pill"; limiting access to affordable medical care makes eliminating elderly easier; medicine would be tightly controlled; elimination of private doctors; new difficult to diagnose and untreatable diseases; suppressing cancer cures as a means of population control; inducing heart attacks as a form of assassination; education as a tool for accelerating the onset of puberty and evolution; blending all religions ... the old religions will have to go; changing the bible through revisions of key words; restructuring education as a tool of indoctrination; more time in schools, but pupils "wouldn't learn anything"; controlling who has access to information; schools as the hub of the community; "some books would just disappear from the libraries"; changing laws to promote moral and social chaos; the encouragement of drug abuse to create a jungle atmosphere in cities and towns; promote alcohol abuse; restrictions on travel; the need for more jails, and using hospitals as jails; no more psychological or physical security; crime used to manage society; curtailment of US industrial pre-eminence; shifting populations and economies -- tearing out the social roots; sports as a tool of social engineering and change; sex and violence inculcated through entertainment; travel restrictions and implanted I.D. cards; food control; weather control; know how people respond - making them do what you want; falsified scientific research; use of terrorism; surveillance, implants, and televisions that watch you; home ownership a thing of the past; the arrival of the totalitarian global system."
http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html...arbarians.html
Old 08-12-2008, 05:14 PM   #2
breezinreezin
Inactive

If a tape exists, then why has it only been transcribed and not uploaded as evidence. I'm suspicious about it's provenance.
breezinreezin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #3
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezinreezin View Post
If a tape exists, then why has it only been transcribed and not uploaded as evidence. I'm suspicious about it's provenance.
I have no idea, but the reason I think it is correct is that most of it concurs with what I have established from other reliable sources. Anyway you have no way of proving it because if someone wanted to fake it they could easily make a tape, its what is on the tape that is the thing you should go by. What is it you dispute?
Old 08-12-2008, 07:41 PM   #4
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Very interesting read...thanks for sharing!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #5
breezinreezin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
I have no idea, but the reason I think it is correct is that most of it concurs with what I have established from other reliable sources. Anyway you have no way of proving it because if someone wanted to fake it they could easily make a tape, its what is on the tape that is the thing you should go by. What is it you dispute?
My dispute has already been stated, but I'll expand a bit. By writing an account of what somebody has said, i can put words in that somebody's mouth, and cannot be taken as serious evidence, unless corroborated, by reliable witnesses--that's why there are 4 gospels in the New Testament. A tape, on the other hand, if it's established as authentic, puts what has been said beyond doubt.

In addition to this, it really does not seem probable that a doctor would have given such a talk as that to medical students. It just doesn't ring true.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:25 PM   #6
breezinreezin
Inactive

Ok. On reading further on that website it says that the talk was not voice recorded, but that notes were jotted down on napkins. That still leaves the the authenticity of those notes open to question without reliable collaboration.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:58 PM   #7
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezinreezin View Post

In addition to this, it really does not seem probable that a doctor would have given such a talk as that to medical students. It just doesn't ring true.
In your mind maybe, but in reality:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...ofgenocide.htm
Old 10-12-2008, 06:06 PM   #8
baron von lotsov

His obituary in a mainstream paper:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...55C0A96F948260

He certainly looks like the sort of person who would have been privy to what was being planned.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:24 PM   #9
lizzy

hi baron.
I think many elite academics / porfessionals know the agenda.they also know that to be totally committed to exposing the truth will ruin their lives and that of their families. And if they really understood what I do now, they knew there was little anyone can do to stop it......the critical mass to do so won't be there until it is too late .....and that is now very close at hand.

Last edited by lizzy; 10-12-2008 at 06:26 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:40 PM   #10
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
hi baron.
I think many elite academics / porfessionals know the agenda.they also know that to be totally committed to exposing the truth will ruin their lives and that of their families. And if they really understood what I do now, they knew there was little anyone can do to stop it......the critical mass to do so won't be there until it is too late .....and that is now very close at hand.
However, when they are about to die it doesn't matter and so we can learn things. They all seem to have little bits of the puzzle, which pertain to their professional role.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:22 PM   #11
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
However, when they are about to die it doesn't matter and so we can learn things. They all seem to have little bits of the puzzle, which pertain to their professional role.

yes baron, as things get worse more will voice their real thoughts.

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.c...0-274616db87e6
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:18 AM   #12
brain
Inactive

Wow

This seems to be worth exploring further.

Are you guys done discussing this?

brain is offline   Reply With Quote