Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 22-10-2008, 07:32 AM   #41
zen_fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
folks this information is coming direct to you from f.b.i division #5. The same agency behind the assassination of john f. Kennedy. Tom brokaw is an f.b.i division #5 agent! Inquisitional, f.b.i tied in with nasa, boeing along with defense industrial security command of denver. Brokaw has ties to jesuit fortresses, boston college & fairfield university along with roman catholic, university of notre dame & providence college! Now bare in mind that robert f. Kennedy spoke of a black president in forty years back in 1968. The time has come! What happened to this bobby? Dead! Read between the lines. I still believe john mccain will be the next u.s president as he is the archbisop of ny's (smom navigator) golden testicle. Lets not forget how the society of jesus has also funded roman catholic, joe biden's son hunter to the tune of $80,000 through their military fortress, the university of scranton! Hunter is trained by jesuits at their most powerful fortress known as georgetown university. Georgetown controlled by fr' james shea, sj. Shea, sj & archbishop donald wuerl control senator joe biden. Obama is controlled by both fr' james shea, sj and fr' edward w. Schmidt along with archbisops donald wuerl and francis eugene! So see how the society of jesus pull both stings? Always controlling their corporations! Please note how hunter biden is linked with the russell trust association's, skull & bones yale university. The same university roman catholic euan blair graduated from and the same yale where his father, roman catholic, tony blair the maltese knight recently taught globalism at. -craig oxley

"attorney general robert f. Kennedy told the world that the united states - despite alabama violence - is moving so fast in race relations a negro could be president in 40 years. ... "there is no question about it," the attorney general said. "in the next 40 years a negro can achieve the same position that brother had."

rawr me talks bigger then you.
Old 22-10-2008, 07:33 AM   #42
knightbk

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
Everyone knows the US & the world is in a crisis. I don't think he needed to point that out. IMO, he was alerting us to something else. But what?
He isn't alerting you to anything else, he is directly telling you that there ARE crisis that need to be dealt with from DAY ONE by the new President, and there will be other things that are going to happen. Some as a result of what is going on today and some totally unforseen.

Anybody alive right now understands that the next 2 or 3 years will probably be tough ones economically, and bad economic times always cause foreign policy crisis. History shows this. The next President is going to have a tough agenda on his plate before things are relatively stable again, which they will be at some point in time, be it 2 years, 5 or 10. That is the way of the world.

Now, anybody who chooses to believe the world is going to end or yadda yadda yadda, well, my prayers are with you for wasting your life worrying about what essentially amounts to idiocy. While you are worrying about whatever, a Red Truck will run you over tomorrow or cancer will get you or whatever.

Enjoy your life bud and don't worry so much about this stuff. Sites like these actually feed on negative energy and fear, even though everybody here tries to say to fight against that.

Last edited by knightbk; 22-10-2008 at 07:36 AM.
knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 08:02 AM   #43
cmdr_sabbathius

Emerald City?

Something tells me we're not in Kansas anymore.
cmdr_sabbathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 09:24 AM   #44
timezone

Post Colin Powell Warns Of Coming Crisis

Colin Powell Warns Of Coming Crisis “We Don’t Even Know About Right Now”

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Tuesday, Oct 21, 2008

Colin Powell has made bizarre comments that echo the recent declaration by Democratic VP candidate Joe Biden that there will be an "international crisis" early into Barack Obama’s presidency that will test the new president by forcing him to make unpopular decisions.

Speaking on meet the press two days ago, Powell officially endorsed Obama and also made the following statement:

"The problems will always be there and there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now.

So I think what the President has to start to do is to start using the power of the oval office and the power of his personality to convince the American people and convince the world that America is solid, that America is going to move forward, we are going to fix our economic problems, we’re going to meet out overseas obligations."

Watch Powell make the comment at 2.35 into the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LDBO...rs.com/?p=5461

Is Colin Powell referring to a theoretical crisis that could occur at any time? If so why does he choose a specific date, within the first two days after the inauguration? Also why does he refer to general problems that the new president will have to deal with in a separate context? We are already in an economic crisis, everyone knows that, so what new crisis is Powell talking about?

Whatever you read into Powell’s comments, they sound somewhat bizarre, particularly as they come on the back of Joe Biden’s "guarantee" of a "generated crisis" to "test the mettle" of the new leader within six months of the new presidential term:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOwb9...rs.com/?p=5461

What does Biden mean by "generated crisis"? It is an undeniably strange term to use.

His reference to John F. Kennedy indicates that Biden may have been referring some kind of geopolitical crisis in the vain of the Cuban missile crisis of April 1961. The confrontation between the United States, the Soviet Union, and Cuba at the height of the Cold War came within the first four months of JFK’s presidency.

Obama’s running mate made the comments at a fundraising event in Seattle two days ago, on the same day Powell also spoke of a coming crisis.

We shouldn’t be surprised at Powell’s comments however, given that the former Secretary of State seemingly has a knack for predicting events before they take place.

Previous to the beginning of the Iraq war in February 2003, an audio tape containing a voice described as that of Osama Bin Laden was touted as proof positive of Al Qaeda links with Saddam Hussein.

Hours before the tape was discovered and aired by TV channel Al Jazeera, Powell announced in the US Senate that a “Bin Laden tape is coming proving Iraq’s links with Al-Qaeda.”

This led some to raise the question how does Colin Powell know what Al Jazeera are going to broadcast before they do?

In an amazing and timely coincidence, the tape came barely a week after Powell’s attempts to link Al Qaeda and Saddam in his botched presentation of lies and exaggerations before the UN Security Council.

Last edited by timezone; 22-10-2008 at 09:26 AM.
timezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #45
loderlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by timezone View Post
What does Biden mean by "generated crisis"?
Himself.

People that say, these creatures are imaginary. Then why are we able to eat them.

Freemasons worship the "great architect" of the fake reality enslaving them.

Use your light, and head in the darkness, I don't fear the unknown.
loderlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 11:09 AM   #46
zen_fox

The Obama administration is going to finish the work of Bush. Because of Bush's near universal hatred among the people they could no longer pull off a false flag event and change enemies. It's just like in 1984 where on a whim enemies were changed. Now the US is enemies with Iraq. Next it will be Russia again. No one was going to buy into a Bush administration false flag event again. There was a bombing under Clinton. There was a bombing under Bush and there will be a bombing under Obama. Obama is just the new face for the same old fascist push.

What Powell is talking about is the upcoming events they have planned. Joe Biden has echoed these statements as well. Obama is going to make some economic decisions which even his most loyal of followers will not agree with and they're trying to make sure his support will be galvanized even greater than Bush's was. This will be paired with another "incident", most likely a false flag international bombing (think Israel). With Obama in office, Brizensky will be calling the shots again as he did under President Carter.

If you look at some of Obama's policies they're as bad, if not worse then, Bush. He opposes gun ownership. He is not anti-war, just anti Iraq war, and that probably only because it's unpopular. He has talked several times about a new service offered to help young people through college, but he has made no mention that this would be mandatory service in either the armed forces or the peace corps. It is a form of soft draft.

He is likely to win though and his following is fanatical, absolutely rabid. He is the new, replacing the old, with some distinct new policies. He is likely to usurp even more power and control then Bush did, to finalize America into a police state, fascist regime.

I don't like either candidate but I think it does make some sense that Mccain would actually help the people wake up to what's going on. People really don't like Bush and Mccain would be seen as Bush term 3. Mccain would be quagmired, unable to gain support from his own party, the opposite party, and the people. He wouldn't be able to do anything. At least stagnation would be better.
Old 22-10-2008, 11:40 AM   #47
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderlive View Post
Himself.
Haha.
size_of_light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #48
size_of_light

I get the sense that McCain (describing the Kennedy assassination as an 'intervention'), Biden (likening Obama to Kennedy, no less, and guaranteeing a crisis) and Powell (naming a date) are all communicating different elements of the same coming events.

Could Obama be the victim of an assasination or an assassination attempt (ala Kennedy) immediately following his inauguration (Jan 21 or 22), which will be (a crisis) blamed on a particular country, thereby creating a pretext for a war?

Are they subliminally communicating pieces of a message to the public at large (if so why?), or are the intended recipients of the message a specific person or persons?

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-10-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old 22-10-2008, 01:28 PM   #49
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleft_asunder View Post
WTF?? Did he really say that?
Yup they are gonna assassinate Obama and Biden will become president probably. They is something fishy with that guy!!!
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 01:34 PM   #50
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
Yup they are gonna assassinate Obama and Biden will become president probably. They is something fishy with that guy!!!
Biden was linked closely to the financiers of the 9/11 attacks. In the days following 9/11, he met with Pakistani ISI General Mahmood Ahmed, the man who gave the order to get one hundred thousand dollars wired to Mohammed Atta.

and this:

Joe Biden the seemingly clairvoyant senator from Delaware, and vice presidential nominee was out making predictions, again. The last time Joe was using his crystal ball was on September 10, 2001, one day prior to the 9/11 attacks.

He was at the national press club when he made an astounding prediction, that came true hours later. "We will have diverted all that money to address the least likely threat while the real threats come into this country in the hold of a ship, or the belly of a plane, or are smuggled into a city in the middle of the night in a vial in a backpack."

Biden Brings His Prophecy to the Emerald City
http://www.noonehastodietomorrow.com.../388?task=view
Old 22-10-2008, 01:53 PM   #51
sirlozo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortysixandtwo View Post
He's just talking about the United States Inauguration Date. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Yeah, this,.
sirlozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 02:14 PM   #52
tao81

Is it possible that the president has access to information that the candidates may not have access to? In other words, on January 22nd, will the new president discover what's really going on? Maybe that's what Powell is getting at.

This is so bizarre.
tao81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 02:19 PM   #53
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao81 View Post
Is it possible that the president has access to information that the candidates may not have access to? In other words, on January 22nd, will the new president discover what's really going on? Maybe that's what Powell is getting at.

This is so bizarre.
It doesnt SEEM to be that. As mentioned by RealDeal in the OP, this is what Colin Powell said :-

Quote:
"Theres going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January which we don't even know about right now!" -Colin Powell 10/19/2008

Last edited by steevo; 22-10-2008 at 02:19 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 02:22 PM   #54
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Biden was linked closely to the financiers of the 9/11 attacks. In the days following 9/11, he met with Pakistani ISI General Mahmood Ahmed, the man who gave the order to get one hundred thousand dollars wired to Mohammed Atta.

and this:

Joe Biden the seemingly clairvoyant senator from Delaware, and vice presidential nominee was out making predictions, again. The last time Joe was using his crystal ball was on September 10, 2001, one day prior to the 9/11 attacks.

He was at the national press club when he made an astounding prediction, that came true hours later. "We will have diverted all that money to address the least likely threat while the real threats come into this country in the hold of a ship, or the belly of a plane, or are smuggled into a city in the middle of the night in a vial in a backpack."

Biden Brings His Prophecy to the Emerald City
http://www.noonehastodietomorrow.com.../388?task=view

Very interesting. But its also funny how 'Osama Bin Laden' and 'Obama Biden' sound the same.

They know what the hell is going on. Its been planned from the biginning.
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan

Last edited by real6; 22-10-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Old 22-10-2008, 02:36 PM   #55
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
Very interesting. But its also funny how 'Osama Bin Laden' and 'Obama Biden' sound the same.

They know what the hell is going on. Its been planned from the biginning.
That's definitely a difficult one to explain away. Anyone who doesn't find that to be one of the most bizarre coincidences in history is either blind or lying to themselves.
Old 22-10-2008, 02:38 PM   #56
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
That's definitely a difficult one to explain away. Anyone who doesn't find that to be one of the most bizarre coincidences in history is either blind or lying to themselves.
It has to be something hiding under that. TinTin always has these amazing posts on this kind of subject matter. But it is in front of our eyes. They are telling us something. We know and we are giving you this information and tell you sheep we know whats going on and we will create another 9/11 - 7/11 event. Im telling you...

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/08/27/...ly-of-a-plane/

Flashback: Biden on 9/10/01 warned the ‘real threat’ may come in ‘the belly of a plane’»

biden.jpgBefore 9/11, the Bush administration’s national security focus was on missile defense, not terrorism. In fact, on 9/11, then-National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice was set to deliver a speech that focused “largely on missile defense.” Writing at the Huffington Post, Joe Cirincione — president of the Ploughshares Fund — recalls this quote from Sen. Joseph Biden (D-DE) on Sept. 10, 2001, warning against the Bush administration’s approach:

We will have diverted all that money to address the least likely threat while the real threats come into this country in the hold of a ship, or the belly of a plane, or are smuggled into a city in the middle of the night in a vial in a backpack.

Cirincione writes, “If George Bush had listened to Joe Biden instead of Donald Rumsfeld, the history of the past seven years would have been very different. We might have prevented 9/11.”

-Dexter Morgan

Last edited by real6; 22-10-2008 at 02:47 PM.
Old 22-10-2008, 02:48 PM   #57
real6

Default Biden Admits Post-9/11 Meeting With Hijacker's Fin

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/arti...idenadmits.htm

Biden Admits Post-9/11 Meeting With Hijacker's Financier
We Are Change group questions Senator on details of confab with Pakistani general

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Presidential candidate Senator Joe Biden admitted meeting with the chief financier of the 9/11 hijackers in the days after September 11 after being confronted by We Are Change founder Luke Rudkowski in the press room following Sunday's Democratic debate in New Hampshire.

According to the FBI and as confirmed by various news reports at the time, Pakistani ISI General Mahmoud Ahmad instructed Omar Saeed Sheikh, the alleged assassin of Daniel Pearl, to wire $100,000 to alleged lead hijacker Mohammed Atta in the summer of 2001.

Arriving exactly one week before 9/11, the general met with Pentagon, White House National Security Council and CIA officials, including George Tenet and Marc Grossman, then U.S. Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs.

On the very morning of 9/11, Ahmad was at a breakfast meeting on Capitol Hill hosted by Senator Bob Graham and Rep. Porter Goss, the chairmen of the Senate and House Intelligence committees.

Two days after the attack on the twin towers and the Pentagon, on September 13th, Senator Joseph Biden, Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, met with the ISI chief.

No adequate explanation has been forthcoming as to why top government and intelligence officials were meeting with the money man behind the alleged hijackers before and after 9/11.

Shortly after the Democratic debate had finished on Sunday, Prison Planet reporter Rudkowski was able to get access to the CNN spin room and confront presidential candidate Biden about his 9/11 meeting with the Pakistani General.

Pakistani ISI General Mahmoud Ahmad.

"We asked him the question - what was he doing with the head of the Pakistani ISI General Mahmoud Ahmad," said Rudkowski.

"He told me - he admitted that he met with him - he met with the head of the Pakistani ISI - he said I told them not to do it, I told them not to wire the money - I told them to stop supporting the Taliban, which shows he had foreknowledge of them supporting him."

"I told him - sir, he funded the hijackers, you did business with him, you let him go - he's free," said Rudkowski, to which Biden responded, "Get a life kid," after which Rudkowski was pushed away by Biden's security staff.

Biden's comments demand immediate explanation and an investigation into why Mohammed Atta's chief financier was allowed to leave the United States without even being questioned by authorities after having met with top Bush administration and other public officials.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Internet leader in activist media - Prison Planet.tv. Get access to hundreds of special video reports, audio interviews, books and documentary films. Subscribers also get instant access to our hugely popular forum where you can network with like-minded people, meet up and get active! Click here to subscribe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The We Are Change organization, who made headlines for their recent head-to-head with Rudy Giuliani, were also busy speaking truth to power and confronting other high profile figures during their visit to New Hampshire.

Rudkowski said the event was packed with Ron Paul supporters and 9/11 truthers, outnumbering everybody besides Obama and Clinton acolytes.

The group confronted Bohemian Grove members Bill Richardson and David Gergen at the event, causing Richardson to run and leave the building, while Gergen attempted the laugh the subject away before the subjects of male prostitution at the Grove and Molec was mentioned, at which point Gergen also hurriedly left.

Another member of the group, Nate Evans, confronted Hillary Clinton at a fundraiser in New York, calling her "Queen Hillary" and was immediately assaulted by secret service, physically thrown out of the event and chased away.

Clinton was also asked about 9/11 and her association with the Bilderberg Group but completely ignored the questions.

Video footage from all the confrontations will be made available in the coming days.

-Dexter Morgan
Old 22-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #58
real6

Default 9/11,Dem VP Joe Biden,Daniel Peal Beheading and Bi

http://indymedia.org.nz/mod/comments...3672/index.php

9/11,Dem VP Joe Biden,Daniel Peal Beheading and Biden's Terrorist Allies

Re: 9/11,Dem VP Joe Biden,Daniel Peal Beheading and Biden's Terrorist Allies

Barrack Hussein Obama's Democrat VP choice Joseph Biden likes to brag abouyt being a 'Zionist',and while real right wing Jews must laugh at him behind his back for being such an idiot,(any real Zionist WOULD KNOW you MUST be born Jewish in the first place to enter that far right fascist club and although Biden qualifies as a fascist he does not quañify as a Zioninst cause he's not AND CAN'T BE a Jewish Fascist.Sorry Charlie - I mean Mr.Joe Biden - you don't even qualify as kosher tuna fish in their eyes...However when Biden's dealing with the scum of Pakistan 'intelligence' who took Daniel Pearl's life what does he say to them behind closed doors - that he an Islamic Fascist like they are !?
Biden is one sicko Irish-Catholic if you ask me - a Catholic Zionist Islamo Fascist !?
Anyway he does 'business' and talks real sweet to Pakistani ISI General Ahmad who happened to instruct Omar Saeed Sheikh(who is considered the chief responsible for the beheading of Jewish WSJ journalist DANIEL PEARL IN PAKISATAN A FEW YEARS AGO to send Mohammed Atta $100,000 cash from Pakistan pre 9/11 !! But even worst if it can get worst is the fact that this same Pakistani General who he had a private meeting with only 3 days after 9/11/01 ! This doofus Biden,(to be optimististic),(Joe Biden,who calls himself a
'Catholic Zionist !),is actually responsible for
Pakistani ISI General Ahmad sending that check to Atta in Venice and even more so because he must have known about it BEFORE Daniel Pearl's beheading - this scumbag Biden who would be U.S. President of Vice to replace Sikkk Slikkk Dikkk Cheney as well as his sons Beau and Hunter are turning out to be worse than the Saddam Hussein and sons he warned us about and who he voted to to go war against post 9/11 ! And now he and his
stooge Barrack Hussein Obama claims that was all a big mistake and we must concentrate more not on killing Iraqis but now upon killing Afghnis ! Joe Biden and his Washington,D.C. lobbyist son with his money laundering penny stock pump and dump 'hedge fund' Paradigm Cos. turns out to be everything he and his pals W Bush and John McPain I mean McCain warned us about Saddam ! And his son Beau of the Delaware National Guard and Delaware Attorney General's office with his credit card loan sharking connections is just as bad or worse than any son of Saddam Hussein in my humble opinion !
Note I had already written about the $70,000 check sent to Atta in Venice by someone in Dubai,(where Cheney's Haliburton is now headquartered), just before 9/11 and that it was cashed by 'Lebanese American' Makram Chams(a Titan Corp employee who just COINCIDENTALLY happened to have the convenient Kwik Check concession in Venice, Florida even though Titan is headquartered in San Diego,California !).And immediately after 911 he fled NOT to Iraq to be protected by Saddam or to Afghanistan to seek protection from Bush allies in Saudi Arabia where he from their sused his former employees at Titan for over $20 million for the great job he dids in Vwnice,Florida we can only presume !

Anyway the below material and links will show you what a fascist and or grossly incompetent doofu Hussein Obama has selected as President of Vice to replace our already outstanding President of Vice Dick Cheney !
Oh also note at bottom Saudi royalty also donated to 911 terrorists - Saudi Princess Al-Faisal,wife of longtime Bush family friend Prince
Bandar used Riggs Bank account where Bush's uncle Jonathan was a director to make their 'contribution'.Yes if you are an American you can only conclude that with 'leaders' like ours -who needs enemies !?

Sincerely,
Tony Ryals

digg.com/world_news/Joe_Biden_Met_Financier_Of_9_11_Hijackers_AFTER_91 1

Joe Biden Met Financier Of 9/11 Hijackers, AFTER 911 watch!
youtube.com — Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Joe
Biden admits on camera that he met with Omar Saeed Sheikh (also
accused of beheading Daniel Pearl) after 9/11. The Pakistani ISI agent
wired Mohammed Atta in the summer of 2001 according to the 9/11
Commission.

Share Bury Favorite? j.carcinogen 2 days ago digg it
7 Comments Who Dugg It? Blog It Email It

j.carcinogen
on 08/29/2008 I apologize, he met the ISI General, Ahmad who
instructed Sheikh to wire the money. Omar Sheik is also who Bhutto
said killed Bin Laden btw before she was killed:

www.youtube.com/watch

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4377152.shtml

McCain: Biden A "Very Wise Selection"

biden pakistan daniel pearl 911 connection

indymedia.org.nz/newswire/display/74352/index.php
Rupert Murdoch:Fox News' Islamofascist Ijaz Mansoor's Advice Killed
WSJ Reporter Daniel Pearl

And that,(getting Daniel Pearl killed by his advice and contacts in
Pakistan)),was at least hopefully unintentional.Worse yet is when this
scumbag Ijaz actually bribes,(donates),to our elected officials to
influence their political decisions including in Pakistan and the
Middle East that could or has come BACK TO HAUNT US ALL. :

Mitt Romney,CIA James Woolsey:Fox News' Islamofascist Ijaz Mansoor's
Advice Killed WSJ Reporter Daniel Pearl

islamo-fascist:
If I were looking for an example of one who fit CNN's and Fox News'
sensational term 'Islamofascist' it would be Ijaz Mansoor who was
until recently a part of Rupert Murdoch's Fox disinformation ops. You
know the kind - the ones Rupert Murdoch's Fox News gave unending free
air time to - pre Iraq war - to mumble about Saddam's nukes and WMDS
and even supposed UAV's or unmanned aerial vehicles Saddam
was(ha)going to attack US WITH FROM HALF A WORLD AWAY ! And Jihad
Manoor's business partner,ex CIA Director business partner James
Woolsey,has done very well for himself and his Dyncorp,etc.,,war
profiteering operations thanks to penny stock and war promoting shills
such as Ijaz Mansoor......

online news hour interview ijaz mansoor re daniel pearl

209.85.165.104/search

TERENCE SMITH: Last Wednesday in Karachi, an American journalist was
headed for this restaurant when he disappeared. Daniel Pearl, the
38-year-old South Asia Bureau chief for The Wall Street Journal, was
scheduled to meet a local source for an article on Richard Reid, the
alleged "shoe bomber."

Then, over the weekend, these photos of Pearl were released to news
organizations by a previously unknown group called the National
Movement for the Restoration of Pakistani Sovereignty. The group
charged that Pearl was a CIA Agent. The message complained about the
American government's treatment of Pakistanis captured in the Afghan
war, and now held in Cuba.

The group said in its e-mail it was holding Pearl "in very inhumane
circumstances. "If the Americans keep our countrymen in better
conditions, we will better the conditions of Mr. Pearl and all the
other Americans that we capture."

Yesterday, in an unusual step, the CIA publicly denied that Pearl ever
worked there. Dow Jones, the Journal's parent company, and the State
Department have issued similar denials.

RICHARD BOUCHER, State Department Spokesman: We want to reiterate our
view that he should be released immediately and unconditionally. He is
a respected journalist, and he has no connection with the United
States government.

TERENCE SMITH: The Pearl case has been raised at the highest levels.
On Monday, Secretary of State Colin Powell urged Pakistani President
Pervez Musharraf to do everything possible to win the reporter's
release. Investigators in Karachi suspect Pearl was kidnapped by the
militant group Harakat ul-Mujahedeen. It has kidnapped foreigners in
the past, and is linked to the al-Qaida network.

Pearl's disappearance
TERENCE SMITH: For more on the kidnapping, we go to Nafisa Hoodbhoy,
who from 1984 to 2000 was a reporter for Pakistan's leading newspaper,
Dawn, based in Karachi. She is an informal consultant to the Committee
to Protect Journalists. And to Mansoor Ijaz, an investment banker and
frequent op-ed columnist for international publications. His parents
emigrated to the United States in 1960 from Pakistan shortly before he
was born.

TERENCE SMITH: Welcome to you both. Mansoor Ijaz, you've been in
touch, I understand, with Daniel Pearl, and even provided him with
some contacts for sources among militant Islamic groups in Pakistan.
Tell us about that.

MANSOOR IJAZ, Investment Banker: Shortly after the tragic events of
September 11, Mr. Pearl called me from Bombay and said he had been
made aware that I had some contacts with some of the either former
associates of Osama bin Laden or some of the more radical Islamic
groups in Pakistan, which I did from other things that I had done in
that region. And he wanted to know whether or not I would be willing
to introduce him to them.

And I spent about an hour with him in that first telephone call
essentially trying to understand what story he wanted to pursue to
make sure I wasn't unnecessarily putting him in harm's way, because
these are not people who understand mistakes very well. And I was
absolutely convinced of his integrity, his honesty, his approach, and
I made those contacts available to him.

google search link for 'makram chams'

www.google.com/search

www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/01/390122.html

Titan Corp's Makram Chams Suspends U.S. Constitution
Tony Ryals | 25.01.2008 05:50

I have never heard Mr.Chams version of events in Venice,Florida and
his association with Mohamed Atta there and of how he came to be the
owner of the Kwik-Check that cashed Mohamed Atta's $70,000 check from
Dubai.

Pakistan ISI connection to Attaand 911

www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO206A.html

Schedule of Pakistan's Chief of Military Intelligence Lt. General
Mahmoud Ahmad, Washington, 4-13 September 2001

Summer 2001: ISI Chief Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad transfers $100,000 to
9-11 Ringleader Mohamed Atta.

4 September: Ahmad arrives in the US on an official visit.

4-9 September: He meets his US counterparts including CIA Head George Tenet.

9 September: Assassination of General Massood, leader of the Northern
Alliance. Official statement by Northern Alliance points to
involvement of the ISI-Osama-Taliban axis.

11 September: Terrorist Attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon. At the
time of the attacks, Lt General Ahmad was at a breakfast meeting at
the Capitol with the chairmen of the House and Senate Intelligence
Committees Sen Bob Graham and Rep Porter Goss. Also present at the
meeting were Sen. John Kyl and the Pakistani ambassador to the U.S.,
Maleeha Lodhi.

12-13 September: Meetings between Lt. General Ahmad and Deputy
Secretary of State Richard Armitage. Agreement on Pakistan's
collaboration negotiated between Ahmad and Armitage. Meeting between
General Ahmad and Secretary of State Colin Powell

13 September: Ahmad meets Senator Joseph Biden, Chairman of the Senate
Foreign Relations Committee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Condoleezza Rice's Press Conference

Condoleezza Rice's Press Conference
In the course of Condoleezza Rice's May 16 press conference (which
took place barely a few hours after the publication of the "Bush Knew"
headlines in The New York Post), an accredited Indian journalist asked
a question on the role of General Mahmoud Ahmad:

(...)

Q: Dr. Rice?

Ms RICE: Yes?

Q: Are you aware of the reports at the time that the ISI chief was in
Washington on September 11th, and on September 10th $100,000 was wired
from Pakistan to these groups here in this area? And why was he here?
Was he meeting with you or anybody in the Administration?

Ms RICE: I have not seen that report, and he was certainly not meeting
with me.13

(...)

Although there is no official confirmation, in all likelihood General
Mahmoud Ahmad met Dr. Rice during the course of his official visit.
Moreover, she must have been fully aware of the $100,000 transfer to
Mohammed Atta, which had been confirmed by the FBI.

Lost in the barrage of media reports on 'foreknowledge', this crucial
piece of information on the ISI's role in 9-11, implicates key members
of the Bush Administration including: CIA Director George Tenet,
Secretary of State Colin Powell, Deputy Secretary of State, Richard
Armitage, Under-Secretary of State Marc Grossman, as well Senator
Joseph Biden (Democrat), Chairman of the powerful Senate Foreign
Relations Committee (who met General Ahmad on the 13th of
September)."According to Biden, [Ahmad] pledged Pakistan's
cooperation".14......

CONFIRMED BY OFFICIAL SOURCES (QUOTED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA)
PAKISTAN'S CHIEF SPY GENERAL MAHMOUD AHMAD MET THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS
OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION AND THE US CONGRESS, DURING HIS VISIT TO
WASHINGTON (4-13 September 2001). (Dates of meeting indicated)
Secretary of State Colin Powell (12-13 Sept)

Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage (12-13 Sept)

Under-Secretary of State Marc Grossman (before 11 Sept)

CIA Director George Tenet (before 11 Sept)

Senator Bob Graham, Chairman of Senate Intelligence Committee (11 Sept)

Senator John Kyl, member of the Senate Intelligence committee (11 Sept)

Representative Porter Goss, Chairman of the House Intelligence
Committee (11 Sept)

Senator Joseph Biden, Chairman of Foreign Relations Committee (13 Sept)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although there is no official confirmation, in all likelihood General
Mahmoud Ahmad met Dr. Rice during the course of his official visit.
Moreover, she must have been fully aware of the $100,000 transfer to
Mohammed Atta, which had been confirmed by the FBI.

Lost in the barrage of media reports on 'foreknowledge', this crucial
piece of information on the ISI's role in 9-11, implicates key members
of the Bush Administration including: CIA Director George Tenet,
Secretary of State Colin Powell, Deputy Secretary of State, Richard
Armitage, Under-Secretary of State Marc Grossman, as well Senator
Joseph Biden (Democrat), Chairman of the powerful Senate Foreign
Relations Committee (who met General Ahmad on the 13th of
September)."According to Biden, [Ahmad] pledged Pakistan's
cooperation".14.

Mysterious 9-11 Breakfast Meeting on Capitol Hill
On the morning of September 11, General Mahmoud Ahmad, the alleged
"money-man" behind the 9-11 hijackers was at a breakfast meeting on
Capitol Hill hosted by Senator Bob Graham (Democrat) and
Representative Porter Goss, respectively chairmen of the Senate and
House Intelligence Committees. Also present at this meeting was
Pakistan's ambassador to the U.S. Maleeha Lodhi. The report confirms
that other members of the Senate and House Intelligence committees
were present...........

CIA Overshadows the Presidency
Dr. Rice's statement regarding the ISI chief at her May 16 press
conference, is an obvious cover-up. While General Ahmad was talking to
U.S. officials at the CIA and the Pentagon, he had allegedly also been
in contact (through a third party) with the September 11 terrorists.
What this suggests is that key individuals within the U.S.
military-intelligence establishment knew about these ISI contacts with
the September 11 terrorist 'ring leader', Mohammed Atta, and failed to
act. But this conclusion is, in fact, an understatement. Everything
indicates that CIA Director George Tenet and ISI Chief General Mahmoud
Ahmad, had established a close working relationship. General Mahmoud
had arrived a week prior to September 11 for consultations with George
Tenet. Bear in mind that the CIA's George Tenet, also has a close
personal relationship with President Bush. Prior to September 11,
Tenet would meet the President nearly every morning at 8:00 a.m.
sharp, for about half an hour. 20 15 A document, known as the
President's Daily Briefing, or PDB, "is prepared at Langley by the
CIA's analytical directorate, and a draft goes home with Tenet each
night. Tenet edits it personally and delivers it orally during his
early morning meeting with Bush."21 This practice of "oral
intelligence briefings" is unprecedented. Bush's predecessors at the
White House, received a written briefing:

"With Bush, who liked oral briefings and the CIA director in
attendance, a strong relationship had developed. Tenet could be
direct, even irreverent and earthy."22 '.....
google 'saudi bush riggs bank 911'

www.democrats.com/node/2678

Saudi Princess Al-Faisal,wife of longtime Bush family friend Prince
Bandar,Riggs Bank account where Bush's uncle Jonathan is a director

The Riggs Bank Scandal: Pinochet, the CIA, Saudis, 9/11...and...Jonathan Bush!
Submitted by Ted Kahl on January 18, 2005 - 4:01pm. Bush Scandals
Speaking of Bush scandals...here's my personal favorite of the last
four years -- the Riggs Bank scandal. Jack Shafer has written some
recent articles about Riggs Bank's long relationship with the CIA
(going back to the Bay of Pigs, and later, a CIA operation in Iran),
based on an investigation by Wall Street Journal writer Glenn Simpson.
(See "The CIA and Riggs Bank: A Wall Street Journal story that the
press gang should chase" and "The Spook Bank")

Most articles about Riggs focus on the Pinochet accounts, but downplay
the Saudi accounts -- and outright ignore the 9/11 connection. And of
course, these articles almost never mention that Uncle Jonathan Bush
is a top Riggs executive. Back when we wrote our "Top Bush Scandals of
2003", we included this mention of Riggs Bank under our #4 scandal,
"The 9/11 Coverup".

First the White House dragged out the release of the entire 800-page
congressional report on 9/11. Then they redacted the key 28 pages
about Saudi financing of the 9/11 attacks. What deeply damaging
information is in these 28 pages?

...Do these 28 pages establish if Saudi Princess Al-Faisal, wife of
longtime Bush family friend Prince Bandar, did in fact fund two of the
hijackers? Do they reveal if those funds came from her Riggs Bank
account where Bush's uncle Jonathan is a director? At this point, we
can only guess. Interestingly, when the Saudi Embassy got wind of the
FBI investigation into the Princess' finances, they sent over
employees to review the checks issued from her bank account. Did Riggs
officials help the Saudis scrub the records?

Do these 28 pages follow the money trail back from those same two
hijackers -- Khalid al-Midhar and Nawaq al-Hazmi -- to Omar
al-Bayoumi? Al-Bayoumi is the Saudi "student" who received $3000 per
month from Hamid al-Rashid, a top official of the Saudi Civil Aviation
authority, whose son is linked to Al Qaeda. Did al-Rashid develop the
sophisticated plan for the hijackings in collaboration with Al Qaeda?

For more about Riggs Bank, enter "riggs" at our old search engine.

IMHO, this really is THE great ignored scandal of the last four years.
Have you ever heard it mentioned on the Nightly News???

Ted Kahl's blog Login or register to post comments Printer-friendly
version Send to friend
Omar Saeed Sheikh mohammed atta joe biden
www.google.com/search

Tip: Save time by hitting the return key instead of clicking on "search"

Search ResultsAlex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!Now
that Joe Biden is Obama's running mate and may soon be the vice
president ... It is common knowledge that Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh,
going under the name ...
www.infowars.com/ - 57k - Cached - Similar pages
Flickr: Discussing Joe Biden / 9-11 Connection in U.S. Politics ...27
Aug 2008 ... remember The "RAVE" Act? that was JOE BIDEN'S ...
Pakistani ISI General Mahmoud Ahmad instructed Omar Saeed Sheikh, the
alleged assassin of ...
http://www.flickr.com/groups/worldpo...7606981579411/ - 44k -
Cached - Similar pages
Joe Biden And The Pakistani Secret Service - ShiaChat.comIt is common
knowledge that Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, going under the name Mustafa
... sent about $100000 from the United Arab Emirates to Mohammed Atta,
www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php - 51k - Cached -
Similar pages
Sept. 11's Smoking Gun: The Many Faces of Saeed SheikhSaeed, Working
With Underworld Figures, Gives Money to Mohamed Atta .... Mahmood met
with Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage, Senator Joseph Biden,
www.historycommons.org/essay.jsp - 112k - Cached -
Similar pages
Digg - Joe Biden Met Financier Of 9/11 Hijackers, AFTER 911...
Relations Committee Joe Biden admits on camera that he met with Omar
Saeed Sheikh ... The Pakistani ISI agent wired Mohammed Atta in the
summer of 2001 ...
digg.com/world_news/Joe_Biden_Met_Financier_Of_9_11_Hijackers_AFTER_91 1
- 25k - Cached - Similar pages

www.google.com/search

Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaAhmed
ordered Saeed Sheikh to send the $100000 to Atta [2]; ... was wired to
WTC hijacker Mohammed Atta from Pakistan by Ahmad Umar Sheikh at the
instance ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Omar_Saeed_Sheikh - 49k - Cached - Similar pages
Crimes of the State: Updated: ISI and The Wire Transfers of 9/11...
excess of $100000 to alleged "lead hijacker" Mohammed Atta prior to
9/11, .... went public with the ISI / Omar Saeed Sheikh / Mohammad
Atta connection. ...
crimesofthestate.blogspot.com/2007/05/pakistani-smoking-gun-of-911.html
- 58k - Cached - Similar pages
Lt General Mahmoud and Omar SheikhUntil now, Omar Saeed Sheikh, the
young Pakistani London School of .... 2001 that Mahmood ordered Saeed
Sheikh to send $100000 to hijacker Mohamed Atta. ...
http://www.btinternet.com/~nlpwessex...ikhMahmood.htm - 51k -
Cached - Similar pages
Complete 911 Timeline: Saeed SheikhAhmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, partying
in Pakistan after 9/11. ...... When asked whether Saeed Sheikh sent
Mohamed Atta $100000 for the 9/11 plot (see Early ...
www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp...
- 351k - Cached - Similar pages
$100000 transfer from Saeed Sheikh to Mohammed Atta -- Clearing up
...28 Jan 2008 ... transfer from Saeed Sheikh to Mohammed Atta --
Clearing up a few ... of the hard disk of the cellphone company Omar
Sheikh had subscribed to ...
http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss/duboard.php

-Dexter Morgan
Old 22-10-2008, 02:59 PM   #59
size_of_light

Obama Biden / Osama Bin Laden could be some kind of striking law of attraction thing, because I can't see any way that 'they' would have the power to engineer something like that (I could be wrong, I guess).

Firstly, they would have had to select all three based on their surnames before birth, and groomed Barak Obama, Joe Biden and Osama Bin Laden virtually from day one to ensure that they all headed in converging directions.

They would have had to covertly micromanage their lives to an extraordinary degree, and also significantly influenced the lives and decisions of a lot of other people they came into contact with at critical junctures, in order to get the circumstances and timing of all this just right.

Assuming it was the case, however, to have put so much time and effort into doing it, leads to the inevitable conclusion that they must see some extraordinary symbolic significance in the actual names themselves.

This is probably speculation best left to the symbolism forum, though, as I'm getting way off topic.

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-10-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Old 22-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #60
deckard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
FOLKS THIS INFORMATION IS COMING DIRECT TO YOU FROM F.B.I DIVISION #5. THE SAME AGENCY BEHIND THE ASSASSINATION OF JOHN F. KENNEDY. TOM BROKAW IS AN F.B.I DIVISION #5 AGENT! INQUISITIONAL, F.B.I TIED IN WITH NASA, BOEING ALONG WITH DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL SECURITY COMMAND OF DENVER. BROKAW HAS TIES TO JESUIT FORTRESSES, BOSTON COLLEGE & FAIRFIELD UNIVERSITY ALONG WITH ROMAN CATHOLIC, UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME & PROVIDENCE COLLEGE! NOW BARE IN MIND THAT ROBERT F. KENNEDY SPOKE OF A BLACK PRESIDENT IN FORTY YEARS BACK IN 1968. THE TIME HAS COME! WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS BOBBY? DEAD! READ BETWEEN THE LINES. I STILL BELIEVE JOHN MCCAIN WILL BE THE NEXT U.S PRESIDENT AS HE IS THE ARCHBISOP OF NY'S (SMOM NAVIGATOR) GOLDEN TESTICLE. LETS NOT FORGET HOW THE SOCIETY OF JESUS HAS ALSO FUNDED ROMAN CATHOLIC, JOE BIDEN'S SON HUNTER TO THE TUNE OF $80,000 THROUGH THEIR MILITARY FORTRESS, THE UNIVERSITY OF SCRANTON! HUNTER IS TRAINED BY JESUITS AT THEIR MOST POWERFUL FORTRESS KNOWN AS GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY. GEORGETOWN CONTROLLED BY FR' JAMES SHEA, SJ. SHEA, SJ & ARCHBISHOP DONALD WUERL CONTROL SENATOR JOE BIDEN. OBAMA IS CONTROLLED BY BOTH FR' JAMES SHEA, SJ AND FR' EDWARD W. SCHMIDT ALONG WITH ARCHBISOPS DONALD WUERL AND FRANCIS EUGENE! SO SEE HOW THE SOCIETY OF JESUS PULL BOTH STINGS? ALWAYS CONTROLLING THEIR CORPORATIONS! PLEASE NOTE HOW HUNTER BIDEN IS LINKED WITH THE RUSSELL TRUST ASSOCIATION'S, SKULL & BONES YALE UNIVERSITY. THE SAME UNIVERSITY ROMAN CATHOLIC EUAN BLAIR GRADUATED FROM AND THE SAME YALE WHERE HIS FATHER, ROMAN CATHOLIC, TONY BLAIR THE MALTESE KNIGHT RECENTLY TAUGHT GLOBALISM AT. -CRAIG OXLEY
Golden testicle....?
deckard is offline   Reply With Quote