Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 21-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #21
fist fury
Banned

Why would the call the inauguration a crisis?

Not only that, he said nobody would know. There's a couple of slips that occur from time to time from these people.

One that comes to mind if Rumsfeld's description of missiles being used on 9/11.

There's also Biden's comments.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalra...to-suppor.html

Quote:
ABC News' Matthew Jaffe Reports: Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., on Sunday guaranteed that if elected, Sen. Barack Obama., D-Ill., will be tested by an international crisis within his first six months in power and he will need supporters to stand by him as he makes tough, and possibly unpopular, decisions.

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

"I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate," Biden said to Emerald City supporters, mentioning the Middle East and Russia as possibilities. "And he's gonna need help. And the kind of help he's gonna need is, he's gonna need you - not financially to help him - we're gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it's not gonna be apparent initially, it's not gonna be apparent that we're right."

Not only will the next administration have to deal with foreign affairs issues, Biden warned, but also with the current economic crisis.

"Gird your loins," Biden told the crowd. "We're gonna win with your help, God willing, we're gonna win, but this is not gonna be an easy ride. This president, the next president, is gonna be left with the most significant task. It's like cleaning the Augean stables, man.

Last edited by fist fury; 21-10-2008 at 05:31 PM.
fist fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #22
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
Colin Powell on Meet the Press 10/19/2008 speaks of a Crisis on January 21st, 22nd!

"Theres going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January which we don't even know about right now!" -Colin Powell 10/19/2008

Watch at 2mins 40secs the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LDBOPcHpeo

Spread this information far and wide!
O shit!!!!

Another 9/11 - 7/7
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 06:45 PM   #23
london_lad_84
Inactive

How can he say that there is going to be a disaster or disasters on those EXACT dates, thats ridiculous.
london_lad_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 06:56 PM   #24
cleft_asunder
Inactive

But but but, if "[they] don't even know about [it]," then how do they know about it?
cleft_asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #25
size_of_light

We've had McCain calling the Kennedy assassination an 'intervention' in his debate with Obama and now Powell explicitly stating that there'll be a 'crisis' on the first or second day after Inauguration.

Then Joe Biden says this:

“Mark my words, it will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We’re about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39882

It's starting to add up.

Last edited by size_of_light; 21-10-2008 at 07:11 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 08:02 PM   #26
vonbeck

Default crisis, what crisis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by london_lad_84 View Post
How can he say that there is going to be a disaster or disasters on those EXACT dates, thats ridiculous.
He cant and if he did know something. Colin Powell is hardly the type to make such an error or to be so arrogant as to state it so boldly imho

I think there is too much of a willingness to read things into statements like this of Colin Powells. I have listened to it a few times and to me he is quite clearly saying that presidents have to deal with crisis thats the nature of the job and that on January 21st when the new president takes office there will no doubt be a new crisis arisen that no-one(including powell himself) is aware of yet.

If he had pulled some random date out of the air like the 22nd February and said the president would have a crisis to deal with and that no one knows about happen then, that woud have been a different story.
vonbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 08:09 PM   #27
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Exclamation Colin Powell on NBC’s “Meet the Press”

Quote:
Watch at 2mins 40secs the video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LDBOPcHpeo
Spread this information far and wide!
Here is the CQ Transcript: Colin Powell on NBC’s “Meet the Press”
Quote:
http://www.cqpolitics.com/wmspage.cf...s-000002976656
POWELL: I would start with talking to the American people and talking to the world, and conveying a new image of American leadership, a new image of America’s role in the world.

The problems will always be there, and there’s going to be a crisis come along in the 21st or 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now.

And so I think what the president has to do is to start using the power of the Oval Office and the power of his personality to convince the American people and to convince the world that America is solid, America is going to move forward, and we’re going to fix our economic problems, we’re going to meet our overseas obligations.

But restoring a sense of purpose, a sense of confidence in the American people and, in the international community, in America.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 08:29 PM   #28
americana

Quote:
Originally Posted by fist fury View Post
Why would the call the inauguration a crisis?

Not only that, he said nobody would know. There's a couple of slips that occur from time to time from these people.
Yes, but this time, CRISIS was said in so deliberate a manner, I cannot believe that it was a slip. He said the word louder and in a different tone than the rest of his answers!
americana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 08:36 PM   #29
danster82

Hang on a second if the Secretary of state says theres going to be a crisis coming 21st or 22nd of January that no body is aware of yet... isnt the first thing you would do is ask WHAT crisis? wouldn't that be the normal reaction to such a statement. I just thought it funny the way the guy interviewing didnt even bat an eye lid and just skiped over it.

Last edited by danster82; 21-10-2008 at 10:10 PM.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 08:37 PM   #30
vonbeck

On a personal level, life isnt simple I know next year I will have some sort of "crisis" to deal with, whether its, job or income related, health or family related. I know this, it doesnt mean I have foreknowledge of the event.

Note, Powell also says that "we" dont know about it yet. Not "you" dont know about it.................If he doesnt know about it, how does he have foreknowledge of it. Or was that a slip but the rest wasnt?
Old 21-10-2008, 08:37 PM   #31
steevo
Inactive

Maybe 21-22 January is Project Bluebeam day ?

They must be playing with our minds. The wankers.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 09:49 PM   #32
checkmate
Inactive

Well all new presidents are tested, but with the state of the Global Economy and all groups and countries trying to develop nuclear weapons it makes one stop and think.

One further note, President Bush met with both candidates to supposedly inform them of the looming security threats against the US just days before all these statements came out. Maybe it was the President's way of striking fear into them I don't know but wish I was a fly on the wall during that meeting.
checkmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #33
pdcdp

Hillary for president :d:d

Last edited by pdcdp; 21-10-2008 at 09:58 PM.
pdcdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #34
strt
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
GOLDEN TESTICLE
Can you please use normal font and one color, I almost missed this important part of your information because of creative formatting you used?
Old 21-10-2008, 11:42 PM   #35
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
We've had McCain calling the Kennedy assassination an 'intervention' in his debate with Obama and now Powell explicitly stating that there'll be a 'crisis' on the first or second day after Inauguration.

Then Joe Biden says this:

“Mark my words, it will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We’re about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39882

It's starting to add up.
WTF?? Did he really say that?
cleft_asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 11:55 PM   #36
simplify

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleft_asunder View Post
But but but, if "[they] don't even know about [it]," then how do they know about it?
My point exactly, either he knows something or he doesn't. I posted already on this very point
simplify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 03:37 AM   #37
knightbk

Sigh.

Once again somebody says something and the conspiracy sites jump on it.

He is talking figuratively that the next President is going to have crisis' to deal with and he is right, they are going to go in and they are going to be dealing with the economic mess, iraq, afganistan and other issues right off the bad.

He isn't saying that Martial Law is coming, Aliens, Blue Beams, FEMA Death Camps or anything else stupid like that.

Wake up.
knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2008, 03:39 AM   #38
simplify

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightbk View Post
Sigh.

He is talking figuratively that the next President is going to have crisis' to deal with and he is right, they are going to go in and they are going to be dealing with the economic mess, iraq, afganistan and other issues right off the bad.

He isn't saying that Martial Law is coming, Aliens, Blue Beams, FEMA Death Camps or anything else stupid like that.

Wake up.
Everyone knows the US & the world is in a crisis. I don't think he needed to point that out. IMO, he was alerting us to something else. But what?
Old 22-10-2008, 07:04 AM   #39
vonbeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightbk View Post
Sigh.

Wake up.
Finally someone who talks sense. Seems to be everyone is so desperate for bad stuff to happen on here, they are hanging on every word for"clues"
Old 22-10-2008, 07:18 AM   #40
simplify

Check out these 6 video clips on youtube for more info.

"Predictive Software show harder times in 2009"