Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 09-10-2008, 12:11 AM   #1
realdeal
Banned

Default British Credit Cards Stopped Across Europe [UVID]

BRITISH CREDIT CARDS STOPPED ACROSS EUROPE

08 October 2008

Credit Cards from Britain have been stopped across many stores over Europe. The Sovereign Military Order of Malta are starting to pull the plug on their current system. Remember how it was two Irish Roman Catholics who started the Great Depression.

realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:31 AM   #2
and justice for all

Yeah... so I’m hearing...
what do they know that we don’t?

Michael Parenti: Justice for Sale (mp3)

I'm not your daddy or mummy, don't ask me for links.
and justice for all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:59 AM   #3
simplify

Well its now official.....we are in a recession in Canada. Kinda surprised me, since for the most part we are doing ok here.....housing sales has gone into a slump, & some job losses. Nothing like the US & Britain. Wow you guys in England are taking a beating.....my sympathies go out to you all
simplify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:18 AM   #4
deany

for the past two weeks my nationwide debit and credit card have ceased to work in my local bank in the UAE..... never had a problem until the last couple of weeks.
deany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:41 AM   #5
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
Well its now official.....we are in a recession in Canada. Kinda surprised me, since for the most part we are doing ok here.....housing sales has gone into a slump, & some job losses. Nothing like the US & Britain. Wow you guys in England are taking a beating.....my sympathies go out to you all
To be honest - i havent seen it on the streets, any of my friends i ask they are like - " i have the same cash as allways"

infact clothes and shit have all went down in price.

They are blowing it out of all proportions.
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:49 AM   #6
zarah

You can't create a recession without imposing a climate of fear. The media tells us that we might lose our savings so we take our savings out of British banks and put them into foreign ones which guarantee 100% of our money. They tell us jobs are being lost and ours is at risk so we stop spending and start saving for the rainy day we're gonna experience soon. They tell us that houses are losing their value and it's so the wrong time to buy or sell so we stay where we are and don't even give it a second though..and so it goes on.
zarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:32 AM   #7
d9d9d9

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
BRITISH CREDIT CARDS STOPPED ACROSS EUROPE

08 October 2008

Remember how it was two Irish Roman Catholics who started the Great Depression.
What are you trying to say?
d9d9d9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:41 AM   #8
fortysixandtwo

Quote:
What are you trying to say?
I think hes trying to say that small actions like this can snowball into much larger events.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:51 AM   #9
killmicrosoft

Exclamation

so when will credit card cease to work in uk
killmicrosoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:55 AM   #10
serpentoffire

Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time

Bye bye british economy, aurevoir pounds. Soon you will be part of euro systems.
Welcome in the fantastic world of EURO-Disney....

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 02:47 AM   #11
realdeal
Banned

Exclamation Colin Powell speaks of a JANUARY CRISIS

Colin Powell on Meet the Press 10/19/2008 speaks of a Crisis on January 21st, 22nd!

"Theres going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January which we don't even know about right now!" -Colin Powell 10/19/2008

Watch at 2mins 40secs the video below:

Spread this information far and wide!
Old 21-10-2008, 02:52 AM   #12
checkmate
Inactive

I started a thread on it right after watching Meet the Press, it was understated and ignored by the commentator.
checkmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 04:27 AM   #13
romas

Man at this rate we need a special calendar for looming disasters and ufo landings.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 04:52 AM   #14
fortysixandtwo

He's just talking about the United States Inauguration Date. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Old 21-10-2008, 05:17 AM   #15
simplify

Default Colin Powell & suspence

Quote:
Originally Posted by romas View Post
Man at this rate we need a special calendar for looming disasters and ufo landings.
Iwas just thinking the same thing. Interesting comment from Powell. He seemed to deliberately slip it in there.....but how can he know about it, & then say "that we don't know about", is that not a contradiction? He obviously knows something about these 2 dates. Very strange. I think these guys like to keep us in a constant state of fear and now suspense.

Last edited by simplify; 21-10-2008 at 05:18 AM.
simplify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 06:34 AM   #16
free thinker

Looks to me like nwo want a man on the inside, he lied about iraq and wmd the fact that he wants to be a politician now should be seen for what it is.

obama look out, take this liar into your camp at your peril...and ours!!
free thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 09:53 AM   #17
godspeed

a crisis that nobody knows about yet?letting the cat out the bag....blaming everything on the poor including terrorism!!! what a mumbling idiot and i for one dont look to america for leadership!!!
godspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #18
disorder2k8
Inactive

yes of course they like to keep you in fear.

TERROR ALERT ORANGE

made you look.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2008, 04:36 PM   #19
realdeal
Banned

FOLKS THIS INFORMATION IS COMING DIRECT TO YOU FROM F.B.I DIVISION #5. THE SAME AGENCY BEHIND THE ASSASSINATION OF JOHN F. KENNEDY. TOM BROKAW IS AN F.B.I DIVISION #5 AGENT! INQUISITIONAL, F.B.I TIED IN WITH NASA, BOEING ALONG WITH DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL SECURITY COMMAND OF DENVER. BROKAW HAS TIES TO JESUIT FORTRESSES, BOSTON COLLEGE & FAIRFIELD UNIVERSITY ALONG WITH ROMAN CATHOLIC, UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME & PROVIDENCE COLLEGE! NOW BARE IN MIND THAT ROBERT F. KENNEDY SPOKE OF A BLACK PRESIDENT IN FORTY YEARS BACK IN 1968. THE TIME HAS COME! WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS BOBBY? DEAD! READ BETWEEN THE LINES. I STILL BELIEVE JOHN MCCAIN WILL BE THE NEXT U.S PRESIDENT AS HE IS THE ARCHBISOP OF NY'S (SMOM NAVIGATOR) GOLDEN TESTICLE. LETS NOT FORGET HOW THE SOCIETY OF JESUS HAS ALSO FUNDED ROMAN CATHOLIC, JOE BIDEN'S SON HUNTER TO THE TUNE OF $80,000 THROUGH THEIR MILITARY FORTRESS, THE UNIVERSITY OF SCRANTON! HUNTER IS TRAINED BY JESUITS AT THEIR MOST POWERFUL FORTRESS KNOWN AS GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY. GEORGETOWN CONTROLLED BY FR' JAMES SHEA, SJ. SHEA, SJ & ARCHBISHOP DONALD WUERL CONTROL SENATOR JOE BIDEN. OBAMA IS CONTROLLED BY BOTH FR' JAMES SHEA, SJ AND FR' EDWARD W. SCHMIDT ALONG WITH ARCHBISOPS DONALD WUERL AND FRANCIS EUGENE! SO SEE HOW THE SOCIETY OF JESUS PULL BOTH STINGS? ALWAYS CONTROLLING THEIR CORPORATIONS! PLEASE NOTE HOW HUNTER BIDEN IS LINKED WITH THE RUSSELL TRUST ASSOCIATION'S, SKULL & BONES YALE UNIVERSITY. THE SAME UNIVERSITY ROMAN CATHOLIC EUAN BLAIR GRADUATED FROM AND THE SAME YALE WHERE HIS FATHER, ROMAN CATHOLIC, TONY BLAIR THE MALTESE KNIGHT RECENTLY TAUGHT GLOBALISM AT. -CRAIG OXLEY

"Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy told the World that the United States - despite Alabama violence - is moving so fast in race relations a Negro could be President in 40 years. ... "There is no question about it," the Attorney General said. "In the next 40 years a Negro can achieve the same position that brother had."

Last edited by realdeal; 21-10-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Old 21-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #20
tom bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortysixandtwo View Post
He's just talking about the United States Inauguration Date. I wouldn't read too much into it.
I thought that too.

Tom.
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote