Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 07-11-2008, 01:14 PM   #21
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrax View Post
dude i had the wierd feeling too. the day he was elected i felt really good. No reason I just felt good. I aint had a feel good day in ages. It lasted all day.

yeah, it lasted all day here too, like a very powerful Fairy fart or something, as i mentioned it this post:
http://http://www.davidicke.com/foru...3&postcount=16

"this bible verse caught my eye, for some reason i believe it's connected:"

Quote:
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 (NLT)
11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies. 12 Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 07-11-2008 at 01:24 PM.
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:30 PM   #22
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
I had the complete opposite feeling. I noticed within me the day after voting, & he was officially declared the winner, this subtle feeling of fear. Its the first time I've had this feeling in connection to where we are heading.Its the eerie: feeling of "knowing that something is very wrong" but I can't pinpoint exactly what it is. I think I'm now afraid for my future

yeah, as i've said, i think deep down people know it's over. it's just that the dark force ruling this world has absolutely no intension of letting all things work out for the best of all; quite the opposite...

...but thus it'll bring on it's own ultimate desteruction...

also, concerning people "falling away" from the truth...here's what Jesus said:

Quote:
Luke 12:49-57

12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

12:50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

12:53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
12:54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.
12:55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.
12:56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?
12:57 Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?
Quote:
Luke 12:49-57 (New Living Translation)

Jesus Causes Division 49“I have come to set the world on fire, and I wish it were already burning! 50 I have a terrible baptism of suffering ahead of me, and I am under a heavy burden until it is accomplished. 51 Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! 52 From now on families will be split apart, three in favor of me, and two against—or two in favor and three against.
53 ‘Father will be divided against son
and son against father;
mother against daughter
and daughter against mother;
and mother-in-law against daughter-in-law
and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.’[e]”

54 Then Jesus turned to the crowd and said, “When you see clouds beginning to form in the west, you say, ‘Here comes a shower.’ And you are right. 55 When the south wind blows, you say, ‘Today will be a scorcher.’ And it is. 56 You fools! You know how to interpret the weather signs of the earth and sky, but you don’t know how to interpret the present times.

57 “Why can’t you decide for yourselves what is right?

Last edited by turquoisefire777; 07-11-2008 at 01:40 PM.
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #23
oddblock

Default I don't like Alex Jones...

I don't like Alex Jones the man - But I believe heavily in what he stands for and back him 100%.

I know he takes a lot of crap and is accused of many things (mockingbird etc). But I'm going with my gut feeling on him - he's done (to my eyes) way more good than bad.

..~\\\\\\\\\\www.myspace.com/oddblock//////////~..
oddblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 03:41 PM   #24
dorrax

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddblock View Post
I don't like Alex Jones the man - But I believe heavily in what he stands for and back him 100%.

I know he takes a lot of crap and is accused of many things (mockingbird etc). But I'm going with my gut feeling on him - he's done (to my eyes) way more good than bad.
i agree 100%
"Only philosophers embark on this perilous expedition to the outermost reaches of language and existence. Some of them fall off, but others cling on desperately and yell at the people nestling deep in the snug softness, stuffing themselves with delicious food and drink. 'Ladies and Gentlemen,' they yell, 'we are floating in space!' But none of the people down there care."
dorrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:40 PM   #25
cafetimes1991

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
I think he's great, I love his radio show.
Me too.

cafetimes1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 01:51 AM   #26
twistedconcept

Excellent show with some superb guests.

Some people think he's a fearmonger. He cracks me up. He's unintentionally funny.

He gets off his arse and does something.

Last edited by twistedconcept; 15-11-2008 at 01:52 AM.
twistedconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #27
lizzy

Dec. 17, 2008
Alan Watt on the Alex Jones Show
Infowars.com (Alex Jones' Website)
(Originally Aired Live: Dec. 17, 2008 on Genesis Communications Network)
LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Hour 1
http://cuttingthroughthematrix.net/a...2008_Hour1.mp3
LISTEN / DOWNLOAD Hour 2

http://cuttingthroughthematrix.net/index.html
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote