Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 01-12-2008, 05:48 AM   #21
realdeal
Banned

Quote:
Ken Ardel:

Ah,.. they all will convert to that Vatican creation called Islam.

notice when the pope meets up with high Islamic dignitaries like the king of Saudi Arabia, it is like a mutual admiration society. they have a love-in
a branch from the same tree trunk.
I just cannot see the World converting to Islam. First of all the religion is a piddly 1400 years old. No where near the rest of the Religions! It will be a totally new religion. I admit some things seem like what Leo would have us believe. It will have to be a completely new religion to get all the profane to follow it. It will be the worship of Athirat and will be helped along with the climate indoctrination. You know all this mother Athirat pagan nonsense will continue for the next 2100+ years of the age of Aquarius. My God I believe if they don't get the people dumbed down enough with chemicals or the brain chip that they will have to pull off a fake alien contact. It's the only way to persuade the peoples of Athirat to follow a different religion. So trying to get the profane to follow Islam I find is a complete joke. I certainly won't be following any Islamic trash. In my eyes and in truth the only truth is Biblical scripture what the King James Bible AV1611 is based upon. The most hated thing on Athirat by the Dragon other than it's Heretic followers. Also anyone who claims we will all be worshipping that Hashsashin, Fethullah Gulen is a complete moron. Gulen is a string of the Temporal Power of the Pontifus Maximus and nothing more. Wether you can still overtly see it or not, the Pontifus Maximus is the power on this Athirat other than the Brotherhood of Baal (Society of Jesus) now behind him.

The Middle Eastern Navigator of the Maltese Knights
Priviledged to shake hands with the Superior General
of the Brotherhood of Baal (Society of Jesus)

When you speak of the King of Saudi Arabia you speak of an Al-Wahh¡byya version of Islam and not the usual teachings. The King of Saudi would be nothing if Rome didn't hand him the power. The Brotherhood of Baal decide on Monarchs and if they deserve to live or die. Remember the Pontifus Maximus is the oldest Monarchy in the World. Who created Saudi Arabia exactly? When was it created? Study the loyal foot soldiers doing the donkey work the Jesuits used to do. Those Maltese Knights controlled by the Grandmaster of this ancient Order from the 12th Century, five whole Luciferian years prior to the Knights Templar. The Maltese Middle Eastern Navigator, Juan Carlos Alfonso controls the Saudi King. He controls all leadership of the Middle East including bloody Fethullah Gulen. If Gulen tried it on then Carlos would annilate him with the 14th Amendment United "Corp" States bully boy and weaponry in seconds. The King of Saudi will love his Pope, the anti-Christos who funds him. The Pope could make this King a desert nomad over night with a click of his finger. Figures showing this King's wealth behing above the Pope's and under Queen Elizabeth II means nothing. The reality of the wealth of the Vatican and it's Pontifus Maximus is astro-Diamonds. There is no other corporation on Athirat that comes close in wealth as the Dragon.

Notice the servility of Fethullah Gulen with his Saturnalian black
clothing showing respect for the anti-Christos Temporal power
Who is Saturn/El/Satan on Athirat? The Pontifus Maximus
of course he wears the colour of the opposite
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:49 AM   #22
realdeal
Banned

The Vivaldi family are controlled by the Society of Jesus. Vittorio goes to a chapel controlled by the Society of Jesus and he's the 'Ceremony Master.' According to Vittorio connected to the Dominican Order, he's met Peter Hans Kolvenbach and Adolfo Nicholas.

------------------------------

My humblest apologies if I have created some kind of confusion. Yes, I did tell Andre to leave you alone. I have been watching his site's attack on you. Knowing that you are clearly close to the problem, I am trying to restore your image.
-Vittorio Vivaldi
Old 01-12-2008, 05:49 AM   #23
realdeal
Banned

Heres the agenda of Count Vittorio Vivaldi III. He wants me to be his cannon fodder to help bring back the Ordo Praedicatorum to power. He wants this Order he's tied to back in power over the Society of Jesus which control it right now. Why would I want to bring back another branch of the Dragon? I don't know which one is worse. The Ordo Praedicatorum controlled the Spainish Inquisition for over 600 long years. Who did they direct this Inquisition at? The true-Christians as usual, the so-called Heretics. So I'm glad infact that the Society of Jesus subordinated this Order as I am with the subordination of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta in 1798.

I will not play a known part in bringing another cretinous Dragon Order back to power, to then destroy me or my peoples. I won't have elements of the Dragon pulling my strings and in the process eventually leaving me out to dry or worse. Your dealing with Craig Oxley, an Englishman from a Reformation nation with morals. I see clearly the Roman Luciferian witchcraft roots and it's leadership. I see through your false teachings and I know the real Biblical teachings, two very different things entirely. As for Leo and his Order of St Benedict, the same things goes.

Its time the Dragon was killed and rotting in the stinking flesh it has already. So you can tell Carlos Costa and Edward Ruane I have no intentions of being their fall guy. So folks either this Count wants to attack the Jesuits or he's trying to set me up with fake information in order to discredit me. Right now it could be either but theres a big Dragon agenda to try to discredit and discourage anti-Vatican exposers. The only people exposing the true head of the Dragon of Lucifer down their in Saturnia. In reality Vittorio needs not me but he has an agenda that includes me or so he thinks.

-Craig Oxley
Old 04-12-2008, 04:10 AM   #24
realdeal
Banned

Exclamation U.s marshalls infiltrate the un-hived mind

4-DEC-2K8 .. MICHAEL EARP OF THE U.S MARSHALS SERVICE WHOS TRIED TO SMEAR TONY ALAMO AND HIS MINISTRIES HAS BEEN BUSTED BY THERESA OF THIS SITE. I BANNED THIS CRETIN DAYS AGO FOR HIS DEVIOUS ACTIONS. SO THIS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF THIS POPE LICKING MARSHALLS CAN KISS MY BACKSIDE. HOWS ABOUT INVESTIGATING AND WANTING TO ARREST MALTESE TONY BLAIR OR THE POPE WHEN THEY ENTER ONCE united states of America AND IT'S SOIL?? HOFMARSHALL SLAVES!
-CRAIG OXLEY

Quote:
from ..Perp Filth...

William “Bill” Arnold Levy

DOB – 11/25/1948

This is a current photo of Bill Levy, who is the co-owner with his homosexual live-in lover, Alan Berger, of a tattoo, body piercing, drug paraphernalia shop in Gulfport, Florida, named, Balls of Steel.

Balls of Steel is located in the Tampa/St. Pete metropolitan area at 5008 Gulfport Blvd. S., Gulfport, FL 33707, (727) 322-8300, [email protected] (e-mail).

Balls of Steel is a drug paraphernalia shop affected by the new Pinellas County Drug Paraphernalia Ordinance, which will make it a criminal offense to sell drug paraphernalia knowing that it will be used to ingest drugs. (St. Petersburg Times, Paraphernalia Law Approved, by Will Van Sant, October 11, 2006).

Balls of Steel is also a tattoo and body piercing shop and a member of The Association of Professional Piercers ( http://www.safepiercing.org/memFindSQL.php ) scroll down in the site to see Bill's listing.

Bill Levy and Alan Berger are joint tenants and owners of a residence at 2790 Cordova Way South, St. Petersburg, FL 33712 (Lot 21, Lakewood Shores Subdivision, Plat book 94, pages 36 and 37, of the public records of Pinellas County, Florida).

Bill Levy is on the Board of Directors of St. Pete Pride Inc., a homosexual and lesbian 501 ©(3) non-profit organization that promotes homosexual and lesbian social events and activities and sponsors the annual St. Pete Pride Promenade and Street Festival, held in June. Levy also maintains the Pride in Paradise website for St. Pete Pride Inc., located at 3170 3rd Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL 33713, ( http://stpetepride.com/contact.html ).

Bill Levy has also been implicated in running online scams and ripping people off by selling merchandise he never delivers. His victims have posted warnings at online trade site forums entitled: DO NOT TRADE WITH BILL LEVY, warning others of his scams and uncovering his many aliases he uses to cover his illegal activities. ( http://www.vhtrading.com/forums/archive.ph...t_0__index.html ) and ( http://www.vhtrading.com/forums/thre...?topic_id=6124 )

History
Bill Levy and his parents, often gave personal testimonies praising Tony and Sue and the Church on numerous television shows, in news articles and in legal proceedings, about how Bill had been saved from a former life of heroin and cocaine addiction, homosexuality, murder and armed robbery: (TSAF TV Show # 22, Nashville, TN., 9/19/74;

Susan Alamo Speaks Out, TV Show # 9, Fort Smith, AR., 1981;

Way Out West TV Show, Whicker England, Allan Whicker, 7/1973;

Southwest Times Record, Dad Has No Qualms About Son With Alamos, 6/20, 1977;

Tulsa World, Man Says Alamo Influence Saved Him From Being Killer, April 30, 1982;

Arkansas Gazette, Alamo Worker Testifies Pay Would Be Offensive, April 30, 1982;

The Tennessean, Prosecutor Asked To Justify Assumptions in Alamo Case, 4/30/82;

Southwest Times Record, Workers Testify in Alamo Case, 4/29/1982;

Raymond A. Donovan, Secretary of Labor versus Tony and Susan Alamo Foundation, 1982. Levy even told people about an incident before he came to the Church of how he and his friend had tortured a prostitute by hanging her by her wrists, then cutting off her tongue and letting her bleed to death, hanging in a basement.

Bill Levy was put out of the Church in 1985 for stealing and other reports. He immediately started bringing lies and accusations against the Church seeking to gain custody of 11 year old Rebecca from her mother, and caused Arkansas State Troopers to raid and search over 100 homes in search of Rebecca and her mother.

Levy later moved to the Tampa/St. Pete area and was contacted and interviewed by Mike Earp of the United States Marshals Service on March 11, 1991, in an effort to solicit his false testimony to substantiate their charge against Pastor Alamo of threatening to kidnap Federal Judge Morris Arnold.

According to government records, In a telephone interview on March 12, 1991, Levy falsely stated that Pastor Alamo carries up to 3 guns on his person; one in an ankle holster, one in a shoulder holster, as well as one in his pocket and that Pastor Alamo was closely associated with Gordon Kahl, and had the same ideals on tax protesting. As a result of these false statements, the USMS determined that extreme caution was warranted.

Then again on 11/8/1993, according to government records, while Levy was attending a Nursing School in Florida, Chris Belcher of the US Justice Department, contacted him at his Tampa/St. Pete number, (813) 238-6953. Belcher was soliciting testimony to substantiate their false tax charges against Pastor Alamo. Levy told Belcher he had to take his final exams to become a registered nurse at the Nursing School and Belcher said that he would talk to his professor and work it out for Levy if he would come testify against Pastor Alamo in Memphis.
Quote:
Check this out EVERYBODY!!!! To further VERIFY that this Cretin is in fact, Investigative Operations Division (IOD) – Mike Earp, Acting Assistant Director of The United States Marshals Service is based in Arlington, Virginia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States...vice#Executives

(THIS GUY HAS BEEN ON THE UNHIVED MIND SINCE MAY, 2007)

From: http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/mediasvc/conne...ing_v15no3.html

"Mike Earp, a direct descendant of the famous lawman Wyatt Earp, was recognized by the Texas Board of Criminal Justice (Board) this past November.

portrait of Christina Melton Crain
Christina Melton Crain
TBCJ Chairman

Mr. Earp’s recognition was in appreciation for his work as the Deputy Director of the Investigative Services Division for the U.S. Marshals Service in Washington, D.C. In this capacity, and in former positions with the Marshals Service, Mr. Earp has been instrumental in the development of the strong, long-term partnership that exists between the U.S. Marshals Service and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ)."

This partnership began back in the early 90s, when the U.S. Marshals Service was working with the FBI, the Texas Rangers and several local law enforcement agencies investigating murders connected with Kenneth Allen McDuff, a former Texas death row offender. With McDuff’s prior incarceration record and status as a TDCJ parolee, the Marshals Service turned to the TDCJ Office of Inspector General (OIG) for assistance in the McDuff investigation. Utilizing their combined resources, this team of federal, state and local agencies was able to solve eight (8) murders, which led to -McDuff’s conviction of capital murder in two (2) cases –- Colleen Reed of Austin and Melissa Northrop of Waco – and his placement on death row (executed 1998).

Among those that assisted the McDuff investigation was a Houston-based U.S. Marshals national task force group known as Operation Trident, which consisted of U.S. Marshals and local law enforcement agencies. Seeing the value of such an alliance, upon the closure of the McDuff case, Mr. Earp was instrumental in the forming of a regional/U.S. Marshals task force in Houston, known as the Gulf Coast Violent Offender Task Force. Created in conjunction with the Houston Police Department and the Harris County Sheriff’s Office, this task force tracks and apprehends violent offenders and parole absconders. With a full-time OIG investigator assigned to the task force, the Agency has benefited from shared resources and established connections with various law enforcement communities. This partnership has resulted in the apprehension of several escapees and high-profile absconders, both in Texas and across the nation.

With the growth of organized crime and gangs both within prison and on the streets, federal and state law enforcement have found these collaborative task forces to be a very effective tool in identifying and battling associated activities. As such, additional task force offices have been established in several Texas metropolitan areas over the past 15 years. These task forces, connected directly to the FBI or to the Marshals Service, have an OIG investigator assigned full-time to assist in investigations. They have been instrumental in the arrest of hundreds of parole violators, and have worked jointly to solve murder cases, combat prison gangs and drug trafficking that affect prison operations, and investigate public corruption cases that concern TDCJ.

Additional advantages that stem from these partnerships have been seen during times of crisis or need. For instance, when Hurricane Rita hit Texas in 2005, the U.S. Marshals Service, under the oversight of Mr. Earp, provided the TDCJ assistance by authorizing three (3) Boeing 737 aircrafts from the U.S. Marshals “ConAir” Operations to airlift offenders and parolees out of the Beaumont area to safety just hours before the storm hit.

With the escape of the Texas Seven, it was the Marshals Service that helped finally track and capture the fugitives in Colorado. Six (6) weeks prior to the apprehension, with the national and international attention received, the Agency was inundated with well over 10,000 leads on the escapees, each requiring tracking and investigation. To assist, the FBI provided computer equipment and support services to establish a large command post - the same type of FBI post set up at Ground Zero in New York City after 9/11. The Texas Seven Command Post was operated utilizing 30 individuals per shift, representing the FBI, U.S. Marshals Service, Texas Rangers and TDCJ, as well as other state and local agencies.

The U.S. Marshals Service, the FBI and other partnering entities also benefit from these collaborative partnerships through assistance from TDCJ. For instance, with Hurricane Rita, TDCJ and OIG staff worked hand-in-hand with federal, state and local authorities to help maintain security and the safety of evacuees. In addition, the OIG made accessible to the law enforcement community information on any individual incarcerated or on parole in Texas and, through its active partnership, Homeland Security was provided information obtained through the monitoring of any radicalization activity of TDCJ offenders.

Collaborative partnerships, such as the ones developed with Mr. Earp and the U.S. Marshals Service, allow federal, state and local law enforcement groups to work together towards a common goal without duplicating efforts or expending costly resources. The partnerships are efficient and effective tools in combating the criminal element and ensuring public safety in Texas and throughout the nation.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:02 AM   #25
realdeal
Banned

Quote:
WITH AGENTS LIKE THIS, IT'S NO WONDER
THE JESUIT U.S SHITS ON EVERYONE
INCLUDING THE CONSTITUTION. SIMPLY
NOTHING MORE THAN A THICK PILE OF
HORSE HOFMARSHALL! HOW DO WE EXPECT
A QUALITY AGENT WHEN THE SPAINISH
INQUISITION
CONTINUES TO VACCINATE
AND DUMB DOWN THE PROFANE GOYIM
WHILST BRIBEING THEM WITH USELESS
FRN'S ACCEPTED AS MONEY HAHA.

Michael Earp AKA "Marshal W Earp"
Assistant Director,
Investigative Operations
Investigative Operations Unit
T Michael Earp
950 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20530 Phone: (202) 307-9195
Fax: (202) 307-9177
Quote:
WANTED FOR
TREASON
ON THE
united states of America

Michael Earp of the U.S HOFMarshalls

ONLY THE DEATH PENALTY WILL DO
OFF WITH HIS HEAD WITH THE
WAR*WART GUILOTINES THEN
STICK HIM IN ONE OF THEIR
READY SET QUARRY'S NEAR
THE BOXCAR TRACK!

Last edited by realdeal; 06-12-2008 at 03:08 AM.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:02 AM   #26
realdeal
Banned

Quote:
Check this out EVERYBODY!!!! To further VERIFY that this Cretin is in fact, Investigative Operations Division (IOD) – Mike Earp, Acting Assistant Director of The United States Marshals Service is based in Arlington, Virginia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States...vice#Executives

(THIS GUY HAS BEEN ON THE UNHIVED MIND SINCE MAY, 2007)

From: http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/mediasvc/conne...ing_v15no3.html

"Mike Earp, a direct descendant of the famous lawman Wyatt Earp, was recognized by the Texas Board of Criminal Justice (Board) this past November.

portrait of Christina Melton Crain
Christina Melton Crain
TBCJ Chairman

Mr. Earp’s recognition was in appreciation for his work as the Deputy Director of the Investigative Services Division for the U.S. Marshals Service in Washington, D.C. In this capacity, and in former positions with the Marshals Service, Mr. Earp has been instrumental in the development of the strong, long-term partnership that exists between the U.S. Marshals Service and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ)."

This partnership began back in the early 90s, when the U.S. Marshals Service was working with the FBI, the Texas Rangers and several local law enforcement agencies investigating murders connected with Kenneth Allen McDuff, a former Texas death row offender. With McDuff’s prior incarceration record and status as a TDCJ parolee, the Marshals Service turned to the TDCJ Office of Inspector General (OIG) for assistance in the McDuff investigation. Utilizing their combined resources, this team of federal, state and local agencies was able to solve eight (8) murders, which led to -McDuff’s conviction of capital murder in two (2) cases –- Colleen Reed of Austin and Melissa Northrop of Waco – and his placement on death row (executed 1998).

Among those that assisted the McDuff investigation was a Houston-based U.S. Marshals national task force group known as Operation Trident, which consisted of U.S. Marshals and local law enforcement agencies. Seeing the value of such an alliance, upon the closure of the McDuff case, Mr. Earp was instrumental in the forming of a regional/U.S. Marshals task force in Houston, known as the Gulf Coast Violent Offender Task Force. Created in conjunction with the Houston Police Department and the Harris County Sheriff’s Office, this task force tracks and apprehends violent offenders and parole absconders. With a full-time OIG investigator assigned to the task force, the Agency has benefited from shared resources and established connections with various law enforcement communities. This partnership has resulted in the apprehension of several escapees and high-profile absconders, both in Texas and across the nation.

With the growth of organized crime and gangs both within prison and on the streets, federal and state law enforcement have found these collaborative task forces to be a very effective tool in identifying and battling associated activities. As such, additional task force offices have been established in several Texas metropolitan areas over the past 15 years. These task forces, connected directly to the FBI or to the Marshals Service, have an OIG investigator assigned full-time to assist in investigations. They have been instrumental in the arrest of hundreds of parole violators, and have worked jointly to solve murder cases, combat prison gangs and drug trafficking that affect prison operations, and investigate public corruption cases that concern TDCJ.

Additional advantages that stem from these partnerships have been seen during times of crisis or need. For instance, when Hurricane Rita hit Texas in 2005, the U.S. Marshals Service, under the oversight of Mr. Earp, provided the TDCJ assistance by authorizing three (3) Boeing 737 aircrafts from the U.S. Marshals “ConAir” Operations to airlift offenders and parolees out of the Beaumont area to safety just hours before the storm hit.

With the escape of the Texas Seven, it was the Marshals Service that helped finally track and capture the fugitives in Colorado. Six (6) weeks prior to the apprehension, with the national and international attention received, the Agency was inundated with well over 10,000 leads on the escapees, each requiring tracking and investigation. To assist, the FBI provided computer equipment and support services to establish a large command post - the same type of FBI post set up at Ground Zero in New York City after 9/11. The Texas Seven Command Post was operated utilizing 30 individuals per shift, representing the FBI, U.S. Marshals Service, Texas Rangers and TDCJ, as well as other state and local agencies.

The U.S. Marshals Service, the FBI and other partnering entities also benefit from these collaborative partnerships through assistance from TDCJ. For instance, with Hurricane Rita, TDCJ and OIG staff worked hand-in-hand with federal, state and local authorities to help maintain security and the safety of evacuees. In addition, the OIG made accessible to the law enforcement community information on any individual incarcerated or on parole in Texas and, through its active partnership, Homeland Security was provided information obtained through the monitoring of any radicalization activity of TDCJ offenders.

Collaborative partnerships, such as the ones developed with Mr. Earp and the U.S. Marshals Service, allow federal, state and local law enforcement groups to work together towards a common goal without duplicating efforts or expending costly resources. The partnerships are efficient and effective tools in combating the criminal element and ensuring public safety in Texas and throughout the nation.
Quote:
Tony Alamo Arkansas Compound Raided
http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mi...p?showtopic=841

The Jesuit / Neo-NAZI Action Against Tony Alamo
http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mi...?showtopic=4699

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig, I wonder if was somehow responsible for getting Unhived Mind I closed down.

Then here are his Profiles from the unhived Mind

this was his first one.
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MI...hp?showuser=752

this is his second one:
http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mi....php?showuser=4

and then all of a sudden he turned on tony and he was banned from here and he became a regular at TOPIX and he fit in too well. here's his profile at TOPIX:
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/marshalwearp
Quote:
http://www.usmarshals.gov/contacts/bio/earp.htm

Michael Earp AKA "Marshal W Earp"
Assistant Director,
Investigative Operations
Investigative Operations Unit
T Michael Earp
950 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20530 Phone: (202) 307-9195
Fax: (202) 307-9177

T. Michael Earp is the Assistant Director of the Investigative Operations Division for the U.S. Marshals Service. He manages, administers and executes the development, implementation and operation of investigative programs, policies and procedures. He oversees the national programs in the International Investigative Branch, Domestic Investigative Branch, Criminal Information Branch, Sex Offender Investigative Branch, Technical Operations Branch and the Policy and Program Branch. Mr. Earp serves as the principal advisor to the Director and Deputy Director on the apprehension of fugitives, participation in task forces, international investigations, Organized Drug Enforcement Task Force, execution of civil and criminal process and the extradition program.

From, False Accusers Against Tony Alamo

Bill Levy the AntiChrist false Accuser with his "Partner" Alan Berger

"Levy (Bill the homosexual) later moved to the Tampa/St. Pete area and was contacted and interviewed by Mike Earp of the United States Marshals Service on March 11, 1991, in an effort to solicit his false testimony to substantiate their charge against Pastor Alamo of threatening to kidnap Federal Judge Morris Arnold."

"According to government records, In a telephone interview on March 12, 1991, Levy falsely stated that Pastor Alamo carries up to 3 guns on his person; one in an ankle holster, one in a shoulder holster, as well as one in his pocket and that Pastor Alamo was closely associated with Gordon Kahl, and had the same ideals on tax protesting. As a result of these false statements, the USMS determined that extreme caution was warranted. " (Now you know why Tony had to publicly state they don't carry weapons!!)

Which charges were totally FALSE and were proven so and DROPPED.

So what does this Marshal "Jesuit Infiltrator" Earp start saying? "Finally the Alamo cult like ALL dictatorships enforces its tule over the culties that still have some capability of thinking for themselves with "gun control" in the form of a doctrinal ban on "carnal weapons" for its members. Just as Gun Control is a typical form of state legislation by DICTATORS and TOTALITARIAN STATES." ~LINK

AND

"What about your false accusations that I'm a cultie. I would not attend Alamo's church because of his positions on "carnal weapons" (guns) and Christians. I'm not giving up my guns to Tony Alamo, Barack Obama or anybody else but the REAL JESUS when he returns and it is really time to beat our swords to ploughshares. I am also a user of playing cards (just like that gunfighter/faro dealer I named myself for here) which I think Alamo is against." ~LINK

First he tries to get Alamo to look dangerous for having weapons and then he publicly tries to rail on Alamo Ministries for saying they don't carry weapons. This is Vatican, Underhanded FBI cointelpro tactics. This way they get the Second Amendment Folks against Tony too.
Quote:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/20...-marshals_N.htm

"In this recent undated photo provided, Deputy U.S. Marshal Paul McErlean of New York, in the front seat, conducts a security mission over Baghdad with other deputies. McErlean and his colleagues are in the country to train Iraqis to secure the integrity of a justice system previously riddled with corruption and fear.

U.S. Marshals via AP"

U.S. marshals still have big role in law enforcement, even in Iraq
Posted 4/14/2007 |

By Pat Milton, Associated Press

NEW YORK — The cowboy hats and horses are long gone, distant memories of a Wild West frontier where justice was dispensed by U.S. marshals named Bat Masterson and Wyatt Earp.

In the 21st century, the nation's first lawmen have a broad global mission, capturing fugitives, protecting judges, running the Witness Protection Program, and even training Iraqis.

Deputies for the U.S. Marshals Service protected witnesses during the historic trial of Saddam Hussein and assisted the American military in transferring the deposed Iraqi leader to local authorities for execution by hanging.

It's a long way from home for the law enforcement descendants of Earp, Masterson and "Wild Bill" Hickock, members of an agency founded by George Washington himself. Since 1789, the U.S. marshals have gone wherever the action is.

For Paul McErlean, a deputy U.S. marshal who grew up on Long Island, that meant escorting a shackled Saddam from cellblock to court during his trial.

"It's been a wild experience," McErlean told The Associated Press from Iraq. The 30-year-old New Yorker is one of several marshals who volunteered to train Iraqis, hoping to secure the integrity of a justice system riddled with corruption and fear.

Iraqi courthouses are routinely bombed, and more than 60 judges have been killed. Judges travel with no fewer than four bodyguards, McErlean said. The heightened security still wasn't enough when the marshals' Iraqi interpreter was ambushed and murdered after nearly a year of service.

IRAQ LAW ENFORCEMENT: Forensic techniques introduced

The marshals in Iraq are one example of the service's expanded global role since Sept. 11. But the core mission remains the same — tracking down fugitives and providing judicial security, said Joseph Guccione, the U.S. Marshal for New York.

"Getting bad guys off the street, whether mobsters or terrorists, remain a priority," said Guccione, sitting in his office in the Manhattan federal courthouse.

A reminder of the constant threat to federal judges came two years ago when the husband and mother of U.S. District Court Judge Joan Humphrey Lefkow were found dead in her Chicago home, slain by an unemployed electrician angry over Lefkow's dismissal of a malpractice suit.

Judges across the country are now offered enhanced home protection including the use of a high-tech surveillance system.

Deputies scrutinize blogs and chat rooms and closely communicate with other agencies, sharing intelligence and trends.

Guccione, whose district covers Manhattan, the Bronx and the northern suburbs, joined the Marshals Service 15 years ago. His interest was piqued as a child through his fascination with the Old West and the early roots of "America's star" — the five-point star worn by the marshals throughout their storied history.

"Send in the marshals" became a familiar order, given by presidents and federal judges, to establish law and order amid crisis — from the famous gunfight at the O.K. Corral in 1881 to rescuing victims during the World Trade Center attacks.

Danger often is only seconds away.

"Many times we have to kick down doors not knowing what's behind them," said Eugene Corcoran, U.S. Marshal for New York's Eastern District. "The person on the other side is not happy to see us. We are the only thing standing between the fugitive and freedom."

Corcoran was appointed to head the district covering Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island in 2003. About 200 deputies are assigned in both federal jurisdictions in the New York City area.

The nation's top manhunters are always looking for new strategies against fugitives. In 2002, the Marshals Service created a New York-New Jersey Fugitive Task Force to track violent felony fugitives with three or more prior convictions.

The task force has locked up 16,282 fugitives, and expanded its posse to 180 full-time officers from federal, state and local agencies. The cooperative effort also became the model for five similar task forces across the country.

Nationally, the marshals, partnered with other law enforcement officers, rounded up 41,049 fugitives — murderers, sex offenders, gang members, kidnappers and robbers — between May 2004 and last November.

To transport prisoners, the Marshals Service manages Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation, the only U.S. government-operated passenger airline, based in Kansas City, Mo. It handles 1,000 detainees a day, with a fleet of aircraft serving cities around the world.

The service also runs the Witness Protection Program, which was created 36 years ago and is one of the government's greatest crime-busting tools. About 17,000 people have entered the program, and insiders can testify against criminals with the knowledge that a new life awaits them somewhere else once they leave the witness stand.

Marshals recently began sharing the coveted techniques of the program with foreign governments seeking to establish their own witness protection plans. Poland, Lithuania, Serbia, Australia, Germany and Canada are among those receiving training.

The program has become critical in combating organized crime, drug cartels and terrorists.

"It's been said there are a few things that America has contributed to civilization — the Constitution, jazz, baseball," said Joseph Paonessa, who worked with the program for more than 20 years. "But I would like to add the Witness Protection Program. It is uniquely American."
Quote:
http://barbarahartwell.blogspot.com/2007/0...s-marshals.html

".....Meanwhile, Edward and Elaine are under siege, having committed no crime.

Meanwhile US Marshals have gone to visit, and intimidate people (holster flaps plainly open...) at least three homes and a business in Florida, stating that "William Miller has threatened the lives of federal officials.

(Flashback to what happened with Tony Alamo: "Levy (Bill the homosexual) later moved to the Tampa/St. Pete area and was contacted and interviewed by Mike Earp of the United States Marshals Service on March 11, 1991, in an effort to solicit his false testimony to substantiate their charge against Pastor Alamo of threatening to kidnap Federal Judge Morris Arnold.")

We are concerned as to whether he is capable of such violence...," knowing all the while I am in New Hampshire since a few days after my conversation with Dimartino, and everyone knows I am mostly, pretty easily found, if anyone is looking, because I am not exactly sneaking around in my country and on my watch.

One of the reasons I got involved with Edward is that he repeatedly said over the years, "No clandestine activities. No overt acts of aggression, never are we to be the aggressor..."

So, there is my story in these regards, up to this point.

And there is more to come.

What follows now, is a story forwarded to me by Dottie Castora re: a US Marshal/whistleblower. Dottie has tracked and reported a case of inter-linking statewide/federal US Attorney, etc., cover-up of these matters, all the way up to the level of the inspector General of Department of Justice, and they too, have promised to look into it. Eventually, they will get around to these things I am sure, after they get done apprehending Edward and Elaine, who have committed no crime.

William-Dexter, Expressly Reserving All Rights.
U.S. Marshal files complaint against agency

A U.S. marshal has filed a complaint with a federal agency alleging he was mistreated for exposing wrongdoing within the Indianapolis office of the U.S. Marshals.

Jason Wojdylo, a supervisory deputy with the U.S. Marshals, is seeking protection under the Whistleblower Protection Act after exposing federal officers who, he claims, obtained citizens'
telecommunication records with a forged subpoena, broke into residences and vandalized the property of people who didn't cooperate with their investigations, according to a statement from Wojdylo's attorney.

Wojdylo claims he was passed over for promotion, harassed by fellow deputies and eventually transferred to San Antonio, Texas, for uncovering the alleged misdeeds and reporting them to officials within the U.S. Marshals Service, according to the statement.

"Government regulations clearly require that my client report to appropriate authorities gross mismanagement, serious misconduct, and illegal activity. As a U.S. Marshals Service management official, he met that obligation." Wojdylo's attorney, Richard Waples, said.

"Despite being ranked second in the nation among his peers in a merit-based promotion system, Mr. Wojdylo has been overlooked for career advancement within the USMS and has suffered other serious
acts of reprisal, including attacks on his character that have hurt him both professionally and personally."

A statement from the U.S. Marshal's Indianapolis office said they are aware of the investigations, but wouldn't answer questions about the allegations.

"The U.S. Marshals Service takes all such allegations seriously and the District will continue cooperating fully with any reviews," the statement says. "We have internal procedures to handle such matters and the local office is confident that these issues will be properly addressed."

Last edited by realdeal; 06-12-2008 at 03:07 AM.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:00 AM   #27
realdeal
Banned

Exclamation Vatican control of Russian Orthodox Church

Quote:
Warm words hint at further Vatican-Moscow thaw

Posted by: Chris Baldwin
May 30th, 2008

With some news events, not much happens but the atmosphere is so striking that it’s worth mentioning all the same. That was the case in Moscow this week as Cardinal Walter Kasper, head of the Vatican’s Pontifical Council for Christian Unity, met Russian Orthodox Patriarch Alexiy II.

Though this was an unofficial visit, the patriarch and the cardinal both took care to use language noticeable for its friendly, accommodating and even warm tone in their greetings - a continuation of what is seen as a “thaw” and “emerging cooperation” between the two churches.

“I am convinced of the necessity in an Orthodox-Catholic dialogue, based on the coincidence of our positions on many of the issues facing the Christian world today,” Alexiy told Kasper. “I believe (your) interest in the life and traditions of the (Orthodox) Church will turn out to be important between our two Churches.”

For his part, Kasper returned the greeting in kind: “We have met more than once now, but each time I meet with you I do so with great happiness. And I hope this meeting will enable further development in our relations, contacts and cooperation.”

He also brought a personal message from Pope Benedict who praised the “growing closeness between us, accompanied by the shared desire to promote authentic Christian values and to witness to our Lord in ever deeper communion.”

In private the two men discussed issues of religious education at Catholic orphanages for those baptised Russian Orthodox and the spread of the Uniate faith in western Ukraine, an area seen by Moscow as within Russian Orthodoxy’s canonical territory.

The elephant in the room, which the two men did not discuss in front of reporters, was whether the formerly frosty relations between the two churches had thawed enough to facilitate a future meeting between Alexiy and Benedict, something the Pope is actively seeking. Only last October, the Russians walked out of a theological dialogue meeting with the Catholic Church in Ravenna, Italy in protest over a doctrinal issue.

“Nothing concrete was said about this, but there was a confirmation on principle that a meeting is possible,” a spokesman for the Russian Orthodox Church told reporters after the meeting. “But, as His Holiness the Patriarch said, this kind of meeting has to be well planned so that it isn’t just a photo-opportunity.”

While in Russia, Kasper also toured Orthodox dioceses in Nizhny Novgorod, Smolensk and Kazan to pray at icons there before stopping in Moscow, a gesture seen as a welcome sign of respect for the Russian church.
Quote:
Reminds me of that meeting with the traitorous Anglican Church where they've made preparations for the coming together of the churches with rulership under the Temporal Power which was set for 2009 according to The Times. -Craig

Vatican Takes Step to Reabsorb Orthodox Church

A recent document brings Catholic and Orthodox members closer to reconciliation.

November 16, 2007 | From theTrumpet.com

The Vatican has drafted a joint document with Orthodox Church leaders declaring that the pope has primacy over all Catholic and Orthodox bishops. The agreement was reached by a joint international commission in Revenna, Italy, on October 13 and released by the Vatican on Thursday.

The document specifically declares that the pope held the highest position in the unified church before the Great Schism in 1054, and that the bishop of Rome was the protos, or first, among the patriarchs, including those of Constantinople, Alexandria, Antioch and Jerusalem.

That acknowledgment could pave the way for eventual reunification of the two churches—under the pope’s rule.

Cardinal Water Kasper, head of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity, called discussions of the pope’s power in the early Catholic Church the “real breakthrough” of the document.

“This document is a modest first step and as such one of hope,” he told Vatican Radio. “But we must not exaggerate its importance. This will not be easy. The road is very long and difficult.”

The Orthodox Church split with Rome in 1054, largely because of disagreements over the authority of the pope. Its 220 million members fall under the authority of autonomous national churches, rather than a universal ruler, the way 1.1 billion Roman Catholics do.

Although the two sides agreed on the primacy of the pre-1054 pope, they still disagree on what his authority entailed in terms of the power he could exercise. The early popes had much less consolidated and centralized power than their second-millennium counterparts have wielded. This will make for thornier deliberations, particularly when the dogma of papal infallibility, which the Catholic Church developed after the split and formally defined in 1870, is discussed. However, in the interest of ecumenicism, the commission has called for the role of the pope to be studied in greater depth.

Pope Benedict xvi has called regaining the Orthodox Church a priority of his administration. In May last year, a senior Russian Orthodox official delivered a message from Patriarch Alexiy ii to Benedict, and Vatican officials said they were working toward a meeting between the two. The same month, 50 Roman Catholic and Russian Orthodox officials held a meeting in Vienna.

In November last year, the pope met in Istanbul with Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew, who is considered the spiritual head of Eastern Orthodoxy.

Benedict is literally making a career out of re-acquiring Catholicism’s daughter churches. However, no matter what is on the table for discussion, one dogma will remain the same: Everybody obeys the pope.

As a result of these ecumenical maneuverings—resulting in Orthodox, Anglican and Protestant daughters being welded back into the universal church—look for papal authority not to weaken but to ultimately increase even further than it has already.

Quote:
Remember the Jesuits took over this church after trying for many years. All thanks to the Knights of Malta financing and organising of the event within Russia and within London and New York! -Craig

Russian Orthodox Church head dies

Friday, 5 December 2008
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/7766625.stm

The head of the Russian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Alexiy II, has died at the age of 79.

There is no word on the cause of his death at his residence outside Moscow, but he had been sick for some time. No date has been set yet for the funeral.

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin called his death a "great loss".

Alexiy II was credited with helping restore the moral authority of the Russian Orthodox Church after decades of repression under communism.

Favoured by the KGB as he rose through the Church's ranks, he then oversaw its post-communist revival.

However, relations with the Roman Catholic Church remained frosty and he repeatedly refused to meet the late Pope John Paul II, or his successor, Benedict XVI. He's been ruthless in suppressing alternative views in the Orthodox church

Michael Bordeaux
Keston College religious research centre

Double life of patriarch
Russia pays tribute to patriarch

The Russian Orthodox Church counts nearly 70% of Russia's population - about 100 million people - among its members.

The BBC's Richard Galpin in Moscow says Alexiy II was a hugely revered figure.

Former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev said he was shocked by the death. "I respected him deeply," he said.

A spokesman for Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said he would return to Russia from India on Friday, cancelling a planned trip to Italy.

Unswerving obedience

Born Alexei Rediger to a Russian Orthodox family living in Estonia in 1929, the future patriarch rose swiftly through the ranks of the Church after studying theology in St Petersburg.

By the age of 32 he was a bishop, by 35 an archbishop.

After moving to Moscow he served as the Patriarchate's chief administrator and the deputy head of the Church's external affairs department.

The life and times of Patriarch Alexy II
In the second post, he attracted criticism for what many thought was his unswerving obedience to the dictates of Soviet foreign policy.

Supporters argued that he was merely doing his best to win concessions for his persecuted church.

Alexiy II became the leader of the Russian Orthodox Church in 1990, shortly before the fall of the Soviet Union.

In the new era of restored freedom and influence the church found itself with a prominent role rebuilding national self-esteem and morality in the post-Soviet period, our correspondent says.

He insisted on his Church's right to be the sole national Church of Russia, bringing the scattered branches of the Russian Orthodox Church back under the control of the Moscow Patriarchate.

He also moved the Orthodox Church closer to political circles, often visiting the Kremlin and aligning himself with its foreign policy stances.

Churches restored

One reason for his differences with the Catholic Church was a dispute over land taken by the Greek Catholic Church from the Orthodox Church in Ukraine in the early 1990s.

He also accused the Catholic Church of missionary activity in traditionally Orthodox areas, and blocked Pope John Paul II's long-held intention of visiting Russia.
Alexiy II enjoyed close relations with the Kremlin

Relations improved after the 2005 election of Pope Benedict, correspondents say. The Pope said he was "profoundly saddened" by the patriarch's death.

Last year, Alexiy II presided over a union with a branch of the Russian Orthodox Church whose members fled abroad to escape the Bolshevik Revolution.

The ending of the 80-year schism with the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad was seen as a significant achievement for the patriarch.

Alexiy II also oversaw a major programme to restore and re-open hundreds of Russia's churches.

Michael Bordeaux, founder of the Keston College religious research centre, said he had been a "very strong patriarch".

"The bishops appointed under Patriarch Alexiy are very much of his mindset - he's been ruthless in suppressing alternative views in the Orthodox church."

Last edited by realdeal; 06-12-2008 at 04:01 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:32 AM   #28
accuracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullick View Post
You think thats bad?!?!?

This morning the Illuminati was mentioned on FOX NEWS!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
How embarrasing.

Australians For Palestine.(Providing a Voice.)
http://australiansforpalestine.com/
accuracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 02:52 AM   #29
accuracy

To the UHM?.....

Fuck OFF with your views

You heard right!
Fuck off.

Australians For Palestine.(Providing a Voice.)
http://australiansforpalestine.com/

Last edited by accuracy; 13-12-2008 at 02:53 AM. Reason: one too many "off"
accuracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 06:58 AM   #30
realdeal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig-oxley,dec 12 2008, 02:59 am
seems today friday 12th december 2008 may be a dicey time for the stock markets. We see this date fall in week 50 of the feminine 5 tied in with astarte. Whats interesting about the 12th is that we see the messanger god, taaut entering capricorn. Yes that terrible saturnalian controlled capricorn, the black raven of death. So don't forget how taaut is the masculine god in charge of the currency as with the feminines, astarte and yarikh. We also have a full yarikh on this date whilst she's the furthest away from this planet known as the feminine god, athirat. Of course all this happens on the day of astarte, a currency day!
-craig oxley
Quote:
tonight: biggest full moon of the year
Quote:
fri 13 dec 2008

ftse 100 4280.35down -108.34 -2.47%
dax 4663.37down -103.83 -2.18%
cac 40 3213.60down -92.53 -2.80%

dow jones 8629.68up 64.59 0.75%
nasdaq 1540.72up 32.84 2.18%

bbc global 30 5110.42down -63.20 -1.22%
mexico bolsa index 21,408.35 -281.49 -1.30%
dj euro stoxx 50 € pr 2,418.91 -66.48 -2.67%
ibex 35 index 8,975.50 -207.10 -2.26%
s&p/mib index 19,174.00 -504.00 -2.56%
aex-index 247.75 -7.02 -2.76%
omx stockholm 30 index 659.80 -16.98 -2.51%
swiss market index 5,636.17 -93.68 -1.63%
nikkei 225 8,235.87 -484.68 -5.56%
hang seng index 14,758.39 -855.51 -5.48%
s&p/asx 200 index 3,510.40 -87.60 -2.43%

brent crude oil $/barrel 44.26 0.17 0.4
west texas intermediate crude oil $/barrel 45.04 0.54 1.2

forex gold index $/oz 826.50 1.25 0.2
coffee "c" futures us cents/pound 109.85 0.00 0.0
copper 3mo unofficial confirmed $/m tonne 3207.50 72.50 2.2

£$ - 1.4938
Quote:
bailout talks collapse,
gm consults on bankruptcy
Quote:
asian stocks, u.s. Futures, dollar
tumble as auto bailout fails

who was right again? Thankyou!
Old 13-12-2008, 08:18 AM   #31
keystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
who was right again? Thankyou!
Just a bit conceited here Craig?

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote