Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 14-09-2008, 08:39 PM   #1
jojo

Default Matthew Delooze on Towards the Light radio

http://www.towardthelight.org/ttlradioshow.html

10pm (uk) 14/09/08

Matthew talks about his NDE with Juliet Nightingale.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
pleasuredome
Inactive

ta muchly. just tuned in to listen now
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 11:30 PM   #3
cruise4

Do they do archives? Could only see live streams.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #4
dondaz

It would be great to hear this. I missed the 10pm broadcast

Anyone know where we can get hold of it?
Old 15-09-2008, 08:24 AM   #5
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
Do they do archives? Could only see live streams.

yes they do archives. The link to the site will probably be up on matthews web site today www.matthewdelooze.co.uk

the talk was very good. in matts down to earth northen tones he spoke about his own NDE and also how and why the serpant cult (the reptiles) trick you back into the matrix upon the event of ones death. He was just starting to get talking about how we can stop this happening when we die when the time ran out however, I know he has another article in the pipeline about this part.

well worth a listen.

BTW his latest article is about Allah and sun/moon worship. Someone has finally had the nerve to speak about this subject i feel. Its on his web site also.
Old 13-11-2008, 07:17 AM   #6
jojo

Matthew Delooze web site will be closed within a week if he cannot find any help with this matter...

anyone?

Quote:
Hello folks, Can anyone help me?
This site is in very serious danger of closing down or being closed down.I need assistance from someone who knows about php-fusion websites who can help me by sorting out some file problems due to my site being attacked by hackers and spammers.

I need someone with PHP fusion experience to help me communicate with my host to resolve matters. My host is continually shutting me down for the slightest thing and now all my news items have been blocked. This site has now been shut down 4 times in the last two weeks.

I am in a situation where I cannot carry on without some support. i have taken things as far as i can on my own. Without help I will really have no alternative but to close this site down and my work will cease. Indeed the site is being slowly destroyed along with my will to carry on anyway. I have tried to get help but failed miserably so far.

Please email me if you can help. I can try to pay someone for their help if it is not too expensive. I am not one to ask for help. I am certainly not one to beg. But I tell you the truth this site will be gone in a week without help and no more work will be produced. If you can help please email me.

[email protected] [email protected]

Yours sincerelyMatthew Delooze
Old 13-11-2008, 07:39 AM   #7
astro zombie

Cool sounds interesting thanks for the heads up, haven't listened to this guy in awhile.

http://earthship.com/

http://www.cfpf.org.uk/
astro zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 07:43 AM   #8
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by astro zombie View Post
Cool sounds interesting thanks for the heads up, haven't listened to this guy in awhile.
well worht a listen astro zombie ,

but his web site is in danger of being shut down if he cant find any help.

anyone?
Old 13-11-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
hagbard_celine

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be interested to hear this one.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 12:04 AM   #10
mushroombot

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of Mr Delooze. Just listened to his talk about festivals. Very interesting, I remember coming away from Glastonbury a few times being drained like I couldnt explain. Always put that down to the 3 days solid over indulgence of everything lol.

I always remember noticing at one Glasto festie late one night when the main stages had stopped, folks would gather around little stalls dancing because the music was emanating from there. Something that stuck me was the unnaturally loud bass coming from there. Eventually the bass volume dropped and it was as if it moved to another location causing people to move and re congregate. It led me to think that they were experimenting with triangulating bass sounds some how. Ended up speaking to someone years after and said they noticed exactly the same thing. I since discovered the term psychoacoustics which is the study of how people hear sounds as they travel through the air. I'm sure they were up to a bit of that. It could also have been my under the influence imagination at the time lol.

Last edited by mushroombot; 14-11-2008 at 02:22 AM.
mushroombot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 07:15 PM   #11
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroombot View Post
Thanks for pointing me in the direction of Mr Delooze. Just listened to his talk about festivals. Very interesting, I remember coming away from Glastonbury a few times being drained like I couldnt explain. Always put that down to the 3 days solid over indulgence of everything lol.

I always remember noticing at one Glasto festie late one night when the main stages had stopped, folks would gather around little stalls dancing because the music was emanating from there. Something that stuck me was the unnaturally loud bass coming from there. Eventually the bass volume dropped and it was as if it moved to another location causing people to move and re congregate. It led me to think that they were experimenting with triangulating bass sounds some how. Ended up speaking to someone years after and said they noticed exactly the same thing. I since discovered the term psychoacoustics which is the study of how people hear sounds as they travel through the air. I'm sure they were up to a bit of that. It could also have been my under the influence imagination at the time lol.
yes, im sure your on to something there! you should email delooze with your observation!
Old 17-11-2008, 01:15 AM   #12
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
http://www.towardthelight.org/ttlradioshow.html

10pm (uk) 14/09/08

Matthew talks about his NDE with Juliet Nightingale.
thanks for this...
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote