Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 10-08-2016, 03:47 PM   #1
fudgetusk

Default How long have you been into Icke?

I've been there since the beginning. I saw him on Wogan and was hooked. Bought his early books.

When and how did you first become interested?
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 03:51 PM   #2
white light

I like watching snooker on the telly.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 03:57 PM   #3
IAwake
Premier Subscribers

Only about a month.

Deciding to take him seriously could end up being one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Talk about a WAKE UP!
Old 10-08-2016, 04:05 PM   #4
berten60

I remember seeing him on BBC TV as a sports presenter in the early 70's,
Of course I did not know who he was at that time but I do remember getting
bored with him reporting sports results and could he get on with it please,because I
want to watch the movie.
In the mid to late eighties I was returning from Glastonbury and right before I
left,there I saw his book "Robot's Rebellion" in a book shop.I almost finished it
when arriving home from the nearly 7 hour trip...

Last edited by berten60; 10-08-2016 at 04:06 PM.
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 04:12 PM   #5
the worm that returned

About 10 years now. Seen him live once. Would love to meet him in person to have a chat as I find his sense of humour quite appealing, although he does come across a bit too sombre and would love to see him smile a bit more!

I remember Wogan but was far too young to get what he was talking about really.

I see him as a starting point for me, and I like it when he mentions books etc that I have read prior to him, which suggests I am looking in the right places too (or we are both lost!!) Ha ha

I still find some of his stuff a little out there but to be fair to him he does a hell of a lot of research on things, however perhaps the sources are not always the most reliable.

The DI Forum is an interesting hang out, and I certainly get a lot of new information from here, and it acts as a nice alternative to the MSM.
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 04:23 PM   #6
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I've been there since the beginning. I saw him on Wogan and was hooked. Bought his early books.

When and how did you first become interested?
Maybe 3-4 years. Quite a latecomer to it all really. I remember the Wogan appearance on telly and felt mildly amused by it, that's all, then for next 20 years totally forgot all about him.

Many years and years later picked up Robots' Rebellion from a charity shop, just for t'laff ( or so I thought) and couldn't stop reading it. I thought this guy is both intelligent and articulate with something worthwhile to say. Then somebody I know started passing me Icke gig DVDs to watch. Couldn't believe how this misanthropic sports commentator was now packing out whole auditoriums ! I thought he'd lost a bit of his gaunt Bowie-esque good looks and put on a bit of weight, but with Icke you're just captivated by the man's mind and delivery.

Something else too, I don't know if it's as a result of a lifetime of ridicule (now water off a duck's back for him, I'm sure) but he's "lightened up" a lot, to say what he's been through, however intense and shocking the subject material, he can still inject irreverent humour into it as well. That in itself gives hope for us all. I do worry for the bloke. Seriously. I know he truly perceives himself to be 'invincible' and to date has proven it, but he has ruffled a lot of serious feathers along the way, to say the least, the Windsors, the Bushes, the Gores, the Spencers, the Fayeds, the Clintons, the Blairs, the Camerons, the Pentagon, NASA, the CIA to name but a few. Not to mention the Rothschilds and the Bilderbergs. A lot of pissed off people. Yet increasingly outnumbered by those now listening to Icke. Long may it continue. His personal outspoken rebellion makes someone like Lydon and the Pistols pale into near insignificance.

It's my guess that they're all allowing it as opposed to taking him out as a subtle steam letting off device which keeps everyone happy ('controlled') : i.e. :

"Sure buoy ! You slag us off ! Give 'em what they want ! Ain't gonna change nuttin' ! Be our Court Jester !!!" " typa thing. Hearty backslaps even at the Buckingham Palace Garden Party should it ever come to pass.

Because that's how amenably manipulative they now have to be...

Likewise, I can even imagine Elizabeth Windsor smirking to herself when she first listened to the Sex Pistols' "God save the Queen".

All began from there I think. I've read about half his books now. Not been to a live gig of his yet but would like to. I don't know how often the man himself looks at his own website but I hope he gets to read this.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 10-08-2016 at 07:38 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 05:31 PM   #7
andy1033

Never, i do not listen to anyone.

So for me never. The majority of the masses need others to get info, where i have my own life to know how govs work, and target people.

So never.

For me there is no one out there worth listening too. I knew as much before the net than ii do now. The net gives us a chance to put across stuff we want to share.

You people are welcome to listen to whom you want. But i really do not care about peoples opinions on these things, they are not that good.

I post here, as its quite a decent board to post on. Everyone is an individual, and we all have our own ideas and what we have experienced.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 10-08-2016 at 05:34 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 06:04 PM   #8
itsallundercontrol

Old 10-08-2016, 06:14 PM   #9
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post

So for me never. The majority of the masses need others to get info, where i have my own life to know how govs work, and target people.

So never.

For me there is no one out there worth listening too. I knew as much before the net than ii do now. The net gives us a chance to put across stuff we want to share.

You people are welcome to listen to whom you want. But i really do not care about peoples opinions on these things, they are not that good.

I post here, as its quite a decent board to post on. Everyone is an individual, and we all have our own ideas and what we have experienced.
Well done, for teaching yourself to read and write and discern a cheese and onion pasty from a tub of brylcreem.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 06:48 PM   #10
pigscanfly

Lightbulb Not long...

I am too young for the Wogan interview so David Icke only came on to my radar about 2 years ago. I was reading up on something online (I cannot for the life of me remember what) and came across the following documentary which opened my eyes and which I thought was truly excellent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

(link included in case my attempt to embed doesn't work)

This video led on to others including so called conspiracy theories about 9-11, 7/7, Diana, JFK, the banking cartel and creation of money, NWO etc etc. And, from watching such videos I inevitably encountered Icke. I did, however, get kinda put off Icke by the whole reptile thing as I wasn't ready for it then.

More recently, my interest in conspiracy theories was revived by the Jo Cox murder prior to Brexit and the blatantly biased BBC reporting of Brexit which really pissed me off. My research into this brought me to this forum and, ever since, I have been fascinated by and engrossed in David Icke's work and cannot stop watching his videos and coming to this forum in my spare time. Now I am even open to the reptilian race theories and I think this is a sign that I am now wide awake.
pigscanfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:13 PM   #11
techman

I think I got into Icke around 2006, though I always seem to think it was a lot earlier but actually wasnt, maybe its because I was into other stuff upto that point like aliens, area 51, mysteries, loch ness, and had developed a bit of a fascination for paranormal type books and magazines (anyone remember a fortnightly mag in the late 90s called The X Factor? I have every single edition of that magazine). In that magazine quite a number of researchers and other notable people were interviewed or talked about/referenced: Bill Gates, Bob Lazar, George Knapp, Howard Marks, Nick Redfern, Stanton Friedman, etc, yet when i think back i find it strange there was no mention of Icke, considering Icke was well established in the conspiracy arena by 1998, but still no mention of him or his theories, and neither of Alex Jones. I bet he was too controversial for them. The UFO craze in the late 90s kickstarted what eventually lead to the conspiracy side of things.

Last edited by techman; 10-08-2016 at 08:29 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:24 PM   #12
lobuk

It was the original Wogan interview for me. Made me cringe and angry seeing Wogan deliberately trying to humiliate someone for daring to have an opinion and speak their mind. Respected David ever since.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 01:45 PM   #13
ramirez

10 years or so, but I never jumped on the he's mad train,I actually thought it was harsh.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:33 AM   #14
tommorgan

Thumbs up

Over two years I have been not into Icke.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:09 AM   #15
ramirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigscanfly View Post
I am too young for the Wogan interview so David Icke only came on to my radar about 2 years ago. I was reading up on something online (I cannot for the life of me remember what) and came across the following documentary which opened my eyes and which I thought was truly excellent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

(link included in case my attempt to embed doesn't work)

This video led on to others including so called conspiracy theories about 9-11, 7/7, Diana, JFK, the banking cartel and creation of money, NWO etc etc. And, from watching such videos I inevitably encountered Icke. I did, however, get kinda put off Icke by the whole reptile thing as I wasn't ready for it then.

More recently, my interest in conspiracy theories was revived by the Jo Cox murder prior to Brexit and the blatantly biased BBC reporting of Brexit which really pissed me off. My research into this brought me to this forum and, ever since, I have been fascinated by and engrossed in David Icke's work and cannot stop watching his videos and coming to this forum in my spare time. Now I am even open to the reptilian race theories and I think this is a sign that I am now wide awake.
Good call, I think that documentary is a good starting point for anyone new to the sad reality of the Planet these days. But we still in there, so we still got a chance, where there is time, there is hope.

But the saying is more like, we do not have much NOW left, yet alone much time.

But yes, that documentary is just right as a starter.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 07:46 AM   #16
guivre
Premier Subscribers

It's hard for me to remember, but I would guess the late 90's. I was very impressed that he was talking about issues no one else was covering -- or if they brought it up, were even making fun of. I do not mean the reptillian information, that was a bit to think over, I mean the ritual child abuse.

When you think about it, I think that was a good gauge of his sincerity. When people want to make a ton of money off of followers, they're not going to talking about children being abused in day care.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 10:29 AM   #17
kylo ren
Inactive

9/11 was the game changer.

That day woke a lot of people up.

And then, when Diana was killed, and people started to look at the Royals with distrust.

David's books on 911 and Diana came right on time, with the right info.

Everything else before that time was just leading to that time for the information to come out.

The universe moves in mysterious ways. But like a good game of chess, the early moves don't make a lot of sense until you see the end game, until you see why pieces were put where they were.

I think that the Wogan interview and all that went before were prime moves to allow David to find himself in the right place, at the right time to write those two books.

That is when I, like so many others, started to listen.

And, i suppose that two massive events like 911 an Diana's death made a lot of people stand up and say 'hold on a minute' and question what is really going on.
kylo ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 10:58 AM   #18
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post

So never.

Don't you feel lonely or isolated?

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:36 PM   #19
washokera
Premier Subscribers

A little over two years now and have never looked back. I was looking up information on the Ukrainian 'drama' by searching WW3 and up pop's up DI in a YouTube Video! I found his analysis very interesting so i looked up more stuff about him. The more I watched his videos the more I realized just how effective and clearly he explained many of the thoughts I have always carried with me for a very long time but didn't know exactly how to express. From a very young age I had suspected that something was just not right about the things and the way we are taught believe. I guess I must be just as 'crazy' as he is.
washokera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:11 AM   #20
fairyprincess

Personally ive got one foot in, so to speak.

Im weird is suppose. Ive always had a natural knack for asking questions. Ive been an atheist since i could remember, and i have an aptitude for very basic philosophy.

I spent my adolescents being weird doing things that didnt make sense until much latter. I was an eight year old boy with a 'fad' for playing with stuffed toys, or obsessing on everything from zebras, dennis the menace, and the little mermaid.

This first time i saw the little mermaid, i count as a spirtiual experience. It touched a part of me i couldnt acknowledge. As i became a teenager, my two obsessions were american comic books and quite an embarassing little fetish.

It wasnt until i left school that it dawned on me i might be trans. I spent about ten years from them wishing i could have been abducted by aliens. Everything has been an open-minded step out of bounds. A means to come up with a better solution.

I came across ickes books semi-ironicly. Bought a couple. When i came across this site that was semi-ironic too. Partially as amusement, partially as a place to find a good argument, partly as a place to find a solution to my problems, partly with an open-mind.

Always with an open-mind.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote