Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 20-12-2015, 06:35 AM   #41
infinite i

Hey seen this mentioned the other day, whats it about?? Infinite love was the best wever hope its more about reality and spirituality than the conspiracy as perception deception wasnt that long ago and was excellent best since tales from the time loop, really could read it again, could read them all again really. He did cover a lot in his perception deception, wouldnt want to read it al again in a different book as the dissapointment with david ickes guide to global conspiracy was the first time id ever been dissapointed in a book of his, cos ive read it all before should have took the hint with the title but still.

Loved infinite love it was all about reality etc. not so gloomy hope this is the same, has anyone received their copy?? cheers

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel

Last edited by Infinite I; 20-12-2015 at 08:02 AM.
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 01:48 PM   #42
ringy

From the Headlines page;

'Includes what David calls ‘the most important chapter I have ever written’.

Deeper in the rabbit hole than ever before, solution-based and right up with current events.'

I thought "The Perception Deception" was a masterpiece, I'm really looking forward to the new one.

This new book, as it's solution-based, could galvanise people.
ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 01:57 PM   #43
kizzie
Registered Users

I think Im going to have to get this one..

If it does have ideas and solutions then its what we now need. We know what's going on and the debating needs to now change to action ..
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 04:08 PM   #44
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringy View Post
From the Headlines page;

Deeper in the rabbit hole than ever before, solution-based and right up with current events.'

I thought "The Perception Deception" was a masterpiece, I'm really looking forward to the new one.

Totally agree perception deception is a masterpiece, hopefully it is solution based. Not to be captain bring down but he did say the same about global guid to conpiracy, and how to end it and it didnt have much.

Your first two sentences could be said about any of his books when they came out... but yes sounding great if its a patch on infinite love ill be delighted, thought hed go down that route more but as he says lots of work to do, things to expose and he is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
I think Im going to have to get this one..

If it does have ideas and solutions then its what we now need. We know what's going on and the debating needs to now change to action ..
What do you think that action could be??

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel

Last edited by Infinite I; 20-12-2015 at 04:09 PM.
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 05:04 PM   #45
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite I View Post
Totally agree perception deception is a masterpiece, hopefully it is solution based. Not to be captain bring down but he did say the same about global guid to conpiracy, and how to end it and it didnt have much.

Your first two sentences could be said about any of his books when they came out... but yes sounding great if its a patch on infinite love ill be delighted, thought hed go down that route more but as he says lots of work to do, things to expose and he is the best!

What do you think that action could be??
Getting people together to act as one rather than arguing and debating the details of what is going on for more and more years, we can get planing. I join things that look promising, and yet its more arguing on details.

We get all these public figures saying "wake up" but then what? Im not looking for a leader but just a bit more organisation in getting us all working together. David might be thinking different things so I am interested to find out.

Some people just say live your life and stop looking at the negative and then the world will change. I do that and yes MY world is lovely but then I feel, maybe I should be doing more to wake others. not just selfishly enjoying my life. so a few ideas on where we can go from here would be great.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2015, 09:06 AM   #46
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringy View Post
From the Headlines page;

I agree that The Perception Deception is a masterpiece. It should be the go to book for both those who are still clueless and those who think they already know it all. I've just ordered a copy of Phantom Self. If it's half as good as The Perception Deception it will be sensational.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote