Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 20-04-2015, 07:25 AM   #21
jhar26

Alex Jones taking on the role of "the voice of reason." Atypical, but well meant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0uolDZ6xP4
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 12:22 PM   #22
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
From a European perspective Venture has many unattractive features , allied to the US millitary , christian , loud , aggressive, not too bright.... I think it was just a clash of personalities.

I believe Ventura is genuine, doing what he can to save America, certainly make a better president than clinton or bush.
Christian? Wow, are your sure?
Right wing zealot does not automatically = Christian.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 03:05 PM   #23
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
I just got finished reading the first part of Chapter 28 of "The Perception Deception" in which David Icke discussed the alternative media, and I must say I think he totally screwed up his criticism of Jesse Ventura. Yeah yeah, Icke may have a justified reason to be mad at the way Ventura treated him in the reptile alien episode of "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg_3cTH16dQ but it appears Icke still had a bad taste in his mouth when he wrote that section of the book and it caused him to be biased.

He made it seem like Ventura is in on the conspiracy to cover up the truth, and he based this on Ventura being left-brained. Icke also made it seem like the fact that the Illuminati controls the TruTV channel which Ventura's show aired on means Ventura is in on the conspiracy to cover up the truth. Icke goofed on this one.

First off, Ventura is relatively closed-minded compared to most truthers and has shown signs of being left-brained dominant, but he is most certainly not stupid and know how to spot a government/Illuminati conspiracy when he sees one. And second of all, Ventura realizes that the Illuminati controls the TruTV channel and that is why he had no choice but to be selective in regards to the info the show exposed. Keep in mind that there were a couple of episodes where the show exposed a little too much info which did cause the episode to either get pulled after one airing or never show at all (the "Police State" and "TSA" episodes, respectively). So I think we should cut Ventura and his TV crew some slack on the fact that they had to watch what they put in the episodes. In the end, the show exposed a wealth of valuable conspiratorial information which woke many people up.

Icke also said he doesn't want to see Ventura become the U.S. president in 2016. Oh gimme a break! This statement alone made it pretty obvious to me that Icke was biased against Ventura for that incident on Ventura's show. Ventura would no doubt be a great president and the Illuminati would certainly want to commit voter fraud to keep him from winning the election.
lets review ventura's resume...
-former navy seal
-former govenor
-former pro wrestler
-loud mouth
-obnoxious

lol

seriously, former navy seal and former govenor should scare the bejesus out of you if you want good leadership. this man is just more of the same except with a conspiracy "reality" show to boot.

where is the critical thinking? the "illuminatti" would love him. the way he blathers on he should be dead. but he's not....get it now? sometimes i wonder the same of many others. distractions...entertainment. check out the people who are getting killed. yeah, but they weren't have as exciting were they?

Last edited by reverendjim; 20-04-2015 at 03:06 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 03:26 PM   #24
yourjourney
Inactive

Quote:
From a European perspective Venture has many unattractive features , allied to the US millitary , christian , loud , aggressive, not too bright.... I think it was just a clash of personalities.

I believe Ventura is genuine, doing what he can to save America, certainly make a better president than clinton or bush.
Not a christian. Atheist.
yourjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 03:47 PM   #25
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:

i think Ventura is a loud and aggresive bully - his entire persona is geared to make him look and sound aggresive and perhaps he gets off on pushing people into corners with such bullish behavior and persona - i think he applied such to bully David into a corner.

i believe that his outward persona shows that he is out to make himself look big and brash and a fomidable character, and that he does that purely for his own ego and propogation of self image.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 05:28 PM   #26
Cryptoverse

I don't know the history between Icke and Ventura and I don't know Ventura very well. But both have contributed to waking people up. I think that is more important than any fight, the work they have done.

I will say Ventura's JFK video made me look bad to a friend when I showed him it. Ventura tried shooting and said its impossible to get it within the time.. On another video I watched another guy shoot and beat the time. So Ventura was debunked in something he seemed sure of...

Ventura's episode on targeted individuals showed me at least he's open minded about it. Being a targeted individual myself I know it's real, so I respect him in that regard. But it did kind of discredit the issue and didn't show much substance.. I could have done a 10000000x better targeted individual show.....
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 20-04-2015 at 05:29 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 06:21 PM   #27
1zenith
Banned

Default That could be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
I just got finished reading the first part of Chapter 28 of "The Perception Deception" in which David Icke discussed the alternative media, and I must say I think he totally screwed up his criticism of Jesse Ventura. Yeah yeah, Icke may have a justified reason to be mad at the way Ventura treated him in the reptile alien episode of "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg_3cTH16dQ but it appears Icke still had a bad taste in his mouth when he wrote that section of the book and it caused him to be biased.

He made it seem like Ventura is in on the conspiracy to cover up the truth, and he based this on Ventura being left-brained. Icke also made it seem like the fact that the Illuminati controls the TruTV channel which Ventura's show aired on means Ventura is in on the conspiracy to cover up the truth. Icke goofed on this one.

First off, Ventura is relatively closed-minded compared to most truthers and has shown signs of being left-brained dominant, but he is most certainly not stupid and know how to spot a government/Illuminati conspiracy when he sees one. And second of all, Ventura realizes that the Illuminati controls the TruTV channel and that is why he had no choice but to be selective in regards to the info the show exposed. Keep in mind that there were a couple of episodes where the show exposed a little too much info which did cause the episode to either get pulled after one airing or never show at all (the "Police State" and "TSA" episodes, respectively). So I think we should cut Ventura and his TV crew some slack on the fact that they had to watch what they put in the episodes. In the end, the show exposed a wealth of valuable conspiratorial information which woke many people up.

Icke also said he doesn't want to see Ventura become the U.S. president in 2016. Oh gimme a break! This statement alone made it pretty obvious to me that Icke was biased against Ventura for that incident on Ventura's show. Ventura would no doubt be a great president and the Illuminati would certainly want to commit voter fraud to keep him from winning the election.

But like D Icke said, J Ventura is very closed minded and doesn't understand the reptilians or is even openminded to them. He said he has never seen one so they DONT exist. How narrow minded is that?
J V only understands MAINstream conspiracies which they will only show on the illuminati contolled True t v anyway.
True tv would never let him or D I talk about nonmainstream stuff about reptilians on mainstream tv.

Last edited by 1zenith; 20-04-2015 at 06:24 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 07:00 PM   #28
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
True tv would never let him or D I talk about nonmainstream stuff about reptilians on mainstream tv.
If they did it would be to discredit it. And even if it was a good true piece on them that's reasonable, people would just say the illuminati is grooming us for their ET plan... lol
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 07:57 PM   #29
jake_ball

Jesse Ventura = Controlled Opposition
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 09:30 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondogobbo View Post
Since I like both Ventura and Icke, it surprised me to see that they couldn´t get along well in that episode about the reptilians. I think that they were both biased against eachother.

It was clear from the start that Ventura didn´t and doesn´t believe in the reptilian theory and he did have a somewhat aggressive attitude towards Icke, what probably did piss David Icke a little off. But on the other hand Icke seemed almost angry about that Ventura would ask him some critical questions, as if he almost expected Ventura to be 100% on his side. I think that Icke lost his patience and should have been more patient in the program. He should just have accepted that Ventura would ask some very critical questions instead of getting almost mad about it. When Icke didn´t want to answer certain questions, it looked a bit like he had a bad case, so I think that the winner of that situation was Ventura. It would have been better if Icke had just ignored the somewhat aggressive approach from Jesse Ventura and had just answered the questions easily, without loosing his patience. And I found that was a shame, because I do like the work that Icke does. But in that program he screwed it a lilttle bit up.
Ventura a 'winner'?

Nah

In decades to come when people look back they will recognise Icke's influence on the awakening on a global scale and see him as a visionary who was ahead of the curve

while Ventura will just be recognised as that ''i ain't got time to bleed'' dude from predator
Old 20-04-2015, 10:22 PM   #31
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I don't know the history between Icke and Ventura and I don't know Ventura very well. But both have contributed to waking people up. I think that is more important than any fight, the work they have done.

I will say Ventura's JFK video made me look bad to a friend when I showed him it. Ventura tried shooting and said its impossible to get it within the time.. On another video I watched another guy shoot and beat the time. So Ventura was debunked in something he seemed sure of...

Ventura's episode on targeted individuals showed me at least he's open minded about it. Being a targeted individual myself I know it's real, so I respect him in that regard. But it did kind of discredit the issue and didn't show much substance.. I could have done a 10000000x better targeted individual show.....
geeei think you just debunked ventura.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 02:18 PM   #32
yourjourney
Inactive

It would seem pretty obvious that some truthers don't sit at the same table.
yourjourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2016, 09:16 PM   #33
dac54

Ventura seems to me like he's cottoned on to something that will keep him in the public eye and he waters it down to suit the sheeple that just want a bit of a mystery show,
Don't think he'd step out on a limb like Mr.Icke does though,
And as the Big Yin once said
"The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever being one"

You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold.
That is how important you are !
dac54 is offline   Reply With Quote