Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 15-06-2014, 02:22 AM   #1
fanof2012

Thumbs down Icke Was Biased Against Jesse Ventura

I just got finished reading the first part of Chapter 28 of "The Perception Deception" in which David Icke discussed the alternative media, and I must say I think he totally screwed up his criticism of Jesse Ventura. Yeah yeah, Icke may have a justified reason to be mad at the way Ventura treated him in the reptile alien episode of "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg_3cTH16dQ but it appears Icke still had a bad taste in his mouth when he wrote that section of the book and it caused him to be biased.

He made it seem like Ventura is in on the conspiracy to cover up the truth, and he based this on Ventura being left-brained. Icke also made it seem like the fact that the Illuminati controls the TruTV channel which Ventura's show aired on means Ventura is in on the conspiracy to cover up the truth. Icke goofed on this one.

First off, Ventura is relatively closed-minded compared to most truthers and has shown signs of being left-brained dominant, but he is most certainly not stupid and know how to spot a government/Illuminati conspiracy when he sees one. And second of all, Ventura realizes that the Illuminati controls the TruTV channel and that is why he had no choice but to be selective in regards to the info the show exposed. Keep in mind that there were a couple of episodes where the show exposed a little too much info which did cause the episode to either get pulled after one airing or never show at all (the "Police State" and "TSA" episodes, respectively). So I think we should cut Ventura and his TV crew some slack on the fact that they had to watch what they put in the episodes. In the end, the show exposed a wealth of valuable conspiratorial information which woke many people up.

Icke also said he doesn't want to see Ventura become the U.S. president in 2016. Oh gimme a break! This statement alone made it pretty obvious to me that Icke was biased against Ventura for that incident on Ventura's show. Ventura would no doubt be a great president and the Illuminati would certainly want to commit voter fraud to keep him from winning the election.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 03:49 AM   #2
mkpetrov

Well since Ventura knows he's working for "them" (As the tv channel is controlled by them) and doesn't mind, what makes you think he won't be a puppet as a president? But it doesn't even matter, because we all know if he's not willing to be their puppet, he'll never become a president anyway.
Old 15-06-2014, 04:01 AM   #3
i_am

Maybe David is biased against him. Maybe he has good reason that goes beyond their personal meeting.

I personally think Jesse Ventura is left brained idiot and that is my opinion on observation.

If he became president it would be, as the previous poster suggested, because he is a yes man and his truther status is all a front.

Last edited by i_am; 15-06-2014 at 04:02 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 04:22 AM   #4
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
Icke also said he doesn't want to see Ventura become the U.S. president in 2016. .
i admire mr icke's good sense.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 09:51 AM   #5
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Jesse Venture is a meat head twat who appears to eat only testicles of different animals to continue to deepen his overly overly deep masculine voice. He is a mainstream puppet and is very difficult to take seriously especially as he is an ex wrestler and is presently a politician.

Quote:
From wikipedia: James George Janos[4] (born July 15, 1951), better known by his stage name, Jesse Ventura, is an American politician, actor, author, veteran, and former professional wrestler who served as the 38th Governor of Minnesota from 1999 to 2003.

Born James George Janos, Ventura served as a U.S. Navy Underwater Demolition Team member during the Vietnam War.[3] After leaving the military, he embarked on a professional wrestling career from 1975 to 1986, taking the ring name Jesse "The Body" Ventura. He had a long tenure in the World Wrestling Federation as a performer and color commentator, and was inducted into the Federation's Hall of Fame in 2004.[4] Ventura also pursued a film career, appearing in films such as Predator (1987).
While starting to type my post the words 'I am a god damn sexual tyrannosaurus' came into my head, and then reading this from wiki, I see why (it was him who said it haha).

Clip from predator

I don't blame Icke for not liking Jesse, for Jesse is a pillock.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Old 15-06-2014, 10:25 AM   #6
imagine21

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
While starting to type my post the words 'I am a god damn sexual tyrannosaurus' came into my head

the truth serum is working lol

truth serum
to talk without inhibition

inhibition
Something that restrains, blocks, or suppresses.

(just getting my terms straight) (not gay by the way lol)
not that there is anything wrong with being gay, reminded of the old school classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVt8kUAm9Q

Bromance

"no action will bring no change" - some cartoon dude
imagine21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #7
tnt1

Look at it this way. Jesse is 'friendly media' just like Alex Jones. They are shills for the industry. Shock Jocks! David on the other hand is often times the opposite. The 'friendly' media goes out of its way to avoid David on their networks. In the times he has gotten through he did not play ball very well. They don't like that!
Old 28-06-2014, 07:37 PM   #8
farros

I agree, Icke has a lot of bitterness in him that he should make efforts to omit from his writing. It does the tone of the book no favours when he keeps going off into rants. Just when I think I should lend the book out to someone, he goes off into a rant that I know will turn them off.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 08:04 PM   #9
tnt1

Well, lets not forget the negative light David, through the 'star fire' lady cast on Sitchin, Laurence Gardner, as well as others thought to be doing the work and on the page as David. However, some have cast negative light on David in return posting pics of him dressed in full Mason garb under his real name too or some such thing and its around here somewheres. Everyone has dirt. Everyone
Old 28-06-2014, 09:32 PM   #10
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Well, lets not forget the negative light David, through the 'star fire' lady cast on Sitchin, Laurence Gardner, as well as others thought to be doing the work and on the page as David. However, some have cast negative light on David in return posting pics of him dressed in full Mason garb under his real name too or some such thing and its around here somewheres. Everyone has dirt. Everyone
David is NOT a mason. Those pics were photo shopped. We, The DIF detectives, disproved them and found the originals, It is all on here someplace

David thanked us on his Headlines Page.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 09:41 PM   #11
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Maybe David is biased against him. Maybe he has good reason that goes beyond their personal meeting.

I personally think Jesse Ventura is left brained idiot and that is my opinion on observation.

If he became president it would be, as the previous poster suggested, because he is a yes man and his truther status is all a front.
Amen!
Old 28-06-2014, 09:46 PM   #12
lobuk

Quote:
David is NOT a mason. Those pics were photo shopped. We, The DIF detectives, disproved them and found the originals, It is all on here someplace

Yep and here is the article on the Headlines Page.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3...-photoshopped/

Last edited by lobuk; 28-06-2014 at 09:46 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 10:01 PM   #13
tnt1

Quote:

Oh yeah I know, thanks tho. The point was that others go on the attack and it does more to taint self when they do that than to help out anyone.

Last edited by tnt1; 28-06-2014 at 10:03 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2014, 06:33 PM   #14
7infinitus7amor7
Inactive

Oh gosh I remember that episode. I think Jesse was just being Jesse. lol I think the most memorable part of that episode was the reptilian lady. A part of me wanted to believe her, but when she started spouting out gibberish and said that her girlfriend saw her grow a tail I couldn't help but laugh.
7infinitus7amor7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 12:11 AM   #15
mondogobbo

Since I like both Ventura and Icke, it surprised me to see that they couldn´t get along well in that episode about the reptilians. I think that they were both biased against eachother.

It was clear from the start that Ventura didn´t and doesn´t believe in the reptilian theory and he did have a somewhat aggressive attitude towards Icke, what probably did piss David Icke a little off. But on the other hand Icke seemed almost angry about that Ventura would ask him some critical questions, as if he almost expected Ventura to be 100% on his side. I think that Icke lost his patience and should have been more patient in the program. He should just have accepted that Ventura would ask some very critical questions instead of getting almost mad about it. When Icke didn´t want to answer certain questions, it looked a bit like he had a bad case, so I think that the winner of that situation was Ventura. It would have been better if Icke had just ignored the somewhat aggressive approach from Jesse Ventura and had just answered the questions easily, without loosing his patience. And I found that was a shame, because I do like the work that Icke does. But in that program he screwed it a lilttle bit up.

Last edited by mondogobbo; 24-11-2014 at 12:21 AM.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 12:43 AM   #16
betweentwoislands

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondogobbo View Post
Since I like both Ventura and Icke, it surprised me to see that they couldn´t get along well in that episode about the reptilians. I think that they were both biased against eachother.

It was clear from the start that Ventura didn´t and doesn´t believe in the reptilian theory and he did have a somewhat aggressive attitude towards Icke, what probably did piss David Icke a little off. But on the other hand Icke seemed almost angry about that Ventura would ask him some critical questions, as if he almost expected Ventura to be 100% on his side. I think that Icke lost his patience and should have been more patient in the program. He should just have accepted that Ventura would ask some very critical questions instead of getting almost mad about it. When Icke didn´t want to answer certain questions, it looked a bit like he had a bad case, so I think that the winner of that situation was Ventura. It would have been better if Icke had just ignored the somewhat aggressive approach from Jesse Ventura and had just answered the questions easily, without loosing his patience. And I found that was a shame, because I do like the work that Icke does. But in that program he screwed it a lilttle bit up.
Critical questions? He was insinuating David was a con man and didn't believe the reptile theory: that he only did it for money. I like Jesse but that made me lose a lot of respect for him and give me suspicions about his character. And it's so hypocritical, someone else could accuse Jesse of the same thing, of making a career out of conspiracies. He's the one hosting the mainstream TV show to begin with, and it's such a double standard I wonder about his motivations for attacking David with such a ridiculous argument. I remember Alex Jones on his show afterwards trying to bring peace between the two, which I liked, but never forget Jesse is the one in the wrong. They have much in common, but Jesse was either so bullheaded and close-minded that he couldn't conceive of the reptilians, or he is controlled opposition. I hope it's the former.

But make no mistake: titling your show Conspiracy Theory and having as a guest maybe the most famous alternative researcher, then proceeding to attack him for making money off his research is both childish and suspicious.

For such a spiritual guy David should know that holding onto bitterness and grudges is not the way forward, I'd be acting the same way he has but I'd expect David to be more enlightened at this stage in his life.
betweentwoislands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 03:21 AM   #17
mondogobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by betweentwoislands View Post
Critical questions? He was insinuating David was a con man and didn't believe the reptile theory: that he only did it for money. I like Jesse but that made me lose a lot of respect for him and give me suspicions about his character. And it's so hypocritical, someone else could accuse Jesse of the same thing, of making a career out of conspiracies. He's the one hosting the mainstream TV show to begin with, and it's such a double standard I wonder about his motivations for attacking David with such a ridiculous argument. I remember Alex Jones on his show afterwards trying to bring peace between the two, which I liked, but never forget Jesse is the one in the wrong. They have much in common, but Jesse was either so bullheaded and close-minded that he couldn't conceive of the reptilians, or he is controlled opposition. I hope it's the former.

But make no mistake: titling your show Conspiracy Theory and having as a guest maybe the most famous alternative researcher, then proceeding to attack him for making money off his research is both childish and suspicious.

For such a spiritual guy David should know that holding onto bitterness and grudges is not the way forward, I'd be acting the same way he has but I'd expect David to be more enlightened at this stage in his life.
Well, I do agree with you...

I think that Ventura was too biased towards Icke and had already decided before the show that he wouldn´t believe the reptilian theory and therefore he would be hostile towards David Icke. And as I wrote in my post above I found that Ventura was too aggressive during that interview.

But I just said that in my opinion it would have been better if Icke had kept a little more calm and had stayed cool. Instead he got visibly angry and interrupted the interview. Giving maybe the audience the impression that he was afraid of all the critical questions and therefore, maybe, had something to hide (that his reptilian theory was wrong). For example, when Ventura insinuated that Icke was only after the money, Icke could just have answered that if he wanted money he could just have continued being a tv-reporter - probably they make more money than Icke...(well, I don´t know for sure, but I don´t have the impression that Icke is THAT rich....he looks like an ordinary guy to me, very modest and relaxed).

But maybe I would have acted the same way as Icke did. Of course it´s always easy to say after what he should have done or not.

However, the fact was that Ventura expected Icke to be able to prove the reptilian theory just in ten minutes. As Ice said during that interview, Ventura would need to sit down and spend several hours reading Icke´s books and study all the evidence with an open mind. And he was right about that. Of course it´s not possible to prove the reptilian theory in ten minutes and Ventura was well aware of this and had already decided that he would make Icke look like a fool, so the audience could get the impression that the reptilian theory was all insane. Proabbly this was what made Icke angry, because he could feel Venturas hostility and that he had already decided that he wanted Icke to look like a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Last edited by mondogobbo; 24-11-2014 at 03:35 AM.
Old 24-11-2014, 04:29 AM   #18
oz93666

From a European perspective Venture has many unattractive features , allied to the US millitary , christian , loud , aggressive, not too bright.... I think it was just a clash of personalities.

I believe Ventura is genuine, doing what he can to save America, certainly make a better president than clinton or bush.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 04:46 AM   #19
mondogobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
From a European perspective Venture has many unattractive features , allied to the US millitary , christian , loud , aggressive, not too bright.... I think it was just a clash of personalities.

I believe Ventura is genuine, doing what he can to save America, certainly make a better president than clinton or bush.
Jep, I think Ventura is honest enough and overall not a bad guy. And he has made som interesting programs and exposed interesting stuff.

But yes, his personality is very typical american. A little bit like a cowboy. "Here we go, here I come, are you watching me?". And as you say loud and aggressive (he was a wrestler, so not surprisingly).

Icke is very british. Intellectual, uses an elegant language, a little bit sensitive, requires people to be respectful in the typical british way. He just has a different style than Ventura and apparently they were just too different to get along well....at least that´s what I think.

Alex Jones is also a typical american, but does seem to understand Icke better and to be more sensitive towards him.....

Last edited by mondogobbo; 24-11-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Old 20-04-2015, 04:54 AM   #20
dreamcreator
Premier Subscribers

I would have reacted in the same way as David.

Jesse Ventura has got issues.
dreamcreator is offline   Reply With Quote