Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 14-05-2014, 04:13 PM   #41
wendypeace27

Bot alert!!!

and oh yeah....you should check out some of my stuff in the reptilian threads.

"No one "in the body understands" -- thats what reptilians say when they want to take over.

Good grief.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 14-05-2014 at 04:15 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 08:31 PM   #42
kurupted_flesh

I'm surprised nobody noticed the synthetic, cartoony, 2D sickly sweet reality overlay that the archons put in place in late 2010 before they attempted to kill off the non-recessive humanity population - it was mentioned in the book How Black Ops Military Stopped Ascension: Transhumanism - End of the Human Era by Sam Jenkins, a great book. Katy Perry's ET was alluding to this synthetic nature/man/GOD - the Elohim work by polluting your natural energy body and subconscious frequencies, the food since 2010 has been pitifully dead and void of intelligence and information, some of the aliens are quite receptive to intelligent people though nevertheless love killing the body and testing pain in vicious ways - they've tried this on me and love my poetry. Now I get messages from nature, birds and the sun - absorbing the redundant melatonin around recessives is the best thing ever as you can start to trip, especially with Hindu deities and other religious ornaments or spiritual energies - the internet is a huge trap for the soul as all technology is Transcoded with archon artificial memory portals which they implant in dreams a la inception- the truth! Our adrenaline system is also being manipulated high-grade, only a select few will survive - the bible says 144,000 but Molech would tend to have other plans. The archons moderate certain forums and their alternate internet often greets me in dream states - I drink green tea to counteract the electro-signals and boost my auric brain power.

The other half is rejected for a pack of greys to recycle and recode my dream state as a Organic temple of pleasures! OH How delectable! The pleasures of Hip-Hop, of ESP and transcending Baphomet's grid works!

Last edited by kurupted_flesh; 14-05-2014 at 08:41 PM.
kurupted_flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2014, 02:09 AM   #43
rebeccapark
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbriar View Post
Rebecca & Oiram

Thanks for your responses guys. I don't mean *I* am suicidal. Maybe I should have asked in the 3rd person. But I was reading on the other thread about free will & I wondered whether suicide (not that which is fuelled by depression, but that which is I just don't want to be here now) could be the get out switch. You've both given me something to think about. Suicide isn't something I would ever consider because I've been through too much to throw my life away. So I wondered what would my 'return switch' really be. I feel since awakening that there is much to learn and do & so little time but I also feel I might never get another chance to learn so much.
Glad to hear it Blackbriar.
I too feel the same about learning and awakening. As there is so much out there which has never been so readily available before I want to take the opportunity to try and become fully realised this lifetime so I can get out of the loop.
If I have to come back here next time it may be a very different world, either way. But right now I don't see a good outcome if you know what I mean.
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2014, 11:47 AM   #44
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbriar View Post
So what we're saying here really is this reality is not only an experience, a learning journey, it's also a trial. If you choose to go through it without learning anything, you're likely to have to come and do it all again, same with suicide. But if you live your life ethically and compassionately and learn from that, you can 'make it' back to source. I can buy that. I've worked as a teacher & many times I've seen the moment of when 'the penny drops'... that moment of enlightenment. This kinda feels like that.
The basics as I understand it is that we are inept at manifesting. Instant manifestation of reality can get you into all kinds of navigational problems in life and we simply are not yet ready to manipulate and control things to that level so we are here. Slower, more our pace, where manifesting desires takes time and the wheels spin and forward movement is achieved but at a pace we can manage. Most of the beings you meet when out and about have to slow down a whole lot just to converse with you and for many its just a pain and not worth the fuss. The orbs ignore you. They are busily about doing their thing and then when one is curious its overwhelming and you can't handle it so you end up waking. We navigate through life here manifesting our desires. Desire is the one thing we all share, the one common ground all of us have. We all want something. That desire fulfillment is the process of manifesting and since we are trying to become better more masterful life sailors if you will, well you have to start somewhere. Like the game of chess you can't hop in with Mr. Fisher at the start and hope to keep up. You need the slow room to build up to get to that level so that is what earth is all about. Its kind of the slow room for the learning impaired.
Old 15-05-2014, 12:10 PM   #45
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
The basics as I understand it is that we are inept at manifesting. Instant manifestation of reality can get you into all kinds of navigational problems in life and we simply are not yet ready to manipulate and control things to that level so we are here. Slower, more our pace, where manifesting desires takes time and the wheels spin and forward movement is achieved but at a pace we can manage. Most of the beings you meet when out and about have to slow down a whole lot just to converse with you and for many its just a pain and not worth the fuss. The orbs ignore you. They are busily about doing their thing and then when one is curious its overwhelming and you can't handle it so you end up waking. We navigate through life here manifesting our desires. Desire is the one thing we all share, the one common ground all of us have. We all want something. That desire fulfillment is the process of manifesting and since we are trying to become better more masterful life sailors if you will, well you have to start somewhere. Like the game of chess you can't hop in with Mr. Fisher at the start and hope to keep up. You need the slow room to build up to get to that level so that is what earth is all about. Its kind of the slow room for the learning impaired.
Thanks for these great posts, tnt1

Really enjoy reading and learning great things from them.

Can I ask you a favour?

Can you create gaps between each sentence as I find it hard to read large blocks or chunks of texts on a computer.

Just don't want to miss out on your ideas here.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2014, 12:13 PM   #46
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
Thanks for these great posts, tnt1

Really enjoy reading and learning great things from them.

Can I ask you a favour?

Can you create gaps between each sentence as I find it hard to read large blocks or chunks of texts on a computer.

Just don't want to miss out on your ideas here.
I'll try. I type so fast. You all would be amazed at these fingers as they take off and this stuff spews out of my hands. At times I re-read it and learn too!
Old 15-05-2014, 06:14 PM   #47
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
I'll try. I type so fast. You all would be amazed at these fingers as they take off and this stuff spews out of my hands. At times I re-read it and learn too!
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2014, 07:54 PM   #48
stipey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupted_flesh View Post
I'm surprised nobody noticed the synthetic, cartoony, 2D sickly sweet reality overlay that the archons put in place in late 2010 before they attempted to kill off the non-recessive humanity population
You can really see this 2D sickly overlay at the Denver Airport, fake synthetic security walking around with no souls...
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username, is just that.
stipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 03:20 PM   #49
princessofwands

So, it may be a bad thing that we're all here on our computers, being absorbed by this kind of AI intelligence that's infiltrated it? Having arguments, and then the AI is sucking up the energy of the argument and also memorising what A said and what B said so that they know all about us. Is that how it works?

Does anyone know, or is this just speculation?

Should we all switch off then?

Any other recommendations apart from the green tea one (interesting, why does it help?)

I just read Our Universal Journey by George Kavalissas and he said the same thing, that our silicon-based computer systems have been designed to connect into the silicon dioxide that is abundant in our bodies and without that connection, transhumanism couldn't be developed.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2014, 11:39 PM   #50
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
So, it may be a bad thing that we're all here on our computers, being absorbed by this kind of AI intelligence that's infiltrated it? Having arguments, and then the AI is sucking up the energy of the argument and also memorising what A said and what B said so that they know all about us. Is that how it works?

Does anyone know, or is this just speculation?

Should we all switch off then?

Any other recommendations apart from the green tea one (interesting, why does it help?)

I just read Our Universal Journey by George Kavalissas and he said the same thing, that our silicon-based computer systems have been designed to connect into the silicon dioxide that is abundant in our bodies and without that connection, transhumanism couldn't be developed.
Resistance is futile, unless you drink green tea which is radioactive which helps in the long run with radiating that what which needs to be radiated
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2014, 02:13 PM   #51
princessofwands

Luckily my box of green tea is so old, it predates Fukushima.

But how do you know that radioactive things will harm the archons inside our computers or outside them?

I think I will move my piece of moldavite a bit nearer to my computer. It radiates too.

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote