Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2014, 12:02 PM   #21
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Lightbulb Once the Spirit gets going it just cant stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
A lot of good stuff in your posts oiram

Those that have no connection, those with no empathy, are obviously still around somewhere, you are right by saying we have to get that connection, but you say those that don't find it are gone when their body dies, I can't see that bit.
This will be one more long one........

Actually funny your last sentence by saying " I can't see that bit."

Exactly that's the bit which will stay missing if you did not discovered this bit within yourself.

The Soul is hooked to your Body & the external and is fully guided by it therefore ignores the inner bit which only the second inner you (Mind, logic & Spirit) knows about.


Also logic prevails ........
if you did not seen something yourself externally or with the within of yourself how could you possibly name it, describe it or remember it if you don't know what you looking for.

How could you describe the colour red if you never ever seen it before ........ how could you relate it to other things not knowing what red looks like. Well someone gave the colour red its name the day someone related it to a visible object.
The same the (Mind, logic & Spirit) will give you the words name ore logical explanation for the bit you can not see.yet. Only the (Mind, logic & Spirit) knows the explanation & all the once already listening to it on earth.


A stupid example:
Quote:
You saying I'm cold but how would you describe feeling cold ........... you know what cold feels like but how to describe feeling cold ..........
only if another experienced the same thing could he relate to it so it needs to be experienced; just words alone will not ever do the trick.

But here is the key lets say 20 others saying I feel hot but its actually cold what they feeling?
Who would be correct? you say I feel cold & 20 others saying they feel hot but its cold. Now what?

Will you now call cold hot because 20 others saying cold is hot but you know it is cold & it is?

So it is with the (Mind, logic & Spirit) which knows what cold is.
And the (Soul/heart/feeling) says it is hot but in reality its cold because it will not listen to the (Mind, logic & Spirit) which knows the real deal & is incorruptible which the Soul is not because it is a follower & a easy believer type towards all sort of things.

This is exactly where the Archons coming into the picture with there manipulation & feeding lies into your Soul & playing with your feelings consistently.

Problem is the (Soul/heart/feeling) following people find it easier to follow all the other (Soul/heart/feeling) driven individuals and all calling cold hot because they all together now fighting the (Mind, logic & Spirit) individual.
Now all the (Soul/heart/feeling) has a bit missing because they have to listen to the (Mind, logic & Spirit) one.
Only one way for them to correct the error either they listen to the (Mind, logic & Spirit) individual or they got to find there own (Mind, logic & Spirit) to give the correct instruction.

Only two places you will ever get to know this missing bit ...... from your own inner (Mind, logic & Spirit) or from a human which is already listening to his own (Mind, logic & Spirit) & may explains it too you.

But most do not listen to others so you got only yourself left to listen to your own inner triple set.
Its not hard to find the within once you willing!

What is hard is to override your own stubborn (Soul/heart/feeling) part which always places a Vail over the part you looking for.
Its there; its also communicating; but people are ignoring it through Ego = part of the Soul, through the heart = part of feelings = feelings creates jealousy and arrogance and has false pride.

I'm not talking Ego related towards others but actually to your own self.
You are not trusting your own self >>> (sometimes even extends to self-hating)


There is so much logical & truth in scripture once you find the key code to translate it into a real usable tool for yourself. All the great Forefathers Spirits are present within scripture if you know which bit you looking for.

Its all over scripture & always talks about these two which join into a partnership ...... well this partnership was never a external one; but a internal one.

Your (Soul/heart/feeling) is one of the two (Moon) ....... the (Mind, logic & Spirit) (Son)is the other part of you.

Once these two are getting symbolically married within you meaning your (Soul/heart/feeling) will surrender to the higher power part to take over the leading part permanently. Also mean your started to trust your inner self & Spirit part.

To understand the Spirits unique languish you have to learn what wording it is using. Scripture is full of Spirit talks!
If you know the bit you have to look for.

But as it is now most have there (Soul/heart/feeling) controlling all and everything of there body movements & reactions.



If I would put it in a hard way; yes the (Soul/heart/feeling) has to make suicide & hands himself over to the quality control which is the (Mind, logic & Spirit) & this is a one-way road with no more return,

So in scriptural talk if they talking about death to kill the one is only related to the internal (Soul/heart/feeling) part.

Logic prevails & the inner can not be really killed as you can kill in the physical World ........... so this killing or death is = to surrendering the one to the other side within you.

Its still there its still functioning fully; but it has surrendered his own overpowering arrogance, ego driven leading position to the (Mind, logic & Spirit) which has a much higher inner & consequently outer quality in all aspects.

And only this quality part (Mind, logic & Spirit) is the only one which could ever create immortality or the true reincarnation reality.

So my clear understanding is your Body=(container for both) + (Soul/heart/feeling) is mortal & will die with your Body to nothingness & only your inner (Mind, logic & Spirit) has the knowledge & the power to make you guarantee your reincarnation & even immortality.


When your Body vanishes from view in the physical only these can remain (Mind, logic & Spirit) all else is gone for ever.

But for this to happen you have to surrender all and everything you got to this (Mind, logic & Spirit) = all surrendered to the so called Jesus = Redemption = your own inner mortal death before physical death.

If I would not understand it ........... how could I possibly find the words for it or even explain it? Impossible to find words if you don't know what to look for or to describe.


Because I have the words for it to explain it to myself; I also know what to look for to locate the immortals which are walking on earth & the once which are not any-more physically on earth because they left there (Minds, logic & Spirit) on earth before they turned to dust.


I'm actually using parts of them (the immortal once) to explain this issue because they left it here for all and everyone to be used into infinity.

As long only one single Human uses these immortal Spiritual parts left on earth it will never die.

Remember is not the physical I'm talking about its all about the inner parts & this was so since day one nothing ever changed.

The only thing ever change throughout history are the lies and manipulation of the reality of it. But the reality truth of it never moved one millimetre from its original position or truth.


I also understand why you can not get the clear point about it yet.

Because you are fighting with your within ......
You are fighting your own inner quality part because the ego hates to surrender its ego to it. Or it does not trusts its own quality part also its a one way road with no more return.

Its not about external things or what I am stating here is your own inner you fighting yourself.

Well I know I had the same thing going on until I finally died 12 years ago.

Not me but what I described above.


WoW ..... heavy one again



You see once you found your own words for it to give it logical meaning; means you found it!
And once you place your own knowing into the open every true Spirit individual will know who you are & what you are.

And those which see most of them keep it silence about it what they see .........

Many found it all using it but not everyone finds words for it. But they are the Exact same Spirits like a photocopy of each other ......
but all walking there own individual way within the Spiritual realm.

So far there was only one individual who seen the inner me but he ended up being banned.


Like it was said ......... God don't ever forgive them; because they knowing exactly what they are doing.
Only the Souls & Soul only people will ever fight the inner Spirit; the true war in heaven & its playing out within yourself not ever in the physical World.


And not one Soul on earth knows that it is kicking the Spirit until it surrendered (died ) to the Spirit. = result the Seventh seal is broken!

Its all about yourself it was never about others ........ not at the beginning & not on your own end which will be the new beginning but it has to happen in your physical lifetime. Anything after is just nothingness & non recoverable.


People, the ego, the arrogance, the ignorance don't like it makes no freaking difference ........ truth can not be bend its like a straight light.



WoW again ......... once the Spirit gets going it just cant stop......

The End!


Last edited by oiram; 12-05-2014 at 12:12 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:05 PM   #22
tnt1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,453
Likes: 666 (398 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
wow I am shocked by the load of BS here!!!

Lets start with the fact that we all should know two very basic things, the difference between black aura souls and the divine white light. WE ALL came from the 9th dimension to experience here. No weirdo dark entity alien parasites needed b/c we already came from the highest levels to experience

Has anyone else put 2 and 2 together that they are trying to experience here FROM THE OUTSIDE, b/c they are not part of the original plan, but merely planet destroying parasites???

The mass possession that is happening atm is all through the very alien computer technology. Were once they would need to "illuminate" people through existing members (as in the brain is an organic computer that can be tapped into, possession happens through the reptilian brain), computers everywhere has made it easiar for these types of parasites to do their bidding almost hands free of any elite. Building their future prisions, if what they are doing is not stopped. Which we know it will be.



.
.
There only is. Positive, negative, up, down, good, bad, all made up human terms of duality judgment to split things into black and white. They don't exist. When they do they are subjective only to you and as fleeting as the wind for sticking. Do you think the Romans had the same idea of divine light as yours? Hardly! Negative to you, divine to you, completely different definitions for others and why? Because what is good for you should not be good for others and should not necessarily have to be. The prison is the fear of yourself. In the end that is what it is, you. You see the world as you are, not as it is.
__________________
Rabbit Hole
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:17 PM   #23
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default Confidence is the King of Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
Which we know it will be.
This was the most important part!

Confidence is the King of Kings .......

Because Confidence is will & the Will is Power.

And with Power comes great responsibility! ........ Where did I hear this one before?


You got to help me with this one:
I would love to know where this place or part is "9th dimension" let me know if you have words which can explain it; so I can understand.

I ask because also I had an idea and ended up with the 9th dimension" I'm looking for my posting now but have to search for it. Will put it here once I found it.

But to end up on the 9th dimension" you got to have an explanation for all the once below the 9th one too.





Last edited by oiram; 12-05-2014 at 01:00 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 01:19 PM   #24
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Lightbulb Once we found the Beginning is there End!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
The archons must of known the moment they took over the planet and the system that it would come to an end. Agree or not?
I think they knowing exactly that things will eventually evolve ........ & once we have found our own Beginning;
which they have hidden from us through manipulation that's where automatically there End point will be.

Once we found the Beginning of things that's where also the End it!!


Bit of searching & I found my older posting which joins to "wendypeace27" Posting about the "9th dimension" he talked about
but must be a different one then the one I ended up with? ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
Got to add & expend on my posting from -2008 ..... time makes me expend & adds things also to the personal knowledge base.

So it said the true Father image is Motion & Rest


50. Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.'

If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.'

If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'"




1D = time ................................ start of Motion ..... <<<<< from the back of the loop it joins with the Rest (Resting Image)

2D = shadow (a face) (a reflection) .............. can not exist without = 1D + 3D + 4D

3D = form, object, body .................................................. . needs = 1D +2D + 4D + 5D

4D = light ........ if my starter formula makes sense should look like this = 1D +2D + 3D + 5D + 6D

5D = energy or frequency ........ should be this = 1D +2D + 3D + 4D + 6D + Rest

6D = could be magnetisms keeping everything together & in joint harmony ......
maybe its the Gravity Vacuum suction which keeps everything together?


So there is one missing ............ the Seventh Day ....... the day of Rest .

7D = The Rest?? ........... & inner silent thinking which is the Rest of the outer World for the thinker.

Rest spoken of by our forefathers is not resting but actually the Spirit in full action being alive within the individual & many others at the same time & which never sleeps but appears to be at rest towards the external World but isn't in reality ..........
the infinity loop of motion & rest = 8

8D = The Infinity = The final Image



So we start with the Motion &
(Beginning of self time the = Alfa ) & then we ended up on the resting part &
waiting End of Time = Omega which is joint to the beginning of Time = the Infinity endless 8 loop.

Motion & Rest = Alfa & Omega


1D + 8D = 9 the circle is closed the ninth dimension!



The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."


Nice! ........ did I miss anything?


Well it fits somehow within my own logic & Spiritual evaluating ways .............

Anyway its good fun to have ideas ....... never know maybe one day you hit the jackpot!!

The old scripture text are a perfect inspiration for my mind ......... no matter what others think about it.

Without it I could never come up with these sort of combinations & connections.


I say our Forefathers have been much, much more intelligent & wise than the lowlife ruling half-makers telling us through there brainwashing system & handlers.


The 1D is where your Time Started .... your birth & you will return to it!
For your second Spiritual birth & your new inner Heavenly path.


Before the circle was drawn it had to have its centre where one side of the compass had his origin point.





Last edited by oiram; 12-05-2014 at 01:33 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:02 PM   #25
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,505
Likes: 708 (452 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enga View Post
okay you mean pc's literally or nanotechnology??
Both actually. They work together to bind humans. The nano-technology is sometimes implanted (hopefully your not that lucky, lol), and put in foods, products, and even in the air. Once the advanced nano-bots are there, they work as a interface as a direct connection to were the negative aliens live. So, you can be possessed, used, and or found with little to no effort if they want to send one of their own to "take you" when the hoste is ripe to do so. (I am not talking about abduction, lol, but rather when the dark reptilian soul is sent to possess you. There is something dark going on here if you have born humans that end up being non-humans - like Hitler and those types - or long time hoste. What illumination really means.) Aka, simply said you dont have to be a "bad person" to be possessed any more. The more you stay around computers or hybrids/illuminated-ones makes it worse b/c obviously "they live there".
__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 12-05-2014 at 07:08 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #26
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,505
Likes: 708 (452 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
There only is. Positive, negative, up, down, good, bad, all made up human terms of duality judgment to split things into black and white. They don't exist. When they do they are subjective only to you and as fleeting as the wind for sticking. Do you think the Romans had the same idea of divine light as yours? Hardly! Negative to you, divine to you, completely different definitions for others and why? Because what is good for you should not be good for others and should not necessarily have to be. The prison is the fear of yourself. In the end that is what it is, you. You see the world as you are, not as it is.
ahhhh Satanist garbage. The same BS the occultist love, abusing the concept of non-duality. All actions are either constructive or destructive, period.

Non-duality is a STATE OF BEING!!!! In which you are so positive that you are living in Oneness with all that is. Its a state of being that involves being humble and forgiving. You could easily get worked up by little things, but living in non-duality or better stated "no-time" or in Buddhism its called "refuge" - you put yourself in a state of being that is timeless. You live in the "now". Knowing that the future and and past are fluid, aka your relationship to the "now" effects both your past and future. There is only now!!!!

So, please save it for the choir if you dont know what a term REALLY means, lol.
__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 12-05-2014 at 07:37 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 05:19 AM   #27
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Cool As I said; you have to find it first within you;

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
A lot of good stuff in your posts oiram

Those that have no connection, those with no empathy, are obviously still around somewhere, you are right by saying we have to get that connection, but you say those that don't find it are gone when their body dies, I can't see that bit.
Here it is also explained in different wording but its the same what I was saying in my own chosen wording.

As I said; you have to find it first within you; before you be able to see the missing bit anywhere else.


The seven streams of life, the seven rays of development, etc. (like the seven major colors of the spectrum, which can be reduced to the three primaries, red, green and violet - or expanded into an infinite range of tints and shadings), become endless in their ramifications. The foci or aggregate of these seven streams, in terms of Force or Influence and Light, we label the Christos, the Universal Light of Understanding or Awareness. Please do not isolate the 'principles' or factors into categories as objects of perception; do not be content to have them remain as concepts on your mental level, for these are functional Powers of and in your intrinsic Nature and as such seek identification with them. Even our physicists, who study the structure of the atom, find these three in one atom and label them - the proton, the electron, the neutron. But for true development, do not look for them way up in the stratosphere, or way off, and do not look for them outside of yourself. If you want to become acquainted with these powers, these three Great Creative Forces, search yourself and you will find them. You must find them there in yourself before you can recognize them elsewhere. Once you become established in acquaintanceship with them in yourself, once you have become acquainted with these three as forces, powers, in yourself, then you cannot help but see them everywhere; just automatically you see them everywhere you look, or in whatever you look at, you see them. If these forces are obscure, hidden from your understanding within yourself, you will never see them anywhere; but you can develop all sorts of intellectual concepts about them and mentally play with your ideas about them, etc., and the meaning will escape, the vital experience will be absent. To illustrate: any given individual is fifty percent negative (feminine) and fifty percent positive (masculine). Think of these terms - negative and positive - as electrical engineers describe the negative and positive poles of a generator or other electrical systems. The "individual" means the whole man - animal-soul, human-soul or psychic-nature, the Field or Spiritual-soul. The terms "feminine" and "masculine" (above placed in parentheses) are for comment later, but suggest 'outer' representations as the charge in the Field alternates from the positive to the negative pole, or vice versa. Negative force or negative substance on any level is that which gives birth; hence the referent for the word Nature. The positive force on any level is that which motivates, activates, stimulates, etc., negative substance. Treat the negative - in this sense - in you, in any person or 'thing' as the Mother-Principle. In addition to that fifty percent negative force and fifty percent positive force, there is a third force operating at all times in you, in every person and 'thing.' That third force is called the Power of Balance, the Binding Power, etc., between the positive and the negative. As in the atom, the proton and the electron - the positive and negative - if it were not for the neutron, the proton and electron would not be in balance or bound together. The holding force, the cement factor of the universe of configurational representations, the balancer, that which sustains equilibrium, etc., is called the Highest Power of all; hence the word Crown, the Overall Supreme One, Almighty King. This strongest of all.

And much more of quality Substance here:
http://www.spirit-web.org/theosophy/teachings-of-vitvan/the-problem-of-good-and-evil/part-two


Last edited by oiram; 13-05-2014 at 05:33 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 08:05 AM   #28
blackbriar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 227
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you! I like the theories in this thread. If you read back on my posts I've just made a post relating to a traumatic cancer experience I had back in 2002/3. I suffered a lot & was very ill. For the years since I've never found an answer or anywhere near a theory as to "Why me?!" And the platitudes that people offer of "why not me?!" can be like a kick in the guts when you're suffering.

So the idea that it was something I was pre-ordained and contracted to experience in order to assist a family group with energy supply (my understanding) as a way of punishment for previous transgressions in another dimension. THIS answers the question but also fits my belief that (a) there must have been a reason, I just know it (b) it fits perfectly with my own understanding and reasoning regarding spirituality and karma (again, my understanding of the above concepts posited by TNT).

It may not be the correct answer & the theories may be wrong but as the Oracle says, it's the answer only I would be looking for & find at the time I needed to. It also addresses the why find that out now issue - now is when what I learned from the experience is complete. I have no doubt there is more to come in the way of hardship but knowing what I believe now to be true will make it bearable.

Last edited by blackbriar; 13-05-2014 at 08:06 AM.
blackbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 09:50 AM   #29
tnt1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,453
Likes: 666 (398 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
ahhhh Satanist garbage. The same BS the occultist love, abusing the concept of non-duality. All actions are either constructive or destructive, period.

Non-duality is a STATE OF BEING!!!! In which you are so positive that you are living in Oneness with all that is. Its a state of being that involves being humble and forgiving. You could easily get worked up by little things, but living in non-duality or better stated "no-time" or in Buddhism its called "refuge" - you put yourself in a state of being that is timeless. You live in the "now". Knowing that the future and and past are fluid, aka your relationship to the "now" effects both your past and future. There is only now!!!!

So, please save it for the choir if you dont know what a term REALLY means, lol.
Satan? A made up term right there with the ones you threw out earlier. Tell me is being humble and forgiving all about calling people satanists and other such accusations to make your theories seem more humble. How does throwing insults at the other theories make your theory look you think? Good, silly? What are you so defensive over that you feel the need to name call? Is your theory so precious that all others must be insulted so yours remains the most viewed I suppose? Such child insecurity for such supposed enlightenment.
__________________
Rabbit Hole
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 10:36 AM   #30
rebeccapark
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 507
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbriar View Post
Thank you! I like the theories in this thread. If you read back on my posts I've just made a post relating to a traumatic cancer experience I had back in 2002/3. I suffered a lot & was very ill. For the years since I've never found an answer or anywhere near a theory as to "Why me?!" And the platitudes that people offer of "why not me?!" can be like a kick in the guts when you're suffering.

So the idea that it was something I was pre-ordained and contracted to experience in order to assist a family group with energy supply (my understanding) as a way of punishment for previous transgressions in another dimension. THIS answers the question but also fits my belief that (a) there must have been a reason, I just know it (b) it fits perfectly with my own understanding and reasoning regarding spirituality and karma (again, my understanding of the above concepts posited by TNT).


It may not be the correct answer & the theories may be wrong but as the Oracle says, it's the answer only I would be looking for & find at the time I needed to. It also addresses the why find that out now issue - now is when what I learned from the experience is complete. I have no doubt there is more to come in the way of hardship but knowing what I believe now to be true will make it bearable.
It may not be punishment. It may be that you signed up for your particular learning experience which you have made particularly hard. Know that it is ok. At your core you are not bad, nor do I believe that any of us need to be punished. We are sovereign beings and we are here for good reason.
I have read and feel it is true that this is one of the hardest universities to get through. You have obviously suffered greatly for the over all good of all.
A wonderful book that helped me greatly is My Big Toe by Thomas Campbell....you can read almost all of it free on google books. And Tom, a great guy who worked for the late great Robert Monroe, doesn't mind that google put almost the entire book out there.
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 03:12 PM   #31
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,505
Likes: 708 (452 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Satan? A made up term right there with the ones you threw out earlier. Tell me is being humble and forgiving all about calling people satanists and other such accusations to make your theories seem more humble. How does throwing insults at the other theories make your theory look you think? Good, silly? What are you so defensive over that you feel the need to name call? Is your theory so precious that all others must be insulted so yours remains the most viewed I suppose? Such child insecurity for such supposed enlightenment.
If that is an insult to you, then it shows how easy your buttons can be pushed. Someone once said "if the little things make you mad, then that is also how little you think of yourself if you can be pushed over by little things". I get mad about REAL bad people that commit murder and genocide -- and their preferred religions. Not little sly talk on a forum.

Satanist aka as in Saturn/Set worshipers are typically the ones who abuse the concept of non-duality like you just did. Using it to press on their philosophy that there is "no good or bad".....which is what they use to sell their mindset to the weak minded. At the same time spreading satanic murder rituals b/c there is "no good or bad" in their opinion. So, like OTO they push the boundries of "norms" and have no love or respect for life.

Lets not get it twisted now, lol.
__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 13-05-2014 at 03:16 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 01:07 AM   #32
blackbriar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 227
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccapark View Post
It may not be punishment. It may be that you signed up for your particular learning experience which you have made particularly hard. Know that it is ok. At your core you are not bad, nor do I believe that any of us need to be punished. We are sovereign beings and we are here for good reason.
I have read and feel it is true that this is one of the hardest universities to get through. You have obviously suffered greatly for the over all good of all.
A wonderful book that helped me greatly is My Big Toe by Thomas Campbell....you can read almost all of it free on google books. And Tom, a great guy who worked for the late great Robert Monroe, doesn't mind that google put almost the entire book out there.
Thank you. I have a hypothetical question. Knowing what we know & that when we die we return to source (likely), what if we decide to check out early & go back ?! (suicide) Do we return to source or as my Grandma said, do we go to some limbo state as punishment for not completing the experience?! I know that you don't know for sure, but give me a thought or two on it. I wonder whether in some cases suicide might be the only case of free will; to stop, to check out, to resign the role. Obviously some individuals are depressed & pressured by their depression into it - but others seemingly just literally say "no, I have had enough, I don't belong here anymore". Isn't that a free autonomous decision?!
blackbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 03:08 AM   #33
rebeccapark
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 507
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Blackbriar from my perspective I strongly feel that there would be a heavy price to pay.....eg coming straight back here in a harder situation. And as things seem to be going to hell in a hand basket here it would be better not to come back. I am doing my best to get out of this reincarnation loop.
Also the effects on your family and friends is terrible with suicide. I have seen what it has done to my own family members over the death of my cousin.
This is a great talk by Tom Campbell which might help
http://youtu.be/7GiLDuaDl4I
On the other question....some go back to source..... But they have been through the whole cycle and they have come here for a reason...to help....some have to come back here and some ascend to the next level.
The other book that helped me greatly is God I Am by Peter O Erbe......it is a rare gem. He wrote this and another small book and that is all I can find about him. I believe he is the real deal......a friend put me onto him years ago and I have since reread it twice.
If you want you can private message me and we can chat.
Just remember that this is like a virtual reality game and you are using your avatar to move through it. Even if it is unbearable just remember that nothing can happen to your true self.
A nice little video to watch on youtube is Bill Hicks, It's just a ride.......it is good to be reminded of it.
Blessings Rebecca
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 04:53 AM   #34
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default Yes its your choice & yours only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbriar View Post
Thank you. I have a hypothetical question. Knowing what we know & that when we die we return to source (likely), what if we decide to check out early & go back ?! (suicide) Do we return to source or as my Grandma said, do we go to some limbo state as punishment for not completing the experience?! I know that you don't know for sure, but give me a thought or two on it. I wonder whether in some cases suicide might be the only case of free will; to stop, to check out, to resign the role. Obviously some individuals are depressed & pressured by their depression into it - but others seemingly just literally say "no, I have had enough, I don't belong here anymore". Isn't that a free autonomous decision?!
Yes its your choice & yours only.

But before you do such thing leave something on earth before you go.

Nothing will punish you anywhere else then here in this World.
Punishing is a primitive Earthly thing.

The punishing will be in your court just before you go.

The second before your light goes off your entire life will be played down in-front of you.
Like a super movie & it must feel like another lifetime even so its just a second!

Could you imagine what Bush, Obama and all the others will see in there last second???
WoW, WoW, Wow


If you give your best as long you can & something other then yourself will switch off your light you will not see your entire live movie in the last second but only the good you done & left behind before the light goes out.

So its you which will decide to be punished for the last second.

After that is nothing ........ time out!

And only what you left behind from your personal self will go on forever with some luck.

So did you leave anything of value behind already?


Your choice really you are your own master. ALWAYS!


Last edited by oiram; 14-05-2014 at 05:04 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 12:45 PM   #35
tnt1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,453
Likes: 666 (398 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
If that is an insult to you, then it shows how easy your buttons can be pushed. Someone once said "if the little things make you mad, then that is also how little you think of yourself if you can be pushed over by little things". I get mad about REAL bad people that commit murder and genocide -- and their preferred religions. Not little sly talk on a forum.

Satanist aka as in Saturn/Set worshipers are typically the ones who abuse the concept of non-duality like you just did. Using it to press on their philosophy that there is "no good or bad".....which is what they use to sell their mindset to the weak minded. At the same time spreading satanic murder rituals b/c there is "no good or bad" in their opinion. So, like OTO they push the boundries of "norms" and have no love or respect for life.

Lets not get it twisted now, lol.
Assuming I'm mad now? How little you know me. LOL Such a looshbag going around calling anyone satanists at every turn just because you react to something you read. It is amusing to watch. What is that? Its like a knee jerk thing with you isn't it? Its like you calling card anymore going around spouting off at people calling them satanists like you have a clue or know any of that to say that at all about someone you have not even met but just read words from on a keyboard. Yeah lets get twisted cause you twist and twist and say the same things as me in many statements but you twist it to turn it and don't even see the similarity and its hilarious.
__________________
Rabbit Hole

Last edited by tnt1; 14-05-2014 at 12:53 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 12:54 PM   #36
blackbriar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 227
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Rebecca & Oiram

Thanks for your responses guys. I don't mean *I* am suicidal. Maybe I should have asked in the 3rd person. But I was reading on the other thread about free will & I wondered whether suicide (not that which is fuelled by depression, but that which is I just don't want to be here now) could be the get out switch. You've both given me something to think about. Suicide isn't something I would ever consider because I've been through too much to throw my life away. So I wondered what would my 'return switch' really be. I feel since awakening that there is much to learn and do & so little time but I also feel I might never get another chance to learn so much.
blackbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 02:15 PM   #37
tnt1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,453
Likes: 666 (398 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbriar View Post
Rebecca & Oiram

Thanks for your responses guys. I don't mean *I* am suicidal. Maybe I should have asked in the 3rd person. But I was reading on the other thread about free will & I wondered whether suicide (not that which is fuelled by depression, but that which is I just don't want to be here now) could be the get out switch. You've both given me something to think about. Suicide isn't something I would ever consider because I've been through too much to throw my life away. So I wondered what would my 'return switch' really be. I feel since awakening that there is much to learn and do & so little time but I also feel I might never get another chance to learn so much.
When I was in high school I used to leave my body at night quite a bit. This was the case up until about the 11th grade I guess when I found out that pot kept me from remembering my dreams and so I started toking to forget what took place at night time when sleeping. Before that tho when people would die I'd see them at night. They'd come by and talk to me. One man, Olly was his name. I loved Olly and so did my dad. He worked at the A&P grocery store and was always the nicest guy. Friendly, smiling and never anything but. Who knew he was secretly miserable? Apparently he had a lot of things going on that no knew bout and being an avid gun collector but not really a shooter, he just liked the wild west stuff. You know, old cowboy guns and wild west stuff that was memorabilia, not really even shooting condition sometimes with modern ammo anyway.

I was in my bed room sitting on my bed wide awake playing with cat the very moment Olly killed himself. He was there in my bed room. I knew what he did cause I saw it. I felt it, I cried and broke down when he touched me. Big terrible break down the worst of my life and he pulled back his hand and it stopped. I asked him why and all he mouthed was big mistake I love you and bye and that was it.

That same year my best friend. Not that he would have been had it not been for circumstances because he was my best friend because he was the only other guy in my 8th grade graduation class at Saint Frances Catholic School. Jeff was troubled from the get go. It was why his parent sent him there. His folks ran a funeral home and were quite unusual but I digress. Jeff killed himself. Shot his head off with a shotgun. I saw him once when out and he too expressed what a mistake and waste of an experience it was, the set back kept coming across like it was just going to be that much harder now to make up for this and the jist was don't do it. Its just spinning your wheels.
__________________
Rabbit Hole
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 02:54 PM   #38
blackbriar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 227
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Jeff killed himself. Shot his head off with a shotgun. I saw him once when out and he too expressed what a mistake and waste of an experience it was, the set back kept coming across like it was just going to be that much harder now to make up for this and the jist was don't do it. Its just spinning your wheels.
So what we're saying here really is this reality is not only an experience, a learning journey, it's also a trial. If you choose to go through it without learning anything, you're likely to have to come and do it all again, same with suicide. But if you live your life ethically and compassionately and learn from that, you can 'make it' back to source. I can buy that. I've worked as a teacher & many times I've seen the moment of when 'the penny drops'... that moment of enlightenment. This kinda feels like that.
blackbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #39
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,505
Likes: 708 (452 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Assuming I'm mad now? How little you know me. LOL Such a looshbag going around calling anyone satanists at every turn just because you react to something you read. It is amusing to watch. What is that? Its like a knee jerk thing with you isn't it? Its like you calling card anymore going around spouting off at people calling them satanists like you have a clue or know any of that to say that at all about someone you have not even met but just read words from on a keyboard. Yeah lets get twisted cause you twist and twist and say the same things as me in many statements but you twist it to turn it and don't even see the similarity and its hilarious.
First of all, you are way off topic and putting words in my mouth. I used the term Satanist as an umbrella term for occultist who use "non-duality" exactly how you used it. It is pretty much common knowledge here that the "Cult of Saturn" aka "Satanism" is hidden within all 3 major religions. So, I dont know where you have been, lol.

Do you get what I just said??? You used "non-duality" just like the occultist use it. You used the word in a sadistic way, so dont push it on others any fault. Own up to the misuse of the word; have responsibility other then ignoring the facts.

The definition of non-duality is Buddhist/Hindu based, and is not up for opinion. I am telling you what the definition of the word IS!!!!

Most importantly, "non-duality" is a state of being that takes much love/kindness meditation to achieve.

Quote:
The teachings of Zen are expressed by a set of polarities: Buddha-nature - sunyata,[72][73] absolute-relative,[74] sudden and gradual enlightenment.[75]

The Prajnaparamita Sutras and Madhyamaka emphasized the non-duality of form and emptiness: form is emptiness, emptiness is form, as the Heart Sutra says.[74] The idea that the ultimate reality is present in the daily world of relative reality fitted into the Chinese culture which emphasized the mundane world and society. But this does not tell how the absolute is present in the relative world. This question is answered in such schemata as the Five Ranks of Tozan[76] and the Oxherding Pictures.
__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 14-05-2014 at 04:00 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 04:05 PM   #40
tnt1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,453
Likes: 666 (398 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
First of all, you are way off topic and putting words in my mouth. I used the term Satanist as an umbrella term for occultist who use "non-duality" exactly how you used it. It is pretty much common knowledge here that the "Cult of Saturn" aka "Satanism" is hidden within all 3 major religions. So, I dont know where you have been, lol.

Do you get what I just said??? You used "non-duality" just like the occultist use it. You used the word in a sadistic way, so dont push it on others any fault. Own up to the misuse of the word; have responsibility other then ignoring the facts.

The definition of non-duality is Buddhist/Hindu based, and is not up for opinion. I am telling you what the definition of the word IS!!!!
In truth you have amnesia like everyone else here that never died at least once on some table or some accident to allow them a glimpse of the real. I say that because if you have you would have a different take completely. You don't recall who you are. You wouldn't know an Archon if you saw one in your own reflection or a reptile or a grey or a mantis. You don't know because you have no idea who or what you yourself are anymore than anyone else here so for all you know really you are an Archon yourself and don't even recognize it. Regardless of all the loosh you produce scaring people with your talk, let alone what your own imaginings must produce from you and you still know nothing about who you are. You still view the world as if you are human forgetting you are a light being in a vessel designed to block your memory and your sight so you cannot see or remember with a physical mind to even see around the curve of reality to notice the real. All you see is straight ahead like everyone else. You won't see again in full scope until you leave that shell. No one in the body can with few exceptions and most of them died, or mastered leaving their bodies.
__________________
Rabbit Hole
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:55 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.