Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2014, 10:22 AM   #1
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default question on archon take over.

The archons must of known the moment they took over the planet and the system that it would come to an end. Agree or not?
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:39 PM   #2
daviddgreat1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Maclean NSW Australia
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default interesting

we live in a multiverse where all possible out comes are happening simultaneously so its a matter of mathematics for them and the out come must be that grater number of time the archon control work for them to even attempt it. lets hope our universe is one where there attempts at control fail.
Love and Light
daviddgreat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:40 PM   #3
chandon3000
Senior Member
 
chandon3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 931
Likes: 59 (42 Posts)
Default

What I certainly wonder is where they were at during the Middle Ages when there were no DUMB's
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:23 PM   #4
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Lightbulb Its one of my logical theory's


Its one of my logical theory's:

I go as far to say its not the first time over the last million years.

Also I say the tecnoligy we having now; the earth has seen many times over history & most-likely even more advanced then Today.

Then they get to the End Time stage ........ & nearly wiping each other out and all starts over again until the next End Time point arrives.

And around, around it goes......... better and more realistic to me then any Alien story so far.
But pushing the Alien thing would also create a perfect cover story so there real deal never gets revealed.

Not saying there are no Aliens out there .......... but non are here right now.
That's my second theory that long, long, long time ago we have been dropped here either by a computer controlled spaceship with all the frozen eggs & sperms of all the different species within there Computer controlled Explorer Ship.
Once the Ship landed on Earth which found the right conditions needed the process was automatically switched on; to develop the different species suitable for the Earth environment.

Or the second option that we have been dropped here by the real deal Aliens operating there Spaceship & they left to seed other planets; million & millions of years ago.


Its just fools day after fools day.


That's what I think is all the secret keeping & manipulation is all about.

So lets just say my theory is on the mark & they tell you the truth tomorrow ........ then what? ......
Well for starters there Game would be over & they would need to try to wipe us all of the earth to create there new cycle go around.

Who of the believer type could even comprehend with there brain capacity.



Anyway my answer to your question would be ABSOLUTELY & some of the Top boys knowing this fact & the true past too.

Also combined with my personal theory.

Hope myself that my theory gets confirmed before I kick the bucket.

Sounds crazy right ............. well with a bit of luck we may find out how crazy my theory truly is?

If I'm right just 50% how many unexplained things would straight of fit into the reality of such past.


I already know the outcome here:




Last edited by oiram; 09-05-2014 at 02:11 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:01 PM   #5
chipsticks
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Hampshire
Posts: 41
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

HOW TO GET OUT of the CUBE Hive Mind!

Fits in nicely with the op

The first and last post's are spot on, you just need to find the missing key

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym9WDhqNTo4

Last edited by chipsticks; 08-05-2014 at 09:25 PM.
chipsticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:59 AM   #6
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default After thinking for myself about this a bit more

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipsticks View Post
HOW TO GET OUT of the CUBE Hive Mind!
After thinking for myself about this a bit more after a good nights sleep; I would like to add this and put it like this.


You have a outer knowledge base = (the physical given to you knowledge; through Words, images, touch, hearing & physical visualisation) & you have a natural inner knowledge base (with its own quality control system) = Mind & Spirit which is also a creative one in on its own & within its own inner Sphere invisible to the outer world. (Logic, Mind -- Spiritual Mindset combination being your Quality control and evaluator to turn out or to get a Yes/No result).


So what our problem is in most cases; to make use of both sides & to let them work together & let the two parts or sides have there individual opinion & individuality individually.


One is of the (external physical) & the other is of the (inner invisible one).


But the system & controllers (or anyone for this fact) which are correctly described and called Half Makers only; half of themselves ......... giving you only one side of the (there personal story or group(Cult like) organised story) which is (There half only) & through the manipulating (Egos of these external individuals coming from the physical towards you) blocking out the option that you (another individuals) having any or there own input or evaluation added to any of there presented externally received message.


By you consenting to it or excepting it will turn it into a physical blind-like believe thing only.



But if you have your own personal add-on to any externally received story it becomes personal evaluated individual knowledge .......... which not necessarily means its all 100% correct which is not the important part anyhow; because there is close to nothing out there which is 100% anyway.


Except that we all have to die one day ............... well could be considered to be a 100% thing.
But will it really stay like this over the next 1000 years ..........
you see even death could not be classed to be a 100% thing even so it appears this way right now.

Then there is the others side because death of the physical could be considered 100% factual as by reality right now.

But is a true Human just something physical? ........ well yes in most cases as we can see because the hidden inner part was not switched on by the individual yet. = (I call them people but not Human yet)

Everyone has it but not everyone discovered it yet within himself & on a individual bases.

This undiscovered second part which I call the (Mind, logic & Spirit) component of an individual which has it within the physical body.

So the question I would ask myself if we go back to the 100% death on the physical part does it apply to the second part of your true human like being if you found & discovered it within you?

So this (Mind, logic & Spirit) component not being of the physical but clearly being you too; could it ever die 100% as your physical does; as by known reality?


I could never say with confidence that the triple combination (Mind, logic & Spirit) dies 100% with your body.
I could just say yes; but it would always have this doubt in my mind not being real sure.

Well now I would be wrong if I say a Human just dies 100% and is gone for ever.



But back to the point of manipulation.......... if you only live from the physical without you having a inner invisible (YOU) activated .......... yes you are dead 100% once you died and nothing of the you reminds being useful to anyone.

= you are dead, dead, dead just gone!


But if you discovered your second inner YOU! ............
you will never die 100% because it will leave parts of yourself on earth even so your body turned to just dust on; or in the ground.


And your controllers knowing this reality fact even so they themselves never discovered there own second part within themselves yet.


They know it & knowing the effects of it but is not part of them & that's creating the conflict between the knowledge & the reality of knowing and understanding it at the same time = the Wisdom knowledge part of yourself & accumulated Spirit knowledge & Wisdom of the past which never died really; even so there Body's turned to dust long time ago.


So what are the people or Archons which knowing but not having it within them yet?

Well we could say they just stupid psychopaths ...... Yes they are
because of the part which is missing within them being only of the physical nature with a bit of used Mind only.


But for the mind a (Mind) is not complete & needs these unique inner once (logic & (Spirit quality mind logic).

So once these types of individuals died they just 100% gone & nothing stays behind for long.


But those which found there complete set of themselves always leaving something behind. ALWAYS! no matter how small it may is or was.

This type of beings are called true Human; in my book of understanding.

The once which leaving something behind even once there Body's have vanished from physical viewable towards other.

This second part is the thing the Archons trying to manipulate away from you even so they do not really know what it is because they themselves never found it within but understanding the effect of it 100% because its always screwing up there plans & out of self ego/arrogance driven agendas.



You are the two major components which is made up from the physical outer & the non visible towards other.

You are only YOU; if you have both parts!

There is no truth without having individuality of your own! ....... which is truth in himself.



I thing what I just talked about also fits in part into your vid.............?

Anyway all of you have a good thinking about it ........
because truth is hard to come by (and individuals even more-so!) ) without personally individually thinking about it.


If you have no personal input in form or type .......... you are a nobody = a floater, a believer, a follower & consequently a Slave to the Controllers because they don't know better themselves because f the same part which is missing within there believing followers!


Wow its so hard to keep it short ............ but these this cant be explained in a short way.............


But still less than a 965 Page Book ................ which a child could never understand being much to confusing!



Last edited by oiram; 09-05-2014 at 04:11 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:25 AM   #7
0bserver
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 40
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Video about being under the arch postby Chipsticks

Hi I watched the video. I thought it was a good illustration. I think probably that recognition of the spirituality of everything, and choosing to operate on that level, is what gets us out of the cube. Jesus did show us the way, but I disagree that simply believing in Jesus gets us there. I think it's his actual teachings, which incidentally are the same as mystic sufuism and mystic Judaism (Kabbalah), that get us there.

Escaping the arch- that's why I was up at 3:30 a.m.looking at David Icke posts. I have work today- completely under the system, inside the arch- and it's so hard to deal with some days. I just need to hear from all you posters out there- to remind me I'm not alone in being trapped in this system. Thanks for every single one of you people here on David Icke. For existing, so I can get through my day at work.
0bserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:37 AM   #8
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0bserver View Post
Hi I watched the video. I thought it was a good illustration. I think probably that recognition of the spirituality of everything, and choosing to operate on that level, is what gets us out of the cube. Jesus did show us the way, but I disagree that simply believing in Jesus gets us there. I think it's his actual teachings, which incidentally are the same as mystic sufuism and mystic Judaism (Kabbalah), that get us there.

Escaping the arch- that's why I was up at 3:30 a.m.looking at David Icke posts. I have work today- completely under the system, inside the arch- and it's so hard to deal with some days. I just need to hear from all you posters out there- to remind me I'm not alone in being trapped in this system. Thanks for every single one of you people here on David Icke. For existing, so I can get through my day at work.
Very interesting post. Cheers.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:22 PM   #9
dazman
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ALBA my trusty friends
Posts: 34
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0bserver View Post
Hi I watched the video. I thought it was a good illustration. I think probably that recognition of the spirituality of everything, and choosing to operate on that level, is what gets us out of the cube. Jesus did show us the way, but I disagree that simply believing in Jesus gets us there. I think it's his actual teachings, which incidentally are the same as mystic sufuism and mystic Judaism (Kabbalah), that get us there.

Escaping the arch- that's why I was up at 3:30 a.m.looking at David Icke posts. I have work today- completely under the system, inside the arch- and it's so hard to deal with some days. I just need to hear from all you posters out there- to remind me I'm not alone in being trapped in this system. Thanks for every single one of you people here on David Icke. For existing, so I can get through my day at work.
Hey lets be truthful here ,we would all like the system down,the powers that be with all the agendas that goes on ,and being honest here everybody its all right sitting at A laptop and typing that the Elite are out to get us and enslave us{ which they are trying to** but lets be honest withourselfs here .The bills need to be paid ,food on the table, etc We cant live our life 24/7 living thinking there is a conspiracy round every corner.What do you do when the electric company cuts you off because you don't agree with their agenda on smartmeters ?You have to strike abalance with these things .Yes ive woken up I least im trying to and still learning ,for that matter ,and its good to see a vast number of people who vist sites like this have to as well.But when im up too at some ungodly hour to cycle to work ,im as guilty as anyone out there for doing this .But its good to know thru alternative media and being switched on to whats actually happeing in the world, ive felt like the last 40 years of my life ive been asleep when I look back on everything .But there HAS to be some sort of balance .good post I know how you feel at times
dazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 03:22 AM   #10
tnt1
Senior Member
 
tnt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,449
Likes: 663 (396 Posts)
Default

The Archons are just one family of beings that contract to have experience here within this multi purpose bio energy garden oasis. As it turns out they have a habit of inhabiting the rulers and this has led some to argue enough is enough because of the monopoly of the position. It is coming to an end as I understand it but by the owners, the originators of the garden that have final say over all that goes on here as well as in other gardens of their design. Earth is just the first as I understand it. It has been tweaked and tuned as well as the ongoing experimenting with those agreeing to such an arrangement while having the experience within a vessel here. I have written much of this on other sites, and my blogger. The Archons are light beings of awareness no different than any of the other beings having contractual agreed to experiences here. Of the many various types and characters of beings that incarnate here to experience the organic bio energy exchange all get so attached to the vessel and so ingrained in the ego and the posturing that goes along with it that they cannot rise above that to actually see this bigger picture. It requires death and separating from the body to see it and realize you are not human. Human is the experience and the body shell, and the experience are agreed to as are other agreements with other members of your own family units. Something, ancient priest hood practiced by OBE experiences induced through various tried and true methods with the help of those very membes of their families on the other side that aided them. What they saw is much the same as my own visions and flashes after my near death experiences as well as before through various experiences I have had myself in high strangeness since that time.

I think a lot of misconceptions exist about the contractual agreements for organic vessel experiences within this garden. These agreements are multi fold and encompass parameters and designs of the experience mapped out for each being that contracts with the originator species of this garden.

Let me be clear. Many of the so called sightings of reptiles and other figures are are often sightings of the soul entity actually having the observational and experiential human experience they leased to experience. That means this is a sanctioned contracted experience and no different than yours. This attachment is from within, the body is not something you are attached to, it is you created by you to wear until you no longer need it when it will be gladly discarded no differently than a dirty sock at the end of the day before relaxing! There are many beings that contract for a experiential vessel for the energies produced in this oasis called earth. The idea that these are some alien is something introduced by those that do not fully see enough of the bigger picture to know that this garden, like all energy producing gardens of this type are set up and used by all of us, let me say that again, ALL OF US no matter the species for what we gain from it. What we gain is a lot. The gardens are the neutral zones that all species have common ground interest in due to the fact that these are energy flavor centers of great delight to all souls period end of story! You behave here because you need it and crave it, Archons included! Regardless of how sinister it looks here it isn't really seen that way by any of us as the light beings we truly are. Its not seen as real other than the experience and the energy it can produce which is very real.

Not only do we get to experience a new life forgetting entirely what was just experienced the last time (until we rejoin our collective self) we get to share in the energies and exchanges that take place here but we contract also with our own family groups of various like interest souls, all watching out for each other from life to life, and at various contracted and agreed to times within the experience itself come in to aid if needed, redirect life path at the right times, heal or any other agreed to terms that one made before waking as a babe all over again to begin the experience. This could even involve pain and hard lessons often brought about by your own loved ones, not some evil at all. The often seen alien grays in bedrooms hovering over bodies are actually the souls having the experience not some visitor. This is like the residual self image of you in your real selves for all of that family.

In yet other families they are mantid looking, while in others they look reptile, and yet others Nordic and still others hairy big foot, yeti, wookie beings. All images gleamed by those with the extra range visions or glimpses of better views of those ranges as various electro magnetic differences occur throughout the planet in its rotation. In each of these family groups, soul contracts have been made. When you are here in the body having the vessel experience no matter which species it may be that you choose, you have those on the other side that while aiding you, gain from the bio energies you produce during the experience here. During their time in the body by this same agreement you do this for them, gaining from their energies from emotions produced in this environment called earth.

Some of these groups have arranged consensual agreements with that part of oneself that does remember the real and that agreement includes abduction and experimentation while in the vessel. This type of experimentation based on my glimpses of what is taking place on these ships is mostly geared toward maximizing the energies produced from the experience tho and ultimately helps everyone that finds the energies of this garden environment so appealing. This garden is a bio energy oasis. Most everyone having an experience here has already agreed to what goes on with them by taking part in the experience and they agreed on multi levels and likely with various other beings within their own family and friend units. Units which likely have shared and crossed meeting briefly and/or for whole life periods of experience in many other life times within a physical organic vessel experience. This energy is its primary 'garden produce' to be perfectly honest with you. Those big devices that come down on you during abductions when laying on a table full of shock are actually devices to collect, monitor and compare the bio energy generated by emotional outbursts repeated over time the same way after various tweaks to your vessel have been made to make you 'put out more' when you scream from various emotional triggers to your bio system! Again, all consensual and agreed to by you in advance and geared toward increasing the efficiency of the experience even if you don't remember in the ego persona mask of this experience that this is so.

The truth of the matter is the ego self in this vessel for each of us cannot even discern when the soul that actually animates the body has been replaced. One may feel an undefined difference and it may even be noticed quite visibly outwardly with physical changes but within the contract often walk in experiences with those very family members can also be arranged. This means that at some point, say mid way through the organic experience the original soul occupying the body is extracted by the originator species in control of the garden experiences and contracts. This soul is then placed in another vessel or the contract ends for that being and it steps out to rejoin and remember all the collected and gained experiences of each ego manifestation. In the mean time the other soul is placed within the vessel once occupied by the first soul. On the earth plane strong changes can be noted here also, as in the Charlie Sheen case much published on the mass media when his exchange took place. Strange but true believe it or not! Cue Twilight Zone theme here>.......Similarly even if you are contacting souls on the other side, and even if those of your own family it is worth noting that the agenda of the garden and producing this energy will always trump any other promises made or true insights gained so much of it can be deception again to increase the energy, to hell with the truth or being honest with you about their identity or anything else. The agenda to produce will always outweigh and trump all other needs. This is why John Smith, Applewhite, Jim Jones, and all others are led astray ultimately and while seemingly negative from this side as the mask we wear it appears vile, even evil it is actually a grand success for massive energies of the very important source of product we all come here for.

Groups of souls (orbs) follow wolf packs to feast off the bio energies produced from the fight or flight of the prey, the attack of the wolves, and the entire thing feeds and makes energies that are exchanged in much more, much higher layered levels and ways by beings seen and unseen that feed from it to gain energy to live. I have witnessed it in schools of fish, birds, cats hunting mice and rats, and more. Orbs follow and feed off all energy produced in this garden from the staple lightning and I see them feeding off of storm clouds in Oklahoma often and running water current produced to that produced by the organic life forms all over the planet. The like areas where water splits into two and there is an island in the middle of two streams. Camp out in one of those island areas between two running streams I dare you! You will see flashes all night long and wonder WTF especially if you are a sensitive. Scavengers exist in all forms in all gardens also and these will show up at seances and the like, deceiving and pretending, playing with your emotions. Gee wonder why?While some resemble small ugly creatures like those seen in horror movies others are more reptile looking and I believe all of them are attached or hover near individuals that for whatever purpose they have aligned with and this is not uncommon or unusual for any of us to have this company at times in our lives..

I believe at times that we are attached to. We have our visitors of course but some stick by second and even third beings tho attached to the same body and that the body can actually get by with this even if it brings symptoms of flu, aches, pains and what not in time. Usually it is a weak family member feeding to gain energy to recover and again something likely agreed to. Ancients called them guardian angels. I think we guard each other tho. I think I know now why many of them appear as guards in the form of Gargoyles and other such creatures because these are about what I see at times around people. I believe tho, that it is the image of the soul having the organic experience. Not some evil attachment and I say that because when a child appears as the father both in spirit and in physical form it says to me this is a family having an experience no different than mine. We are the orb light beings, and at this time we just have a shell or vessel to experience in. I have noted, especially when we lived in Arizona that orbs seem to prefer certain types of rock. I have seen them apparently fly out of some and usually, at least in Arizona and New Mexico, Utah and Colorado where we lived there in four corners these rocks where I saw orbs going in and out of were ones with drawings on them by Natives from earlier times. This told me they also witnessed exactly what I see and it confirmed for me what I see as to where they are originating.
__________________
Rabbit Hole
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:56 AM   #11
rebeccapark
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 507
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Hi TNT.......that is one fascinating post! As I understand it this is from your own source of paranormal observations?
Though I have had OBEs and am sensitive enough to feel things out I have never had a clear understanding of what the hell is going on. That is I am have been limited on big picture paranormal agenda....for want of a better description.
As far as the Archons are concerned I have read and listened a lot of material and it has quite frankly made me feel powerless and bloody depressed. I have read and heard that people have a strong feeling that the Archons time is up here. You also have this opinion. What has led you to this and what has been your sources, be it mystical or otherwise?
I will explore your blog, looks interesting.
Cheers
Rebecca
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 09:39 AM   #12
blaze9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,390
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
What I certainly wonder is where they were at during the Middle Ages when there were no DUMB's
well before this they were playing "gods" more openly apparently
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 10:35 AM   #13
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
silent revolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

tnt1 I have experienced seeing an orb of light only once close up as far as I remember. It was in my friends cabin in his garden which is quite close to a river. It appeared to come in through a window that was both closed and shuttered on the outside, manifesting about a foot into the room. It moved about 2 feet through the air with a slight wobble and disappeared in the centre of the room. It was peach coloured and me and my friend both saw it.

Just saying this because I know these orbs of light are real.

I have also seen shadows reaching up into the air from what looked to be a father and his son at Duxford airshow. They appeared to be no more than shadows reaching up half the height of each person (there was no defined heads or features other than just shadow shapes).

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 11:43 AM   #14
chandon3000
Senior Member
 
chandon3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 931
Likes: 59 (42 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze9 View Post
well before this they were playing "gods" more openly apparently
How so?
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 01:34 AM   #15
tnt1
Senior Member
 
tnt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,449
Likes: 663 (396 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccapark View Post
Hi TNT.......that is one fascinating post! As I understand it this is from your own source of paranormal observations?
Though I have had OBEs and am sensitive enough to feel things out I have never had a clear understanding of what the hell is going on. That is I am have been limited on big picture paranormal agenda....for want of a better description.
As far as the Archons are concerned I have read and listened a lot of material and it has quite frankly made me feel powerless and bloody depressed. I have read and heard that people have a strong feeling that the Archons time is up here. You also have this opinion. What has led you to this and what has been your sources, be it mystical or otherwise?
I will explore your blog, looks interesting.
Cheers
Rebecca
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
tnt1 I have experienced seeing an orb of light only once close up as far as I remember. It was in my friends cabin in his garden which is quite close to a river. It appeared to come in through a window that was both closed and shuttered on the outside, manifesting about a foot into the room. It moved about 2 feet through the air with a slight wobble and disappeared in the centre of the room. It was peach coloured and me and my friend both saw it.

Just saying this because I know these orbs of light are real.

I have also seen shadows reaching up into the air from what looked to be a father and his son at Duxford airshow. They appeared to be no more than shadows reaching up half the height of each person (there was no defined heads or features other than just shadow shapes).

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends

The physical environment gives the illusion that things are linear or in straight lines. The reality is that there are no straight lines in nature but the outward space curves so we do not see around the curve so to speak and this is related also to why we cannot remember or think of the real reality or how to see it in the physical either and part of the amnesia effect of the shell. The orb light beings of self awareness, no different than any of us at our core I remind you, can exist within the same space but we cannot see around the curve to notice them. They on the other hand have the ability to perceive the real not limited by a physical vessel.

Suppose for a moment that you are not really here, but actually in a coma, in some cell on a bed or table relaxing comfortably having placed yourself there voluntarily. Now your awareness is having this 'matrix' experience as a way to stimulate you for your emotions to run a ship for someone else along with the rest of the crew of the ship that is off duty relaxing for their dream episodes. Suppose upon awakening from this trip you realize it was only 20 minutes that had gone by and that you have to now report for your next shift. Now that is trippy! A whole life time went by here in the matrix but only 20 minutes of compressed learning on the ship. In the mean time tho, in that twenty minutes time you now know how to do things all learned in what seemed like a life time experience, but it was just twenty minutes of compressed learning! If life in the matrix really imitates life on the ship or in the real and we really do play say a violin, or piano you could theoretically within 20 minutes sit down to relax knowing nothing at all about the instrument you want to learn to play and 20 minutes later have a life time of experience and knowledge to share about it! Or suppose it was discovered that this bio experience can be had by anyone as the (enter your name here) experience and that some want to do it and paid basically to be able to experience life as some star or some loser but whatever experience they decide on it is all in service to their own societies while they act as fuel cells, to collect and harvest this energy. These services to produce this energy here and/or within any number of gardens can be for punishment for a crime and as penalty they are forced to have this 'hell' experience as penance for their past acts and its geared in the experience to teach them about the crime and why they did it wrong or why it is not acceptable and so on. Or it could very easily be a heaven experience.

Never forget the ulterior motive behind this garden. As intelligent as these beings are that run this place we know now that the most intelligent response we can have to interactions of any kind with these creator beings or their servants is to be very cautious and fully expect them to turn on us should we trust them. Therefore even though their wisdom is great, and even though they pretend well with academy award winning performances and even at times convincingly giving us real knowledge we cannot drop our guard with them while attached to the body vessel for the physical experience. In spirit we are all pretty much on the same page about this planet and the goings on here. That is why we take part in it but so many for whatever reasons choose to see something sinister in this not being able to separate from the body to see the world in the way of spirit, through the eyes of the light being that they are and from that perspective. From this side it does appear evil, sinister and unfair. From the other side looking in not so much. From the perspective here though humans need to realize the ulterior motive of the gods and their agenda will always trump any other loyalties or promises made to you when you contact them.

Lastly, if humans were a psychoactive substance such as marijuana which has to be ignited to release the psychoactive part of the plant, then stimulating the humans in large volumes as the powers do using the mass media to drive home the shock and awe would be the way of releasing the desired effect. Those responsible for controlling how and when, as well as, how much product is produced from this garden are the ones I refer to as the originators. They could just as easily be called the controllers since this defines what they can do. Unconditionally these beings can control you and any other species within the garden confines. They have been given Cart Blanche. With that said it stands to reason that if indeed this was a prison planet and you were put here involuntarily against your will it would mean no one needs any permission of any kind to do anything with or to you. Since the majority of all 'guru' types say permission must be granted on some level in order for these exchanges to take place one must seriously look at the mixed message here and conclude only one can be correct.

It is either a prison planet or it is not. If so no matter how much you wine you are enslaved and controlled.

If you gave permission at some level within your being you are controlled. The end result is the same and the fact remains you simply don't remember which or if either is accurate.
__________________
Rabbit Hole

Last edited by tnt1; 12-05-2014 at 01:38 AM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 05:09 AM   #16
rebeccapark
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 507
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Hi TNT
Your following piece is very though provoking:
'Or suppose it was discovered that this bio experience can be had by anyone as the (enter your name here) experience and that some want to do it and paid basically to be able to experience life as some star or some loser but whatever experience they decide on it is all in service to their own societies while they act as fuel cells, to collect and harvest this energy. These services to produce this energy here and/or within any number of gardens can be for punishment for a crime and as penalty they are forced to have this 'hell' experience as penance for their past acts and its geared in the experience to teach them about the crime and why they did it wrong or why it is not acceptable and so on. Or it could very easily be a heaven experience.'

Anything is possible and it just might be one of the many reasons why we are here. Also I like you thoughts on us being fuel for a ship and a lifetime passes in 20 minutes. The whole 20 mins I have thought about before. Read a book by Thomas Campbell My Big Toe (toe is theory for everything) and in it he talks a lot about entropy and his theory is we are here to lower it.
I don't think this is a prison planet ........though I acknowledge it could be. I have no solid information on anything. Mostly don't even know that I am dreaming that it is a dream so what the hell is real? My best guess is that it is all an illusion, whether in this density or any other. Only consciousness exists.
Thanks for your reply.
BTW had a look at your site and followed up on the translation of the Old Testament. Very interesting stuff.
Love and light
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 05:27 AM   #17
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
ex sheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,261
Likes: 1,333 (630 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post


After thinking for myself about this a bit more after a good nights sleep; I would like to add this and put it like this.


You have a outer knowledge base = (the physical given to you knowledge; through Words, images, touch, hearing & physical visualisation) & you have a natural inner knowledge base (with its own quality control system) = Mind & Spirit which is also a creative one in on its own & within its own inner Sphere invisible to the outer world. (Logic, Mind -- Spiritual Mindset combination being your Quality control and evaluator to turn out or to get a Yes/No result).


So what our problem is in most cases; to make use of both sides & to let them work together & let the two parts or sides have there individual opinion & individuality individually.


One is of the (external physical) & the other is of the (inner invisible one).


But the system & controllers (or anyone for this fact) which are correctly described and called Half Makers only; half of themselves ......... giving you only one side of the (there personal story or group(Cult like) organised story) which is (There half only) & through the manipulating (Egos of these external individuals coming from the physical towards you) blocking out the option that you (another individuals) having any or there own input or evaluation added to any of there presented externally received message.


By you consenting to it or excepting it will turn it into a physical blind-like believe thing only.



But if you have your own personal add-on to any externally received story it becomes personal evaluated individual knowledge .......... which not necessarily means its all 100% correct which is not the important part anyhow; because there is close to nothing out there which is 100% anyway.


Except that we all have to die one day ............... well could be considered to be a 100% thing.
But will it really stay like this over the next 1000 years ..........
you see even death could not be classed to be a 100% thing even so it appears this way right now.

Then there is the others side because death of the physical could be considered 100% factual as by reality right now.

But is a true Human just something physical? ........ well yes in most cases as we can see because the hidden inner part was not switched on by the individual yet. = (I call them people but not Human yet)

Everyone has it but not everyone discovered it yet within himself & on a individual bases.

This undiscovered second part which I call the (Mind, logic & Spirit) component of an individual which has it within the physical body.

So the question I would ask myself if we go back to the 100% death on the physical part does it apply to the second part of your true human like being if you found & discovered it within you?

So this (Mind, logic & Spirit) component not being of the physical but clearly being you too; could it ever die 100% as your physical does; as by known reality?


I could never say with confidence that the triple combination (Mind, logic & Spirit) dies 100% with your body.
I could just say yes; but it would always have this doubt in my mind not being real sure.

Well now I would be wrong if I say a Human just dies 100% and is gone for ever.



But back to the point of manipulation.......... if you only live from the physical without you having a inner invisible (YOU) activated .......... yes you are dead 100% once you died and nothing of the you reminds being useful to anyone.

= you are dead, dead, dead just gone!


But if you discovered your second inner YOU! ............
you will never die 100% because it will leave parts of yourself on earth even so your body turned to just dust on; or in the ground.


And your controllers knowing this reality fact even so they themselves never discovered there own second part within themselves yet.


They know it & knowing the effects of it but is not part of them & that's creating the conflict between the knowledge & the reality of knowing and understanding it at the same time = the Wisdom knowledge part of yourself & accumulated Spirit knowledge & Wisdom of the past which never died really; even so there Body's turned to dust long time ago.


So what are the people or Archons which knowing but not having it within them yet?

Well we could say they just stupid psychopaths ...... Yes they are
because of the part which is missing within them being only of the physical nature with a bit of used Mind only.


But for the mind a (Mind) is not complete & needs these unique inner once (logic & (Spirit quality mind logic).

So once these types of individuals died they just 100% gone & nothing stays behind for long.


But those which found there complete set of themselves always leaving something behind. ALWAYS! no matter how small it may is or was.

This type of beings are called true Human; in my book of understanding.

The once which leaving something behind even once there Body's have vanished from physical viewable towards other.

This second part is the thing the Archons trying to manipulate away from you even so they do not really know what it is because they themselves never found it within but understanding the effect of it 100% because its always screwing up there plans & out of self ego/arrogance driven agendas.



You are the two major components which is made up from the physical outer & the non visible towards other.

You are only YOU; if you have both parts!

There is no truth without having individuality of your own! ....... which is truth in himself.



I thing what I just talked about also fits in part into your vid.............?

Anyway all of you have a good thinking about it ........
because truth is hard to come by (and individuals even more-so!) ) without personally individually thinking about it.


If you have no personal input in form or type .......... you are a nobody = a floater, a believer, a follower & consequently a Slave to the Controllers because they don't know better themselves because f the same part which is missing within there believing followers!


Wow its so hard to keep it short ............ but these this cant be explained in a short way.............


But still less than a 965 Page Book ................ which a child could never understand being much to confusing!



A lot of good stuff in your posts oiram

Those that have no connection, those with no empathy, are obviously still around somewhere, you are right by saying we have to get that connection, but you say those that don't find it are gone when their body dies, I can't see that bit.
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:58 AM   #18
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
wendypeace27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,505
Likes: 708 (452 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
The Archons are just one family of beings that contract to have experience here within this multi purpose bio energy garden oasis. As it turns out they have a habit of inhabiting the rulers and this has led some to argue enough is enough because of the monopoly of the position. It is coming to an end as I understand it but by the owners, the originators of the garden that have final say over all that goes on here as well as in other gardens of their design. Earth is just the first as I understand it. It has been tweaked and tuned as well as the ongoing experimenting with those agreeing to such an arrangement while having the experience within a vessel here. I have written much of this on other sites, and my blogger. The Archons are light beings of awareness no different than any of the other beings having contractual agreed to experiences here. Of the many various types and characters of beings that incarnate here to experience the organic bio energy exchange all get so attached to the vessel and so ingrained in the ego and the posturing that goes along with it that they cannot rise above that to actually see this bigger picture. It requires death and separating from the body to see it and realize you are not human. Human is the experience and the body shell, and the experience are agreed to as are other agreements with other members of your own family units. Something, ancient priest hood practiced by OBE experiences induced through various tried and true methods with the help of those very membes of their families on the other side that aided them. What they saw is much the same as my own visions and flashes after my near death experiences as well as before through various experiences I have had myself in high strangeness since that time.

wow I am shocked by the load of BS here!!!

Lets start with the fact that we all should know two very basic things, the difference between black aura souls and the divine white light. WE ALL came from the 9th dimension to experience here. No weirdo dark entity alien parasites needed b/c we already came from the highest levels to experience

Has anyone else put 2 and 2 together that they are trying to experience here FROM THE OUTSIDE, b/c they are not part of the original plan, but merely planet destroying parasites???

The mass possession that is happening atm is all through the very alien computer technology. Were once they would need to "illuminate" people through existing members (as in the brain is an organic computer that can be tapped into, possession happens through the reptilian brain), computers everywhere has made it easiar for these types of parasites to do their bidding almost hands free of any elite. Building their future prisions, if what they are doing is not stopped. Which we know it will be.



.
.
__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 12-05-2014 at 08:14 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 11:46 AM   #19
enga
Senior Member
 
enga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springtime!
Posts: 2,330
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
wow I am shocked by the load of BS here!!!

Lets start with the fact that we all should know two very basic things, the difference between black aura souls and the divine white light. WE ALL came from the 9th dimension to experience here. No weirdo dark entity alien parasites needed b/c we already came from the highest levels to experience

Has anyone else put 2 and 2 together that they are trying to experience here FROM THE OUTSIDE, b/c they are not part of the original plan, but merely planet destroying parasites???

The mass possession that is happening atm is all through the very alien computer technology. Were once they would need to "illuminate" people through existing members (as in the brain is an organic computer that can be tapped into, possession happens through the reptilian brain), computers everywhere has made it easiar for these types of parasites to do their bidding almost hands free of any elite. Building their future prisions, if what they are doing is not stopped. Which we know it will be.



.
.
okay you mean pc's literally or nanotechnology??
enga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 11:53 AM   #20
thecatsmeow
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In limbo
Posts: 5,622
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
wow I am shocked by the load of BS here!!!

Lets start with the fact that we all should know two very basic things, the difference between black aura souls and the divine white light. WE ALL came from the 9th dimension to experience here. No weirdo dark entity alien parasites needed b/c we already came from the highest levels to experience

Has anyone else put 2 and 2 together that they are trying to experience here FROM THE OUTSIDE, b/c they are not part of the original plan, but merely planet destroying parasites???

The mass possession that is happening atm is all through the very alien computer technology. Were once they would need to "illuminate" people through existing members (as in the brain is an organic computer that can be tapped into, possession happens through the reptilian brain), computers everywhere has made it easiar for these types of parasites to do their bidding almost hands free of any elite. Building their future prisions, if what they are doing is not stopped. Which we know it will be.



.
.
I totally agree with you here 100%
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:01 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.