Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 25-01-2014, 11:42 AM   #41
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Because it's bad for his business to give them away,
not even pdf versions are available.
He really needs this "Imaginary,Illusional" money that he talks about...

David Icke is living in a physical shell/vehicle just like you and I. He and everyone else that lives currently on Earth and perhaps ages past, to the rise of this 'Monetary-System', has never ascended past the point without it. Its quite impossible but possible. The World trades with Money, the World changes with Money. If there was One Billionaire that went 'Truth', my God he could do some damage against the System. As much as we don't want money or despise it, its pretty much the need for the Resistance to function and flourish to tackle the Oppresionators. This 'working together' takes a longer time to be assembled, because its base on 'Trust' and other virtues that Humanity have been suppressed or in fear of expressing for far too long now. Easier and quicker to put our interests into reality by giving people money to do things that is needed to put the bolts and crannies in place.

If I won the Lottery, I would immediately finance the People's Voice, either off the Bank interest or a job-lot every now and again. Imagine all the strain and stress off Mr Icke and his team to the point of enormously improving their technologies, ways of expressing them, more quarters in different countries and paying people salaries that can quit their shit jobs, who are awesome for the tasks they seek. I don't have this ache for Money but I wish I did in a way to gather enough to help this movement... Maybe I will one day or I find a briefcase on a train with a stash xD!

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!

Last edited by ex sheep; 09-02-2014 at 12:44 PM. Reason: removing reference
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 11:48 AM   #42
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Perception-D...tion+deception

Blimey out of stock? how many did they order? 5?
Hahah, probably lol...

There are even 'Used' for sale, unless they just put fresh one's there to get a sale lol. I don't get why people would pay much money for a book, read it once (assuming) and going, meh I'll send it back...

Old 25-01-2014, 11:56 AM   #43
berten60

Quote:
65 posts and started 2007, just waiting were you.
For what ?
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #44
berten60

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyoken View Post
David Icke is living in a physical shell/vehicle just like you and I. He and everyone else that lives currently on Earth and perhaps ages past, to the rise of this 'Monetary-System', has never ascended past the point without it...
So what's the use in telling us it's an illusion,if you can't escape it?
What good does this knowledge do to us,if we cannot/will not rise past it?
What other conclusions can one draw apart from the one I stated above,that telling everyone money is an illusion,yet still wanting it in exchange for information that the people are supposedly in need of?
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 01:08 PM   #45
gremlin

Quote:
For what ?
Forget 'what' I know your type, been around for years, then come on here to just quote, "wanting money that doesn't exist".(in a baby voice)

I'm onto you, (mean eye's) focusing on you!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 01:10 PM   #46
gremlin

The New one's are less expensive than the used one's.

Why???????????????????????

Greedy sods.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 25-01-2014, 04:48 PM   #47
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Default Something I made just xD!

Last edited by Shiyoken; 26-01-2014 at 03:27 AM.
Old 25-01-2014, 05:26 PM   #48
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
So what's the use in telling us it's an illusion,if you can't escape it?
What good does this knowledge do to us,if we cannot/will not rise past it?
What other conclusions can one draw apart from the one I stated above,that telling everyone money is an illusion,yet still wanting it in exchange for information that the people are supposedly in need of?
So many disempowering, predictable doubts but that's no problem mate because doubts, sprouts, self-actualizing shouts; that attracts the right content you seek on a invisible-platter, suitable for your own taste and knowing. This is where you can either walk in ankle deep to begin with and make your way into the deep end, jump straight into the midst/deep, or turn back and come another day.

I didn't say you can't escape it, of course you can e.g Physical escapism is Death/Suicide, Matrix escapism is waking up to the Illusion and getting enough people to cause an influx in energy to break down the walls/structure of that System; The Matrix, because the hold is so strong on us, we need numbers to be able to smash it down and I believe numbers is the Human strongest weapon against anything.

Everyone who has 'Awoken' in some way shape or form, has risen past a certain vibrational point where they have the perception to see both sides, depending on their current level of thinking, knowledge and how open their minds are. If we cannot rise past it, then we are Done. Simple as that. The Humans are lead into astray and become what all 'future' movies have predicted (mixture of them all really), Animal, Plant, Insect Kingdoms are finished/wiped out to a point when only the select will live for either Food/Entertainment and we would have artificial version to do what is necessary to keep the System/Earth sustained.

Knowing its an Illusion is the game-changer. Because we can then not be so induced into thinking Money, money, money, a manic obsession which has caused great upheavals throughout the ages. A form of 'Currency' will probably stay and always exist in some shape or form within the Physical Dimensions until the day we can manifest thoughts into reality instantly, or we aren't to pre-occupied by food/drink sources and warmth. The thing though is a healthy relationship with Money and knowing for what it is. There is way more discussion on money and the depths it foretells. I don't know the full knowledge to speak of about that. As I said Money is Energy. What we output = calories burnt, needs to be put back, input = Food/Drink or in a sense, Money then Food/Drink.

Last edited by Shiyoken; 25-01-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Old 25-01-2014, 05:32 PM   #49
gremlin

Thanks for the picture. I've not heard of a couple of those.

Old 25-01-2014, 05:40 PM   #50
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Thanks for the picture. I've not heard of a couple of those.
Ah! You're mighty welcome! Use it as you must.

The only source that helped me was using Wikipedia which listed them all in order of published dates, but there wasn't any images and I couldn't find anything like this online. so I thought to do one myself lol... It was going to be use the front covers but then I thought a nice quote and whatever I thought to connect the books by name at the bottom xD!

Old 25-01-2014, 05:44 PM   #51
ally_uk

Ive already read this 3 books ago it's always the same material bit of a cash cow if you ask me
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 09:27 PM   #52
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally_uk View Post
Ive already read this 3 books ago it's always the same material bit of a cash cow if you ask me
so much information I am almost glad he repeats because there is so much information that it's hard to connect the dots sometimes.

Old 25-01-2014, 10:36 PM   #53
nohmi2

@ shiyoken.
I thought that I had most of David's books and it appears that I haven't. Thanks for the front covers.

Mea culpa; I have converted some of David's Youtube talks to MP4 and listen to them on my iPod when doing chores or gardening. No wonder it has taken him twenty-five years to connect all of the dots and put it in a cohesive form, otherwise it's too well disguised.

The times they are a-changing and the 'nasties' are trying to inflict as much damage as possible.

Cheers.
Old 25-01-2014, 10:53 PM   #54
fluxed

Quote:
If I won the Lottery, I would immediately finance the People's Voice, either off the Bank interest or a job-lot every now and again. !
Fair play to you and i admire you passion for good change, real change.

If i had the money, i would develop new 'oil free' technologies
and my priority would be the old aged.

I would also help promote anti-illuminati causes.

Why don't the film stars or pop stars stand up, for us?

They are quick enough to write a song for us or a film plot?

Just goes to show , many have sold their souls to the occult.

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2014, 03:48 AM   #55
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
so much information I am almost glad he repeats because there is so much information that it's hard to connect the dots sometimes.
I totally agree with you. Sometimes it can be not this again but really though its there for us to learn it as its vital for us to teach others or at-least in-form them with the basics/first layer in the structure.

Quote:
@ shiyoken.
I thought that I had most of David's books and it appears that I haven't. Thanks for the front covers.

Mea culpa; I have converted some of David's Youtube talks to MP4 and listen to them on my iPod when doing chores or gardening. No wonder it has taken him twenty-five years to connect all of the dots and put it in a cohesive form, otherwise it's too well disguised.

The times they are a-changing and the 'nasties' are trying to inflict as much damage as possible.

Cheers.p
You're welcome mate, I am glad it helped! Share it around if you must because a lot of people will be in the same position with reasons similar to ours!

To be honest, the converting into MP4 and taking it with you elsewhere is such a opportunity for anyone to still learn while doing an activity/hobby/job (if permits freedom to do so). Like if I was a Lorry Driver, I'd get a IPAD/IPOD or something similar and put tons of Red Ice Radio interviews and the rest on there and make good use of my time & exploit the job in the allowance of time/solidarity it provides.

I agree! I'm feeling they are really going 5th gear, perhaps even breaking the gear box altogether and ramming the shift straight out of the window, with a brick on the accelerator, while they parachute out of the sunroof/boot lol to destination US!

Quote:
Fair play to you and i admire you passion for good change, real change.

If i had the money, i would develop new 'oil free' technologies
and my priority would be the old aged.

I would also help promote anti-illuminati causes.

Why don't the film stars or pop stars stand up, for us?

They are quick enough to write a song for us or a film plot?

Just goes to show , many have sold their souls to the occult.
Awww, thanks! Fair play to you to, mate! I'm no where even technical about the stuff you probably know or passionate about with 'oil-free' technologies. You see: 'If I had the Money', so many people have the answers or ideas that could renovate the Planet for the Goodness for everything. But all we lack is that Energy, the funding to do so. I find people happily fund distractions such as game consoles, but when it comes to the real thing like a hydro-car or something like that, its a no, no...

I know yeah! I think its down to how much material wealth they have brought with the money that they own. Rich people tend to tack less leaps of faith, in-fear of dying or being a vegetable. They seem to do only the simplest of tasks to act as a kind of perseverance of themselves. I've never looked up to the Stars (how fitting), the celebrities as the chariots in the distance with the Army, weaponry, funding, and everything else to tackle the System.

The old saying of:Energy flows where attention goes... Or you can say:Energy flows where Intention goes... Imagine having thousands to millions of Attention/Intentions on your daily, both dark and good energies. No wonder the Celebs are fucked up, to much overwhelming and no wonder they act as they do. You know they call it 'Psychic Attacks' and I bet our mate David have been given some horrendous dark/negative energy from the people who want to shut him down.

I'm going to have to jump straight to Heal the World and come back to the other 3 as they haven't arrived yet lol....

Old 26-01-2014, 07:04 AM   #56
nohmi2

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
I read 4 Icke's books and still haven't read REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE, can't find a pdf version online

I looked at Amazon in Australia and it's available in Kindle Edition or you can download to an iPad, or put the Kindle App. on your device or PC and it will download with whispersync.

It's $21.30

I have iPad and and Kindle, as the iPad is not so great outdoors.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Old 09-02-2014, 01:07 AM   #57
gremlin

I do like what he says about books being only in electronic form, it's evil genius, so they can control the flow of information. Paper books all the way for me.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:44 AM   #58
pound

I received my copy of "The Perception Deception" about a week ago. Currently, I'm still reading "Remember Who You Are" (I'm about half way through it). As soon as I'm done with "Remember" I'm diving straight into "Perception". I've skimmed through it several times, but haven't read any of it in length, because I don't want to get ahead of myself. But from the little that I have read "Perception" is a major game changer, an absolute magnum opus. Icke has really pulled it all together in this one in a way that I haven't quite seen from anyone else, anywhere else before. And Neil Hague's art, wow! I really like how art galleries have been included in Icke's last three books - even more bang for the buck.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:35 PM   #59
sofdmc

Quote:
David Icke is living in a physical shell/vehicle just like you and I. He and everyone else that lives currently on Earth and perhaps ages past, to the rise of this 'Monetary-System', has never ascended past the point without it. Its quite impossible but possible. The World trades with Money, the World changes with Money. If there was One Billionaire that went 'Truth', my God he could do some damage against the System. As much as we don't want money or despise it, its pretty much the need for the Resistance to function and flourish to tackle the Oppresionators. This 'working together' takes a longer time to be assembled, because its base on 'Trust' and other virtues that Humanity have been suppressed or in fear of expressing for far too long now. Easier and quicker to put our interests into reality by giving people money to do things that is needed to put the bolts and crannies in place.

If I won the Lottery, I would immediately finance the People's Voice, either off the Bank interest or a job-lot every now and again. Imagine all the strain and stress off Mr Icke and his team to the point of enormously improving their technologies, ways of expressing them, more quarters in different countries and paying people salaries that can quit their shit jobs, who are awesome for the tasks they seek. I don't have this ache for Money but I wish I did in a way to gather enough to help this movement... Maybe I will one day or I find a briefcase on a train with a stash xD!
Same sentiments here. The frustration of not having a few million to throw at TPV when it was in danger of going under was a low vibration that was really heavy on myself.

From Perception Deception: Chapter 21 Archon Education, page 429:

"Albert Einstein said: 'Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it was stupid.' "

Replace 'fish' with 'human' and 'climb a tree' with 'making multi-millions of dollars, owning a large car, large bungalow, successful business and having a mate and kids' and we see a situation where because such unrealistic, illusionary expectations are not met, because they are not meant to in an illusionary economy and money.

By investing their emotions in this false reality, then they wrongly judge themselves as failed and hence the widespread stress, depression, and frustration in the world today. Applies to everyone, but especially in the Gen X of people born between 1960 to the early 1980s.
'I have profound respect for David Icke for speaking his truth without being afraid of any repercussions or what anyone thinks of him. If everyone had one-tenth his courage, the world would be free tomorrow.' - Mark Passio, www.whatonearthishappening.com

Last edited by ex sheep; 09-02-2014 at 12:50 PM. Reason: editing quote
sofdmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 11:37 PM   #60
tchek

Quote:
To be honest, the converting into MP4 and taking it with you elsewhere is such a opportunity for anyone to still learn while doing an activity/hobby/job (if permits freedom to do so). Like if I was a Lorry Driver, I'd get a IPAD/IPOD or something similar and put tons of Red Ice Radio interviews and the rest on there and make good use of my time & exploit the job in the allowance of time/solidarity it provides.
I do this everyday. I've got an iPod full of MP3s of interviews and lectures from David Icke (and many others) that I converted from Youtube... I listen to it everytime I go shopping or go somewhere or do something repetitive. My brain is exploding from too much informations but it's worth it.
tchek is offline   Reply With Quote