Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #21
carolbisset
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

There is a vast difference in meaning between Pre-ception and perception
carolbisset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 03:01 PM   #22
enlighten me
Senior Member
 
enlighten me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 144
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

His new book will come out the same month as the people voice goes on air!
How good is that!? hope you he gets lot's of book sales
enlighten me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #23
joya
Senior Member
 
joya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 703
Likes: 22 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
As a writer I do not understand how he can produce these books so quickly.

And he does other things besides.......... Though for me there's a certain element that once you've read one Icke book you've read 'em all.

The major recent exception to this was Infinite Love is the only truth.

That was an amazing book and entered into unchartered territory with a totally different theme and references.

But the others, they all seem to be quite similar. Infinite Love broke the mould. He should write more 'fresh' books instead of ones which go over old ground all the time but with a few new bits of info. Especially as that ground is constantly shifting under our feet.


Sorry if this appears to be a slag-off, it's just literally impossible to write 700 pages of new material every year or so. I would prefer a slimmer book like Infinite Love (236 pages) with BRAND NEW STUFF. Not reread the same stuff I've already read.

Just my opinion...... we're here to discuss right? I've never sought to be popular here, just to give my honest opinion. Worth more than hearing the bleatings of a fan club or the waving of pompoms to an honest man I would have thought.
I completely agree with you. I would rather a shorter book, but with new information rather than a 500+ page rehashing of the old stuff.

I have read several of Icke's books (maybe all of them, not sure off the top of my head)... but for those just getting turned on to them, 700+ pages can seem DAUNTING! (Plus, it makes it a bigger/heavier book to travel with... and I prefer traveling light.)

Anyway, I will be purchasing this new book regardless... I think...
joya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #24
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default

Whys isn't he advertising the book on David's site?

After all, I can buy any of his other books here and he would get more money if we buy it here.

I am waiting for him to advertise it here so I don't have to give Bilderberg controlled Amazon more of my money.
__________________
BlackJack77
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #25
spongencustard
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 6,539
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

I thought that I read an appeal from David at some point to only buy his books directly? Something about him not receiving the revenue if we purchase them from other places. So how does Amazon have it for pre-purchase?
spongencustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 04:53 PM   #26
heartbeatsalute
Senior Member
 
heartbeatsalute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 15,927
Likes: 43 (43 Posts)
Default

He's probably working on more information about NSA SCANDAL, although
did not come as anything new to most of us.

No Conspiracy Theory anymore, it's a PROVEN FACT.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ2txta9Fh8
13/06/2013
__________________
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 14-07-2013 at 05:19 PM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 06:11 PM   #27
princessofwands
Senior Member
 
princessofwands's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,259
Likes: 138 (75 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongencustard View Post
I thought that I read an appeal from David at some point to only buy his books directly? Something about him not receiving the revenue if we purchase them from other places. So how does Amazon have it for pre-purchase?
There's no way that Amazon has it, nor - on past experience - will Amazon have it until after it's been available on this site for several weeks.

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 09:01 PM   #28
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
cafe beelzebub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 350 (178 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
As a writer I do not understand how he can produce these books so quickly.
He spent the whole of 2012 and most of this year writing it.

I agree though, I've read a fair few of his books, and there's a lot of repetition.

There's a lot of repetition in his books, that I do agree with.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #29
truth addict
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 495
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

I actually think that even while Icke its very repetitive, he is progressing, and this coming book its promising, not every day a conspiracy researcher comes to explain the stuff behind the Moon and Saturn. Groundbreaking stuff. It goes to the root of the matter, the spider of the web.

I know Icke looks like an agent, together with Alex Jones, with all the fame, money making and not being attacked, but everything he its telling looks true. I mean I avoided him systematically for years when I first read his stuff and there was that story of the Queen morphing into a 7 feet tall reptilian in their dungeons. But my research on other sources eventually lead me to admit what he says its true.
truth addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #30
pyrrhonist
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Babylonian Empire, SE Archipelago
Posts: 1,332
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
Order it from this web site. That way you can do more to support David's work.
Arguable. David might get more cash if you buy off his website but sales through Amazon will increase the sales rank and might lead to more publicity.

I get the impression that David doesn't care that much about money.
pyrrhonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #31
parmy
Senior Member
 
parmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 471
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

i too thought the last couple of books repeated themselves - but yes I have clicked on amazon link and pre ordered
parmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #32
snorky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 151
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Sorry if this appears to be a slag-off, it's just literally impossible to write 700 pages of new material every year or so. I would prefer a slimmer book like Infinite Love (236 pages) with BRAND NEW STUFF. Not reread the same stuff I've already read.

Just my opinion...... we're here to discuss right? I've never sought to be popular here, just to give my honest opinion. Worth more than hearing the bleatings of a fan club or the waving of pompoms to an honest man I would have thought.
The problem is that if you are a new reader, you don't want to have to buy all David's previous books to know what he is talking about. You get everything in one book. This mirrors his lectures, just over an hour long in 1994 to over ten hours long in 2013.
As he always says, he is only presenting information which is available elsewhere, plus some of his own research. Does no-one here watch David's videos and work out which particular author's work he is using? It's the same as guessing the references on 'Family Guy'. I can tell which bits come from Jordan Maxwell, Phil Schneider, Alex Jones, Bill Cooper, Jim Marrs, etc.
The point of The Peoples Voice is to give other researchers a platform to get their work out into the public domain ... there is so much information out there, you will be overloaded!!
snorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:53 PM   #33
ainvision
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Australia (away from most wars)
Posts: 338
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Exclamation And...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joya View Post
I completely agree with you. I would rather a shorter book, but with new information rather than a 500+ page rehashing of the old stuff.

I have read several of Icke's books (maybe all of them, not sure off the top of my head)... but for those just getting turned on to them, 700+ pages can seem DAUNTING! (Plus, it makes it a bigger/heavier book to travel with... and I prefer traveling light.)

Anyway, I will be purchasing this new book regardless... I think...
How about some new ideas too rather than rehashing Theosophical ideology as he did in "Love Changes Everything" (1992), "The Robot's Rebellion" (1994) and the nonsensical ideology of the 'Elite' being Reptilians other than completely soulless human beings of the Oligarchical persona or the mathematically inept and delusional crap of the Moon being an artificial construct without definitive scientifically valid proof. I may as well be watching Anglia Television's "Science Report: Alternative 3". Crikey!

Let's get real here... Satan must really BE is awe at Man's inhumanity to Man. We really do not need a Hell in the Afterlife since WE are ALL so bloody complacent to let it happen here and now!

I AM equally at fault as EVERYONE of YOU!
__________________
Leave every where you go better for you having been there. M.R.A

I will change for Jesus Christ and God rather than try to change Jesus Christ and God to conform to myself!
[/I]
ainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #34
ainvision
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Australia (away from most wars)
Posts: 338
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Lightbulb William Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorky View Post
The problem is that if you are a new reader, you don't want to have to buy all David's previous books to know what he is talking about. You get everything in one book. This mirrors his lectures, just over an hour long in 1994 to over ten hours long in 2013.
As he always says, he is only presenting information which is available elsewhere, plus some of his own research. Does no-one here watch David's videos and work out which particular author's work he is using? It's the same as guessing the references on 'Family Guy'. I can tell which bits come from Jordan Maxwell, Phil Schneider, Alex Jones, Bill Cooper, Jim Marrs, etc.
The point of The Peoples Voice is to give other researchers a platform to get their work out into the public domain ... there is so much information out there, you will be overloaded!!
A former e-friend of mine in the Bulletin Board days oh so long ago. You can get ALL his stuff via www.archive.org and a half decent Goggle Search or the links in my other posts.

He's BRILLIANT!!!... and died for system of values. Are YOU prepared to do that?
__________________
Leave every where you go better for you having been there. M.R.A

I will change for Jesus Christ and God rather than try to change Jesus Christ and God to conform to myself!
[/I]
ainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 07:38 PM   #35
freda bloggs
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In the grim north
Posts: 395
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

I really wish David would come out with an audiobook version of this latest book - narrated by himself. That would be absolutely brilliant! My eyes are not as good as they used to be and I am now a real audiobook fan.

Nothing better when you have to get stuck into some boring task like housework etc.
freda bloggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:04 AM   #36
flex_eraz
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 57
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freda bloggs View Post
I really wish David would come out with an audiobook version of this latest book - narrated by himself. That would be absolutely brilliant! My eyes are not as good as they used to be and I am now a real audiobook fan.

Nothing better when you have to get stuck into some boring task like housework etc.
Yes good call,i was over the moon when the Alan partridge audio book came out,its just not the same without his voice,although i do own the hard back.
flex_eraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #37
kevorkazito
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freda bloggs View Post
I really wish David would come out with an audiobook version of this latest book - narrated by himself. That would be absolutely brilliant! My eyes are not as good as they used to be and I am now a real audiobook fan.

Nothing better when you have to get stuck into some boring task like housework etc.
I concur. I would never have got through Keith Richard's book if not for the audio version. Now my first choice is always the audio version even with the higher cost.
kevorkazito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #38
truth addict
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 495
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:

Let's get real here... Satan must really BE is awe at Man's inhumanity to Man. We really do not need a Hell in the Afterlife since WE are ALL so bloody complacent to let it happen here and now!

I AM equally at fault as EVERYONE of YOU!
What is wrong with you people? I have just read one book of Icke, the Lion Sleeps no More, and that one has been the BEST and most concentrated conspiracy information I have read ever. I can SENSE that he is repetitive just reading that book but. Everything basic its there. If you actually read the book and understand it, you will see that "Satan" runs this place and that´s why the evil thrive. Its the Saturn Matrix, the Reign of 666, which its the sacred number of the matrix, as so its the hexagon. There will be no Christ here or anything near, because while you are inside the matrix eating flesh and having sex with it you are actually just a sub species of the Greys/Reptz, cattle of the human farm.

I know its hard, but thats the truth. This is the Saturn/Moon Matrix and you wont be free until you are out, or them for that matter. The original creation its being hijacked, as the gnostics foresaw. Unless you enjoy what we have here right now, which CAN be enjoyed, if you are in for the dark path.

Last edited by truth addict; 10-08-2013 at 11:06 AM.
truth addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:05 AM   #39
truth addict
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 495
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
I get the impression that David doesn't care that much about money.
That assertion doesnt stands against a few simple and easy to gather facts.
truth addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #40
ainvision
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Australia (away from most wars)
Posts: 338
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Lightbulb MP3s...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freda bloggs View Post
I really wish David would come out with an audiobook version of this latest book - narrated by himself. That would be absolutely brilliant! My eyes are not as good as they used to be and I am now a real audiobook fan.

Nothing better when you have to get stuck into some boring task like housework etc.
I think there are some of Mr. Icke's books available in MP3 format. A quick trip to this Website's store should avail of an answer. Otherwise you can always use a program like 'Text Aloud' to create your own audiobooks. It's getting pretty sophisticated now and the computer generated voices no longer sound like Stephen Hawkins.

When Mr. Icke gets his radio broadcasts up and running he may well create audiobooks for this. Until then you can go to www.archive.org and download for free ALL of William (Bill) Cooper's radio broadcasts in MP3 format. I thoroughly recommend the 'Mystery Babylon' set. Enjoy

Yes, no-one's eyes ever improve with age and the fine print just seems to get smaller and smaller. Some letters are actually about 0.5mm and boxes now! Do we ALL need 'bionic eyes'?
__________________
Leave every where you go better for you having been there. M.R.A

I will change for Jesus Christ and God rather than try to change Jesus Christ and God to conform to myself!
[/I]
ainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
david icke new book 2013, perception deception

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.