Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 18-10-2011, 11:39 AM   #21
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest22 View Post
Most people are hell worlds beings ... this world is heaven to them so if they remember who they are they will feel worse
Only very few humans maybe 2 % came from one of heavens worlds
read stuart wilde bog on humanity origin
What convinces you he's right? You ignored my previous questions on your last Stuart Wilde thread, are you in that lucky 2%? Or is it 7%? Guys a fear monger IMO but please do tell how you know this one guys theory is the correct one out of all the philosophies that humanity has produced?

Any spiritual experiences, ayahuasca experiences you may have had that made you go yes he's right out of all the others I mean dont you feel a little depressed humanity is destined to go to hell, well 93%?

If icke rehashes the global conspiracy so newcomers can pick it up I won't be buying it!

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 01:22 PM   #22
nashvegas

yeah i'm curious about the new book too.. but I haven't read the last one like a previous poster wrote
nashvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #23
parmy

apart from this site do amazon etc deliver promptly? - i waited ages from play.com for human race
parmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 01:24 PM   #24
nashvegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
'Remember who you Are' - now that book title seems so catchy and ground breaking and I cannot wait til January to give myself a New Year present.
I wonder if the revelations of the Second Sun is discussed in a lot of depth and detail.
"second sun"? curious about this
nashvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 01:43 PM   #25
tatoodbeergut
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy89lion View Post
If you read the synopsis and listen to his talks that's exactly what he's saying; that nothing will happen in 2012.
aww cmon spoiler warning surely
tatoodbeergut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 02:13 PM   #26
ruddd

I personally think 2012 will be like the year 2000, with all the gossip about the millennium bug, and people genuinely hiking out into the countryside or 'bugging out' over it while celebrations were going on in major cities. Even I myself was watching the skies and lights when the clock ticked over, awaiting something to happen. But obviously it never did.

I expect more of the same this time round, but unlike with the year 2000 the respite of celebrations won't be short-lived by planes flying into towers and a 11-year sham war in the middle east as a result of it. We can only hope anyway. 2012 could be the Mayans forecast of astrological change, from the darkness into the light as we enter a new age of human evolution and awakening.
ruddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 05:20 PM   #27
forrest22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
What convinces you he's right? You ignored my previous questions on your last Stuart Wilde thread, are you in that lucky 2%? Or is it 7%? Guys a fear monger IMO but please do tell how you know this one guys theory is the correct one out of all the philosophies that humanity has produced?

Any spiritual experiences, ayahuasca experiences you may have had that made you go yes he's right out of all the others I mean dont you feel a little depressed humanity is destined to go to hell, well 93%?

If icke rehashes the global conspiracy so newcomers can pick it up I won't be buying it!

i don't want to brag ...but yes i know inside and i was told by psychics i'm from heaven worlds

and as for the majority of people their actions talk volumes i feel sad that evil outnumber the good but heyeven the bible andislam said that in the last days evil actions will be the normal and the good will be persucuted
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 05:23 PM   #28
forrest22

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Hell world beings only two percent came from there being possessed by beings from hell worlds

who is teaching this stuff all those crazy biblical stories in the bible are suddenly sounding more believable by the minute

I find this subject very interesting, can anyone please send me some sources so i can make my own mind up on the subject, thanks

read stuart wilde blog here

http://www.stuartwildeblog.com/

http://www.stuartwilde.com/
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 05:38 PM   #29
princessofwands

Somebody posted - maybe here, maybe on Project Avalon - one of David's newsletters where he said he was writing his new book and it was like "going up and beyond" and he was writing it from that kind of place/space.

So it sounds more mystical than before, not his usual rehashing of the global conspiracy, more a call to develop our spiritual selves. I looked at his astro and Jupiter was parked on his Sun for a while (before turning retrograde) so hopefully it'll be a really uplifting, expansive read.

You can wait forever for it to arrive on Amazon. If past form is anything to go by, it'll be available on this site months before it's available on Amazon or even in the shops.

I bought Human Race in Waterstones in the end, because I was so pleased to see they'd set up a David Icke display stand promoting the whole set of his books. Good lads.......

Right, I found the newsletter...posted on this link

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ter#post317687

Last edited by princessofwands; 18-10-2011 at 05:44 PM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #30
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashedfridge View Post
Nothing will happpen on 2012 and secondly, i don't need to buy a book to remember who i am lol, i ain't that sad or weak
David agrees that nothing will happen in 2012 except what is created by humans. So who are you? Where did you come from? What is your purpose here?
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #31
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest22 View Post
i don't want to brag ...but yes i know inside and i was told by psychics i'm from heaven worlds

and as for the majority of people their actions talk volumes i feel sad that evil outnumber the good but heyeven the bible andislam said that in the last days evil actions will be the normal and the good will be persucuted
You're joking right?
Please tell me you're joking.........
Old 18-10-2011, 07:20 PM   #32
whatsinaname

This thread doesn't seem to be getting much attention.

Considering the man whose name is at the top of the forum is soon to have a new book available...

Personally, I can't wait.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #33
darryl84

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
I bought Human Race in Waterstones in the end, because I was so pleased to see they'd set up a David Icke display stand promoting the whole set of his books. Good lads.......

Really, which waterstones was this? That's great news!
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
darryl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #34
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
This thread doesn't seem to be getting much attention.

Considering the man whose name is at the top of the forum is soon to have a new book available...

Personally, I can't wait.
+1

I'm all giddy and worked up with excitement. I've already put in for a book notice on Amazon.
Old 18-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #35
cluas

Great news

Im looking forward to read it

bump
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #36
cluas

Just gonna bump this up again.

Old 19-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #37
starshine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvegas View Post
"second sun"? curious about this
There is talk that Ixcke is going to discus the possibiliy of Saturn being turned into a Second Sun to create life in the out edges of the solar system.
Where does Icke get all his great info from?
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2011, 11:41 AM   #38
cluas

Quote:
There is talk that Ixcke is going to discus the possibiliy of Saturn being turned into a Second Sun to create life in the out edges of the solar system.
Where does Icke get all his great info from?
Or maybe, that in the distant past, Saturn WAS the second sun ?

Old 19-10-2011, 11:51 AM   #39
starshine
Banned

No Saturn was not the second sun in the past, but it will be in the future millenium to come.
Get on with it David Icke, and make this book seel for the xmas holidays instead for I cannot wait.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2011, 12:16 PM   #40
cluas

Quote:
No Saturn was not the second sun in the past, but it will be in the future millenium to come.
Get on with it David Icke, and make this book seel for the xmas holidays instead for I cannot wait.
Well it was just a thought. And how can you be so sure ?