Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 21-08-2015, 11:05 AM   #41
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
You're awfully close to the the philosophy behind "Course in Miracles" which
is not a bad thing really ...
I haven't read it.

I am looking within to find answers to this friggin mess we are all in, and there are a lot of things that don't add up, they stare us in the face.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2015, 12:35 PM   #42
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
I know for a fact that Sunlight is extremely good for you, but the lights you mentioned seem very dangerous.
Have you heard about a light body? That is something which i believe is positive.
I don't know much about the stuff we cannot see, but we have fields of bodies around us, divine spark, soul, aetheric, astral, lower mental and higher mental.

The seven bodies of man.

My research has not gone into this yet.

BUT.

My thoughts are that if there is a flaw in the creation, that flaw goes everywhere.

EDIT

Apart from the divine spark, the incorruptible, that we must connect with.

Last edited by ex sheep; 21-08-2015 at 01:52 PM.
Old 21-08-2015, 05:59 PM   #43
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Duality is a flaw, not perfect, do you think the perfect creator would make something that was not perfect.
Remember the created has the same code as the creator, a split mind, that rings a bell somewhere doesn't it, ego / true incorruptible spirit.
So the breakaway creator, the false light not the true light is the "god" of this world, his creation, and who do we damn well worship.
Do you think that "all that is" needs worship.
we use duality in a flawed way , huge difference, there is duality in god. giving of life and receiving of death. duality isnt a flaw its part of the design. getting testy for a simple comment there.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2015, 08:48 PM   #44
pri01

Love this thread.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 02:04 PM   #45
theroach
Inactive

The light is...in the heart of darkness.

Quote:
“Every soul is engaged in a great work-the labor of personal liberation from the state of ignorance. The world is a great prison; its bars are the Unknown. And each is a prisoner until, at last, he earns the right to tear these bars from their moldering sockets, and pass, illuminated and inspired into the darkness, which becomes lighted by that presence.”

They wander in darkness seeking light, failing to realize that the light is in the heart of the darkness
― Manly P Hall, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry: Or the Secret of Hiram Abiff

Ignorance, superstition & fear
, the enemies of the higher self (or an inner Christ-consciousness, if you prefer)
Quote:
"When the mob governs, man is ruled by ignorance; when the church governs, he is ruled by superstition; and when the state governs, he is ruled by fear. Before men can live together in harmony and understanding, ignorance must be transmuted into wisdom, superstition into an illumined faith, and fear into love."

"Thus considered, CHiram becomes the higher nature of man and the murderers are ignorance, superstition, and fear. The indwelling Christ can give expression to Himself in this world only through man's thoughts, feelings, and actions. Right thinking, right feeling, and right action--these are three gates through which the Christ power passes into the material world, there to labor in the erection of the Temple of Universal Brotherhood. Ignorance, superstition, and fear are three ruffians through whose agencies the Spirit of Good is murdered and a false kingdom, controlled by wrong thinking, wrong feeling, and wrong action, established in its stead. In the material universe evil appears ever victorious."
- The Secret Teaching of All Ages - M P Hall

Last edited by theroach; 10-09-2015 at 02:13 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:50 PM   #46
truthspoon
Banned

Personally I had to know the heart of darkness before I could see the light.

Kundalini. Just one of those things.

Because you will see something you have always known but thought little of. And only by becoming disconncted and for once, estranged from it, will see the things of true value for what they really are.

But it's dangerous. I think most people get trapped in the darkness, which explains why the Masons are so fucked up. Their system is designed to lead them into the darkness and keep them there.

Last edited by truthspoon; 10-09-2015 at 11:50 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 04:36 AM   #47
ex sheep

The creator of this world has created duality, it is the false light, the light bringer, the flaw, not perfect and those that knowingly worship the god of this world Lucifer, get their perks for doing so.
There are those who have been duped into worshipping this god, those of religion, they even equate the Christ to be the son of this god, that's how twisted things have become.

The one that has no name the incorruptible one, many call source, all that is, oneness, the one with no beginning and no end (not like the false one, ("I am the alpha and omega") THE TRUE LIGHT is where we come from, where we were lured into this reality which continually recycles us without us even knowing how many times we have done this, we are trapped. In this complete world of opposites where we think we are free, we are programmed to celebrate life, the start of death, and to fear the only way out of this mess, death, and there is a way out.

Last edited by ex sheep; 11-09-2015 at 04:47 AM.
Old 14-09-2015, 12:28 AM   #48
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
The creator of this world has created duality, it is the false light, the light bringer, the flaw, not perfect and those that knowingly worship the god of this world Lucifer, get their perks for doing so.
There are those who have been duped into worshipping this god, those of religion, they even equate the Christ to be the son of this god, that's how twisted things have become.

The one that has no name the incorruptible one, many call source, all that is, oneness, the one with no beginning and no end (not like the false one, ("I am the alpha and omega") THE TRUE LIGHT is where we come from, where we were lured into this reality which continually recycles us without us even knowing how many times we have done this, we are trapped. In this complete world of opposites where we think we are free, we are programmed to celebrate life, the start of death, and to fear the only way out of this mess, death, and there is a way out.

Yeah there is a way out.

Get out in the sunshine (if you can get it) and tune into the light.

The light is out there....and in here. You can charge yourself in sunlight. Just meditate in sunlight and connect to the God energy signal.

Welcome to 4d light based mental processing.

Last edited by truthspoon; 14-09-2015 at 12:29 AM.
Old 14-09-2015, 06:42 PM   #49
blaze9

Quote:

If we live by the "flesh" then yes we get deceived by this. I wouldn't call the fallen one the creator of this world but the hijacker; lucifer, satan, saturn, cronos, ouroboros and what else. If we are driven by the flesh and all the immoralities of this world over the spirit then we play into the trap. But there's also the false light side the right hand path thing, the new age movement, lucifer, the false enlightenment, religions.

And yes this include the Christ afterall, the Vatican is chanting that the christ "jesus" is lucifer's son. I don't want to mislead anybody so i'd urge anyone religious to look into that themselves, but to think about it I think that the jesus of the church could very well be the coming savior face of the luciferian new world order.

My two certainty are to stay in touch with the Father, the true One Creator of all and to live without any wrongdoings or sin, spirit and goodness over the flesh.

Last edited by blaze9; 14-09-2015 at 06:47 PM.
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2015, 07:52 PM   #50
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze9 View Post
If we live by the "flesh" then yes we get deceived by this. I wouldn't call the fallen one the creator of this world but the hijacker; lucifer, satan, saturn, cronos, ouroboros and what else. If we are driven by the flesh and all the immoralities of this world over the spirit then we play into the trap. But there's also the false light side the right hand path thing, the new age movement, lucifer, the false enlightenment, religions.

And yes this include the Christ afterall, the Vatican is chanting that the christ "jesus" is lucifer's son. I don't want to mislead anybody so i'd urge anyone religious to look into that themselves, but to think about it I think that the jesus of the church could very well be the coming savior face of the luciferian new world order.

My two certainty are to stay in touch with the Father, the true One Creator of all and to live without any wrongdoings or sin, spirit and goodness over the flesh.
Would the source, all that is, unconditional love, create this flawed world where everything is twisted, nope I'm going for the god of this world, the creator, the deceiver, the fallen one who broke away from oneness (the real home with the real father, the unsplit light) and created duality.
And the false christ is coming and will deceive many.
Old 14-09-2015, 09:40 PM   #51
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthspoon View Post
Yeah there is a way out.

Get out in the sunshine (if you can get it) and tune into the light.

The light is out there....and in here. You can charge yourself in sunlight. Just meditate in sunlight and connect to the God energy signal.

Welcome to 4d light based mental processing.
Sun is really the only good thing out there.ARe you talking about sungazing or some other form os solar meditation?
Old 14-09-2015, 09:43 PM   #52
blaze9

Quote:
Would the source, all that is, unconditional love, create this flawed world where everything is twisted, nope I'm going for the god of this world, the creator, the deceiver, the fallen one who broke away from oneness (the real home with the real father, the unsplit light) and created duality.
And the false christ is coming and will deceive many.
Well I mean I think that it was formerly good and then it got corruped.
Old 14-09-2015, 09:44 PM   #53
blaze9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
Old 15-09-2015, 03:13 AM   #54
blaze9

The Saturn-Alien Connection: Ringmakers/Hypercube/CERN/LHC/Illuminati/Demons/Planet X/ect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIlul8poPcY
Old 21-09-2015, 01:53 AM   #55
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
Sun is really the only good thing out there.ARe you talking about sungazing or some other form os solar meditation?
You're quite right. The Sun is the all giving all loving principle of creation in action. It is also an EM portal into 4d.

I do a mix of things. The main thing I do is tune my mind into the sun and I can turn up the heat and burn clouds away, also light and sun visualisation/lucid dreaming/meditation. I am interested in the 4th dimension and this seems to be a non-physical light based continuum, so if you can see light in your mind's eye then you are there..... I believe Jesus said something similar. He was always on about light this and light that.
Old 28-05-2016, 10:00 PM   #56
ponpon

Quote:
We are extremely limited in what we see, visible light, so we are unaware what is really going on, this suits the matrix perfectly. Held in a small band of frequencies, limited perception, is this not the whole story of humanity, up till now ?
What has been drummed into us is light is good, light bringer, go to the light when you kick the bucket, new age light workers, speed of light is the fastest, no one dare to say otherwise or they are ridiculed.
David says "or is it the very reality that holds us in illusory servitude" "It is important to constantly remember that the Archon conspiracy is founded entirely- entirely on deception, and the deception goes deeper than people can begin to imagine. Everything is upside down-inverted.Black is White, Light is dark (dark meaning not nice) We see light as good because its the ONLY way we "see" But isn't the whole idea of the Archon conspiracy to make us see what they want us to see"

David then talks about the reincarnation trap, the fly trap, the light.

This has been on my mind for a long time now ^ and it feels as though it resonates strongly with me, a knowing if you will.
Ooh, which book please??

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2016, 12:36 AM   #57
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze9 View Post
You know, I stuck that into an adobe programme and slowed it down at various speeds, and even changed it from back to front etc... Fucking even more creepy lol.

If you want to listen, I'll upload on Youtube or something. Not sure why but I made it at 800% of normal speed. Can't remember why I choose 800%...

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote