Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 10-02-2014, 10:55 AM   #61
nohmi2

I have 'David Icke in Melbourne' on my iPod (among many others) but for some inexplicable reason this is the one that I listen to most often, also 'The Robots Rebellion'.

Cheers
Old 14-02-2014, 07:46 PM   #62
bl4nk
Inactive

Location: After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box
Default I wish there was a version in iBooks

I was hoping for an iBook version. A kindle one is available in 2 parts.

I don't buy paper books anymore, and I have a collection of over 300 books - mostly esoteric and conspiracy - on my iPad.

It's more convenient and I'm taking my library with me everywhere without the need of a truck.

But in the end, I got the paper version and well worth it. The illustrations are amazing! I appreciate a good quality book.

I will still buy the iBook to add it to my collection, as and when that is available.

There's no English versions of The Biggest Secret either nor the other works of David Icke, only French, and I don't know why that is.

I'm 50 pages into it, so far so good. Just like the other words of David Icke, the book is well documented and an easy read.

I will get back to discussing it with fellow readers when I finish it.

------------------------------
"It's ALL bollocks, yes, ALL of it"
bl4nk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2014, 08:16 PM   #63
tchek

I wish I could have French versions of David Icke books; I've got the English version of almost everything which is still fine.

Except "Remember Who You Are", and "Perception Deception"; nowhere to be found....
tchek is offline   Reply With Quote