Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 15-02-2018, 02:28 AM   #1
mannybash

Default Plastic bottles

I definitely feel that there should be a separate area for pollution of various sorts as this is clearly a very important area. As plastics are mostly oestrogenic compounds and are a great threat in modern society it is time that they were replaced in bottles by glass ones. This us not unreasonable as in my early teens all bottles were in fact made of plastic. The argument for plastic has always been that it us cheaper. Well glass bottles can more easily be recycled so once the initial number were made there would be less need to produce more. This means that people would be more likely to be made unemployed but then these people could be employed elsewhere to do other jobs.
Another argument is that plastics are cleaner. This now has been shown not to be the case. Lots of rubbish is made during the course of the chemical reaction to make plastics. In fact I. Knew a man who with his brother had a company that made machines designed specifically to remove the rubbish produced in the chemical reactions involved in producing plastics. It is obviously a very lucrative business another area why people do not want plastics to be replaced by glass
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote