Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 22-03-2017, 09:24 PM   #41
armoured_amazon

Good thread. Feminism was about destabilizing the sacred feminine by destroying the masculine counterpart. I used to be so sucked in by feminism. I cringe at myself.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 02:48 PM   #42
mightiswrong
Banned

I suppose to be accurate we have to admit that there are hardly any men or women. children, zombies, vampires etc but men and women? lol no way. the scale of failure of the boomer generation is so great. these lot have been sat around watching tv and doing sod all. they are more concerned about their cars than their children. as far as males well they are a mess for sure and so too the females. they are trying to kill us. these people openly say the world is overpopulated. they don't want so many people. infact females are the ones that carry the babies so they are priority to get rid of. males can only reproduce if there is a female. don't be fooled thinking they care more about females. what we have been taught is not just slightly bull shit. it is massive bull shit. there is a whole lot of learning to be done. there is no need to worry about there being enough jobs and money. it is so very simple. that is half the problem. people find it hard to accept just how big the scam really is and how little they actually need the system. like not at all. you know what i mean? it is like the last thing people need.

from télé- "far" (see tele- ) + phone "sound" (see fame (n.)). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqTqZAingM4

Last edited by mightiswrong; 03-04-2017 at 04:05 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 09:16 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
don't be fooled thinking they care more about females.
oh i agree that women are in crisis as well

i started this thread to point out the fundamental flaw in the concept that men are oppressors and women are victims as i think men are victims too

The point about militant marxist feminism was always to turn women against men as part of IDENTITY POLITICS, the point of which is to turn all the workers against each other so that they can never stand together in solidarity against the oligarchs

Also is women become hostile towards men it also leads to the breakdown of relationships and the oligarchs WANT the state to replace parents so they want to destroy families and make everyone dependent on the corporations and the states
Old 04-04-2017, 08:53 AM   #44
mannybash

I first came across this after watching a video on you tube. Apparently in Canada it is truly awful. It has got to the point where it seems that men have no rights. Clearly there is some kind of vendetta going on which is trying to subvert our society. Apparently the universities there have more girls but I am surprized to see that it is happening here in the uk too. Surely this is unlawful? It is sexism in the extreme
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 09:10 AM   #45
iamawaveofthesea

Scientists shocked as common pesticides are confirmed to accelerate puberty in boys by drastically altering hormone production
Sunday, April 09, 2017 by: Earl Garcia

Environmental exposure to common pesticides speeds up the onset of puberty in boys, a new study found. Researchers at the Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China found that a class of pesticide called pyrethroid accounted for more than 30% of pesticide use around the world. Pyrethroids are commonly used both indoors and outdoors to kill mosquitoes and other bugs. The chemical is also sprayed on crops. Residential use and food intake were associated with pyrethroid in humans. Lead researcher Dr. Jing Liu said residues of this pesticide are most commonly found in milk, baby food, and vegetables. The chemical is a known endocrine-disruptor that affects the body’s hormones. Pyrethroid exposure in humans can be detected in urine as a metabolite, or molecule, called 3-phenoxybenzoic acid (3-PBA).

For the study, researchers examined 463 Chinese boys ages nine to 16 years, and found that each 10% increase in 3-PBA was tied to a 4% increase in the levels of luteinizing hormones and follicle-stimulating hormones in participants. Both hormones are responsible for stimulating testosterone production in males. According to the study, higher urinary 3-PBA levels increased the odds of early puberty by 73 to 110%.

“We recognize pyrethroids as a new environmental contributor to the observed trend toward earlier sexual maturity in boys. This is the first study to provide evidence that environmental exposure to pyrethroids…is associated with measurable effects on male pubertal development. Given the growing use of pyrethroid insecticides, we must prudently assess these chemicals for their risks to children’s health,” said Dr. Jing Liu, the study’s lead researcher.

Early puberty onset was associated with a host of adverse health conditions in adulthood such as certain types of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and behavioral illnesses.

The findings were presented at the Endocrine Society’s 99th annual meeting in Orlando, Florida.
read on here http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-04-0...roduction.html

Are Toxic Chemicals Turning Boys Into Girls?
By WakingTimes April 5, 2017
Dr. Melody Milam Potter, Green Med Info
Waking Times

Male births have been in decline for decades, while researchers say developmental genital damage from chemical exposure can become hereditable.
Endocrine Disruptors Sabotage the Male Fetus

In the dark warmth of the womb, a miracle unfolds silently and inexorably. An unrecognizable glom of cells begins to take shape according to a master plan laid down eons ago. The tiny mass that will soon form a priceless treasure burgeons into human form with fingers, toes, and a minuscule nose. It is female, and only nature can read the instructions that determine whether the being remains female or transforms into a male.

The evolution of this minute universe parallels that of our immeasurable one, a big bang followed by unceasing organization of shape and form using the impetus of that force. Whether our boundless universe has proceeded according to plan may be a theoretic issue. Whether this tiny universe follows its own plan is a chemical one.

Where are the Boys?

As early as April of 1998, the Journal of the American Medical Association quietly released a special report that revealed puzzling news. The number of males born in industrialized nations has dropped dramatically since 1970, constituting a serious reversal in earlier trends. Records up to 2014 show that trend continuing.

Human male births have always held a marginal advantage, probably Nature’s way of insuring that enough of the somewhat more physically vulnerable male infants will survive. Earlier last century, between 1900 and 1950, typically as many as 106 males to every 100 female babies were born, probably because obstetrical practices improved so much that more male babies survived pregnancy and delivery. Census figures after 1970 indicate a trend reversal, a significant reduction in the number of little boys born. Today in industrialized nations, including Canada, the U.S.A., Sweden, and the Netherlands, that ratio has dropped significantly, a shift which over four decades translates to at least one male less in 1000 births or about 80,000-100,000 fewer males in a population as large as the U.S.A. Over the world that adds up significantly, creating a red flag for humanity.

Although in a population of 325 million, 80,000 seems like a drop in the proverbial bucket, the real mystery exists in what is happening to these little boys. While it may seem counter-intuitive, top environmental scientists say these little boys may be being born female.

This disturbing and unnatural alteration in sex ratio represents a potential threat to both our species survival and our cultural norms if the trend continues. And because scientists have identified a clear and reversible cause for this change, they have designated the shift a “sentinel health event,” a significant and preventable change in world health. The decline gives no hint of slowing; male numbers appear to be progressively decreasing in proportion to girls. The culprits? Synthetic chemicals pretending to be hormones, Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals (EDCs).

read on here http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/04/0...ng-boys-girls/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-04-2017 at 09:12 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 09:23 AM   #46
tinfoil hat

When they cull deer, they kill the young males.

Seems it works for humans also.

I often wonder how they can keep doing this knowing it makes them and their kids and families vulnerable too.

Or are they given the cures for the shit they spray on everything.

I know I couldn't put my families health in danger for a wage.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 10:10 AM   #47
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
When they cull deer, they kill the young males.

Seems it works for humans also.

I often wonder how they can keep doing this knowing it makes them and their kids and families vulnerable too.

Or are they given the cures for the shit they spray on everything.

I know I couldn't put my families health in danger for a wage.
They sink borehole wells on their private estates to get clean water from underground

They eat organic food

They avoid known toxins like vaccines

They can cleanse their body with things like chelation to remove heavy metals

They can avoid living in the worst affected areas eg richard branson had moved away from the UK to his private island which makes me wonder if his planes are being sued to spray the Uk with toxic particulates as part of 'solar radiation management' geoengineering schemes

I always think of john rockefeller who used a homeopothist despite pushing allopathic medicine on everyone else

I think they have cures for things like cancer that are kept from general use

Also we must consider the reckless nature of psychopaths and the longterm agenda of transhumanism. So if humanity is to merge with machines our environment must be made too toxic for our bodies to inhabit any longer

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-04-2017 at 10:13 AM.
Old 14-04-2017, 10:30 PM   #48
mightiswrong
Banned

well with deer that is eugenics if you want to control which males mate but if you want to reduce population size then it is the females that are needed like after the world wars there was still enough females to recover the populations quite quickly and even cause the baby boom. so the egg you came from was already present in your grandmothers womb when your mother was in there whereas sperm are made new. so for example emf damage to egg is where there is little protection in babies or perhaps ultrasound etc. if you look at the gmo like the rats dieing out after 3 generations then it could relate to egg damage earlier on. with emf well they might want to reduce population to those better suited for space travel where there is lots of radiation. all of this is much easier if people are thinking females are cherished more than males. it is also to reduce breakout populations if females can be kept in the loop and they really want to do that coz females have more social influence. like this one she is really great.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 14-04-2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old 14-04-2017, 10:49 PM   #49
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
well with deer that is eugenics if you want to control which males mate but if you want to reduce population size then it is the females that are needed like after the world wars there was still enough females to recover the populations quite quickly and even cause the baby boom. so the egg you came from was already present in your grandmothers womb when your mother was in there whereas sperm are made new. so for example emf damage to egg is where there is little protection in babies or perhaps ultrasound etc. if you look at the gmo like the rats dieing out after 3 generations then it could relate to egg damage earlier on. with emf well they might want to reduce population to those better suited for space travel where there is lots of radiation. all of this is much easier if people are thinking females are cherished more than males.
I think the eggs in females ARE being targetted by wifi particularly in schools where the girls are of a young age and their bodies lack the protections against the microwaves of wifi

the microwaves then corrupt the DNA coding in the eggs. We may see mass deformities among the next generations as a result of the launch of wifi and its widespread use

but no one will listen until its too late

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-04-2017 at 10:49 PM.
Old 15-04-2017, 12:13 AM   #50
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

but no one will listen until its too late
well there is dna in all the body it has amazing capacity for repair given the right conditions. if it is too late it is too late for the system like these girls smash. they really do.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 15-04-2017 at 12:50 AM.
Old 15-04-2017, 09:12 AM   #51
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
well with deer that is eugenics if you want to control which males mate but if you want to reduce population size then it is the females that are needed like after the world wars there was still enough females to recover the populations quite quickly and even cause the baby boom.

so the egg you came from was already present in your grandmothers womb when your mother was in there whereas sperm are made new. so for example emf damage to egg is where there is little protection in babies or perhaps ultrasound etc.

If you look at the gmo like the rats dieing out after 3 generations then it could relate to egg damage earlier on. with emf well they might want to reduce population to those better suited for space travel where there is lots of radiation. all of this is much easier if people are thinking females are cherished more than males.

It is also to reduce breakout populations if females can be kept in the loop and they really want to do that coz females have more social influence. like this one she is really great.
To control or alter the given strains of the populous it needs to be done right at the very beginnings of life before or as the spark is ignited; This is where the first egg splits into two and moves forward during the first few phases of Mitosis.

Before genetic technology was perfected the elite like most good farmers kept a record of every kind of animal right back for generations and knew exactly what the outcome was going to produce.

This is what the farmers Royal are still doing the old way using Eastern Star Brood Mares.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 01:30 PM   #52
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
To control or alter the given strains of the populous it needs to be done right at the very beginnings of life before or as the spark is ignited; This is where the first egg splits into two and moves forward during the first few phases of Mitosis.
Old 15-04-2017, 03:25 PM   #53
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Right at the ten minute line she mentions the chemical soup.

Here we have what humans are made of, specific chemicals and water.

The single cell is the same construct, water and chemicals that are created by the endocrine system itself.

The two are separate in specific systems of reproduction.

Modern relationships are the result of clever manipulation and lost, a paradigm that the church elders frowned upon unless they were controlling it and match making their followers.

When we lived closer to nature the young at the time of the Maypole or sexual pairing ceremony in spring were actively promoted to wander the woods for the game of reproduction, under the control of the druid auspices.

Something that nature does naturally during the quickening.

The state is actually preparing the ground to control how we breed if at all.

In their brave new world this women's world will be taboo and short lived.

Her new religion is living on borrowed time where the elite are concerned.

Last edited by the apprentice; 15-04-2017 at 03:36 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 05:52 PM   #54
iamawaveofthesea

More trouble for the beleagured genders...

Self-harm among teenage girls up 68% in three years, shows research
Study also shows self-harming is more common among teenagers in deprived areas

May Bulman Social Affairs Correspondent
@maybulman
Thursday 19 October 2017 12:25 BST

Self-harm among teenage girls has risen by 68 per cent in three years, research has revealed.

The study by researchers at the University of Manchester found that self-harm among young people aged 10-19 was three times more common among girls than boys, with those who self-harmed at much greater risk of suicide than those who did not.

Based on data from 674 GP practices across the UK, the findings reveal that annually between 2001 and 2014, on average 37.4 girls per 10,000 and just over 12 boys per 10,000 reported their first episode of self-harm.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8008711.html
Old 19-10-2017, 07:17 PM   #55
Molasar

No ability to comment or see the dislikes.

I wonder why... Hah.

No wonder you end up with MGTOW and incel men.
Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 07:38 PM   #56
fairyprincess

I do think men have hit a brick wall, a bit. They kinda need a rebrand.....

Firstly, there's a danger of seeing an equalization of rights as a loss of male rights. I'm not suggesting there isn't an attack on men. But, yeah other people getting rights should necessarily mean an infringement of male rights.

Obviously, the 'breadwinner' thing is going. But, isn't that more of a middle class thing anyway? Or at least for the last century.

For as long as i can remember, its taken two wages to run a family home. That's not a lost of position, that just economics.

So what, can men do? Complaining isn't the answer? It just makes you look chauvinistic. Even if your not. Doubling down, isnt the answer either.

Women, and the gay community have spent the last 50 years trying to redifine themselves, men have left themselves behind.

The question what men need to take ownership of, is this. "What does it mean to be a man in the 21st century?" Because, whatever it is. You cant go back.

Sorry. But there it is.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 19-10-2017 at 07:46 PM.
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 07:59 PM   #57
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I do think me have hit a brick wall, a bit. They kinda need a rebrand.....

Firstly, there's a danger of seeing an equalization of rights as a loss of male rights. I'm not suggesting there isn't an attack on men. But, yeah other people getting rights should necessarily mean an infringement of male rights.
but we have equal rights

its not rights that are unequal. It is the fact that men and women are not fundamentally, biologically exactly the same

But in the insane world of the progressive agenda any difference between the sexes is merely a 'social construct' ie it exists only in our heads because we are culturally programmed to be that way

So when one sex outperforms the other in certain areas the progressives do not consider whether or not that sex is naturally predisposed to that task. Instead they seek to FORCE everyone to be 'equal' by imposing QUOTAS

But that's not how to run a successful country in a competitive world. The chinese and indians aren't interested in the niceties of progressive wishful non-thinking

They're not going to block their best talent from rising in the IT world of bangalore because there are more men doing it then women.

So really what the progressives will do is destroy meritocracy and instead replace it with fake imposed 'equality' which will weaken our country which is the REAL and secret agenda of the people behind the progressive agenda who want to sabotage our country and bring it to crisis so that we will all accept the alternative the progressives want to offer which is technocratic-rothschild-communism

If a woman or gay person can do a job better then a man then they should get the job, but if they can't they shouldn't get the job over the man just because the progressives are butthurt that there are more men or straight people in that job role then women or gay people

Quote:
Obviously, the 'breadwinner' thing is going. But, isn't that more of a middle class thing anyway? Or at least for the last century.

For as long as i can remember, its taken two wages to run a family home. That's not a lost of position, that just economics.
But that's because wages have been driven down by flooding the workplace with more workers either by women entering the work place or by outsourcing work abroad or by mass immigration

More workers to choose from means under the laws of scarcity that people LOSE value and cannot charge as much for their services. They also lose their bargaining power which is why strikes are broken by bringing in scab labour. This drives down wages which then means that BOTH people in a couple need to work to earn what only one needed to work for in the past

Quote:
So what, can mean do? Complaining isn't the answer? It just makes you look chauvinistic. Even if your not. Doubling down, isnt the answer either.

Women, and the gay community have spent the last 50 years trying to redifine themselves, men have left themselves behind.
women didn't redefine themselves, technology made housewives REDUNDANT and our economy has been deliberately steered away from industry and towards a service economy so women have been drawn into the workforce

Quote:
The question what men need to take ownership of, is this. "What does it mean to be a man in the 21st century?" Because, whatever it is. You cant go back.

but men are not getting to define themselves. The system is defining them the same as it is defining the role of women and gay people

Both men and women will lose jobs soon to automation which will once again redefine their role in society

People will be offered increased state dependency as the solution to that crisis but what some of us here are saying is that there is another way which offers men and women purpose and meaning in life; this would involve a move away from corporate/state-fascist dependency and a move towards a more decentralised and freer way of living

Surely real freedom would be one where men and women would be free to choose what role they flow with naturally without having people dictating it to them as would occur under a quota style system?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-10-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:49 PM   #58
Molasar

Men are fine.

We also define ourselves by our actions and works given our absence of a womb.

These can be done for their own sake too, not merely as a display to attract a mate.

Just because women have most of the power in mate selection doesn't mean we need rebranding or need to wade into the deep end of identity politics too much.

Last edited by Molasar; 19-10-2017 at 10:15 PM.
Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 10:06 PM   #59
white light

Quote:
I do think men have hit a brick wall, a bit. They kinda need a rebrand.....

So what, can men do? Complaining isn't the answer? It just makes you look chauvinistic. Even if your not. Doubling down, isnt the answer either.

Perhaps men have been changing the way they define themselves just as much as women and gays have been and it's only the ones who cling onto the alpha warrior stereotype that are having trouble.

Anyways, why do people need to define themselves by some kind of group consensus of what it is to be a category of humanity? Seems a bit daft to me. Perhaps some men (and even women) have always sought to rise above such things.

Last edited by white light; 19-10-2017 at 10:07 PM.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 10:10 PM   #60
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Perhaps men have been changing the way they define themselves just as much as women and gays have been and it's only the ones who cling onto the alpha warrior stereotype that are having trouble..
i think it is a false argument to label anyone who has concerns about the direction of the world for example the encroachment of artificial intelligence as 'alpha warriors'

maybe they are just smart enough to think for themselves and stand on their own two feet

if we look at the alternative which would be a weak, pliant, controlled, slave-type male then what would we call that stereotype?

the 'wet blanket pushover' male? The 'spineless sheep' type?

The system loves those types cos they'll let the system do whatever they like to their families and friends

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-10-2017 at 10:11 PM.