Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 29-04-2016, 11:24 AM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default Men in crisis

Some of us here have been arguing for a while that all the focus on women and their struggle for emancipation has been hiding another problem for society which is the crisis of men in the new society that has been coming into shape. Well ''boo hoo'' some feminists might say; but i want to make the point that a healthy society requires both genders to be healthy. Life will not be good for men if women are not healthy and happy and visa versa

It's easy for people to forget this when they become militant in their views. When people become militant their intent in their heart is not towards healthy balance and equality but rather towards conquering another group. If you go into any university in the UK and have a peek into the door of different classes across different subjects you will not fail to notice that the female students outnumber the male students.

It could be said that within a short space of time women will hold many job posts in society. ''Great!'' say the feminists. Ok but in the pursuit of balance are there some things we should take into consideration?

First of all the rate of automation is threatening the job market for both men AND women. Robots and computerisation are encroaching on more and more jobs. We have amazon using robots to sort goods whislt they are talking about delivering goods by drones and we have the first trials of driverless trucks going on with driverless trucks completing successful journeys across europe. This single step threatens the jobs of tens of thousands of people globally (mostly men in that case). But also taxi drivers would lose their jobs to driverless cars.

It has been said that the drive towards getting women into the work place was not to empower women but instead to increase the numbers of people paying taxes, drive down wages by increasing the pool of workers for the capitalist fatcats to choose from (now men and women are all competing for the dwindling jobs) and also so that women would take less of a mothering role with the state stepping in to raise the children

This last point allows the state to raise the children and to indoctrinate them to the states values. Children would be seen less as the children of the parents and more as the property of the state who would raise them not to be individuals but more as worker drones to fit into the hive of society that would be run centrally by the central planners.

Not only do we now have lots of women in the work place but we have increasingly more immigrants as well and also outsourcing of work abroad as well as automation. This is going to decrease the value of individual workers and give the capitalist fatcats far more power. Basically the bosses will have many more options and can hire and fire people much more easily. This means we are all looking at a much more uncertain future in terms of work security and the toires have not only attempted to weaken trade unions but have made it easier for employers to sack people.

The trade agreements like TTIP and TTP are aimed at giving corporations the ability to sue national governments thereby handing more powers to the corporations through which they will exploit the workers. Men and women are going to become cogs in a great machine...easily replacable cogs that can be discarded in the blink of an eye

So whilst people get caught up in this 'battle of the sexes' i think it would be good to remember that as workers the only way to ensure a better future for ourselves will be to stand together because by standing together we can challenge the corporate method of resource allocation. If we stand together we can create alternatives to the corporate system that is going to drastically cheapen human life over the next ten years

The reason for starting this thread was a newspaper article i read today saying more men were self harming. i'll post that next and then add my views on that and invite folks to do the same

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-04-2016 at 12:14 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 11:25 AM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

Self-harm rates rising in men as economic downturn threatens their 'breadwinner' status
Men are suffering as they 'fail' to performed traditional gender roles following the economic crash, research has suggested

Siobhan Fenton
@siobhanfenton
8 hours ago

Study author Professor Keith Hawton told The Independent: “The problems that occur following economic downturn and may therefore increase the risk of suicidal behaviour are multiple. They include fears of job loss, actual job loss, financial problems, impact on families and relationships, and, probably, increased use of alcohol.

“The apparently greater impact on men, at least in terms of suicidal behaviour, may be related to the primary importance of work for their self-esteem and their sense of being the bread-winner responsible for keeping families and (themselves) afloat. Obviously there will be significant impacts on women, including related to their working roles. However, the key place of work to the self-esteem of many men may mean that loss of work, or threatened loss of work, has a greater impact.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7005856.html
Old 29-04-2016, 11:44 AM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

I'm not sure that the negative health effects on men are just down to the 'breadwinner' factor

I think it is to do with men losing their sense of purpose within society as society shifts from an industrial society where men were valued and respected to a service economy where men are disposable

The feminists might say ''suck it up'' but there are implications for women in all this too and not just due to the threat to their livelihoods i mentioned in the OP from automation

On an economic level there are implications for britain in not producing tangible things anymore...an example would be the gutting of the british steel industry we are seeing at the moment. This means that without producing tangible things all our country can do is borrow money which is why we are spiralling into debt. This in turn means that our tax money doesn't go on public services but on servicing the interest on the national debt

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-04-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Old 29-04-2016, 11:46 AM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

It also means that britain will become more and more dependent on the globalist corporate network to provide the things we don't make anymore thereby enslaving us to them enabling them to dictate poor working conditions on us

Then there are other implications for women of the struggles of men. when men are productive members of society they can be a hugely positive force for good in society but when they have no stake in society they can become a destructive influence and can be involved in crimes like rape, theft, murder etc. The lesson then is to ensure men are healthy and that then has a positive feedback loop for society.

Mothers who have boys will have to watch their sons struggle in this new soicety

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-04-2016 at 12:16 PM.
Old 29-04-2016, 11:47 AM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Another reason is perhaps one which some women will be reluctant to admit. When a lot of women talk of 'love' what they really mean is respect. If a woman respects her man she behaves positively towards him. If she loses respect for him then she can become negative towards him. The kind of things that might lead to a woman losing respect for her man is if he lost his job which is going to happen more and more in society as we see jobs dwindle and the nature of work shift away from male industries towards an unsustainable 'service' economy built on debt that will explode in our face at some point

Women themselves, though they might not admit it often want a man they can look upto both physically but also in terms of respect. But we might begin to see a society emerge where women are earning more then men and in that new dynamic they might find it harder to find men they respect

Not every woman is going to be able to find a man they can look upto in terms of status, wealth and standing in society etc

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-04-2016 at 11:58 AM.
Old 29-04-2016, 11:49 AM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

This struggle has already been portrayed in popular culture with programmes like ally mcbeal and sex in the city where successful career women struggled to find men they respected

In sex and the city the main character found a man she could look upto and its no coincidence his name was Big because she wants to be able to look upto him physically as well as in terms of respecting him and his achievements and standing

This dynamic is going to shift in society and more and more men will struggle to find purpose and more and more women will struggle to find strong men they can look upto so its going to become a crisis for both genders

The answer to these problems in the fabian conception of society was offered in huxleys 'a brave new world' where peoples anxieties were tranquilised by a drug provided by the state called 'soma' and we are seeing a rise in the medicating of the public with anti-depressants

The breakdown of relationships was handled by allowing an outlet for sexual drives through organisaed 'orgy porgies' and we are seeing websites like tinder and grinder emerge to hook people up for sex

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-04-2016 at 12:22 PM.
Old 29-04-2016, 02:51 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

societal breakdown

Old 30-09-2016, 06:46 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

The following article today looking at failing mental health ie increased anxiety among young women in the UK

It mentions things like self harm. I absolutely do believe that all the social engineering today is going to adversly affect young women and there has also been newspaper articles saying that millenials are having less sex today often because of sexual anxieties

However i think that men and women express their anxiety in different ways. For example women will often find release through crying which then elicits a sympathy response from those around them

If the problems are deeper a woman might self harm but young men self harm too except they are less likely to cut their arm and more likely to drink heavily or behave recklessly for example by driving dangerously

Young men are also more likely to commit suicide

Men don't tend to cry and often express frustration through anger instead which is more destructive for themselves and others then crying or self harming; it is also more likely to drive people away from them instead of elicit sympathy which can lead the man to becoming more isolated

So i think these signs of problems in the youth of both genders is the result of a changing society that is being socially engineered through cultural marxism, marxist feminism and through endocrine disrupting gender-bending chemicals which are feeding more fuel into the politically correct identity politicis fire that is burning society down as people lose their sense of self in the world and become disorientated

Studies like this are the warning bells....but how many people are listening?

Mental illness soars among young women in England – survey

NHS study finds 12.6% of women aged 16-24 screen positive for PTSD, 19.7% self-harm and 28.2% have mental health condition

Sexual violence, childhood trauma and pressures from social media are being blamed for dramatic increases in the number of young women self-harming and having post-traumatic stress disorder or a chronic mental illness.

An inquiry into the state of mental health in England found alarming evidence that more women aged from 16 to 24 are experiencing mental health problems than ever before. “Young women have become a key high risk group,” it concluded.

Psychological distress is now so common that one in four in that age group have harmed themselves at some point, according to the government-funded Adult Psychiatric Morbidity survey. The number of women of that age who screened positive for PTSD has also trebled from 4.2% in 2007 to 12.6% – one in eight – in 2014, although the use of a more accurate screening tool in the new survey helps explain some of that rise.

read on here: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...england-survey
Old 01-10-2016, 03:09 AM   #9
tommorgan

Personally have accepted am a lost cause and have adapted to my limitations, real or perceived. Reading relevant books regarding the content of this thread for example masculinity/femininity, emotional awareness, child abuse and can perhaps in the future put this information into the context of my experiences and shed some light on men in crisis. Concisely, in the vernacular, it goes like this: shit childhood therefore fucked in the head.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 04:05 AM   #10
the tealady
Forum Advisor

That same self harm has been happening in indigenous populations since white man came with his new god, syphilis and fire water and destroyed the traditional ways of life.

The men in those communities lost their place in society and replaced it with alcohol which led to domestic abuse and further destruction of their way of life.

Now its happening to the white man and its an emergency?

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 07:02 AM   #11
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
That same self harm has been happening in indigenous populations since white man came with his new god, syphilis and fire water and destroyed the traditional ways of life.

The men in those communities lost their place in society and replaced it with alcohol which led to domestic abuse and further destruction of their way of life.

I guess we'll have to look outside of society for our self.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:21 AM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post

wow...ok lets break that down

first off i have only been around a certain amount of time ok?

was i alive when the 'white man' (ie freemasonic establishment, babylonian brotherhood bloodlines) were pushing their imperialist endevours across the globe?

No i wasn't....so you can't blame me for not saying that was an emergency

You CAN hear me speak about how indigenous peoples were affected by outside influences including in my native scotland where the gaelic culture was genocided and the people attacked, driven from their lands, raped and slaughtered

The christian church was forced upon them and children were rapped on the knuckles if they spoke gealic at school

Ok?

All these things are bad

Was it all the 'white man' as if white men have some internal coding that is faulty? No it wasn't. There were dispicable crimes oging on all over the world

The central americans were cutting each others hearts out to the reptillian gods. There was cannibalism in some parts.

In africa there was inter-tribal warfare and widespread taking of slaves

The polynesian islanders were cutting off each others heads and collecting them as trophies

The asians had warfare and slavery

so lets stop with this 'white man' disease crap

White men did gain a technological advantage which enabled them to get a leg up on other cultures yes becasue europe was such a densely packed area it had the right combination of factors to produce a vigorous, innovative and outward looking culture that explored the world and yes there was COMPETITION and violence

The incas were conquered by a handful of spaniards because those spaniards were hardened soldiers forged in the fires of a warring europe where the weak died from disease in the cramped conditions; the incas didn;t know what hit em. Also those soldiers had steel and gunpowder and horses. Would the empire building incas have conquered euroep if they coudl? why not ask the various people they subjugated into their territories?

You should watch the documentary 'guns, germs and steel' to get some perspectives on why europe was so successful in the power games that have plagued humanity

but yes we are in an emergency now just as those indigenous people were then

Many of the people here are the aboriginal people but for some reason their suffering does not count and it is because of political corretcness which says that only white people can be racist and only non white people can be victims

And it is skewed that way because its aim is to destroy white people

But lets be clear...this emergency is not just affecting white people

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-10-2016 at 11:06 AM.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:54 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Boys are dropping out of school as school fails to resonate with them and perhaps in the new culture is even becoming hostile and toxic towards them

Old 09-03-2017, 08:15 PM   #14
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Yes, the attack on males has certainly ramped up. Males are powerless. They gave up all means of self defence. They gave up all their rights. Now we are dead meat. Is there a way to turn this around? If all men tomorrow wore SS uniforms with swastika armbands and heavy lether boots, I think the human race would be in with a chance.

Chance of that happening? Zilch.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 09:18 PM   #15
elenita

Schools resonate with NO=ONE! It makes them ill, male or female. Ok, it's not very profound, but I do cleaning work and on a forum discussion some who clean school toilets tell horrible experiences of cleaning up shit and blood from toilet walls, floors and doors in schools. They blame the children but really, this is absolutely NOT normal, and I would say is an effect on children who feel scared and more probably POWERLESS. I don't believe any child or teen gets up in the morning thinking I'm going smear some shit today. School ruined my daughters and I wish I never would have sent them.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 09:29 PM   #16
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Schools resonate with NO=ONE! It makes them ill, male or female. Ok, it's not very profound, but I do cleaning work and on a forum discussion some who clean school toilets tell horrible experiences of cleaning up shit and blood from toilet walls, floors and doors in schools. They blame the children but really, this is absolutely NOT normal, and I would say is an effect on children who feel scared and more probably POWERLESS. I don't believe any child or teen gets up in the morning thinking I'm going smear some shit today. School ruined my daughters and I wish I never would have sent them.
This is the whole problem. People suck up to the system. The worse the system gets the more people suck up to it. Back in the 70's, things were quite lax, but once the system started to get worse, everyone sucked to it harder, thinking that sucking it up would make them freer.

The conclusion is that everyone is quite utterly mad. This leaves a tiny few dozen out of some 7,000,000,000 who are sane. Everyone else is insane. They don't even have the intelligence of animals. They are ripe for extinction.

There is only one great mystery, and that is why oblivion has not occured already. What are the mysterious forces that keep this race of dumb idiots from frying? How come it's all still here?
Old 09-03-2017, 09:31 PM   #17
thoreau

I think that for too long men have been placed under immense pressure to be the 'protector' the 'breadwinner' and the 'head' of the household - It may give some men a sense of purpose but ultimately it stifles creativity, emotion and autonomy whilst simultaneously oppressing women.

I find it interesting that you think that women need men they can 'look up to' in my experience women seek a partner who is their equal - someone who shares their values and sees a similar future.

You say that men don't cry - perhaps they should be free to cry should they want to without stigma being attached and without being made to feel less 'masculine' for doing so - Perhaps if there not such strict gender roles men would not struggle to cope with the changes that have been happening in society as it shifts from being completely male dominated to a more equal one.

We should talk about the issues facing men - but rather than couch these issues in terms of men v women it should be about men and women and how we can create a society in which we are free to be the best versions of ourselves as we can be.

A society where...

Who goes to work and who stays home with the kids is decided by the people involved not because of an outdated societal norm
Equal pay for equal work
Where jobs no are no longer seen as being masculine or feminine ones
Where neither sex is objectified for their looks
Where expressing emotion is not seen as feminine but rather as human
Where the idea of Alpha and Beta males is no longer taken seriously
Where boys and girls are taught not to rape rather than not to wear certain clothing or go out at certain times of the day or drink
Where people treat each other as equals
A place where individuals can choose how they wish to live rather than having roles thrust on to them purely because of the biological circumstances of their birth.
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 09:40 PM   #18
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
I think that for too long men have been placed under immense pressure to be the 'protector' the 'breadwinner' and the 'head' of the household - It may give some men a sense of purpose but ultimately it stifles creativity, emotion and autonomy whilst simultaneously oppressing women.

I find it interesting that you think that women need men they can 'look up to' in my experience women seek a partner who is their equal - someone who shares their values and sees a similar future.

You say that men don't cry - perhaps they should be free to cry should they want to without stigma being attached and without being made to feel less 'masculine' for doing so - Perhaps if there not such strict gender roles men would not struggle to cope with the changes that have been happening in society as it shifts from being completely male dominated to a more equal one.

We should talk about the issues facing men - but rather than couch these issues in terms of men v women it should be about men and women and how we can create a society in which we are free to be the best versions of ourselves as we can be.

A society where...

Who goes to work and who stays home with the kids is decided by the people involved not because of an outdated societal norm
Equal pay for equal work
Where boys and girls are taught not to rape rather than not to wear certain clothing or go out at certain times of the day or drink
A place where individuals can choose how they wish to live rather than having roles thrust on to them purely because of the biological circumstances of their birth.
We need to get rid of schools. We need to tell the system to go fuck itself.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:09 PM   #19
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post

A society where...

Equal pay for equal work
Boys and girls are already taught not to rape in our society, unfortunately, in some cultures it seems to be a norm.
Shame that culture is being imported at a huge rate, making the advice of wearing certain clothing a sensible and realistic one, rather than the blind idiotic idealism of wanting to be able to walk around outside nearly naked.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 08:43 AM   #20
lurka

There is also the fact of extra competition for work now their are cheaper foreign options that companies use. My last boss did his job for £10k a year less than a British man or woman would do it for which is madness considering he hours and stress involved.

The men of this country need to start working for themselves, fuck being employed by someone who doesn't pay fairly for your skills and your time.
lurka is offline   Reply With Quote