Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 16-05-2014, 11:33 AM   #41
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
2kg in first 4 days impressive.
If you could dig that up that would be great!
But people on here are saying fat is not bad, it's the carb! I just stop eating but I know I'll be ill.

I've just had a tablespoon of chia seeds in 50ml (23 kcal) of orange juice for breakfast.
I still have some banana left so I'd have to eat one a day (89 kcal) still....but I'll probably eat 50g worth of cocoa powder somehow because that's packed with potassium and that will be about 1250mg and I have to find another 2000mg somewhere.
Ah, got it.

Quote:
Day 1 to Day 4.

Have a shake for breakfast, lunch and dinner, for dinner you can have a soup, plus a morning snack of 1/4 bell pepper with 2 tablespoons of low fat ricotta cheese.

The shakes consist of.

3/4 cups of non fat yogurt.
1/4 cup of light coconut milk.
3 tablespoons of nonfat milk powder.
Fruit, ie Banana, 1 apple, with flaxseed, 1 cup of mixed berries or a small orange.
A healthy fat, 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter or tahini or avocado.
2 teaspoons of honey.
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
plus 4 ice cubes.

Blend it all up.

Have that for 4 days ONLY, no more or the body will think it's starving and will store any fat that it can get.

During the 4 days go for a nice easy walk at least 3/4 hour to an hour a day.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=14

Orange Jucie is good as the Vit C helps to release fat from the body.

Dark Chocolate also release fat *Yippy* not to much ofc.

Banana's fill you up and have low GI. That might make a good inbetween snack too
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2014, 11:43 AM   #42
boots
Banned

The reviews on Amazon might help you to come to a decision to whether this diet is for you elshaper.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Digest-Die...ews/B007W6B1NA

Green coffee bean extract, which you can get at the health food shops, is great for boosting metabolism.

I've heard that depending on the type of food's you eat, ther are some that increase metabolism, Onion's'n' Garlic, for one, and asparagus, too.

Last edited by boots; 16-05-2014 at 11:44 AM.
Old 16-05-2014, 02:44 PM   #43
elshaper

Quote:
Day 1 to Day 4.

Have a shake for breakfast, lunch and dinner, for dinner you can have a soup, plus a morning snack of 1/4 bell pepper with 2 tablespoons of low fat ricotta cheese.

The shakes consist of.

3/4 cups of non fat yogurt. I'll replace it with Coconut yoghurt
1/4 cup of light coconut milk. Coconut water
3 tablespoons of nonfat milk powder. <-- I don't know if this is needed.
Fruit, ie Banana, 1 apple, with flaxseed, 1 cup of mixed berries or a small orange.
A healthy fat, 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter or tahini or avocado. <--I'll skip peanut butter, it's really bad for you.
2 teaspoons of honey. <-- I don't know if I need it, banana or berry is sweet enough
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
plus 4 ice cubes. <-- I'll skip the ice too.
Thanks for the receipe.
I'll tweek it a bit though.
Possibly adding cocoa powder and make it banana and choco shake.

I'll have to go shopping to get yoghurt so will start tomorrow.
I've so far consumed like 546 kcal (brekky + salad lunch), weighed everything to get close enough kcal. It's a crazy way to eat and I know some people do it religiously.

So after I lose 2kg, what do I do on Day 5?

I'm also thinking of buying a scale in fact. Only £3-4 at Argos.
ETA: even buying a scale isn't a straight forward. One review says it's not accurate and the other one says it's accurate.
I might go for this one though.... http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/8335856.htm
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 16-05-2014 at 03:01 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2014, 05:46 PM   #44
jondoeuk
Inactive

You should be looking to lose 1-3lbs a week. So eat little & often, 4-6 meals a day. Reduce calories & portion sizes, exercise more, eat only complex carbs, no sugar, more fruit & veg and snacks should be healthy
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2014, 06:52 PM   #45
elshaper

OK, so I bought the digiscale with BMI, fat etc....
I am within the 'normal' but it can't be because I have muffin top and I am fatter.

Anyway, I was going to have rice but 100g rice is like 364 kcal...quite high for just rice so I bought a packet of lamb steak for tonight. If I aim for 1000 kcal, I still have 454 kcal left for dinner. Even if I eat the whole pack (2 steaks 262g = 620 kcal or 340 kcal)....don't know which one to quote. On the packet it says each steak is 170 kcal but this website says 237.3kcal per 100g.

mnnn may be I'd be better off just eating one steak and have some carrots, green beans and sweetcorns. Will weigh them of course.

ETA: Not bad result!

Breakfast 136 kcal
1 Banana 89 kcal potassium 358mg
50ml Orange juice 23 kcal potassium 90mg
1 tbsp Chia seeds 24 kcal potassium 20 mg

Lunch 456 kcal
2 (140g) tomato 140g 25 kcal potassium 332 mg
½ avocado 80 kcal potassium 242mg
80g cucmber 12 kcal potassium 118 mg
1 boiled egg 77 kcal potassium 63mg
2 tsp mayo 72 kcal
140g Potato 108 kcal potassium 590 mg
Brie 28g 36 kcal
Cola 100ml 46 kcal

Dinner 700 kcal
Lamb steak 262g 620 kcal
Sweetcorn 50g 43 kcal potassium 135mg
Carrots 46g 19 kcal potassium 147 mg
Green beans 59g 18 kcal potassium 124 mg

Today's total 1292 kcal (potassium 2219 mg)
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 16-05-2014 at 09:23 PM.
Old 16-05-2014, 09:18 PM   #46
elshaper

Interesting...
Quote:
Only eating breakfast and lunch may be more effective at managing type 2 diabetes than eating smaller, more regular meals, scientists say.

[...]

They found volunteers who ate two meals a day lost more weight than those who ate six, and their blood sugar dropped.

Experts said the study supported "existing evidence" that fewer, larger meals were the way forward.

[...]
Volunteers were then given either a six-meal-a-day diet (A6) for 12 weeks followed by a two-meal day diet (B2), or vice versa.

Each diet contained on average 1,700 calories a day.

The B2 group ate between 06:00 and 10:00 and then between 12:00 and 16:00, and the A6 group ate their food throughout the day.

Weight loss for the B2 group averaged 1.4kg (3lb) more than A6, and they lost about 4cm (1.5in) more from their waistlines.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-27422547

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 16-05-2014, 11:28 PM   #47
ritchs

I've tried various diets in my life, and the one that gets me the fastest and lasting results is the Atkins Diet.

You will lose about 5 lbs a week, and you will shed weight so fast that you will feel weak while on it, the first week is hell and you will have headaches, probably from carb withdrawal

The only reason (only!) people do not get results, is because they are not in it strict enough about the carbs. my wife did it, and she got results, but she often miscounted the carbs in her favor, which slowed her down in results.

Get the ketone test strips from the druggist to test your urine every day. If it is deep purple, you are burning off fat like no tomorrow. You will get into that swimsuit in record time. The best part of the diet is you can eat fatty steaks, pork chops etc. The bummer is at the end of the diet you will sell your soul for bread or a baked potato.

I noticed my thinking processes were clearer, able to see things in a sharp detail. But grouchy with the crave for carbs.

I don't know dietary matters, but years ago, when I lifted weights I had biceps the size of footballs. Strong as a bull. I always noticed that eating some bacon or fatty food an hour before, would give me an energy surge to do my workout with gusto. I think fat is metabolized the quickest by the body. A surge quicker than a chocolate bar. Hope that info helps

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 16-05-2014 at 11:29 PM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2014, 11:28 PM   #48
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Thanks macchoi.
The problem with me isn't about snacking between meals or not being able to stop eating junk food. I can discipline myself and I can do fasting all right but I know that's probably not going to be good for me. I need to eat.

Like today, I had some coconut chips, a glass of orange juice and a banana in the morning. This evening I'm having two tomatos, a portion of cucumber, salad potato, avocado and some chicken. That's it.
I checked out those coconut chips in Tesco.
They are well fattening buddy.
Will PM you a little wheeze that might just help.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2014, 12:06 AM   #49
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
I've tried various diets in my life, and the one that gets me the fastest and lasting results is the Atkins Diet.

You will lose about 5 lbs a week, and you will shed weight so fast that you will feel weak while on it, the first week is hell and you will have headaches, probably from carb withdrawal

The only reason (only!) people do not get results, is because they are not in it strict enough about the carbs. my wife did it, and she got results, but she often miscounted the carbs in her favor, which slowed her down in results.

Get the ketone test strips from the druggist to test your urine every day. If it is deep purple, you are burning off fat like no tomorrow. You will get into that swimsuit in record time. The best part of the diet is you can eat fatty steaks, pork chops etc. The bummer is at the end of the diet you will sell your soul for bread or a baked potato.

I noticed my thinking processes were clearer, able to see things in a sharp detail. But grouchy with the crave for carbs.

I don't know dietary matters, but years ago, when I lifted weights I had biceps the size of footballs. Strong as a bull. I always noticed that eating some bacon or fatty food an hour before, would give me an energy surge to do my workout with gusto. I think fat is metabolized the quickest by the body. A surge quicker than a chocolate bar. Hope that info helps
Swimsuit? I don't do that sort of thing.

ah, I'll look for the ketone strips...sounds like fun.

Yeah, I had two steaks tonight with good kcal total.

You are not wrong on the bread thing. I walked pass a bakery section today and just breathed in the aroma. I've trained myself to eat only by my eyes since Fukushima i.e. no more sushi, seafood or Japanese food

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 17-05-2014, 12:08 AM   #50
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
I checked out those coconut chips in Tesco.
They are well fattening buddy.
Will PM you a little wheeze that might just help.
Yeah the one I have (coconut chips) is 100g 657 kcal
Coconut yoghurt is about 100g 165 kcal.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 17-05-2014, 10:22 AM   #51
boots
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for the receipe.
I'll tweek it a bit though.
Possibly adding cocoa powder and make it banana and choco shake.

I'll have to go shopping to get yoghurt so will start tomorrow.
I've so far consumed like 546 kcal (brekky + salad lunch), weighed everything to get close enough kcal. It's a crazy way to eat and I know some people do it religiously.

So after I lose 2kg, what do I do on Day 5?

I'm also thinking of buying a scale in fact. Only £3-4 at Argos.
ETA: even buying a scale isn't a straight forward. One review says it's not accurate and the other one says it's accurate.
I might go for this one though.... http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/8335856.htm

The scales I looked at all came within a 100gm leeway, so I went with the cheapest one. I figured if it's going to be out, it doesn't matter, if I lost a Kg, I lost a Kg.

What's this coconut water? The link didn't work btw...We need calcium and anything low fat in calcium helps you to loose weight, it work's.

You do need milk powder, and if you reckon peanut butter's bad for you, then go for another good fat such as avocado. What's wrong with peanut butter?

Honey will give you energy and it's a good natural sugar, going to need it on the four day diet. This digest diet is a 3 week plan, but also a change in eating plan for the rest of your life. The first 4 day's give's you the psychological boost to keep going, then on day 5 you go back to eating chicken, meat and veg, however it depends on how these combination are put together and at what portion's, the combinations help to loose weight, I dont know how, but it does.

Buy the book elshaper, I'm sure you'll get it cheap on amazon or something, it 's sensible and has a down to earth logical approach, no fad fasting, apart for the first 4 day's.
Old 17-05-2014, 10:36 AM   #52
macchoi
Inactive

These tips might help:

THE 7 THINGS I DID TO LOSE 220 POUNDS WITHOUT DIETING (BY JON GABRIEL)

Back in 2001 I weighed more than 400 pounds. I tried every diet I could think of to lose weight. I even worked face to face with the late Dr. Atkins for two months, and after charging me thousands of dollars, the best he could do was yell at me for being so fat.

Every diet I tried ended up the same way. There would be a whole list of foods I wasn’t allowed to eat. I’d follow the diet to the letter. I’d lose a little weight through sheer brute force and willpower. Then there would come an inevitable point when I couldn’t take it anymore and I’d have a huge binge. Whatever weight I had lost on the diet would come back in a matter of days, and a week later I’d be 5 pounds heavier than when I started the diet. This pattern of losing 10 pounds and gaining 15 pounds started in 1990, until by September 2001 I reached my peak of 409 pounds.

Then I had turning point. On September 11, I narrowly missed being on UAL flight 93. That experience left me feeling like I was living on borrowed time. Here I was, killing myself working in a high-stress Wall Street job that I hated, and the universe had just given me a second chance.

So I decided to get off of the dieting roller coaster once and for all, and I resolved never to diet again. Instead I was going to try to figure out why my body seemed to be forcing me to gain so much weight. I decided to find out what I could do to get it to want to be thin again. Armed with a solid background in biochemistry from the University of Pennsylvania, I spent 12 hours a day researching everything I could about the hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters and chemical massagers that cause weight gain.

I learned that losing weight sustainably isn’t about counting calories, but about creating the proper hormonal environment in your body that’s conducive to weight loss. Since stress and emotional issues can cause an unfavorable hormonal environment, the issue needs to be addressed from a mind-body perspective. We need to take a holistic approach that looks at our psychological and emotional life, as much as what and when we eat.

Over a two-and-half-year period I lost 220 pounds, without dieting. I’ve been the same weight now for over 10 years and I still don’t diet. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want.

These were the keys to my transformation:

1. I stopped dieting and started nourishing my body.

I learned through my research that my body was chronically starved for certain key nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acids, live foods and high-quality proteins. I made sure I gave myself as much really high-quality nutrients as possible. If I wanted junk foods like candy, chips or pizza, I would eat them whenever I wanted, without hesitation. Eventually I lost my taste for all junk food as my body learned to prefer high-quality, nutrient-dense foods.

2. I healed my digestion.

I discovered that one of the reasons why I was so badly starving for nutrients is that my digestive processes were compromised, so I was unable to effectively extract the nutrients from the foods I was eating. Digestion problems can also cause inflammation and the inflammatory hormones put our bodies into fat storage mode. I started eating lots of fermented and cultured foods, and taking probiotics and digestive enzymes in order to normalize my digestion.

3. I got a CPAP machine for my sleep apnea.

Sleep apnea is a condition that affects many overweight people. It creates a hormonal environment in the body that encourages weight gain by causing elevated cortisol levels, which leads to junk food cravings and insulin resistance. Sleep apnea is easily treated with a CPAP machine. The machine blows air into your nose and mouth to keep your windpipe open, so you can sleep through the night without problems.

Most people who have sleep apnea don’t even know that they have it, although the people they live with would know, because people with sleep apnea snore very loudly. It turns out I had one of the worst cases of sleep apnea that my sleep study technicians had ever seen. From the moment I got the CPAP machine I started having more energy and less junk food cravings. And the weight started to melt away for good.

4. I started using mind-body practices to reduce stress.

Just like sleep apnea, stress causes elevated levels of cortisol and inflammatory hormones. These hormones lead to constant cravings and put your body into chronic fat storage mode. Many people don’t realize how important it is to learn how to reduce stress. I began meditating and visualizing every morning, which I found to be extremely effective for reducing stress.

5. I created a much more sustainable life.

I also lowered my expenses, moved to a more affordable house and started growing some of my own foods. My life felt much more sustainable and I felt calmer and more supported. I loved knowing that anytime I was hungry I could go into the back yard and eat something fresh and full of vitality. The stress hormones where no longer coursing through my system, wreaking havoc and turning my body into a fat storage machine.

6. I worked through some important emotional issues.

Some people feel safer with extra weight on their body. It’s as if the body actually uses weight as a buffer from the world. I was in that situation and I knew I had to address the emotional issues that were making my body feel unsafe. I started doing visualization practices that helped to resolve past traumas and to get my body to feel safer in letting go of the weight.

Over the years I’ve found that 65-70% of the clients I work with are using weight as a form of protection. I call this “emotional obesity”. When you work through the issues that are causing emotional obesity and break the association that fat equals safe, the body is much more willing to let go of the weight. After I broke this association and the weight no longer served its purpose – that is, the armor of fat no longer made me feel any safer – the weight all but went away.

7. I detoxified my body.

After I had lost about 180 pounds I started doing a lot of research about toxins and how the body processes and deals with toxic chemicals. It turns out the body uses fat cells to store excess toxins. I realized that the last 40 excess pounds that my body was holding onto was because it was a storehouse for accumulated toxins. I started living what I call a “detoxifying lifestyle”. Basically, I started flushing my body with lots of alkaline liquids, like water with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, green juices, super greens and lots of salads and sprouts. That did the trick, because I lost the last 40 pounds much more quickly than I lost the first 40 pounds, so the rate of my weight loss continued to accelerate to the very end.

Taking a mind body approach that nourishes the body and reduces the physical, mental and emotional stresses that cause weight gain is the most sensible and sustainable way to lose weight. I’ve now worked with tens of thousands of people in 60 countries teaching this approach and we’re getting amazing results.

People who have spent a lifetime of yo-yo dieting have now lost weight – 50, 100 and 200 pounds, without dieting by following this exact formula.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2014, 11:36 AM   #53
chandon3000

If you want fast results try duramine.....
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2014, 01:17 PM   #54
sylias

Try the Raw Vegan Diet, visit 30Bananasaday.com for more information you can loose 1 lb per day that way.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2014, 01:34 PM   #55
rebeccapark
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
What do you eat that has more fat and oils.

Yesterday I had two egg omelett with turmeric.

Fried fish, batter removed from fish shop. This was one of the best pieces of fish I've ever eaten. We live on the coast and this fish was fresh as a daisy.

Then I had small lamb steak and small beef steak and fried asparagus.

This was a lot more protein than usual. Just because I fancied the fish and lamb needed using up.
Eggs with turmeric. Excellent choice.
For breakfast I have a boiled egg or fried with a bit of butter. Tea or coffee with some cream and coconut cream.
That will last me 4 or more hours till lunch
I often have cheese for lunch with a bit of my low carb bread with butter, we make in the machine
Dinner can be anything from a fried chop, piece of chicken with skin etc. I have salad with it. I make my own mayo with yogurt, olive oil, some mustard, cider vinegar and a dash of organic stevia.
Desert I often have ricotta cheese with half a fried banana and I do a Carmel sauce. This is brown some butter in a pan, add organic stevia and then coconut cream. Sometimes I have his for lunch on the weekend.
That will fill me until morning. And even then I often just have the fatty coffee with tea.
When I first when onto high fat I nearly cried with the small amount of food. But I soon learnt it filled me up so much and fat is a better fuel to burn than carbs as it is slow burn. Also I have halved my food bill.
Also I do mix around my main meals. Sometimes I have a big breakfast and a tiny lunch and dinner. Or nothing for breakfast and big lunch and tiny dinner. It is just something I have naturally started to do since high fat. But I have read this is good as the body doesn't get I to a habit.
But the main thing is I am never hungry and feel great and have loads of energy.
Was always hungry and tired on carbs,
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2014, 03:33 PM   #56
elshaper

On Day 2.....I did some walking mainly feeding squirrels and fox.
Then I was too tired to cook anything so....I had to raid KFC
But still within my target. I didn't have fries though. That would have been extra 310 kcal but I did have cappucino which was like 68 kcal... a doddle.

Bought ketone strips and did a test this morning. It was only trace....not purple.

Basically, I'm gonna do what Scottishryan told me...eat what I want but watch my calories (between 1000-1200 kcal as ufochick suggested).
I reckon I am eating a little less than what I am used to eat.

If I did KFC diet everyday, I'd be sick of it by day 30 so I won't be.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 18-05-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Old 18-05-2014, 10:27 PM   #57
ritchs

Quote:
On Day 2.....I did some walking mainly feeding squirrels and fox.
Then I was too tired to cook anything so....I had to raid KFC
But still within my target. I didn't have fries though. That would have been extra 310 kcal but I did have cappucino which was like 68 kcal... a doddle.

Bought ketone strips and did a test this morning. It was only trace....not purple.

Basically, I'm gonna do what Scottishryan told me...eat what I want but watch my calories (between 1000-1200 kcal as ufochick suggested).
I reckon I am eating a little less than what I am used to eat.

If I did KFC diet everyday, I'd be sick of it by day 30 so I won't be.
I did the Atkins diet, so trust me on this. If you get harsh on yourself and cut the carbs to zero for a few days, you will be in "the zone" The ketone strips will be deep, deep purple and you will lose weight like blazes. You will actually walk around for a few days initially with a sort of withdrawal or high from the lack of carbs. You will feel very weak as you lose the weight so rapidly that you won't believe the bathroom scale. Because of the ketones, you must flush your system daily with lots of water. Your bowel movements will stop till you go only every other day or less, you will be metabolizing you own bodies fat reserves.
I am older now and have put on weight. But when I was on that diet, I got thin as a rail.

Use a daily ketone strip test at the same time every day so you get a accurate picture. Doing it first thing as you awake worked best for me. It is an unbelievable diet, healthy, and after you shed the weight, you can go back to carbs, but on a limited basis. To maintain your weight evenly. Basically the Atkins diet is a "Steak and Salad" diet. No salad dressing, but all the oil and vinegar recipes you want. I found bacon really helped me stay on the diet as it so tasty, that you hardly get sick of it. You can eat all you want.

Get the book if you go on this diet as it helps with the carb counting. Certain hard cheeses will help you (but they have carbs) and spicy herbs help too, to get your taste buds satisfied.

Good luck, you will be amazed at the results!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 18-05-2014 at 10:34 PM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2014, 11:01 PM   #58
elshaper

At the moment, I've managed to be off bread, biscuits, cakes of that elk. The only carbo I've had was rice noodle and potato and cola
I'll try Akin-ish diet...thank goodness I'm not a vegetarian.
I can't live only on veg...honestly.

I'll try the ketone strips again tomorrow morning.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 18-05-2014, 11:05 PM   #59
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post
This guy is amazing. Are these the same person?!
Look at his 6-pack man!

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 18-05-2014 at 11:05 PM.
Old 21-05-2014, 09:09 AM   #60
elshaper

Just to give you an update:
Despite my effort to watch calorie intake, I'm not loosing much so far.
I am still experimenting but it seems that if I eat 1200-1400 range, ketone is negative. Yesterday's calorie intake was below 1000 and I got trace amount. God knows...I'd have to eat nothing to reach purple.

Anyway, I am intending to target 1000 now.
Off to butchers today.....steak and veg for a while and see.

A Town Cursed by Jesus