Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 17-08-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
oreka
Banned

Default Women carry living DNA & cells of all old partners

Women absorb and carry living DNA and cells from every male they have unprotected intercouse with.

Microchimerism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
In humans (and perhaps in all Placentals) the most common form is fetomaternal microchimerism (also known as fetal cell microchimerism or fetal chimerism) whereby cells from a fetus pass through the placenta and establish cell lineages within the mother. Fetal cells have been documented to persist and multiply in the mother for several decades. ... This offers a potential explanation for why many autoimmune diseases are more prevalent in middle-aged women.
For instance if a woman has a baby with another man, even if it does not go to full term (e.g. miscarriage or abortion), then some of that genetic material will carry into her future children.
It was long known on that when a fetus grows in a woman, even if not to full term some of that genetic material remains inside the womb . This leads to auto-immune conditions. It also will mean any future children she has will carry some of their DNA.

Researchers also found that any man she has unprotected sex with also will permanent store their DNA with hers.

Researchers have found DNA belonging to men (detected by the presence of Y chromosomes) in women. They could find these by taking blood samples from various body parts and brain tissue. Male DNA can exist inside cells in women's bodies for decades. This effect was given the name microchimerism. The most studied cause of microchimerism is that originating from the male fetus into their pregnant mothers. However, women who have never been pregnant also had male DNA in their cells and it has been concluded that this was also through sexual intercourse. Semen contains lymphocytes and other cells of the male which can pass into the bloodstream and continue to persist inside organs of women.

Do you carry DNA of former lovers in your body?

Male microchimerism in women without sons: quantita... [Am J Med. 2005] - PubMed - NCBI
Quote:
Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse. Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women.
PLOS ONE: Male Microchimerism in the Human Female Brain
Quote:
In this study, we provide the first description of male Mc in female human brain and specific brain regions. Collectively with data showing the presence of male DNA in the cerebrospinal fluid, our results indicate that fetal DNA and likely cells can cross the human blood-brain barrier (BBB) and reside in the brain. Changes in BBB permeability occur during pregnancy and may therefore provide a unique opportunity for the establishment of Mc in the brain. Also unique to our study are the findings that male Mc in the human female brain is relatively frequent (positive in 63% of subjects) and distributed in multiple brain regions, and is potentially persistent across the human lifespan (the oldest female in whom male DNA was detected in the brain was 94 years).
Intrathyroidal Fetal Microchimerism in Graves? Disease
Quote:
Many of patients with male cell-positive thyroids had no history of earlier male pregnancies at the time of surgery. This did not necessarily exclude the possibility of undetected first trimester pregnancies, because it has been demonstrated that fetal microchimerism can be established in the first month of pregnancy. In addition, the possibility of fetal microchimerism due to sexual intercourse as a result of lymphocytes in semen should be considered.
oreka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 02:03 AM   #2
stefanie212
Inactive

It seems these microchimeric cells can exert both a protective and a damaging influence on a woman's health.
Probably the DNA health of both the man and the woman should be considered when wondering about the possible effects of those microchimeric cells.

.....Since Alzheimer’s disease is more common in women who have had multiple pregnancies, they suspected that
the number of fetal cells would be greater in women with AD compared to those who had no evidence for neurological disease.
The results were precisely the opposite: there were fewer fetal-derived cells in women with Alzheimer’s. The reasons are unclear....

..... What it is that fetal microchimeric cells do in the mother’s body is unclear, although there are some intriguing possibilities.
For example, fetal microchimeric cells are similar to stem cells in that they are able to become a variety of different tissues and may aid in tissue repair.
One research group investigating this possibility followed the activity of fetal microchimeric cells in a mother rat after the maternal heart was injured: they discovered that the fetal cells migrated to the maternal heart and differentiated into heart cells helping to repair the damage.

In animal studies, microchimeric cells were found in maternal brains where they became nerve cells,
suggesting they might be functionally integrated in the brain. It is possible that the same may true of such cells in the human brain.

These microchimeric cells may also influence the immune system.
A fetal microchimeric cell from a pregnancy is recognized by the mother’s immune system partly as belonging to the mother, since the fetus is genetically half identical to the mother, but partly foreign, due to the father’s genetic contribution.
This may “prime” the immune system to be alert for cells that are similar to the self, but with some genetic differences.
Cancer cells which arise due to genetic mutations are just such cells, and there are studies which suggest that microchimeric cells may stimulate the immune system to stem the growth of tumors.
Many more microchimeric cells are found in the blood of healthy women compared to those with breast cancer, for example, suggesting that microchimeric cells can somehow prevent tumor formation.

In other circumstances, the immune system turns against the self, causing significant damage.
Microchimerism is more common in patients suffering from Multiple Sclerosis than in their healthy siblings, suggesting chimeric cells may have a detrimental role in this disease, perhaps by setting off an autoimmune attack.

From the comment section about the life expectancy of mothers as they have more microchimerisms :
Q;I have to wonder then do mothers statistically outlive women who have never been pregnant? Has this question ever been studied?

A:Yes. And those that have a child (not necessarily the first) after 35 have been shown to live the longest. The research can be found online. There are websites for late term mothers that publish links to these studies. The Mayo clinic has done at least one.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...s-brain&page=2

Last edited by stefanie212; 17-08-2013 at 02:07 AM.
stefanie212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 02:14 AM   #3
oreka
Banned

Wow so a woman has brain cells made from the DNA of her previous partners!

Last edited by oreka; 17-08-2013 at 02:14 AM.
Old 17-08-2013, 02:26 AM   #4
decoking
Banned

Interesting and kinda gross at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErU5hKT2KMs

Last edited by decoking; 17-08-2013 at 02:29 AM.
decoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 02:43 AM   #5
nixieolgb

do females infect their dna to males as males do females? or does high levels of male hormones kill off the female dna? its getting late. im starting to write gibberish. what i mean is, is it one way traffic only? bloody hell i didnt even have a beer tonite.
nixieolgb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 02:47 AM   #6
torus
Inactive

adds a new dimension to old safe-sex ad campaigns that reminded people to use "protection" because you're sleeping with every person your lover ever slept with.

Last edited by torus; 17-08-2013 at 03:11 AM.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 03:10 AM   #7
stefanie212
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixieolgb View Post
do females infect their dna to males as males do females? or does high levels of male hormones kill off the female dna? its getting late. im starting to write gibberish. what i mean is, is it one way traffic only? bloody hell i didnt even have a beer tonite.
No worries, I hope you are doing ok - and got you a beer to enjoy.
The cells have to enter the partner's blood stream.
So a male needs to have am open genital injury for this to happen. But the amount of cells entering the blood stream would only be very small and hence have no effect.
And as the injury is a prerequisite for this to happen it would only be a 1x event if ever.
Conversely a woman frequently having unprotected sex is a frequent recipient of a much larger amount of cells.

Last edited by stefanie212; 17-08-2013 at 03:20 AM.
Old 17-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #8
oreka
Banned

Quote:
do females infect their dna to males as males do females?
Females have a uterus where the immune system is very much diminished for what grows in there.
Old 17-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #9
engelsblume

I guess that's why virginity was important in the past. Thank God, I'm clean. After reading this, I doubt I'll wanna change that, even despite of some benefits being mentioned. Eeew, that;s seriously disgusting.
Old 18-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #10
oreka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by engelsblume View Post
I guess that's why virginity was important in the past. Thank God, I'm clean. After reading this, I doubt I'll wanna change that, even despite of some benefits being mentioned. Eeew, that;s seriously disgusting.
Western Culture promotes the idea that a person's worth is judged based on the number of sexual partners they have and their wealth with the more the greater worth.
Old 19-08-2013, 08:29 AM   #11
engelsblume

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreka View Post
Western Culture promotes the idea that a person's worth is judged based on the number of sexual partners they have and their wealth with the more the greater worth.
True. Everything is upside down. Well, luckily, for me, worth is definitely based on being pure. And yes, I am aware I may be one of the last. I hope the elite don't find out. They'd have me sacrificed.
Old 19-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #12
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Females have a uterus where the immune system is very much diminished for what grows in there.
Funny enough, I was just reading about how the uterus, by means of menstruation, happens to achieve a clean out this way.

What do you mean when you say "females have a uterus where the immune system is very much diminished"?

Can the researchers tell if the male DNA was from the subject's own father - millions of sperm from which just one gets the prize but what about the other DNA-carrying spermal matter?

Not sure why this should be a problem - if we think back to before and in the early years of the industrial revolution, there was no contraception, and humans bred like rabbits. Lots of monogamous sex mostly, and lots of babies. Now less monogamous sex, fewer babies, and people are full of toxins... so the focus should be on what toxins are coming through in bodily fluids maybe.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #13
the gourd
Banned

Quote:
If women carry the dna of past partners..
do homosexuals also..
maybe in jimmy saville style investigations of the future they will just be able to see whos dna someone carries and what its polarity/charge was when it connected.. and turn abuse victims and rape victims into energy cannons that destroy abusers etc.. kerpowww
the gourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #14
stefanie212
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by engelsblume View Post
You know what engelsblume:
If this transmission of DNA had a negative effect on the stone age man - how could this stone age man ever have developed into homo sapiens?
Old 20-08-2013, 06:12 AM   #15
oreka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanie212 View Post
If this transmission of DNA had a negative effect on the stone age man - how could this stone age man ever have developed into homo sapiens?
In Eurasia they had rules about monogamy. Tribes that didn't institute rules about monogamy had everyone fighting over mates and so were killed off Look at today with divorce rates. Once the drug of love wears off, people split up. People historically didn't do this in Eurasia, they had people exert self control.

In Subsaharan Africa there was always abdundant food and so monogamy didn't matter, and selection simply went to who could get the most women. And there was a lot of diseases so the population never grew beyond the food supply. Europe went to the Americas in Solutrean times, Vikings, and Columbus--each time a long trip. Africa is really close to South America and yet nobody made the trip because they were fighting over mates.

In India through most of its time, it punished adultery by cutting off people's noses. India was of course one of the most advanced civilizations throughout history. They also invented the nose-job in ancient times too due to this punishment.

Today in many countries there's tons of food and so people are occupying themselves fighting over mates. 100 years ago if a man had to work 16 hours a day to support his family, his wife wouldn't cheat. Now she'll quickly cheat saying, "You're never at home so I was lonely." If you watch the movie Idiocracy, it shows how people got stupider from this.
Old 20-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #16
tildatod
Banned

Quote:

In Subsaharan Africa there was always abdundant food and so monogamy didn't matter, and selection simply went to who could get the most women. And there was a lot of diseases so the population never grew beyond the food supply. Europe went to the Americas in Solutrean times, Vikings, and Columbus--each time a long trip. Africa is really close to South America and yet nobody made the trip because they were fighting over mates.

Really? What diseases were those then? What evidence can you offer? Also, what diseases were prevalent in Eurasia in this time period you may be talking about? What evidence do you have to support this? Why is it that the indigenous races of Africa and America were so badly affected by European diseases when they were invaded and colonised? I've heard of the great plagues of Europe, but not the great plagues of Africa and Asia??

How were african people not bothering with monogamy(one man one woman in a marriage) when men would usually have many wives(polygamy) but despite many wives there would be loyalty to those wives.)? The wives were all cheating with other men, were they? The husbands were also screwing everything in sight. Polygamy is tendered as a reason for why some muslim African communities have low rates of HIV and sexual diseases.

Hmm, because of chasing pussy, the Africans didn't bother to go to South America. Nothing to do with them having what they needed right where they were, so why go off and invade another land?

Last edited by tildatod; 20-08-2013 at 11:41 AM.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #17
engelsblume

Quote:
You know what engelsblume:
In my eyes, stone age men were better off. Why is homo sapiens better? Just because he has more information and technology? To me, that's going backwards. Nowadays everything is so upside down, air/water/food poisoned, everyone brainwashed and stressed out. Yeah, a real prize, this homo sapiens.
Old 20-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #18
nixieolgb

so if male dna and cells can b found in female brain does that make them smarter or dumber? also more sexual partners u have do u become more or less intelligent?
nixieolgb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 04:04 AM   #19
oreka
Banned

Quote:
so if male dna and cells can b found in female brain does that make them smarter or dumber? also more sexual partners u have do u become more or less intelligent?
It depends on if her partner is smarter or dumber than she is. Women who have lots of unprotected sex always select the dumbest and most savage males they can find. Women who marry a nice guy will tend to pick an intelligent man.

Last edited by oreka; 21-08-2013 at 04:05 AM.
Old 21-08-2013, 04:47 AM   #20
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
No worries, I hope you are doing ok - and got you a beer to enjoy.
The cells have to enter the partner's blood stream.
So a male needs to have am open genital injury for this to happen. But the amount of cells entering the blood stream would only be very small and hence have no effect.
And as the injury is a prerequisite for this to happen it would only be a 1x event if ever.
Conversely a woman frequently having unprotected sex is a frequent recipient of a much larger amount of cells.
Wouldn't it go ways, like if the guy ate out the woman? What about if the semen is swallowed?

Also, does this only apply to sexual fluids?

"I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg, another murdered revolutionary
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote