Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 05-01-2013, 05:13 PM   #4321
alisa2

James Swartz, author of the book How to Attain Enlightenment and the Vedanta website shiningworld.com

Really good stuff...

Last edited by alisa2; 05-01-2013 at 05:21 PM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:27 PM   #4322
alisa2

Good one:

Old 05-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #4323
anders lindman

Greetings, fellow soul travelers on this most auspicious day. Is reincarnation real? Maybe, but if so it's an ego consciousness trait! Because it's a very limited existence and tedious process.

The physical world is One. Even the multiverse is one! So, in principle, there is no difference between this universe and another plane of existence. So with advanced consciousness and/or technology it should be possible to consciously move between realities and different universes in a more deliberate and personally planned way than having to go through some spooky death and rebirth experience.

We should therefore aim at living for thousands of years in THIS universe as our main home as unity consciousness. Because ego = death, and unity consciousness = life, and life finds a way...
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:27 PM   #4324
anders lindman

If I tell myself that I am one with this universe, then that's of course a true statement. Even the atoms in my body are a part of this universe. So that's obviously a true statement. Unfortunately, when I claim that coming from my ego, then it's merely an idea in my ego mind. That's not much of unity consciousness.

What needs to happen is for the individual person to shift actual identity from ego to unity. And we must learn to move, act, feel and think AS the universe instead of the ego view of the universe being something that is happening to us, and often even against us!

Then you may think that you are separate from the universe after all. You don't make the sun shine for example, you may think. Wrong! You DO make the sun shine! Yes, you are the observer of the sun, yet you are also that which IS the sun.

So before you decide to remain in ego consciousness, walking hand in hand with the Grim Reaper towards your grave, repent! And wake up to life.

"Jesus answered, “Come with me, and let the dead bury their dead.”" -- Matthew 8:22

Last edited by anders lindman; 06-01-2013 at 12:07 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:46 PM   #4325
anders lindman

If we continue to run around like all the other animals on this planet, we will age and die!!! Not good. I have come to realise that what we humans share with those animals in terms of nervous system is the brain stem, shown in green in the picture below.

That part of the nervous system needs to be reprogrammed probably, for aging reversal to become activated.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #4326
anders lindman

The ego view is that you grow older each day. The unity perspective shows that you become NEWER each day. You are more evolved today than you were yesterday.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:25 PM   #4327
anders lindman

The importance of the brain stem I pointed out in a previous post, isn't that basically merely a connection of nerves between the brain and the rest of the body? Maybe so, but it's a very central connection point.

If the brain stem is so important, then why isn't that taught in meditation techniques etc? Doesn't it show its insignificance? I don't think so. On the contrary, it's probably an excellent evidence for how the 'Illuminati' have controlled all information given to the public, including, or more likely especially, spiritual and scientific knowledge about the mind-body connection.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:56 PM   #4328
anders lindman

Oops, I was wrong, it seems that the brain stem is actually involved in some key functions and not just being a connection point:

In another video, Michael Tsarion said that advertisement is made such that the unconscious part of our minds reacts to the ads very quickly, even when we only briefly look at an ad for a second or so, and our conscious mind is only aware of a tiny part of the message. One of the deepest connection to for example vision, is in the brain stem! And what happens when we have a disconnect between our conscious mind and our faster and deeper neurological structures? Then we become susceptible to manipulations! Manipulations on a very deep and powerful level.

So it seems to me that we need to connect consciously via the brain stem so that we gain power and control over the fast and powerful drives there. We probably have been deliberately socially programmed to have a severe mental disconnect in that region. And that needs to be healed.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:06 PM   #4329
lighthouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
...living a reality with out any believes, with nothing to hold on to, nothing to grasp, (especially endings lol) a reality that knows there will never come a time of nothing more to know, or that can ever be all imagined.
So good...
lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:28 PM   #4330
anders lindman

You may have heard about inner body awareness practice that Eckhart Tolle and others have talked about. For example, a simple practice is to feel how the hands feel directly. A more advanced version of this is to feel your brain stem! Can you sense a lack of flow there, almost like a blocked pipe? That's a sign of energy/information being hindered in its flow. Keep your conscious attention on the blocked area until you can sense the flow increasing.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #4331
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
Really good stuff...
yes it was alisa!

but its still so hard to let go from my self as a human being and be a nothingness, but also a limitlessness, somebodyness, and everythingness. lol

understanding "the big picture" like swartz was talking about in the interview.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #4332
hierophant

Late at night, U.G. talks about the three call girls he met in Tokyo. One was a Rajneesh freak, the second, a J. Krishnamurti freak, and the third, a Bubba Free John freak. "These girls charge $600 for spending a night with the customers. When I asked them how come they got so much, they explained that before and after the sex act they discussed religion, divinity, and mysticism with their customers. That is why they were so expensive.

lolololol

[source: http://www.well.com/user/jct/mahesh.html]
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #4333
alisa2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
yes it was alisa!

but its still so hard to let go from my self as a human being and be a nothingness, but also a limitlessness, somebodyness, and everythingness. lol

understanding "the big picture" like swartz was talking about in the interview.

Sorry to have to suggest another book to read,... but maybe, just maybe this book will be your last..

http://www.hauntedpress.net/

http://www.hauntedpress.net/Haunted_...Audiobook.html

WHAT IS ENLIGHTENMENT, NO, I MEAN REALLY, LIKE WHAT IS IT?

The original 2003 essay

My friends and family have been after me for some time to write about my experience and understanding of this topic. I have hesitated to write about it not because enlightenment itself is so hard to describe, but because enlightenment tends to make one quite lazy.

Before my change I was a busy beaver, reading and writing and playing music and sports and really actively getting out there. But after “the change,” as I call it, there was a clear vision of how silly all this activity was and how much incredible effort is required to perform it.

But before I get ahead of myself, let me lay out one basic fact: I am awake. I woke up about a year ago. I know what I am, what I have always been, and what it is impossible to stop being. Some call this enlightenment or ultimate truth, unity consciousness, infinite mind and so on. But all those names don't tell the non-awake what it is. Even calling it “the change” is not really accurate because nothing really changed, yet paradoxically, huge change took place.

In simple terms, I was once Steve living his life, but now I am the experience of Steve living his life. It is a shift in perspective. Before this perspective shift occurred, I had practiced about three years of medium-intensity meditation consisting of some breath watching, a little mantra repetition and some light self-inquiry Ramana Maharshi style. These techniques were coupled with an intense desire to find and know the truth.

I read everything on enlightenment I could get my hands on.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:20 AM   #4334
alisa2

sample of the audio:

http://www.hauntedpress.net/Haunted_...ingularity.mp3
Old 08-01-2013, 02:00 AM   #4335
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
Sorry to have to suggest another book to read,... but maybe, just maybe this book will be your last..
i hope you just meant that it will be my last book to read becasue i will physically drop dead, and not egoically die. losin my ego scares the hell out of me right now casue im not sure im ready to lose all my reality just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierophant View Post
Late at night, U.G. talks about the three call girls he met in Tokyo. One was a Rajneesh freak, the second, a J. Krishnamurti freak, and the third, a Bubba Free John freak. "These girls charge $600 for spending a night with the customers. When I asked them how come they got so much, they explained that before and after the sex act they discussed religion, divinity, and mysticism with their customers. That is why they were so expensive.

lolololol

fucking ug...he is such a hater. this guy has to have the biggest ego (besides me ) to have ever lived. anyway i was killing time in a used bookstore during the holidays. and there was that bastard just staring back at me on a bookshelf lol i had to buy the book! it was fate! lol its called the natural state and i just barely started it, but now i will have to put it down and read alias's book cause i sure as hell dont want die in the middle of a ug book. lol

Last edited by lonestar; 08-01-2013 at 02:01 AM.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:16 AM   #4336
alisa2

More on Haunted Universe:

http://www.nevernothere.com/steven-norquist-sig

Old 08-01-2013, 11:28 AM   #4337
anders lindman

Quote:
Singularity as a void inside? Sounds like ego consciousness. Now, THIS is a singularity :

Old 08-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #4338
hierophant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
i might add: a singularity FANTASY singularity sounds so 70s anyway... why not try out multiplicity? >>> http://www.stardock.com/products/multiplicity/
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #4339
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierophant View Post
i might add: a singularity FANTASY singularity sounds so 70s anyway... why not try out multiplicity? >>> http://www.stardock.com/products/multiplicity/
The technological singularity is NOT some diamond in the sky!

Old 08-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #4340
alisa2

Quote:
More on Haunted Universe:

http://www.nevernothere.com/steven-norquist-sig

Last edited by alisa2; 08-01-2013 at 03:57 PM.