Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 03-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #4261
hierophant

Default insight of the week

there's no evidence for anything!!!

hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #4262
anders lindman

Bruce Lipton has talked about how the mind is like the government of the cells in the body. What I haven't heard Lipton talked much about is the communication FROM cells and out into the environment. In the below video the presenter describes how the extracellular environment is like an information highway between the cells in the body. And the cells emit signal molecules as a form of communication.

This means that there is a massive feedback going on between the mind and the cells in the body. The ego mind causes a lot of conflict and friction between mind and body. This means that when this conflict is healed it should lead to super health! And longevity! And an ageless body!
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #4263
anders lindman

Another thing I haven't heard Bruce Lipton talked about is ancient astronauts. Sounds far-fetched? I will connect the dots. Lipton has described how evolution is fractal: as below so above. The human body is made up of cells and is itself a 'cell' within Gaia, Earth as a planetary organism.

Here comes the connection to ancient astronauts: The cells in the body of an infant come from the parents. With the fractal evolution perspective our whole planet Earth is a larger 'cell'. And we humans are like the neurons in the brain of Gaia. That's a very crude analogy yet is very consistent with the fractal as-below-so-above view of evolution.

An egg is a result of the hen. The egg didn't create itself. The egg came out of a larger template which is the hen. Our human civilisation is an 'egg', a planet in deliberate quarantine. Our human civilisation was seeded in prehistoric times by an advanced extraterrestrial, interstellar civilisation(s). Ancient astronauts!

So humanity is like a chick still growing inside its eggshell. And we have to break out of that eggshell ourselves. By connecting with space aliens! Our cosmic parents/hen.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #4264
lonestar
Inactive

as usual, some interesting and creative stuff from you anders.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #4265
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
as usual, some interesting and creative stuff from you anders.
Thanks. I had some additional ideas about Bruce Lipton's theories. Will post about it if I get more clear about the idea.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #4266
anders lindman

Bruce Lipton has described a theory he calls .

The theory is about how our beliefs affect the biology of the body. And belief here means not only the surface conscious beliefs but more particularly the deep subconscious mental patterns, learned and inherited.

Now it's time for me to start speculating about death again. At last! What is one common and very deep belief? The belief in inevitable aging and death of course! What will such belief do to the biology of the body? For the mind-body relation to become harmonious that destructive belief needs to be replaced!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 06:11 PM   #4267
anders lindman

The ruling powers use the motto "Order out of Chaos". What does that mean? Chaos means disorder, the opposite of order. Chaos means increasing entropy.

The universe is order. So what the ruling powers have done is to artificially make the general public confused while the rulers themselves hold the control which is the principle of order. Take money for example, which is order, and the money flows inevitably, through fractional reserve banking, inflation and the payment of interest for increasing dept, always up towards the top of the banking pyramid. That's control. And to make the money flow we the general public have to slave in order to be able to grab small scraps of money in order to survive.

Ask yourself: do you feel uncertainty about your future financial situation? The answer if you are an ordinary person in ego consciousness, is yes. That uncertainty is entropy, is disorder, is chaos.

What we need to do to reverse this situation is to move away from ego consciousness and its confusion into unity consciousness which has the true clarity and power, both personal and universal.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #4268
anders lindman

To elaborate a bit on order out of chaos, it's not just that the order is in the hands of the ruling powers and the chaos in us the general public. You can feel the imposed and oppressive order as tension in your body! And you can feel the chaos and confusion, uncertainty and anxiety etc.

To take the example of money again, money is needed for our survival, so money is connected to our struggle to escape death. So when our personal financial situation appears to be threatened the ego mind reacts very strongly. And in this way the rulers have managed to grab control over money which in turn gets them control over our struggle for survival to escape death.

The deeper level of the struggle for survival is the evolutionary death drive that has been necessary for evolution to function. By consciously removing that death drive within us, we at the same time remove tensions in our bodies caused by money and other ruling power control mechanisms. Victory! Checkmate.

Last edited by anders lindman; 03-12-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #4269
anders lindman

Worry is caused by the ego mind slavishly acting on the tensions programmed into us as the control structure in society. Money is a big part of that control structure.

You cannot serve both God and money, Jesus Christ said. Amen! Serving God to me means to align one's actions with the universal will.

And check this out:

"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." -- Matthew 6:28-33

What Jesus is saying here is that when we align ourselves with God's plan (I personally think of it as aligning myself to the universal process to make it less religious), then worry isn't needed because things will be taken care of correctly and easily.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #4270
anders lindman

Is the collective ego, created through so much human conflict, oppression and suffering something bad? Actually it's not bad. It's just that it's an early stage of development for a civilisation. It's like crawling. It's perfectly natural for a baby to crawl.

However, if a human being would keep only being able to crawl, even up into adulthood, then that would basically suck big time.

Therefore, we, humanity, as a young civilisation, need to rise up and learn how to walk. And worry is similar to crawling. And freedom from worry is like learning how to walk.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #4271
anders lindman

The subconscious mind is a result of social herd mentality. Before humans made the evolutionary leap into homo sapiens, the preceding primates acted from basic animal instincts, which included ensuring the survival of the species as a whole rather than the survival of the individual.

Our subconscious today is a result of those earlier primitive instinctual herd behaviours, which means that for the subconscious it's perfectly fine to sacrifice oneself for the collective and to have a body that ages and dies. Then when the human conscious mind awoken, it thought in horror: "I will age and die?!!! What the fuck?! That's totally unacceptable!!! That's failure. That's extinction! That's nature murdering me!!!"

We can now see from where the inner conflict in humanity stems: the subconscious mind still acts as if it is a primitive animal and the conscious mind has been forced to go along with the subconscious which is biologically the more fundamental and dominating part of our human psyche.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:22 PM   #4272
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
This means that there is a massive feedback going on between the mind and the cells in the body. The ego mind causes a lot of conflict and friction between mind and body. This means that when this conflict is healed it should lead to super health! And longevity! And an ageless body!
my wife is half mexican and half native american, and on the indian side of her family they were known as healers in their tribe. i have no doubt that she has healing powers.

i cant remember if i posted anything about this german healer dude before but he also had the powers.

i believe we are surrounded by these healing vibrations that can heal our cells, and all that we have to do is just learn how to absorb them.

lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #4273
anders lindman

Lightbulb Unity Ego

A clever trick I came to think of is that the ego is ALREADY a part of the universe. Plugging in the ego into the force of the universe will make it powerful in a peaceful way, since the total force of the universe is movement in wholeness, in harmony.

This means that I can still run around with my ego, just as before, with the difference that I experience it as a part of the movement of the whole universe instead of as a separate and isolated fragment.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #4274
anders lindman

When we tap into the force of the universe then we become more powerful then the collective ego of the whole world. Why? Because the collective ego is in a delusional state of belief in total separation. We can then tell all the people fighting each other like raving lunatics: "C'mon, give it a break, already, mmkay?"
Old 04-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #4275
anders lindman

The first thing you need to do in order to get access to the universal force is not to become meek. It's a good idea to become meek, at least in the beginning, because the universal force is so huge, and you cannot wield that immensity with arrogance.

What you need to to first is to become friendly with the universal force. If you believe that the universe will make your body deteriorate and then kill you, you will NOT be friendly with the universe. Ever! Never. So you need to accept that the universal force will make your body healthy and ageless.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #4276
anders lindman

Control must be omniscient and omnipotent in order to be efficient. The New World Order will fail to achieve that, for such control needs to be holistic. Otherwise the control is partial and thereby limited. Limited control leads to the controllers being bound by their own attempts of control. The New World Order gang have painted themselves into a corner where they become slaves to their own device.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:24 PM   #4277
thespiritforce

Thumbs up Can we get back on track? PLEASE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
The first thing you need to do in order to get access to the universal force is not to become meek. It's a good idea to become meek, at least in the beginning, because the universal force is so huge, and you cannot wield that immensity with arrogance.

What you need to to first is to become friendly with the universal force. If you believe that the universe will make your body deteriorate and then kill you, you will NOT be friendly with the universe. Ever! Never. So you need to accept that the universal force will make your body healthy and ageless.
You know I pick this thread up thinking we are going to be talking about how we can better understand this Unity Consciousness...which actually is our Universal Force of Energy...The Spirit Force of Energy, as we all are A Spirit Force of Energy and be that in 2 parts, as there is an evil part and a good part. 2 Forces of Energy that are within "US" all and be "US" all and try and lead "US" all one way or another and it seems here you have forgotten this very staple of life, as we are, I presume here and go out on a limb, trying to have Spiritual Awakening and the fact you were on the right track, as with The Scientific Method, as in being able to prove what is the most important thing that there is to be proven...Who we all are and how we all are connected, as we all are, as A Spirit Force of Energy and all provable, at that and all swimming in this ocean of consciousness. Where we have a free will and choice to be and do whatever it is we all will be and do and it is here that when we get a good idea, as to away to bring about true Spiritual Awakening...we seem, as was the start to this thread...argue about the non-sense and I do mean NO SENSE about how one is saying the same thing the other is...of which threw this whole topic off track. imo

Now, to my point and a great point to be made and made known, as there are entities that don't want it known nor made known, as to it all, as in order to have this true Spiritual Awakening that is the most important thing for anyone to know and be apart of, as they are anyway because of the mere fact we all are connected, Spiritually and with, as within our, not just earth system, but the entire Universe System, as it ALL...IS NO MORE THAN INSIDE YOUR HEAD, as is everything and let's not ever forget the 2 other Spirit Forces of Energy that are with/within "US" all and trying to lead "US," always, one way or another, as to be good, be right, do good and the doing of right...whereas evil will and does try to lead "US", as Spirit Beings and not much more, as everything you think and do matters, as to everything in your life and in health also, as evil will lead you to be bad, be wrong, do bad and the doing of wrong and especially in how you think, as we can see here we have been lead astray from what was a very good beginning to having true Spiritual Awakening, as we USE THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD as this is truly the only way we can have Spiritual Awakening-Worldwide, as when we do prove who we all really are, as in Spirit Beings and or Living Ghost, if you will, all connected in this Unity Consciousness because that is the only way it can be and is!

If you'd like we can get back on track of having true Spiritual Awakening, as WE REALLY CAN USE THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD, that, as far as I know...you have not ever mentioned since the very 1sy post where you did talk about it.

Ron D...The Quantum Fundamental Constant Spirit Force of Energy, as we all are and it is I that can prove it...via the famous Scientific Method in use.

PS... I do really appreciate that you did bring it up...now! Can we follow up?
Never say, I am but one person what can I do, as it has been a many of a one person that has changed the world for Good or ill...and YOU can too! & hopefully for Good. By, Ron D...The Spirit Force! As we all are & I can prove it!
thespiritforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #4278
anders lindman

The New World Order schemers will be grateful for those of us who come to strut around in unity consciousness. "At last," they think, "some people who can free us."

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Old 05-12-2012, 12:40 AM   #4279
thespiritforce

Thumbs up YES! Let's use it!

Yes, sir...We can USE THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD for testing not only the hypothesis of Unity Consciousness, but just as well, for proving who we all are in and of such, as Spirit Beings and all connected, as one in Unity in this very Spiritual world of Consciousness.

It's no big deal to actually use The Scientific Method and prove our Spiritual Consciousness and Unity, as one and all connected, as a Spirit Force of Energy, as we all really are anyway, as that is the only way we can prove it, as we prove The Force!

No big deal, as we can take 2 Spirit Forces of Energy and create a greater Spirit Force of Energy and we can do it from right here where I am to wherever, as long as we can see each other and use The Force...The Spirit Force of Energy that we all are and or have to use and do...even if you don't even know that you do, as you still do.

This only means everything, as to me anyone that's is anyone, in the know, have all predicted change coming in Dec. 21, 2012, as to will it be a Spiritual Awakening or to our own demise, as we must change the balance of good and evil back towards more of the good here on this planet, as it is this planet that will be to our own demise maybe if we can't, as we now know The Great Flood was reality, as it did really happen back some 3,600 years or so ago, as to the balance that evil had over taken, as it is leading up to all over once again, as we will or we will not...survive! But, without true Spiritual Awakening we can't and we will be to our own demise, as we were back then, as well.

You see and or may get...With Spiritual Awakening we can WAKE UP, as to the realization of who we all really are, as in Spirit Beings and or Living Ghost and as we know Ghost never die, but live for all eternity, be that close to God or not so close, as it would be like hell if you're not close to God.

Yes! When we provide real proof of who we all really are, as in a Spirit Beings by The Scientific Method you have so graciously mentioned here for us to use...then people will have to WAKE UP to the fact that Ghost never die and ones had better straighten up and fly right...so to speak....thus and therefore the change we will need, as to save us from our own demise. imo

We can set up some very easy to do test that will, in fact, prove who we all are, as A Spirit Force of Energy and thus The Spiritual Awakening will be made manifest.

PS...I don't know if you think I am of some NWO thing or what, but I can assure you I am not and am, in fact, against such things, but they will win if we fight and argue with each other on silly things they are laughing their arses off about us.

It's no big deal and we can do this, as we have to!
Never say, I am but one person what can I do, as it has been a many of a one person that has changed the world for Good or ill...and YOU can too! & hopefully for Good. By, Ron D...The Spirit Force! As we all are & I can prove it!

Last edited by thespiritforce; 05-12-2012 at 12:43 AM.
thespiritforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #4280
hierophant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHcOvPtYE08
best documentary about awakened consciousness (together with "who's driving the dreambus") i've seen so far
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote