Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 18-11-2012, 12:47 PM   #4081
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse View Post
And there is one of very ego painted contradictions.

If no one, in all the history of mankind, absolutely no one broke free,
no one will do it anyway.

Stats. Simples.

And I think I told you that, as long as you are afraid of dying,
even if you already are immortal by some intervention,
you are not free, nor ever will be.
I don't know if I will die or not, but I agree that anyway, the fear of death should be dealt with. I can even imagine humans in the future living thousands of years, and then if they get bored some of them willfully die and start a new life, without fear and with knowledge of what they are doing. So yeah, I think it's important to examine death.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #4082
anders lindman

Atoms have probably remained the same since the early universe billions of years ago. This means that atoms from the beginning had the capacity to form human bodies and cars and computers and flowers etc! Truly amazing actually, how the supposedly simple atoms can form such advanced stuff.

That made me think that even the human body maybe already has the seed for higher evolution in it! And that we basically inevitably will evolve because that's already a part of the plan. The future cannot be predicted fully but it may be possible to predict that we will evolve to some new level.
Old 18-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #4083
lonestar
Inactive

sometimes i think.....

(yes i know i think too much and i wish i could be like these non thinking non dualies walkin around with a no thinking shit eatin grin on my face all the time lol but anyway i wasnt just thinking but i was fantasizing, and i wonder if they think that is even worse than thinking, lol )

but anyway thinking and fantasizing about what a advanced alien race look like living on another planet i mean there has to be some already right? and some of the dreams i came up with is that they would have advanced their physical energies to such a point where they could read each others minds and not need to talk anymore. and they would not have to worry about mind reading being used negatively because only through hyper self improvement and positive thoughts for everyone and not just themselves could they even evolve to this level. i was thinking that they would be a walking power plants with all kinds of energy manipulation possible, being able to play a lot more with the laws of physics. they could even control machines with the mind. there would be no need for money because they would know that were all inner connected and one, but yet still separate and with infinite amounts of different creative energy.

idk just some thoughts i had while mowing the yard.

Last edited by lonestar; 18-11-2012 at 02:08 PM.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 04:10 PM   #4084
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
sometimes i think.....

(yes i know i think too much and i wish i could be like these non thinking non dualies walkin around with a no thinking shit eatin grin on my face all the time lol but anyway i wasnt just thinking but i was fantasizing, and i wonder if they think that is even worse than thinking, lol )

but anyway thinking and fantasizing about what a advanced alien race look like living on another planet i mean there has to be some already right? and some of the dreams i came up with is that they would have advanced their physical energies to such a point where they could read each others minds and not need to talk anymore. and they would not have to worry about mind reading being used negatively because only through hyper self improvement and positive thoughts for everyone and not just themselves could they even evolve to this level. i was thinking that they would be a walking power plants with all kinds of energy manipulation possible, being able to play a lot more with the laws of physics. they could even control machines with the mind. there would be no need for money because they would know that were all inner connected and one, but yet still separate and with infinite amounts of different creative energy.

The Greys look like something from a UFO B-movie. But they could be droids! David Wilcock has said that many of the space aliens look like humans because that's a cosmic blueprint or something like that. I think Wilcock could be correct.

Plus, post-singularity civilizations are able to shapeshift their bodies through super advanced technology is my guess. As Arthur C. Clarke wrote: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Old 18-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #4085
imagine21

Anders, you inspire me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
You can drop the ego by shifting your identity to being identified as being the whole universe. That's actually a more accurate perspective since everything is a wholeness in motion. The universe as a whole has enormous power, but don't worry, your will in the beginning only be able to tap into a small portion of it when you step out of the ego.

In truth you are MORE than merely the ego. In fact, you are the whole universe. And so is everybody else.

The sense of separation will of course still exist. Things ARE separate. Even your hand is separate from your brain. Yet you experience your hand as a part of yourself. The shift into oneness simply means that you will experience everything as yourself. Other people for example, are a part of you, and you are a part of them.

David Icke has told the funny illustration of two people meeting each other that goes something like: "Hi, I'm all there is." And the other person replies: "Nice to meet you, so am I."
I just love that haha

Here is what I came up with today:

“Be in love with the universe (because the universe is you)”

I’m making some spaces here so people will dwell on that quote for a while haha

Quote:
Why is there so much conflict in the world? Because we are basically all still trapped in separate egos of course! Then what about space aliens, are they also trapped in egos and have lots of conflicts among themselves? Yes, many of the ET civilizations are! Because surely many ETs must be at the same level of development as ourselves.

Does this mean that evil space aliens abduct people and suck our brains or perform nasty experiments on humans? No, I doubt that very much, because that's a perspective from our own level of development. It's true that many ETs are on the same level but that also means that they don't have the means of making interstellar space travel. So the conflict-ridden ETs are trapped, just as we are as a civilization, within their own planets.

What we need to do, I strongly suspect, to make full contact with ETs, is to evolve into the next level which means stepping out of our separate egos and into unity consciousness. Then we will be able to not only live peacefully together but also interact with extraterrestrial civilizations that also have reached that higher level of development.

But aren't at least some of the nasty space alien abductions real? My guess it that some of the abductions are actually real but are staged by human black op groups doing nasty experiments on people disguised as space alien abductions, with mind controlled human children in Grey costumes etc.
I think you are taking this thread to the next level now by exploring yourself as both the student and the teacher (receiving and transmitting information), by asking yourself questions and also answering them from your perception.

As you do that, and post it here, you are basically like a cell rising above the bullshit and transmitting down to all of us other cells still in the bullshit what you see from up there. But beware, you might soon be overrun by a shitload of even more creative cells haha

You can already see it, feel it on the forum these days, the creativity is flowering.

How are we and this thread’s ego going to deal with that? haha

How is the david icke forum’s ego going to deal with being overrun by the explosion of creativity in millions of people that goes beyond our current understanding?

Are we gonna have a bruised ego because we want acknowledgement or are we just gonna celebrate it with an inner smile on our faces?

Quote:
And I think I told you that, as long as you are afraid of dying, even if you already are immortal by some intervention,
you are not free, nor ever will be.
yeah I’m with you lighthouse and it seems that you, anders, is aware of this as well so that’s “half the battle”

I guess the energy in the mind just want to be assured that everything is going to be okay.

I’m pretty sure you will find, sooner or later, that everything is going to be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
sometimes i think.....

lol nothing better than some fresh air

keep exploring lonestar, I think we are all very much inspiring each other

"no action will bring no change" - some cartoon dude
imagine21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #4086
hierophant

Default fear of death vs. fear of dying

Death is certainly one of the greatest mysteries of life. Because it is an event horizon we cannot look beyond, it is a topic of speculation and of fear and fascination. Before we continue, we have to make an important distinction: The fear of dying is not the same as the fear of death. The former is a very practical and commonsense characteristic of the body, while the latter is a curious mix of fantasy and make-believe belonging to the mind. Animals know the fear of dying, but are, as far as we know, unfamiliar with the conceptual fear of death. The fear of dying is that which stops you from disembarking an airborne plane without a parachute or from organizing a picnic on a train track. The fear of death, on the other hand, is more abstract as the mind projects a future in which it no longer exists. You could say that it mourns its own demise in advance. It terrifies itself with pictures of life being terminated, followed by an abyss of eternal nothingness and then recoils from this void as if nonexistence could be some kind of an experience; something like being buried alive in a cold and dark emptiness that goes on forever. Ironically, the clinging to life can get in the way of living fully so that, in a round about way, the fear of dying becomes a fear of living. This fear comes at the cost of many of life’s simple pleasures. For example, when riding a bicycle, protective clothing and helmets may add to our safety, but they definitely do not contribute to the pleasure of a leisurely tour through the countryside; taking care for one’s health is a good thing, but it can become a restrictive obsession; making a living can turn into an ever accelerating struggle leading to stress, nervous-breakdowns, or worse.

source: leo hartong - awakening to the dream

Last edited by hierophant; 18-11-2012 at 07:14 PM.
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #4087
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagine21 View Post
Anders, you inspire me
Great. Let's hope I'm on the right track.
Old 18-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #4088
imagine21

Quote:
Great. Let's hope I'm on the right track.
haha love it

just got up from bed, felt like posting this video:

Old 19-11-2012, 12:09 AM   #4089
anders lindman

In addition to death, another thought that can be scary as hell is the idea of living forever. It's also possible to reduce that fear. Today I'm hardly scared of that idea at all.
Old 19-11-2012, 07:51 AM   #4090
anders lindman

The ego thinking mind seldom allows our emotions to feel good. The reason for this is that it has been programmed to run on negative emotions. The ego mind needs emotions that suck, as fuel to propel its thinking into the future where it tries to solve the problem of feeling awful in the now. If the emotions would feel good in the present moment the ego thinking mind would become like a vegetable on opium, unable to function properly.

The way out that mess is of course to reprogram the mind to follow good emotions in the now. And it's actually okay to let the mind become like a doped vegetable since that allows a new way of thinking to emerge. If the emotions continue to feel bad, then the thinking mind will just continue in its old habit of striving for relief in the future.
Old 19-11-2012, 09:30 AM   #4091
anders lindman

Do you know how society programs our minds? It's an 'Illuminati' trick, basically. The way we become programmed to think is to start with fear. And since fear depends on conflict, the very foundation of our thinking becomes a search for conflict.

Conflict is a sign of confusion, a state where the very onset is a failure. It's not only a sign of confusion; it also causes confusion to arise in our minds. So our minds have been conditioned to start in confusion! How's that for a messy situation?

We slavishly force our own minds to invent some conflict out of a state of confusion which is even worse than fear and conflict. And that's why for example mainstream media can use fear so easily and effectively to get our attention, because our minds are constantly in a massive state of confusion and will willfully grab on to any seemingly reasonably rational fear as a way to escape the self-imposed confusion.

Therefore, recognise the confusion in your mind and refuse to let it fuel your thinking. Just remain in a relaxed mental state that allows the confusion to dissolve. Especially lust for the confusion to turn into a nice feeling for that is a sign of the inner conflict being healed and resolved.
Old 19-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #4092
imagine21

from the headlines today - keep highlighting the good and inspire greatness david

The world as it would be if we were left to be as we really are ...

LoveEverybody.com

Changing the world one moment at a time

Old 19-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #4093
anders lindman

The ego might seem like a necessary condition for individual freedom. In reality the ego is a trap. In fact, the ego is a hive mind trap. The ego is a building block for a New World Order divide and control system. The trick used is to make people believe they are separate fragments, which inevitably leads to fear, and then manipulate the masses, the social hive mind, through control of that fear.

Therefore all ego thoughts need to be discarded and replaced by a new way of thinking if we are to achieve true individual freedom. What thoughts are ego thoughts? All your thoughts! When you are in ego consciousness. You cannot be half ego. So all your thoughts need to be discarded in the beginning.

When you remove your ego thoughts by choice, then in the beginning it's of course the ego mind itself that is doing that. That's okay, when there is a knowledge about that, which prevents the ego mind from fooling itself. Another useful tool is to notice when your thoughts feel nice and peaceful. That's a sign of your thinking mind stepping out of the grip of the ego. Another sign is freedom from fear and absence of worry in the thoughts.
Old 19-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #4094
anders lindman

The ego mind is super strong. No wonder why some monks have to meditate for decades.

The ego is more than a mere social programming. As Eckhart Tolle said, the ego is a result of thousands if not millions of years of evolution. Crikey.

It's important to get at the very subconscious root of it. I have examined the source of the discontent in my mind and it seems that the thinking mind starts by being given some nasty jolt of discontent. Not good. I will examine it a bit more to see if I can find some more clues.
Old 19-11-2012, 04:12 PM   #4095
lighthouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagine21 View Post
...keep highlighting the good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0fAnwX76aI
I sooo loved the video!

That's exactly the same images I had in my mind when I glanced over
surveillance cams in one of the busiest underpass in the city of Zagreb.

Friday, around 9pm, my friends and I, huged in line, going to catch a bus
to go to some party... Fooling around, jumping like crazy.

3am, driving my bike without holding the steering at full speed in the empty corridor, standing up on the pedals and trying to touch the ceiling...

Last winter, cold as in hell, my friend and I walking for four hours through
the whole underground shoping complex, talking and talking,
because it's warm in there...

Surveillance... Captures happyiness, laughter, fun and unexpected too.
lighthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #4096
ravenblack

Smile Living Forever??

Quote:
In addition to death, another thought that can be scary as hell is the idea of living forever. It's also possible to reduce that fear. Today I'm hardly scared of that idea at all.

My teachers told me that this so-called 'conscious' state of which we think of as normal is really the TRANCE state in which being vulnerable to suggestions was normal and at a high level. The meditation we learned was just so simple. Not like transendental meditation at all. Just sit in a quite place, breath normally, watching the breath pass thru each nostril, (OM would be an easy universal mantra) not nec. to use a mantra at all. Keep relaxing, noticing the shoulders, the neck the stomach, the legs, the feet .......................feet twitching???? Keeping time to what????
The other noises will slowly fade, your eyes will water just tiny bit not enough to call a tear, head will want to drop forward, but better to keep the spine straight. At first I could only do it for a tiny minute, but with time, can do it in traffic, with other people, waiting in line for service at gov. ctrs., no matter where..................................as David says on the front page today, 11-18-12 we all have psychic abilities, and we are taught to ignore them from very, very young. Only practice at reg. times, without interupption, will strenghten this 'muscle' . only time can be your friend.

ravenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #4097
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenblack View Post
My teachers told me that this so-called 'conscious' state of which we think of as normal is really the TRANCE state in which being vulnerable to suggestions was normal and at a high level. The meditation we learned was just so simple. Not like transendental meditation at all. Just sit in a quite place, breath normally, watching the breath pass thru each nostril, (OM would be an easy universal mantra) not nec. to use a mantra at all. Keep relaxing, noticing the shoulders, the neck the stomach, the legs, the feet .......................feet twitching???? Keeping time to what????
The other noises will slowly fade, your eyes will water just tiny bit not enough to call a tear, head will want to drop forward, but better to keep the spine straight. At first I could only do it for a tiny minute, but with time, can do it in traffic, with other people, waiting in line for service at gov. ctrs., no matter where..................................as David says on the front page today, 11-18-12 we all have psychic abilities, and we are taught to ignore them from very, very young. Only practice at reg. times, without interupption, will strenghten this 'muscle' . only time can be your friend.

I'm too lazy to do real meditation but I do a lot of mindfulness practice, because that's something I can do anytime and anywhere. And about the spine I sometimes practice doing almost the opposite of straighten it because to use willpower to make it erect seems like a conflict between the subconscious and conscious mind to me.
Old 19-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #4098
imagine21

Quote:
That's exactly the same images I had in my mind when I glanced over surveillance cams in one of the busiest underpass in the city of Zagreb.
Yeah when one of them comes into my awareness I just tend to glance at them and give them a smile

Sometimes I wave too haha

Old 19-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #4099
alisa2

Quote:
The ego mind is super strong. No wonder why some monks have to meditate for decades.

The ego is more than a mere social programming. As Eckhart Tolle said, the ego is a result of thousands if not millions of years of evolution. Crikey.

It's important to get at the very subconscious root of it. I have examined the source of the discontent in my mind and it seems that the thinking mind starts by being given some nasty jolt of discontent. Not good. I will examine it a bit more to see if I can find some more clues.

The ego is the I-thought. Stop identifying with your thoughts. You are not your thoughts.

"This may be difficult to grasp because you are habituated to identifying with your thoughts, emotions, and sensations. Yoga Nidra affirms, "Stop identifying with your thoughts. Then solutions will appear and conflict and disharmony will dissolve."

The real I does not attach itself to thought. The real I is not a thought at all. The real I becomes a thought when you identify with it.

"Realize and feel the answer to every inquiry is, "I Am." Feel how "I" is not solid or even a thought, "I" is a pointer to the essence of Being, in which all these realms arise and pass away. And yet, Being remains distinct from all realms as spacious empty-full unqualified Presence."

Last edited by alisa2; 19-11-2012 at 08:53 PM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 11:53 PM   #4100
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
The ego is the I-thought. Stop identifying with your thoughts. You are not your thoughts.

"This may be difficult to grasp because you are habituated to identifying with your thoughts, emotions, and sensations. Yoga Nidra affirms, "Stop identifying with your thoughts. Then solutions will appear and conflict and disharmony will dissolve."

The real I does not attach itself to thought. The real I is not a thought at all. The real I becomes a thought when you identify with it.

"Realize and feel the answer to every inquiry is, "I Am." Feel how "I" is not solid or even a thought, "I" is a pointer to the essence of Being, in which all these realms arise and pass away. And yet, Being remains distinct from all realms as spacious empty-full unqualified Presence."
I think that's a good practice. To observe the thinking mind. Yet, still, I maintain that the self is BOTH the awareness AND the thoughts being observed. Otherwise we make a division between awareness and physical reality. In reality there is no separation. That's true nonduality. What most nonduality teachers teach (that you are not your thoughts) is actually a subtle yet severe form of duality.