Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 12-12-2017, 07:01 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Camomile tea for eye infections: allow the tea to cool then apply to the affected eye with cotton buds or a flannel

Lemon juice is antibacterial and good with honey and warm water for coughs and sniffles. Added garlic and ginger can be good to fight colds

Peppermint steeped in boiling water to make a tea can be good for headaches and indigestion

Oats are good to calm nerves. Eat for breakfast and drink oat water several times a day. Put one teaspoon of oats in a glass of water, stir and leave to soak for 20 minutes. Stir again and strain it through muslin. Drink the liquid. Also helps with diarrhoea and cystitis

Insomnia: don't drink coffee after 2 pm as the body takes time to process caffeine before bedtime. I think coffee has something like 75 mg of caffeine per mug while tea has about 25mg so coffee is powerful stuff and best kept to a limit

Nettle tea can stimulate milk flow for lactating mothers

An organic apple a day is all round awesome for health

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-12-2017 at 07:04 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #22
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I know this thread is for natural ingredients but pharmaceutical grade vitamin C can be really good as a supplement at this time of the year.

I think its a far better alternative then getting the flu jab which contains toxic mercury derivative thimerosol and other nasties

iherb sell stuff from the US and sadly you have to pay a custom duty on it when it arrives in the UK. Someone should start supplying it in the UK...there's a niche there

Its difficult to get that concentration of vitamin c from your diet
For high dosage, Camu Camu or other powders are better as they are natural and hold the vitamin in carbon which does not get flushed out so easily + no kidney stones resulting from use.
Flu jab is not an option. It destroys health.
http://drsircus.com/heavy-metals/say...e-flu-vaccine/

Last edited by grimstock; 14-01-2018 at 05:08 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 03:06 PM   #23
better21

As well high Alkaline contained BEANS, VEGETABLES, LEGUMES are: Vegetable Juices,
Parsley, Raw Spinach, Broccoli, Celery, Garlic, Barley Grass
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 09:07 AM   #24
julieray

Zara's herbal tea from Grammasintl.com
MMS from MMS4health.wordpress.com
Vitamin C high dose up to 50,000 MHz per day
Apricot kernels (I know cancer survivor who took 50 in one go daily but 10 - 20 recommended.)
Boron (borax) Half a teaspoon daily in one litre of water
Drink distilled water
Vitamin D3 at least 8,000 IUS per day
Cut out
Wheat
Dairy
Sugar
Meat
Processed food
Juice regularly to include beetroot, ginger, apples, spirulina, greens, pineapple, carrots, lime, advocardo and cucumber, or any other combinations to boost immune system and fuel the body.
julieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 09:03 PM   #25
elpressiedente

Comfrey is a natural antibiotic and cattle fed this in a feed lot need a whole lot less antibiotics.

Cats Claw if one of the few anti viral herbs in the world

Last edited by elpressiedente; 19-02-2018 at 09:05 PM.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 09:21 PM   #26
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post

• Colloidal Silver (in extreme moderation)

If your going to make colloidal silver with outdated theories and obsolete technology, of course your dosage will have side effects.

Particle Science Theories where variable sized marbles constitute matter has done nothing but degrade and destroy all that it touches. Take a look at the world around you.

Field Science, where everything is the Light, or 'think in terms if energy, frequency and vibration" said Tesla, has upgraded the production of Silver water into an Elixir. Drinking tiny pieces of electrically degraded silver and then arguing as to the ppm and particle size in a never ending debate about 'mine is better than yours' is sooo last millennium.

The SilverJoe Cell uses advanced Magnetics to Generate a Magnetic Field around 4 silver rods to literally 'transmute' the water into silver. This improved production method has no LD50 or minimum dosage. The added benefit is that the water becomes magnetic or has inducted within the vessel of water a BIO Magnetic Charge for enhanced Bio activity like better immune system functioning. Plus the added benefit of the Frequency of silver. Its based on the same Field Science that has seen 15,000 Aqua Chi Bio Field Generators sold in the last 20 years and 10,000 BEFE or Bio Electric Field Enhancements units, both of which have treated upwards of million people.

Beware cheap (footbath) copies as they are based upon 'particle Theories'
If its not the 7 ringed array you are being ripped off with bad outdated science.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 03:50 PM   #27
pootur

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Fantastic for this time of year.

Boosts the Immune System
Echinacea can have a powerful impact on the immune system; over 14 clinical trials have confirmed its ability to encourage good health all year long.
Other studies show echinacea to be among the most effective supplements for seasonal wellness.

Reduces Redness and Swelling
Systemic swelling, redness, and discomfort in the body can have multiple sources, including an unhealthy diet or strenuous exercise.
Consuming echinacea or applying skin care products that contain echinacea essential oil can help reduce and alleviate tissue irritation.

Promotes the Health of Cells
Consuming echinacea promotes the health of protective cells in your body. Many of the compounds in echinacea support immune cells and encourage healthy cell growth.

Facilitates Oxygen Transport
Echinacea may improve oxygen levels in the blood. Echinacea increases erythropoietin production in the bone marrow, this, in turn, promotes red blood cell production and increases the capacity of the blood to transport oxygen.

Supports Oral Health
Echinacea has been evaluated in combination with other herbs like sage and lavender and found to reduce bad breath. It’s believed this effect is partly due to echinacea’s ability to neutralized the harmful organisms that cause bad breath.[

Alleviates Physical Discomfort
Native Americans used echinacea to reduce aches and pains. Today, research has shown its potential for promoting comfort following surgery.[13]

Encourages Normal Skin Health
Echinacea supports a normal complexion by helping to discourage blemishes and irritation.[14] Other studies found that it helps hydrate the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.[15]

Promotes Upper Respiratory Health
Echinacea is among the best herbs for supporting upper respiratory health, even in children. One double-blind placebo-controlled study found that air travel passengers who took echinacea tablets before and during a flight experienced fewer respiratory issues.
This looks interesting. Thanks for the info!
pootur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 04:06 PM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
For high dosage, Camu Camu or other powders are better as they are natural and hold the vitamin in carbon which does not get flushed out so easily + no kidney stones resulting from use.
Flu jab is not an option. It destroys health.
http://drsircus.com/heavy-metals/say...e-flu-vaccine/
i totally agree that the flu jab is not an option!

although i like the idea of being as 'natural' as possible i'm not sure there is an alternative that is as powerful as pharmaceutical grade vitamin c