Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 15-08-2007, 05:43 AM   #1
fccool

Default Mormon as the next US President?

Mitt Romney has bought up enough votes to get the Iowa straw poll. It seems like the elites are pushing him to be the next president candidate, or to be a no opposition to the "heroic" Obama, or Billary. How fitting for the Ameruka.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...5/672kwvro.asp

fccool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 06:01 PM   #2
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Peace & Greetings fccool!:

You know whats funny? When the Mormons and Jehova Witnesses ring my bell, I invite them in and serve tea, then I allow them to speak, when they ask me what I think, within five minutes they are politely excusing themselves and bid me good bye!

As for Romney,Hillary, Obama, Guiliani, McCain; I agree with H.L. Mencken: Democracy is Jackasses worshipping Jackals.

Kind Regards! Snoopsnuffleopagus
snoopsnuffleopagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 06:15 PM   #3
fccool

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopsnuffleopagus View Post
Peace & Greetings fccool!:

You know whats funny? When the Mormons and Jehova Witnesses ring my bell, I invite them in and serve tea, then I allow them to speak, when they ask me what I think, within five minutes they are politely excusing themselves and bid me good bye!

As for Romney,Hillary, Obama, Guiliani, McCain; I agree with H.L. Mencken: Democracy is Jackasses worshipping Jackals.

Kind Regards! Snoopsnuffleopagus
Same here... but they say they will come back with answers to my questions tomorrow... but they never do . I hope I won't get killed one of these days. (I'm not serious, or course)

Last edited by fccool; 16-08-2007 at 06:37 PM.
fccool is offline   Reply With Quote