Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 14-08-2007, 03:34 PM   #1
trumansho
Banned

Default That Wendy's commercial!

Has anyone seen that commercial where the man is dressed in drag as the wendy's restaurant mascot girl? And he says "obsessing over celebrites that's wrong, unless that celebrity is bacon" I think this is an example of mind programming and subliminal messages.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1
trumansho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 08:46 AM   #2
earthseed

It's creepy that's for sure.
earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 09:59 AM   #3
cheesedanish

Ha Ha that's a funny Ad!

I am sure it's their Arteries screaming .... 'heeellllpppp'...
cheesedanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 10:12 AM   #4
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumansho View Post
Has anyone seen that commercial where the man is dressed in drag as the wendy's restaurant mascot girl? And he says "obsessing over celebrites that's wrong, unless that celebrity is bacon" I think this is an example of mind programming and subliminal messages.

I read recently that the domestic pig(bacon) is a cross between the wild boar and a human! Is this why pigs are considered a very intelligent animal? So every time you eat bacon it is akin to cannibalism! I have never smelt burning human flesh, but I cannot stand the smell of bacon frying...BTW, I am a vegan.
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 11:37 AM   #5
tru3

Quote:

ya, it really is a disturbing commercial to me. i thought of mind control too. it also reminded me, being an old fogie, of the beatles shea stadium concert; all these girls going hysterical (in fact, i think they got some of the overlay faces from concert footage).

tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 12:01 PM   #6
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru3 View Post
ya, it really is a disturbing commercial to me. i thought of mind control too. it also reminded me, being an old fogie, of the beatles shea stadium concert; all these girls going hysterical (in fact, i think they got some of the overlay faces from concert footage).

Yeah Tru, I saw them(Beatles) at Empire Stadium in the early 60s. The fanatical fans(young screaming girls) are "plants" to create a hysteria, to bring in the Illuminati "rock and roll" agenda! There is nothing "man made" in our Matrix reality, that was not orchestrated to be that way! When we stop supporting that Matrix, it will collapse!
Old 17-08-2007, 12:32 PM   #7
scones86
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnoon61 View Post
I read recently that the domestic pig(bacon) is a cross between the wild boar and a human! Is this why pigs are considered a very intelligent animal? So every time you eat bacon it is akin to cannibalism! I have never smelt burning human flesh, but I cannot stand the smell of bacon frying...BTW, I am a vegan.
I've also read that in "True Blood, Blue Blood" by Stewart Swerdlow. It's because the domestic pig is halfhuman that the Jewish/Muslims don't eat pigs, the knowledge WHY is off course lost, and they say it is a "dirty" animal.
scones86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 01:10 PM   #8
nickatnoon61
Banned

Default Ringing Cedars Books???

Quote:
Originally Posted by scones86 View Post
I've also read that in "True Blood, Blue Blood" by Stewart Swerdlow. It's because the domestic pig is halfhuman that the Jewish/Muslims don't eat pigs, the knowledge WHY is off course lost, and they say it is a "dirty" animal.

I like Swerdlows stuff. There is a 3 part extended Google video with him on the net. I don't discount the pig part. I am getting a lot of "different" info lately. Read "The Ringing Cedars" books! They are a BIG TIME must read, I have heard from reliable sources. I posted a thread in General today with some links. Cheers
Old 17-08-2007, 02:05 PM   #9
trumansho
Banned

Quote:
Yes, I read that also the pig was created out of a white man in a lab. I always read that it was cat,dog and rat genetically mixed together.
Old 17-08-2007, 02:12 PM   #10
cheesedanish

Eeeuuww no more Bacon & Cheese Burgers? mmm Bacon & Eggs - sizzle !

I know that Pigs are more intelligent than Dogs.

Its not normal to stand and scream at people - who thought of the idea
of screaming a someone - when you think about it - it doesn't make
sense - yet we do it - whoo hooo we go - must have something to
do with transferring your energy to the celebrity I reckon.
cheesedanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2007, 09:00 PM   #11
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Yes, I read that also the pig was created out of a white man in a lab. I always read that it was cat,dog and rat genetically mixed together.
That wud explain the pig's pink flesh and they are omnivores like most humans! The Annunaki have done plenty of genetic engineering to come up with the perfect CONTROLLABLE hybrid slave. THAT WUD BE US!!!!! Most drones go into heavy denial about considering that we may be Reppie hybrids. I can see the Reptilian in me , at times! It explains some of my "reflex" behavior! It is something to consider, trumansho!
Old 17-08-2007, 09:05 PM   #12
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scones86 View Post
Scones, the Jews, do have "The Purim Festival" where they sacrifice a Goy, drink his blood and eat him! What does that remind you of????? Yes the Reppies!!! Why do you think they call themselves "God's chosen people"???? The Gods being the Annunaki!
Old 18-08-2007, 02:06 AM   #13
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Peace & Greetings scones86!:

The reason for the Levitical Dietary Laws are well known, many of the 'forbidden critters are 'Filters'. They eat the 'bad crap' out of the environment, these would be the swine and all shellfish and 'bottom feeder' fish. Consider the swine and the difference with a cow. The swine has one stomach and what it eats is meat on the bone in 6 hours, good for corporations. also the Trichynosis remains alive and kicking after 8 hours at 1500 degrees fahrenheight. The cow has a cud and two stomachs and processes the intake more thoroughly. Ultimately the Dietary Laws are a Safety and Health issue. Seafood Laws are the fish must have fins and scales.

Still leaves many delicious meats. Hope this helps.

Kind Regards: Snoopsnuffleopagus
snoopsnuffleopagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 02:27 AM   #14
thomascovenant

Read the bible folks.The only reason that jews werent allowed to eat pig was because the people in the lower valley (Phillistines) did eat it.God said they must do all they can to be unlike the "unenlightened".
Old 18-08-2007, 02:30 AM   #15
thomascovenant

Sorry, "unenlightened" is a bit misleading and it doesn`t quite say that.Anyhoo, you get what I mean.
Old 18-08-2007, 02:32 AM   #16
tinmenace

Quote:
...I think this is an example of mind programming and subliminal messages...

It's possible. Dave Thomas was a Freemason.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 02:58 AM   #17
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post

It's possible. Dave Thomas was a Freemason.
He was Tinnie.
Old 18-08-2007, 12:12 PM   #18
tru3

Quote:
Yeah Tru, I saw them(Beatles) at Empire Stadium in the early 60s. The fanatical fans(young screaming girls) are "plants" to create a hysteria, to bring in the Illuminati "rock and roll" agenda! There is nothing "man made" in our Matrix reality, that was not orchestrated to be that way! When we stop supporting that Matrix, it will collapse!

nice to know i'm not the only old fart around here.

maybe it's just me, the two on the right look like they're faking it; the one on the left looks like she's picking up on the vibe (or just really annoyed, i'm not sure which )

spot on about support nick. what we invest our attention and energy in, we make real.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2007, 06:46 PM   #19
trumansho
Banned

I'm a vegan,but I'm trying to eat less dairy products,because I know cow's milk isn't good for you either. I don't drink milk at all. I'm lactose intolerant and most black people I know are.
Being a vegan sucks sometime,because there isn't that much food to eat.

http://www.notmilk.com/
Old 19-08-2007, 01:42 AM   #20
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
I'm a vegan,but I'm trying to eat less dairy products,because I know cow's milk isn't good for you either. I don't drink milk at all. I'm lactose intolerant and most black people I know are.
Being a vegan sucks sometime,because there isn't that much food to eat.

http://www.notmilk.com/
I'm a vegan,but I'm trying to eat less dairy products,because I know cow's milk isn't good for you either.

Trumansho, a vegan eats NO dairy whatsoever. You obviously haven't explored all of the many options/replacement food to meat and dairy! There are tons of websites with recipes,etc. Be creative! Your health is the most important thing you have!