Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 01-08-2007, 11:50 PM   #1
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Default Lost Words

Not a cover-up per se, but as you may or may not know words and the English language are encoded and designed to inflect certain vibrations that then go on, for want of a better word, to create parts of reality and effect consciousness.

These are lost words that still qualify as words according to the Oxford English Dictionary.

Quote:
1. The word must have a header entry in the Oxford English Dictionary.
2. The word may not appear in its proper English context on any readily accessible web page.
3. The word must have been used in Modern English.
4. The word must have been used in a standard English variety rather than simply in a regional dialect.
5. The word must not be a simple variation in spelling of another word.

http://phrontistery.info/clwdef.html

lb
logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 01:39 AM   #2
bigus_dickus

that's very interesting, thanks for the link.

i started reading from "A" and saw lots of greek words in there.

regarding what you wrote, i have found out that even the tonal frequency and accent of vowels of the english language are different from the greek, or other regions.

for example,

the "A" (ah, as in alpha), has become "E" (as in epsilon), it sounds like "eh-ee" and not "ah" which is the sound of the "A"

and the tone of "A", has become the tone of "I", it sounds like "ah-ee"

and so on. it is like mixing up the vowels, like the english speaking need to put an "h" next to the "a" for it to sound like the alpha.

there are also certain letters in greek and other languages that english speaking people can't pronounce at all, while everyone else seems to have no great difficulties pronouncing the english language's sounds.

for example, it seems to me that an english person will never be able to pronounce the word "gata" (γάτα = cat) correctly, no matter how much he tries.

and that's only for europe.. if we take african and asian languages, there are sounds in them like clicks and pops that look impossible to make.

Last edited by bigus_dickus; 02-08-2007 at 01:42 AM.
bigus_dickus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 11:05 PM   #3
cyberdaemon

Lol , check this out

Quote:
dicaearchy n 1656 -1658
just government
While we dream of living in a dicaearchy, in truth, we're governed by dicks.
cyberdaemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 11:15 PM   #4
edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigus_dickus View Post
for example,

the "A" (ah, as in alpha), has become "E" (as in epsilon), it sounds like "eh-ee" and not "ah" which is the sound of the "A"

'ih
Normal Is Subjective
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:00 AM   #5
tinmenace

Excellent thread! Thank you lb.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 07:43 AM   #6
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by logic bomb View Post
Not a cover-up per se, but as you may or may not know words and the English language are encoded and designed to inflect certain vibrations that then go on, for want of a better word, to create parts of reality and effect consciousness.

These are lost words that still qualify as words according to the Oxford English Dictionary.

http://phrontistery.info/clwdef.html

lb
You'd find this interesting:

http://www.ellisctaylor.com/headlines.html

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:55 AM   #7
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Your welcome Tin and thanks Hagbard

lb

Last edited by logic bomb; 10-08-2007 at 08:17 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:17 AM   #8
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigus_dickus View Post
that's very interesting, thanks for the link.

i started reading from "A" and saw lots of greek words in there.

regarding what you wrote, i have found out that even the tonal frequency and accent of vowels of the english language are different from the greek, or other regions.

for example,

and so on. it is like mixing up the vowels, like the english speaking need to put an "h" next to the "a" for it to sound like the alpha.

there are also certain letters in greek and other languages that english speaking people can't pronounce at all, while everyone else seems to have no great difficulties pronouncing the english language's sounds.

for example, it seems to me that an english person will never be able to pronounce the word "gata" (γάτα = cat) correctly, no matter how much he tries.

and that's only for europe.. if we take african and asian languages, there are sounds in them like clicks and pops that look impossible to make.
You bring up some excellent points there dickus. Intonation and inflection,etc, is very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbswork
Think in terms of vowels. Not in terms of words. You are uttering sacred tonalities, when pitched in certain keys at certain intervals, and with certain BPM (beats per minute.) It's the highest of the Sacred Soul sciences. Don't play unless you know.

"A capital" AAAAAAAA : "a small" ahhhhhhhhh

and so on

God is prounced with a small case a, and therefore is a holy word.

The two variations of each vowel have to do with relationships within the 7 note diatonic scale, do re me fa so la te.

Each note corresponds, pitch-wise with certain centers.

This is so brief...i know...but that's even more than i wanted to say. It's on my SOUL if this is mis-used and...

Five fingers, five vowels. Five major centers, two minor, making up the human soul. The ajna center is considered a minor center (one between the eyes, like that)

Pentatonic scale is a five note scale, THE SCALE OF ROCK AND ROLL. Hence luciferic. The seven note diatonic scale corresponds to the human Divine Soul, hence its use in normal, classical music.

And so on and all that.

The world YAHWEH is actually just the vowel A, in its two variations, pitched one octave apart. ahhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

The Y, sets the palate in a certain position that effects certain magnetic lines of force among the cerebellum, crossing the corpus collosum, and intervelling with - well nevermind what it intervals with.

See it now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbswork
Senzar is the language of Atlantis, predating Sanskrit, based loosely on cuniform presentations of Pre-Luxor Egypt. The Power Word OM
is actually senzar and was often used by the High priests of Atlantis, Egypt and Sumeria.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Is the inversion of the True power word AMEN, or AUM

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

We were taught it's use in the Arcane School, Aquarian Educational Group, The Esoteric Section of Theosophy, and Meditation groups for the New age or MGNA.

If you use this word, you are by-passing the 12 petals of the heart and subverting the Spleen chakra to then receive is "making" substance from certain petals of the Solar Plexus.

Who is teaching this use of OM? You, sir, need a spanking.

It's an oblation to Kalili or Lillith. The utterer of this power word is calling upon Luciferic forces, NOT YEHUSHUA FORCES. Which are in opposition.

Be very careful.

Om, the luciferic power word related to the first of the seven diatonic tonalities and the first of the pentatonic tonalites, BEING THE LOWEST NOTE AND ALSO THE LOWEST CENTER IN ANY BEING CREATED IN THIS UNIVERSE. Vowel pronunciation for the OM power word is DO, the first note in the diatonic AND pentatonic scales.

Don't be a fool. Look at LIFE BECAUSE IT IS ALL IN FRONT OF YOU

WE MUST RID OURSELVES OF LUCIFERIC LINKS
Old 21-08-2007, 11:05 AM   #9

Good post , linda goodman the astrologer made the point about the english language in her books Gooberz in particular i think although i only borrowed a copy and didnt read it all.She claimed that the english language was the original langue from wich all others derived and that it was a living that is the words themselves where alive .If anyone here has any info please add to this .She made a point of saying that letters in your name revealed something of your personality and that if the words no lies or not a liar appeared for example that this was the case -Tony blair NO LIAR ? , thats where i lost interest lol , it was looking like an interseting subject up until then
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 05:52 PM   #10
quelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Good post , linda goodman the astrologer made the point about the english language in her books Gooberz in particular i think although i only borrowed a copy and didnt read it all.She claimed that the english language was the original langue from wich all others derived and that it was a living that is the words themselves where alive .If anyone here has any info please add to this .She made a point of saying that letters in your name revealed something of your personality and that if the words no lies or not a liar appeared for example that this was the case -Tony blair NO LIAR ? , thats where i lost interest lol , it was looking like an interseting subject up until then
That is interesting! Stewart Swerdlow has a section in one of his books explaining the meaning of the "letters" in your name. I found the information to coincide with all the other information I've read such as my astrology, numerology etc. etc.