Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 30-07-2007, 01:02 AM   #1
wheresmyparachute

Default Mexican/Reptilian Sub Plot?

Where else to suggest a controversial sticky wicket thought that had crossed my mind? At the expense of being severely critiqued on the subject I have to share it... I know it will get someone upset but David Icke is supportive of people speaking up so here it is-

I live in California, our president doesn't seem to be "all there", we have a mass population of people who seem to not just dislike caucasion people or american people, but from the looks of the expressions on their faces, they detest "white" people from the USA. Although they seem to detest us and refuse to speak the english language, they insist on living here. They come in droves and although they may have originally agreed to live here as migrant workers to work on the farms and... they may have been dishonored for their contribution to the labor force that they provided to the US, they seem to work those jobs in shorter lengths of time and quickly progress to other jobs. The cycle of migrant worker -length of time- seems to have shortened as they continually bring in more family members and relatives to replace their migrant worker jobs as they progress. I don't know why people are not aware of what is really happening with this, its not getting dealt with very well. They progress quickly from "farm worker" to the property owner, semi truck owner, restaurant owner american citizen. They are not the down trodden for very long. The hispanic people I see house farm wokers, have good jobs, own real estate (and rentals), and really big new trucks, etc.

I know people who are mexican who do not act like these mexican people. Why is that? Well, they have been here for thirty years. The question is, did they act like these guys act when they arrived here? I don't know. They seem like regular people to me, freindly courteous folk, but they are mexican. So what is the difference between those mexicans and the newbies? Maybe it is just human desperation that creates the attitude but I don't think so. The situation may be that there is just so many of them now coming in to our country illegally that there is no time to adapt and integrate. Maybe that the need for integration is getting confused with resentment. Instead of the trickling in of their people and gradual integration to become citizens as before, there is an attitude of entitlement and resentment that comes along with the defiance of demanding their rights in mass. Of course, mexican radio supports this attitude, is highly political and naturally biased.

What bothers me is that many hispanic people who come to the US are resentful of people who live here. It shows on the sneers they wear on their faces. They actually get medical care, their children are born here and the government pays for it, they go to schools that have programs to teach ESL (english as a second language). I on the other hand, don't even have medical insurance, never have been on welfare or medicare. Maybe if the US was actually in good economic shape and the citizens were taken care of, cost of living was affordable, it wouldn't be so hard to accept. There are so many homeless people it is rediculous. If the US was actually what the rest of the world thinks it is, rich it wouldn't be so difficult to let other people in and pay for their families to be born and support them while they create their businesses and lifestyles. The people of the good ole USA don't seem to be getting any of those riches.

I would Sincerely love to have a big heart to heart with the hispanic people from mexico who seem to have an attitude problem but I have a feeling that they would just smile that phoney smile and nod their heads saying to themselves "stupid bitch". These particular folk don't want to be united and they don't want anything to do with white people... What they want to do is have their country here in our country and be completely divided from everyone else.

We are all human and if any human was in the position that these people may have been in and/or have gone through the experiences that they may have gone through, any human might act the same way. I don't know if that is true. It could be true. When jumping off the Titanic...

My ex husband worked for the County for several years. He is a very hard worker and almost too nice... They hired him, laid him off, hired him, laid him off, hired him, laid him off, hired him again after four years even... The County never hired him on permanently where he could receive employee benefits such as medical, dental, etc. Meanwhile, his supervisor hired three of his freinds who had previously lived in Mexico, permanently. In the past ten years that man has hired about eight people from this country and given them permenant status. This particular supervisor is someone who's behavior is so out of whack and peculiar people just thought that he had a lot of problems and never opened his door. He was prone to freaking out and talking to himself, as if he was a little bit out of his mind. Maybe he was? There is a huge trend in California government public works and personnel to hire hispanics. Is California Mind Controlled? Is that too ourtrageous to think that California could be controlled by the mexican government? Or... Mexican-Reptilian agenda? Is that silly for me to think that or what? Hasn't there been a lot of ET UFO sightings in Mexico recently?

When you live around people who have populated your neighborhood and seemingly have little respect for other people which is blatently obvious as seen in their actions, a person can begin to have a slanted point of view. I never have been a prejudiced person. It doesn't matter who a person is or where they are from, if they are crude, disrespectful, rude, I notice.

The governor of Colorado recently had an article about how California is now "Mexifornia". It is an article entitled: "How to destroy the United States of America". It made me think about other things.

Recently a group of people who call themselves the Pangea World Community created a park in my town. They said it is a park for everyone and represented Unity. The community is founded by a man who's nick name is "Silos". When I looked into it the whole thing just seemed very vague to me. They talk about using "the force", and combine visualization with meditation and prayer. They erected a twenty foot cylinder which seems to be mirror stainless steel covered concrete pipe. A peaceful park which stands for unity sounds like a very good thing but I'm really not clear about it. The founder is from Argentina and even though this sounds like I'm picking on someone... I think it is connected with something bigger than prayer.

Yes I'm skeptical these days, what with the use of mind control, SCALER WAVE TECHNOLOGY and people who continue to fly their banners that claim that they own California and speak about how they want to take over the country. Mind control is a popular item and there is something that is called the mexican mafia. Yes that is a bit bothersome. It is challenging and I've worked with it in many ways trying to overcome the feeling but when I come home and park in my driveway and two minutes later five trucks park in front of my house and around throughout the neighborhood, four mariachi guys with guitars and trumpets pop out, others play their boom box ethnic music right in front of my house, and soon fifty people are in my street eating, drinking, and leaving garbage all over the street, running after their children, I kind of take issue. I would have thought that a mariachi band and lots of people like that would be a fun thing many years ago when it was quaint... but I didn't live here at that time. No one wants to address it because it might STIR THINGS UP AND GET THEM MAD AT US.... oh nooooo, we can't do that!

Here's a thought... If Reptilian ET's really want to take over the world, who's the best body snatching army target around? "La, la, la, la, le-le-le-le- la, la" ! Many of them (not all, of course!) already seem to want to take it over.
wheresmyparachute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 11:18 AM   #2
emerald
Banned

That reminds me of a scene from Men in Black 1, when one alien (reptilian) was disguised as a mexican immigrant. And, needless to say, if those are mexicans, then I am Elvis. Or if they indeed are, its more than clear a matter of mind control and all the bullshit surrounding this. If u had the opportunity to move to another place, things mite get better. Anyway, head up, good luck and dont forget to post here whenever u can!
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 11:27 AM   #3
umbrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheresmyparachute View Post
Where else to suggest a controversial sticky wicket thought that had crossed my mind? At the expense of being severely critiqued on the subject I have to share it... I know it will get someone upset but David Icke is supportive of people speaking up so here it is-

I live in California, our president doesn't seem to be "all there", we have a mass population of people who seem to not just dislike caucasion people or american people, but from the looks of the expressions on their faces, they detest "white" people from the USA. Although they seem to detest us and refuse to speak the english language, they insist on living here. They come in droves and although they may have originally agreed to live here as migrant workers to work on the farms and... they may have been dishonored for their contribution to the labor force that they provided to the US, they seem to work those jobs in shorter lengths of time and quickly progress to other jobs. The cycle of migrant worker -length of time- seems to have shortened as they continually bring in more family members and relatives to replace their migrant worker jobs as they progress. I don't know why people are not aware of what is really happening with this, its not getting dealt with very well. They progress quickly from "farm worker" to the property owner, semi truck owner, restaurant owner american citizen. They are not the down trodden for very long. The hispanic people I see house farm wokers, have good jobs, own real estate (and rentals), and really big new trucks, etc.

I know people who are mexican who do not act like these mexican people. Why is that? Well, they have been here for thirty years. The question is, did they act like these guys act when they arrived here? I don't know. They seem like regular people to me, freindly courteous folk, but they are mexican. So what is the difference between those mexicans and the newbies? Maybe it is just human desperation that creates the attitude but I don't think so. The situation may be that there is just so many of them now coming in to our country illegally that there is no time to adapt and integrate. Maybe that the need for integration is getting confused with resentment. Instead of the trickling in of their people and gradual integration to become citizens as before, there is an attitude of entitlement and resentment that comes along with the defiance of demanding their rights in mass. Of course, mexican radio supports this attitude, is highly political and naturally biased.

What bothers me is that many hispanic people who come to the US are resentful of people who live here. It shows on the sneers they wear on their faces. They actually get medical care, their children are born here and the government pays for it, they go to schools that have programs to teach ESL (english as a second language). I on the other hand, don't even have medical insurance, never have been on welfare or medicare. Maybe if the US was actually in good economic shape and the citizens were taken care of, cost of living was affordable, it wouldn't be so hard to accept. There are so many homeless people it is rediculous. If the US was actually what the rest of the world thinks it is, rich it wouldn't be so difficult to let other people in and pay for their families to be born and support them while they create their businesses and lifestyles. The people of the good ole USA don't seem to be getting any of those riches.

I would Sincerely love to have a big heart to heart with the hispanic people from mexico who seem to have an attitude problem but I have a feeling that they would just smile that phoney smile and nod their heads saying to themselves "stupid bitch". These particular folk don't want to be united and they don't want anything to do with white people... What they want to do is have their country here in our country and be completely divided from everyone else.

We are all human and if any human was in the position that these people may have been in and/or have gone through the experiences that they may have gone through, any human might act the same way. I don't know if that is true. It could be true. When jumping off the Titanic...

My ex husband worked for the County for several years. He is a very hard worker and almost too nice... They hired him, laid him off, hired him, laid him off, hired him, laid him off, hired him again after four years even... The County never hired him on permanently where he could receive employee benefits such as medical, dental, etc. Meanwhile, his supervisor hired three of his freinds who had previously lived in Mexico, permanently. In the past ten years that man has hired about eight people from this country and given them permenant status. This particular supervisor is someone who's behavior is so out of whack and peculiar people just thought that he had a lot of problems and never opened his door. He was prone to freaking out and talking to himself, as if he was a little bit out of his mind. Maybe he was? There is a huge trend in California government public works and personnel to hire hispanics. Is California Mind Controlled? Is that too ourtrageous to think that California could be controlled by the mexican government? Or... Mexican-Reptilian agenda? Is that silly for me to think that or what? Hasn't there been a lot of ET UFO sightings in Mexico recently?

When you live around people who have populated your neighborhood and seemingly have little respect for other people which is blatently obvious as seen in their actions, a person can begin to have a slanted point of view. I never have been a prejudiced person. It doesn't matter who a person is or where they are from, if they are crude, disrespectful, rude, I notice.

The governor of Colorado recently had an article about how California is now "Mexifornia". It is an article entitled: "How to destroy the United States of America". It made me think about other things.

Recently a group of people who call themselves the Pangea World Community created a park in my town. They said it is a park for everyone and represented Unity. The community is founded by a man who's nick name is "Silos". When I looked into it the whole thing just seemed very vague to me. They talk about using "the force", and combine visualization with meditation and prayer. They erected a twenty foot cylinder which seems to be mirror stainless steel covered concrete pipe. A peaceful park which stands for unity sounds like a very good thing but I'm really not clear about it. The founder is from Argentina and even though this sounds like I'm picking on someone... I think it is connected with something bigger than prayer.

Yes I'm skeptical these days, what with the use of mind control, SCALER WAVE TECHNOLOGY and people who continue to fly their banners that claim that they own California and speak about how they want to take over the country. Mind control is a popular item and there is something that is called the mexican mafia. Yes that is a bit bothersome. It is challenging and I've worked with it in many ways trying to overcome the feeling but when I come home and park in my driveway and two minutes later five trucks park in front of my house and around throughout the neighborhood, four mariachi guys with guitars and trumpets pop out, others play their boom box ethnic music right in front of my house, and soon fifty people are in my street eating, drinking, and leaving garbage all over the street, running after their children, I kind of take issue. I would have thought that a mariachi band and lots of people like that would be a fun thing many years ago when it was quaint... but I didn't live here at that time. No one wants to address it because it might STIR THINGS UP AND GET THEM MAD AT US.... oh nooooo, we can't do that!

Here's a thought... If Reptilian ET's really want to take over the world, who's the best body snatching army target around? "La, la, la, la, le-le-le-le- la, la" ! Many of them (not all, of course!) already seem to want to take it over.
Uuuuhm, i can see this comes from a lot of frustration and wonder about the current situation over there. I feel very sorry for you, who seem like a good person and want the bes for everyone.

You say that the Mexicans look down on the Americans, but isn't it fact that most Americans do exactly the same with the Mexicans ?

Why haven't bush done anything about the illegal migration of about 1 million mexicans / year ?

No it isn't because they would be fir to serve in the army which would subdue the american people. I don't think it's some alien conspiracy to take you down.

Do you not realize the american corporate, financial and political elite are working at a rapid pace of implementing an American Union between the US, Canada and Mexico under the direction of the CFR ? Same currency, open borders and a joint constitution, eradicating your present (what's left of it anyways). Much like the EU.

I think this should be one of your main concerns atm, but they hide it and not much comes out into the media.

Their official website is: www.spp.gov

I made a post about it a while back: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3451

and there's a discussion going on in: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6559

CFR even have it on their own website: http://www.cfr.org/content/publicati...a_TF_final. pdf

Implemented by the year 2010!

WAKE UP! RON PAUL 2008

Last edited by umbrex; 30-07-2007 at 11:35 AM.
umbrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 12:34 PM   #4
cruise4

I have heard there is a Mexican nationalist movement. They think they have the right to the USA. Is this true? If so getting as many in, now, certainly makes sense for Martial Law imposition... as well as the North American Union.
Problem Reaction Solution. An illegal disatisfied minority is also useful for things like Drug Dealing Networks and other society destroying ventures.

You are just under attack by your own government. Same as we are.

I'm having a 'blow their effing heads off' day!
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2007, 12:52 PM   #5
umbrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
I have heard there is a Mexican nationalist movement. They think they have the right to the USA. Is this true? If so getting as many in, now, certainly makes sense for Martial Law imposition... as well as the North American Union.
Problem Reaction Solution. An illegal disatisfied minority is also useful for things like Drug Dealing Networks and other society destroying ventures.

You are just under attack by your own government. Same as we are.

I'm having a 'blow their effing heads off' day!
Tbh the incentive for introducing martial law won't come from a revolting mexican minority. If you see it in the light of American developing domestic politics, the AU seems more likely.

However, i have heard alot of rumors and there have been a few whistleblowers indicating something big might go down i august while congress is in recess. Something like a nuke on american soil. This will be used as incentive to strike against Iran. Cheney and Bush have their backs against the wall and are somewhat desperate. Cheney have pushed Bush into a military attitude towards Iran and it seems more and more inevitable.

Time will tell.

But the latest executive orders bush have signed gives him the right to a) confiscate or seize all values, investments or property if they find them in opposition to his iraq policy and b) gives him the power to run all levels of government and the private sector.
In case of martial law the US will become a full blown dictatorship!
Old 08-08-2007, 03:08 PM   #6
didgeridoo

Like this cup you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you the endless void unless you first empty your cup?

Last edited by didgeridoo; 08-08-2007 at 03:18 PM.
didgeridoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 03:30 AM   #7
nalencer

The reason our borders are not being guarded is simple: the North American Union. These immigrants are being allowed to pour across the border in order to integrate the US and Mexico. It's as simple as that.
Old 14-08-2007, 03:50 PM   #8
trumansho
Banned

I was just reading about one of the guys that was charged with shoting those four college student in Newark, NJ execution- style. Was an illegal immigrant who was let out on bail for sexual assaulting an minor twice. What has this country come to? Alot Mexicans, hate black people as well. That man should of never been free to begin with!
trumansho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 07:45 PM   #9
lapis

I live in southern CA too (with no medical insurance) wheresmyparachute, so I totally understand what you're talking about. Greed comes in all colors around the planet. It seems to me that white middle class america is being replaced. It seems rather obvious why.
Old 14-08-2007, 09:11 PM   #10
umbrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by didgeridoo View Post
Like this cup you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you the endless void unless you first empty your cup?

Their official website is: www.spp.gov

I made a post about it a while back: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3451

and there's a discussion going on in: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6559

CFR even have it on their own website: http://www.cfr.org/content/publicati...a_TF_final. pdf