Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 17-08-2007, 07:30 AM   #21
megafish33

Personally, I think it takes more of a stretch of imagination to believe that these people were the "ancient Israelites" than it is to believe in shape shifting entities...
megafish33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2007, 11:22 PM   #22
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

race is nothing more then a illusion. it is a polarity which does what it is meant to do. divide and maintain division. all races have had their hands in each others cookie jar. so everyone is to blame for this fucked up mess. a new light is about to shine upon us - ( metaphoricly speaking ) and we should be concentrating on preparing for that moment. instead of pointing fingers at each other saying 'you did this and you did that'. that's garbage We Are Infinite Oneness trapped in a illusionary dream world. which we believe to be real and which we make real but we are not in control of our dream world , our dream world is in control of us. and its been running a muck for far to long. its time to stop following these polarities around and time to start embracing some Oneness around here. because you are Infinite Oneness, I Am Infinite Oneness. and opposites are illusions which cause division that separates you from ' knowing ' that you are Infinite Love, Infinite Oneness. Infinite Consciousness, All-Possibility. that is the Only truth.
Old 20-08-2007, 07:14 PM   #23
logan 5

These guys are just the " black " verison of Chirstian Identity. The Blacks think there God's Elect. The Whites think there God's Elect. If your race isn't the chosen one..then your fucked. What a messed up way to go through life thinking your race is better than other's. I almost fell into that way of thinking..a long time ago.
logan 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 04:29 AM   #24
trumansho
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan 5 View Post
These guys are just the " black " verison of Chirstian Identity. The Blacks think there God's Elect. The Whites think there God's Elect. If your race isn't the chosen one..then your fucked. What a messed up way to go through life thinking your race is better than other's. I almost fell into that way of thinking..a long time ago.
Well I'm not going to argue who's god chosen people ,but black people been on this earth longer than anybody else. And every other race came from a black women.
trumansho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2007, 09:54 PM   #25
logan 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumansho View Post
Well I'm not going to argue who's god chosen people ,but black people been on this earth longer than anybody else. And every other race came from a black women.
If every race came from the black woman..how do you explain the reason white people exsist?
logan 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2007, 04:38 AM   #26
fccool

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan 5 View Post
If every race came from the black woman..how do you explain the reason white people exsist?
He said every other race.
fccool is offline   Reply With Quote