Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Old 21-02-2010, 06:30 PM   #21
bemore

Art throughout the years, has sometimes depicted strange objects in the sky. They could be anything, comets, thrown objects, birds or alien craft.

So throughout history people have witnessed and spoke about these things.

Which means that if it is a hoax then it goes back to caveman days and leads all the way to now.

I for one cant believe that seeing how big the universe is and how many potential other "EARTH" planets that are out there that we are the only planet that has biological creatures over it.

Lets see it from the aliens point of view. Humans have been around for around 200,000 years on the earth, so from then until now if they discovered us we are really still so primitive. I imagine that seeing how primitive we are they can study us at there will. We pose no threat to them seeing as we cant even leave our planet yet.

They would research us at our primitiveness and note how savage and unevolved we are. They may study this to better understand how there life was on there planets possible eons ago.

We can study animals now without them even knowing we are doing so. So whats to say that they cannot do this either????

What about the disclosure project??????

Old 21-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #22
the moral man
Banned

Dear itsallinus
kind regards
In response to your comments.

Quote:
For those that have there is reason enough never to stop questioning, searching for the truth and never a reason to accept it as 'just a hoax'. Peoples lives have been turned upside down by encounters, I am one of them, most never report what they see and you can see why, the wolves are always ready to pounce so the sheep stay quiet.
Could you tell us more about your Alien encounter and why it had such a profound impact on you?

Quote:
Are all these accounts that date back to cave drawings (apparently) all false? A controlled mind experiment? That would take a huge stretch of the imagination IF there were no 'aliens' and just humans creating the hoax. Even if all the evidence that dates back thousands of years were 'planted' false evidence, personal experiences go beyond just 'sightings' but involve many strange occurrences and oddities.
There were certainly strange beings of old, the fact that 20 foot tall giants have been dug up is proof of that.

Quote:
Not to mention personal experiences in Astral projection and the studies taken in the Astral that all add to the support for this to be either true or the most intricate, elaborate, extensive and technologically advanced hoax ever...and that would therefore come from humans that from what I have seen over the last few decades, are incapable of getting even simple tasks right...
Much of the Astral is filled with deception that caters to the visitor's own perception and request.
I am not ruling out the astral travels of Bob Monroe and The Author of Matrix V though.
My point is that we are always told about Aliens and never see them ourselves.
Even the 'Lizard Man' David Icke has never seen a shape shifting Reptile so you can't blame me for highlighting this in a discussion thread.
yours thankfully
John

Last edited by the moral man; 21-02-2010 at 06:40 PM.
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 06:54 PM   #23
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Bill Cooper did not go nuts.

What happened to him is he was Silenced.

Here is a video that shows how this happened and trust me it was no shootout as reported by the m edia

Everyone here knows the media is all lies

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...l_cooper18.htm

Yes, maybe, maybe not, what's important is he most certainly did not have "the whole truth" and his statements are assertions at best, I know my post will not be popular with his fanboys, but hey telling it how it is.

USA is a corporate body, it does have bases all over the planet, but it's still run by people and even if we can be evil and tricky enough, we're not running the world events by the book even though some wish and no they haven't been hoaxing all the weird shit that's been happening.
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #24
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
Art throughout the years, has sometimes

What about the disclosure project??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

Good post, but who funded the disclosure Project.

None other than Lawrence Rockefeller. Google it.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #25
mntruthseeker

It doesnt matter because both of us are right.

We all are entittled to our opinions and I happen to know I am very opinionated.

I think that Bill would even have to agree with you if he were still with us that he certainly didn't know everything.

I think alot have different parts of the stories. Many have gone crazy with the information that they carry and others with the help of TPTB's making them crazy.

Its not easy waking up and knowing the true story but what we need to hang unto is our own interpetation. We already have had "their" way shoved down our throats and pounded into our brains. Its our turn to decide

So I may disagree but I feel its important to hear others views

I have no time for the people that think they have all the answers and ignore those that they feel do not.

Blessings
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:07 PM   #26
romas

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
Good post, but who funded the disclosure Project.

None other than Lawrence Rockefeller. Google it.

Well an ol rich fuck wants to know whats up

Or maybe he just wants to collects all the brave people who decided not to obey orders and make sure they never get public, muhahahah
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #27
the moral man
Banned

Dear Friends
kind regards
Take a look at David Wilcock talking about Project Bluebeam and an Alien disclosure.

Wilcock talks about the Norway spiral lights being Project Bluebeam and then goes off on his usual tangeant about all of the other things that he usually covers.
This may be the most accurate detailed piece of information that Wilcock has discussed thus far.
The fact that UFOs and Project Bluebeam exist is no secret, but there have been no conclusive visual sightings of Aliens at all.
I put this here to add to the subject and for the reference of anyone who might not yet have come across this information.
yours thankfully
John
Old 21-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #28
consciousness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear Friends
kind regards
Bill Cooper is one of the greatest researchers of the UFO phenomena and believed in genuine UFOs originally due to documentation.
Eventually Cooper stated that UFOs are government creations and that the idea of Aliens was a government invented hoax to create an enemy that will bring about a World government through panic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DEiIq9_9OY

Do you think that Bill Cooper is right and that all of this talk of Aliens is a government created hoax which Hollywood promotes in movies and that alternate researchers are taking and running with it?
I am considering this as a new possibility because I trust Bill Cooper as one of the foremost researchers with both honesty and integrity being apart of his complete makeup.
What do you think about this?
I await your comments.
yours thankfully
John
Bill Cooper is brilliant. I have a 3 hour long talk of him.
He could mean to say that the alien hoax is the fear that the aliens might harm us. That's another fear mechanism instilled by the government into the people.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:19 PM   #29
twistedconcept

Are there other forms of life in the universe? Possibly. Is there intelligent life that's able to control earth? I've not seen any evidence. If a superior race wanted to take over, they'd have done it by now.

It's well known that using a fake alien invasion was on the cards. Reagan talked about it in his speeches. John Dewey and H.G. Wells both wrote about it. The Club of Rome thought of using the idea but didn't think enough would go for it, so they settled on Global Warming.

I'd rather focus on the humans that are controlling events. There are a lot of charlatans out there that make big bucks promoting the wildest stories. I think a lot of people need entertainment. A lot can't accept that humans can be this evil and look for something more. I know from personal experience that there are people that would destroy every last person on earth to save themselves. Psychopaths don't feel empathy or emotion and have no problem destroying others to achieve their goals.
twistedconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #30
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post
Bill Cooper is brilliant. I have a 3 hour long talk of him.
He could mean to say that the alien hoax is the fear that the aliens might harm us. That's another fear mechanism instilled by the government into the people.
Dear consciousness
kind regards
Bill Cooper completely dismissed the Aliens and the idea of the governments visiting space in the broadcast below.

Bill Cooper also mentioned The War of the Worlds radio broadcast by Orson Welles in 1938 and how the successful panic caused by it inspired the elite to try something like this again.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4816308&hl=en#

David Icke states that they will do the same thing in The biggest secret, he states that Reptilians are already here and that the Alien invasion will be a hoax.
Both men say the same thing that the Alien invasion hoax will be used to enforce a World government on the dupes.
I certainly think that such a scenario is a real possible, but I am not sure whether it will happen or not.
yours thankfully
John
Old 21-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #31
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Most of the things is government=businessmen hoax . Marketing location location location
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #32
consciousness
Inactive

Moral Man,
Oh i missed that part. Regarding the invasion. Thanks for clearing that up. Makes all the sense in the world.

Cheers

PS. I can just see it now. We all look to the skies which probably will have a holographic illusion of some sorts, and while that's happening, reptilians, military soldiers and greys are in the streets rounding people up.

Last edited by consciousness; 21-02-2010 at 07:25 PM.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 07:32 PM   #33
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
Thanks for answering, you don't have to respond to this but just things to ponder...

But what about before, in the past, when no technology was available? Some stories were passed down through generations, kept in the family, how do we explain them? And what seems clear is that they are dominating us, they treat us like cattle in pens (we call them countries). Are we not being dominated already? Could knights who were told to have fought dragons (reptilian's?) just been fantasy tales? There are too many question's for us to assume its all a hoax...even if the truth is limited to a few accounts, it would be the truth and that would be worth looking for.
Historical stories interpreted as alien contact is not really good proof. People are often too quick to assign them as proof while ignoring other explanations

We are dominated but by humans.

For me its matters not either way, the result is the same
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 08:14 PM   #34
the moral man
Banned

Dear Friends
kind regards
Here is a Bill Cooper broadcast from 1995 debunking the idea of NASA going to Space.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3743187&hl=en#

Bill stated that all of the Moon landing that was taped was done in a Hollywood studio and this may very well be true.
I found this broadcast to be most interesting and I would recommend it to the forumers here.
yours thankfully
John
Old 21-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #35
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
Dear michaelangelo
kind regards
Project Bluebean is what the elite may use to project the images of various Messiah's in the Sky, but I can't see them using this wildcard.
Bill Cooper has seen a UFO even though he didn't believe in Aliens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvXnA6iWpE

Aliens are always beings that are talked about and never seen.
It is no different than parents telling their kids about the tooth fairy and of course no kid ever sees one.
Father Christmas and the Tooth Fairy always appear at times when the kids are asleep.
It could be that the above myths are for kids and the Alien myth is for adults.
Look at the majority of 'researchers' that talk about Aliens, they are nothing but idiots for the most part.
yours thankfully
John
My friend also saw a flying disc. I think strongly Einstein was used to bend physics with his spacetime gravity to stop us looking in this direction.

Discs would be to rotate material inside. IMO rotating mass possibly creates an inertial gravity field that if powerful enough repels normal gravity along the spin axis
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 08:17 PM   #36
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Historical stories interpreted as alien contact is not really good proof. People are often too quick to assign them as proof while ignoring other explanations

We are dominated but by humans.

For me its matters not either way, the result is the same
Yes assrape is an assrape no matter by whom only size matters
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #37
nutrition

Both of Bill Cooper's ideas are true. Most of the stuff we see here on earth are government based.... this does not mean that aliens from other planets and dimensions do not exist. The government, according to a few ex-NASA astronauts (like Edgar Mitchell & Gordon Cooper) have mentioned their experiences with non-earthly intelligences/UFOs and told of how our government has back-engineered many of them.

Unfortunately Bill Cooper was murdered before any of those revelations were made extremely public. He was definitely onto Blue Beam and government craft in order to create a staged invasion - however this does not mean that we are alone in this universe.

You also have to remember all of the evidence and historical accounts that support flying alien craft, alien beings, and 'gods' dating back to Sumer and Egypt. Unless the United States government went back in time.

Anyway, Bill should have stuck with his first notion and not have dismissed it so easily later on. It really frustrates me when people try to explain away UFO encounters as Blue-Beam. Yes, Blue Beam exists, and yes - so do extraterrestrials.

... of course this will become all too apparent in the next few years
Old 21-02-2010, 08:40 PM   #38
the moral man
Banned

Dear Friends
kind regards
Here is Bill Cooper on Shane Eden's "The UFO Connection" show.

I feel that Bill Cooper was such a great conspiracy theorist that his memory must be kept alive on this forum and also as an example of what is currently missing in the Truth Movement.
yours thankfully
John
Old 21-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #39
sh3lly

I don't know. I saw what I thought was an alien manifest in front of me while I was in bed. It was over me and looked kind of like E.T from the movie, but larger and harder looking. Not as cuddly as E.T. But it looked like a version of the gray alien people talk about. All I saw was the face right in front of mine and it was telepathically telling me "you're different, you're special," I think in an attempt to calm me down or mesmerize me, but it didn't work. I think I was mentally probed, but I knew it didn't think I was special, and in a few minutes, it dematerialized, and that was that. Actually, I reached out to try and touch it and that is when it vanished. Never came back (least not that I know).

Now maybe it was a hallucination, but it seemed real. I think the possibility is greater that there are other beings existing in other densities/dimensions, but it is definitely possible they are out there in our density/dimension, way out there "somewhere." Jacques Vallee's theory is that they come from other dimensions, not from our physical one.
Old 21-02-2010, 08:57 PM   #40
deca

I think what bill said in the original video is true ....look how the alien belief has been used to hind experimental/stealth aircraft , exotic weapons ,human implants testing, mind control etc...very convenient to blame "ET" for these abuse of human rights and secret black projects

also

http://www.susanblackmore.co.uk/journalism/ns94.html
Published in New Scientist, 19 November 1994, 29-31 Alien abduction
Quote:
Then came the emotions. Totally out of the blue, but intensely and vividly, I felt suddenly angry - not just mildly cross but that sort of determinedly clear-minded anger out of which you act - only there was nothing and no one to act on. After perhaps ten seconds it was gone but later was replaced by an equally sudden fit of fear. I was just suddenly terrified - of nothing in particular. Never in my life have I had such powerful sensations coupled with the total lack of anything to blame them on. I was almost looking around the little room to find who was doing it.

Of course, I knew that it was all caused by the magnetic field changes but what, I wondered, would I feel if such things happened spontaneously. What if I woke in the middle of the night with all those feelings? I knew I would want, above all, to find an explanation, to find out who had been doing it to me. To have such powerful feelings and no reason for them is horrible. You feel as if you are going mad. If someone told me an alien was responsible and invited me to join an abductees’ support group, I might well prefer to believe the idea; rather than accept I was going mad.

An explanation in terms of brain events would be better still. So, until we understand the brain better, and until we learn to accept that things that seem real need not be, we cannot blame people for interpreting their weird experiences as abductions.

One last thought. Persinger applied a silent and invisible force to my brain and so created a specific experience for me. He claimed he was imitating the basic sequences of the processes of memory and perception and that, by varying those sequences, he could control my experience. Could he have done it from a distance? Could it be done on a wider scale? Suddenly prospects of magnetic mind control seem an awful lot worse than the idea of being abducted by imaginary aliens.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 21-02-2010 at 09:01 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote