Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #121
eamon_an_chnoic
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Can you elaborate how they are obviously a CIA front for elite pedophiles?
The CIA, The False Memory Syndrome Foundation, and the Politics of Ritual Abuse

Quote:
Also what parts are you talking about where he supports the FMSF?
Did supertzar not source his RAW quote about no ritual abuse existing outside the Catholic Church?
eamon_an_chnoic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #122
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Hmmm, not thinking that the FMSF is genuine or thinking that its research is not sufficient enough is one thing but all this CIA stuff makes no sense to me... you only need to look at the way these powerful people can do what they want anyway, there is no need for them to do this... they can get away with it anyway as many cases show.. and if people like the CIA are behind it then why is it not a far bigger foundation with more backing from "CIA" funded people?..

I dont believe the CIA are paedophiles as such.. dishonest, agenda driven and often cold yes.. But i dont believe its a CIA creation... and there is no facts to back this and its almost like if one doubts something then "its the CIA!" ...

Quote:
Did supertzar not source his RAW quote about no ritual abuse existing outside the Catholic Church?
Actually no he didn't. He just said to check out Cosmic trigger which I have and it does not really bring up ritual abuse... although it goes go into subject on occult rituals quite allot..

but anyway, that was not really what i was asking.. I was talking about where he has supported the FMFS..

I think people have their own set ideas so when they here someone like RAW who might not favour them, he is an easy one for people to come up with assumptions about.. IMO.

Last edited by thirdwave; 23-09-2010 at 07:01 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:37 PM   #123
corruptus in extremis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 163
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I dont know if bumping an old thread is frowned upon but i thought i'd do it anyway .

I searched RAW on here as i have had him on my Amazon wish list for a while now but never had got around to ordering any of his books but after reading this thread i decided to finally order one.

I just ordered the Illuminatus Trilogy which seems to be the most popular in this thread and its also the cheapest on Amazon. I am sure i will enjoy it after what i have read here and if thats the case i could definitely see myself working my way through RAW's books.

I am looking forward to the book coming so i can get a start on it.

Last edited by corruptus in extremis; 04-04-2012 at 09:37 PM.
corruptus in extremis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 09:38 AM   #124
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corruptus in extremis View Post
I just ordered the Illuminatus Trilogy which seems to be the most popular in this thread and its also the cheapest on Amazon. I am sure i will enjoy it after what i have read here and if thats the case i could definitely see myself working my way through RAW's books.

I am looking forward to the book coming so i can get a start on it.
You're in for a treat! It's easily the best novel I've ever read. I really couldn't put it down. I've read it about 5 times since.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #125
bagatell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sierra Nevada, Spain
Posts: 937
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoking oceanus View Post
One of things i love about RAW is that he points out how conspiracies can be just as stupid and paranoid as many of them are truthful. If only more people on this forum and in the so-called "truth movement" would entertain this idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
And I really wish a lot of forum members would take notice of his ideas - particularly E-Prime (although that appears to confuse most people! ), I feel its regular use would make this forum a much more pleasant place.
Sorted.
__________________
Here Time turns into Space
bagatell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:46 AM   #126
codie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,927
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Thumbs up

Thanks for the info, I shall start with the Illuminatus Trilogy!
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:04 AM   #127
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corruptus in extremis View Post
I dont know if bumping an old thread is frowned upon but i thought i'd do it anyway .

I searched RAW on here as i have had him on my Amazon wish list for a while now but never had got around to ordering any of his books but after reading this thread i decided to finally order one.

I just ordered the Illuminatus Trilogy which seems to be the most popular in this thread and its also the cheapest on Amazon. I am sure i will enjoy it after what i have read here and if thats the case i could definitely see myself working my way through RAW's books.

I am looking forward to the book coming so i can get a start on it.

I have not read the whole book (long read), but it is a Fiction book with lots of innuendo coming from a clued up perspective on stuff.. Still very popular.

If you would like a book containing his own words and philosophy then "Prometheus Rising" is a GREAT book.

Last edited by thirdwave; 12-09-2012 at 11:07 AM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #128
codie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,927
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
I have not read the whole book (long read), but it is a Fiction book with lots of innuendo coming from a clued up perspective on stuff.. Still very popular.

If you would like a book containing his own words and philosophy then "Prometheus Rising" is a GREAT book.
I was going to go for the Illuminatus Trilogy because it was published before Prometheus Rising.

I like the way this guy thinks. The E Prime stuff I sort of already do a bit of that and thought it was some sort of OCD lol, and agree that science is flawed because they don't calibrate or understand how all the equipment/parts of the experiment work...ie: the human...and that's still flawed by their perception as its purely individual.

Ok which one should I read first......?
I've heard of Prometheus Rising before and it does sound really cool.

Last edited by codie; 12-09-2012 at 12:52 PM.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #129
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by codie View Post
I was going to go for the Illuminatus Trilogy because it was published before Prometheus Rising.

I like the way this guy thinks. The E Prime stuff I sort of already do a bit of that and thought it was some sort of OCD lol, and agree that science is flawed because they don't calibrate or understand how all the equipment/parts of the experiment work...ie: the human...and that's still flawed by their perception as its purely individual.

Ok which one should I read first......?
I've heard of Prometheus Rising before and it does sound really cool.
Personalty I think Prometheus Rising is the better introduction. Its more about his take on the human mind and how we turn into the people we are... he is a smart guy and found I had to read the odd page a couple times to get it...

Illuminatus Trilogy is meant to be great but is co written and is not a direct insight into his world views and stuff... so IMO maybe not the best introduction...
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #130
codie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,927
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Personalty I think Prometheus Rising is the better introduction. Its more about his take on the human mind and how we turn into the people we are... he is a smart guy and found I had to read the odd page a couple times to get it...

Illuminatus Trilogy is meant to be great but is co written and is not a direct insight into his world views and stuff... so IMO maybe not the best introduction...
Ok


Thank you!
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #131
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

You can't go wrong with the Cosmic Trigger trilogy either.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #132
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
You can't go wrong with the Cosmic Trigger trilogy either.
Yeah these will be my next read, although I still have Sex Drugs and Magick on the shelf!

Last edited by thirdwave; 12-09-2012 at 10:07 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #133
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Yeah these will be my next read, although I still have Sex Drugs and Magick on the shelf!
I have Prometheus Rising next in line on my to-read shelf.

I don't think it's possible to read any of his books, and come away the same person.

There's no finer way to shatter BS (belief systems).
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #134
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
I have Prometheus Rising next in line on my to-read shelf.

I don't think it's possible to read any of his books, and come away the same person.

There's no finer way to shatter BS (belief systems).
spot on, many in the conspiracy world may see him as a bit sarcastic and closed off to some ideas out there, but its not really the case, he just does not like to get bogged down by stuff no one really knows the ins and outs of... and is aware it can become a weakness...
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #135
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
spot on, many in the conspiracy world may see him as a bit sarcastic and closed off to some ideas out there, but its not really the case, he just does not like to get bogged down by stuff no one really knows the ins and outs of... and is aware it can become a weakness...
Yes, that's the thing; he was neither closed off to ideas, nor open to them.

Which, when you think about it, is the only sane way to look at things.

In the past, i've been 100% sure about some piece of information, only to have that belief shattered a few months later by a different perspective being pointed out. That 'different perspective' was in no way a part of my reality only a few months earlier!

Nowadays, because of the complete information over-load, it's becoming increasingly difficult to make sense of anything conspiracy related. As soon as something happens, there are dozens of unrelated theories all scurrying around, fighting for the limelight; each desperate to be known as the "truth".


As soon as one of these theories is latched on to, it then becomes a BS, or "belief system".
Once that happens, no opposing information or view gets a look-in; only stuff backing that BS up.

It's dangerous stuff, really.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 10:01 PM   #136
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Yes, that's the thing; he was neither closed off to ideas, nor open to them.

Which, when you think about it, is the only sane way to look at things.

In the past, i've been 100% sure about some piece of information, only to have that belief shattered a few months later by a different perspective being pointed out. That 'different perspective' was in no way a part of my reality only a few months earlier!

Nowadays, because of the complete information over-load, it's becoming increasingly difficult to make sense of anything conspiracy related. As soon as something happens, there are dozens of unrelated theories all scurrying around, fighting for the limelight; each desperate to be known as the "truth".


As soon as one of these theories is latched on to, it then becomes a BS, or "belief system".
Once that happens, no opposing information or view gets a look-in; only stuff backing that BS up.

It's dangerous stuff, really.

Totaly, I see alot of people go the other way, its shocking as one minute they are .. 9/11 is an inside job and beware of this and that..... then because they became reliant on one idea... you see then years later after watching a few other vids.... 9/11 was how it was... dont listen to the conspiracies... and they go around in a circle..

its the same with Alien stuff.... people are ever too deeply reliant on it and make a religion out of it... or they bounce the other way and assume its all CIA bullshit.

And neither is open minded..

I do have beliefs and I trust or do not trust things.. but I try not to build my life's outlook on those beliefs i cant be certain about... and just work with what you got. RAW did help me with that.

The truth is great, but why be a slave to it?
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 11:30 PM   #137
codie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,927
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
You can't go wrong with the Cosmic Trigger trilogy either.
Cool, thanks.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 01:50 AM   #138
georgedorn
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 44
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

universities should have a humanities class covering R.A.W's work..such a great thinker. program yourself with his books and watch your intelligence skyrocket!


prometheus rising is a good place to start

Last edited by georgedorn; 29-04-2013 at 01:52 AM.
georgedorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.