Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 01-09-2017, 08:30 AM   #7221
caoimhin
Premier Subscribers

Default Issues accessing David's webite

Hi there,

I'm a long term follower of David's work, and also a fairly long term member of the forum (never posted before)... the reason I'm posting today is to find out if anyone else is having issues accessing David's website..... doesn't matter which browser I use, still the same error message -

"oops, there seems to be a problem"

By the way.... anyone going to the Edinburgh event in November?

Slán

Caoimhin
caoimhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:53 AM   #7222
getagrip
Inactive

Sorry to read you've been having access problems. I was having major issues as well until I found a suitable browser.

I will forward your concerns on to our WM to rule out problems with your account settings.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 09:04 AM   #7223
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoimhin View Post
Hi there,

I'm a long term follower of David's work, and also a fairly long term member of the forum (never posted before)... the reason I'm posting today is to find out if anyone else is having issues accessing David's website..... doesn't matter which browser I use, still the same error message -

"oops, there seems to be a problem"

By the way.... anyone going to the Edinburgh event in November?

Slán

Caoimhin
Welcome and enjoy You will love the presentation! I am in Australia so I am not going but we did come across to the first Wembley.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 05:38 PM   #7224
caoimhin
Premier Subscribers

Talking Edinburgh event

My son and I are looking forward to Edinburgh..... we both also travelled to see David in Manchester in January.... excellent stuff!
caoimhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 09:31 PM   #7225
Justin_abrahamson
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TertiaParte View Post
Hi Justin, welcome among us. It depends by what you are looking for. But remember, the best answer always come from within.

It ends up being an aryian child/human sacrifice ritual.... Ash Toreth/Dagan/Moloch and possibly sacrifice of the first born again moloch
Justin_abrahamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:51 AM   #7226
TertiaParte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_abrahamson View Post
It ends up being an aryian child/human sacrifice ritual.... Ash Toreth/Dagan/Moloch and possibly sacrifice of the first born again moloch
Hi Justin. Not sure of what you mean. What I mean is that if you realized to be victim of mind control, you should be aware now of how they did it. What helps me a lot is not to believe but gathering. Collect as many as possible information from as many as possible sources and always ask yourself "why" things happen. You will slowly see the common points to come out and being connected. Look at the big picture because the details are often traps. As David says, it depends by how you perceive things. We use to say: "The Devil is in the details", but what is the actual meaning of it?
Have a great day

Last edited by TertiaParte; 03-09-2017 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Spelling-Sorry for my English
TertiaParte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 08:23 PM   #7227
ZedThou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Welcome everyone!!!

yes for those of us AWAKE we can see this and YES its quite bad!!!

Welcome!
Thanks...soz about the editing thing - it's gone from my post - I'm not used to forums and am just about getting used to the format of this site.
ZedThou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 04:51 PM   #7228
JumpRogue

Default Jump

I remember ( like many people ) when I was a kid I seen David on the wogan show and he said he was the son of god and I thought to myself, fair enough, if David believes this then that is a good thing for him. What I found mean is people's reaction to him, the laughing, the scoffing, and he sat there and continued on bravely. It inspired me to continue bravely. For many years I was blinded and ofc the net was not as big as it is now. Now I am back on track with someone that inspired me. Just a tiny Thank you to David xoxox
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 12:59 PM   #7229
XENOZEX

Default Consciousness Enlightenment

Greetings.
I've discovered Mr.Icke on 16/9/2017 on a youtube video. I've abandoned social media long time ago because of some reasons.

Mr.Icke, you are a what I used to call a 'Revelation' two years ago when I got my consciousness enlightenment, when everything in my consciousness was connecting back to back , one by one. I got a 'shitload' of information all packed in one to decode day after day.

I've been very surprised to see how accurate you explain everything in the same orders I've learned the subjects you are talking about (2 years ago) in this video : (( David Icke - Saturn Isn't What You Think It Is Either )), I can confirm your words at 100%.

Someone gave me a good lesson when I've discovered about my consciousness, he told me : Nothing happens for nothing, nothing is told for nothing, follow your natural instinct and senses. I've been sent to see your video in this humongous matrix.

I just want to thanks Mr.David Icke for his great courage and dedication.
XENOZEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 05:00 PM   #7230
screamingeagle

Welcome XENOZEX
Old 20-09-2017, 08:12 PM   #7231
oneriver

XENOZEX, welcome.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 11:53 AM   #7232
purpleC

Red face Hello.....

I'm a newbie to this forum, but not new to questioning the world...... I have been listening to David and others for some time now. Looking forward to discussions and open minds, sadly missing in mainstream, C
purpleC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 03:07 PM   #7233
zenithpayne
Premier Subscribers

Hello, I have been following David for a long time but this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone remembered an incident in the early 2000s when a female pimp for the rich and famous was going to let out the secrets she knew, but died a few days later. A "friend" was then quoted in the mainstream media that she was distressed over the matter when she clearly wasn't.
zenithpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 08:39 AM   #7234
quentin_ann
Premier Subscribers

Hello,

My name is Annie. I am not new to David's work but very new to internet and am only doing this with the help of my I.T teacher but would very much like to talk to like minded people. So please help I only have my teacher once a week.
quentin_ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 09:19 AM   #7235
getagrip
Inactive

A warm welcome to all our new members.
Old 27-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #7236
CHIPSTERO7
Premier Subscribers

Default Hi :)

I've been follower of David for a long time and I'm happy to be a part of his community
CHIPSTERO7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:45 PM   #7237
micifell
Premier Subscribers

Default micifell

Hi everyone, Definitely new at this forum lark , anyway lets go . First time I came across David Ike was in 2012 , I had just installed Netflix , watched a documentary called Zeitgeist The Movie , and found it very informative. From there got a link for things I might like, one of which was David Ike live at Oxford ,so I watched it ,that was it for me I was hooked ,at last I found someone talking about things I thought I was the only one thinking about. I had never heard of David before then, no Wogan show nothing, and ive been listening to him ever since and others of course , you know what its like once you discover something , you cant leave it alone , and so its gone on from there really . Joined this group a year and a half ago now and hoping to make a difference in the world, ( one can only hope ). Any way that's me , don't know how often i'll come on here but thought i'de make a start.
micifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:59 PM   #7238
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIPSTERO7 View Post
I've been follower of David for a long time and I'm happy to be a part of his community
Welcome CHIPSTER07.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi everyone, Definitely new at this forum lark , anyway lets go . First time I came across David Ike was in 2012 , I had just installed Netflix , watched a documentary called Zeitgeist The Movie , and found it very informative. From there got a link for things I might like, one of which was David Ike live at Oxford ,so I watched it ,that was it for me I was hooked ,at last I found someone talking about things I thought I was the only one thinking about. I had never heard of David before then, no Wogan show nothing, and ive been listening to him ever since and others of course , you know what its like once you discover something , you cant leave it alone , and so its gone on from there really . Joined this group a year and a half ago now and hoping to make a difference in the world, ( one can only hope ). Any way that's me , don't know how often i'll come on here but thought i'de make a start.
Welcome also Micifell. You're not the only one
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto

Last edited by oneriver; 01-10-2017 at 06:48 PM.
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #7239
micifell
Premier Subscribers

Hi its me again back on here already. Looks like ive come on as email protected , but put my username as Micifell , anyone know how to change it ? or i'll just have to be known as email protected.

Last edited by micifell; 01-10-2017 at 05:28 PM.
micifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:36 PM   #7240
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi its me again back on here already. Looks like ive come on as email protected , but put my username as Micifell , anyone know how to change it ? or i'll just have to be known as email protected.
Weird! Will sort that out for you now.