Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 14-06-2018, 10:02 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Police release emails showing conspiracy to censor DI

Under the freedom of information act the police have released emails between themselves and an unnamed party , showing police were actively involved in having a speaking venue cancelled ...

the full release is here .... https://admin62b4b.davidicke.com/wp-...ter-001550.pdf

They show emails from an unnamed party saying David is a "holocaust denier", but offering no proof ....

Legal action is the only way to deal with this
... it maybe a hassle and a chore , but it's the only course open .

The police's remit is not to judge who or who will not be allowed to speak ... The implication is that at those DI talks they were not able to close, a law is being broken ... if so they should make arrests!

https://www.davidicke.com/article/48...mation-release
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 10:35 AM   #2
elshaper

ah, Looks like they are busy digging their own hole....
You know when you are in wrong, no matter what you do to patch things up, the hole gets deeper and deeper.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 01:39 PM   #3
bamboozooka

i hope a foi has been put in to leicester police and council now.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 11:03 PM   #4
mranderson

bloody hell

so the Police are actively engaging in shutting down Icke speaking events based on pure lies and libel / slander ?

that's what it is , libel / slander

and LMFAO @ some idiot in those emails saying he doesn't have much public support

if you are reading this Mr Invisible , I can promise you Icke has more readers and support than you can possibly imagine

I've met people from all over the world who have listened to or read Ickes work

and you know what ?

every year I speak to more and more people who know who he is and what he says

twenty years ago not so much , ten years ago not so much but these days ?

LMFAO @ not much public support

total fantasy land

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2018, 08:18 AM   #5
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
bloody hell

so the Police are actively engaging in shutting down Icke speaking events based on pure lies and libel / slander ? .....
https://www.davidicke.com/article/48...ill-let-know-c

Today's headline article covers most of the points raised here so far bar the fact that though units concerned with terrorist threats must quite legitimately protect sources giving information but that need shouldn't be used as a loophole for anonymity for people/organisations pursuing other agendas.

Waste of police time and the public purse.

Last edited by serpentine; 15-06-2018 at 08:19 AM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2018, 08:58 AM   #6
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Surely any party who has suffered a loss due to unfounded accusations being made is entitled to sue the complainant?

Di books, and every venue & anyone who lost out through these cancellations should be legally entitled to compensation from this unnamed party & should request their details in view of prosecution.
Old 15-06-2018, 09:51 AM   #7
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
bloody hell

so the Police are actively engaging in shutting down Icke speaking events based on pure lies and libel / slander ?

that's what it is , libel / slander

and LMFAO @ some idiot in those emails saying he doesn't have much public support

if you are reading this Mr Invisible , I can promise you Icke has more readers and support than you can possibly imagine

I've met people from all over the world who have listened to or read Ickes work

and you know what ?

every year I speak to more and more people who know who he is and what he says

twenty years ago not so much , ten years ago not so much but these days ?

LMFAO @ not much public support

total fantasy land
...and...might I add....
They (strangers) do not laugh at you that he's so and so or that guy who talks about reptilians. They see the message he has given out which is how this world is controlled...is that right? That is the case with me.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 15-06-2018, 09:52 AM   #8
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Surely any party who has suffered a loss due to unfounded accusations being made is entitled to sue the complainant?

Di books, and every venue & anyone who lost out through these cancellations should be legally entitled to compensation from this unnamed party & should request their details in view of prosecution.
Especially their claim is unfounded or inaccurate....i.e. lies.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 16-06-2018, 06:33 PM   #9
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
...and...might I add....
They (strangers) do not laugh at you that he's so and so or that guy who talks about reptilians. They see the message he has given out which is how this world is controlled...is that right? That is the case with me.
well they know about the idea of reptilians for sure but then again they know about UFO's as well

that's how I all ways bridge that part of the conversation

they know UFO's / aliens are highly likely so whats the big deal about the idea of different dimensions and different species in the different dimensions ?

and anyway it's not only Icke who makes the case for reptilian races on the Earth

did Icke go back in time and tell all these different cultures to make these figurines and art work ? lol

did he go to ancient Japan and tell them to get cracking ?

and then go back to Sumeria in his time machine and tell the Sumerians to start making almost identical figurines and associated mythology ?

Icke is some kind of wizard for doing all of that isn't he ?

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2018, 11:45 PM   #10
decim

Did dinosaurs/reptilians go extinct or evolve into a 'missing link'.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 08:20 AM   #11
oz93666

Default Further developments between DI and the police

This from DI Headlines today ....

DI..."My questions sent to Norfolk Police Chief Constable Simon Bailey in the wake of the Freedom of Information revelations about working with third parties to deny my free speech"

"Mr Bailey ... I wish you to explain your force's extraordinary behaviour in conspiring with a third party or parties to deny my freedom of speech and the right of free assembly..... "

The letter is fairly long and raises 11 separate issues.

I have to say I don't think this approach will get very far. Firstly it will not get to the attention of the public ...But secondly the officer is hardly likely to say "Yes you're right David .. we made a terrible mistake" ... it aint gonna happen , he will defend his actions and those of his officers.

This case needs to come before a judge ... even the judge rules against David, at least it will be in the open for all to see what's happening to free speech in the UK.
Old 17-06-2018, 12:15 PM   #12
elshaper

Agree oz.

Not just exclusive to police but most of the corrupt organisations won't admit to their mistake or bending the rule to serve the elites UNLESS, you've exposed them with evidence to the point and you corner them that there is no no answer left than to say YES we were wrong.

Asking questions and these soft approach will not work. Asking question means that you've given them an escape route to waffle on. You'd have to boil the option of answers down to just two. Never give them a chance to waffle on, YES or NO will only do.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 18-06-2018, 10:31 PM   #13
raburgeson

They have this game fortunately that they can control anyone and they attack continually until someone knuckles to their will. Once they start playing on someone they are hooked and can't kill this person. Remember the post why hasn't the reptilians have David killed? Because he is a game piece. He does not fall to temptations. He fights fair and investigates. He never stops fighting. They can hold in contempt every person that can be coerced as failure of the human species but, David Icke is proof of their own failure as long as he resists them.
raburgeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 11:17 AM   #14
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
They have this game fortunately that they can control anyone and they attack continually until someone knuckles to their will. Once they start playing on someone they are hooked and can't kill this person. Remember the post why hasn't the reptilians have David killed? Because he is a game piece. He does not fall to temptations. He fights fair and investigates. He never stops fighting. They can hold in contempt every person that can be coerced as failure of the human species but, David Icke is proof of their own failure as long as he resists them.
That's so true. If they are hooked, why would they kill to finish their 'enjoyment' or supply of their energy produced by worry, anger etc etc?

But there is pain spot exist in opposite team.
Hit it hard right there and they'll stop. I found out that soft approach never stops narc or psychopaths. Trust me I've been there and I am ready to hit it hard if they ever again and I don't care if they end up licking the wound. Remember, if you are on a mission and if someone is trying to drag you down, it is your responsibility to stick to your mission. If anybody come against you to stop your mission, you need to deal with it and not let them carry on. No authority will help you so you need to take it into your own hands. Basically, this is a power struggle and hopefully if you remember who you are you are powerful!!

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 21-06-2018, 06:28 AM   #15
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Under the freedom of information act the police have released emails between themselves and an unnamed party , showing police were actively involved in having a speaking venue cancelled ...

the full release is here .... https://admin62b4b.davidicke.com/wp-...ter-001550.pdf

They show emails from an unnamed party saying David is a "holocaust denier", but offering no proof ....

Legal action is the only way to deal with this
... it maybe a hassle and a chore , but it's the only course open .

The police's remit is not to judge who or who will not be allowed to speak ... The implication is that at those DI talks they were not able to close, a law is being broken ... if so they should make arrests!

https://www.davidicke.com/article/48...mation-release
Well David has obviously experienced attempts at financial deprivation enforced by the police. That is an own goal for those who brought this about, insofar as public awareness is concerned.

Well, just who are the holocaust deniers? - Let us see -

Who is running the Holocaust Museum?
Why have certain high definition certified and stamped photographs taken by the Official Liberation Army photographers been locked up in that museum and kept from public viewing, and removed from public domain when they are important for understanding the purpose of the financial deprivation caused during that war, and those who funded it?
Oh Dear! It would seem that would be a massive own goal too if it were exposed - best to keep it locked up behind closed doors.

Let us see now - who was operating shipments of heavy goods from Boston?
Why were U boats always present there?
What was the Boston connection to Hitler's agenda?

Oops -- spilt too many beans there, silly me!
After all, we don't want to go around accusing people of being "holocaust deniers", do we?

Bye the way - the police's remit is to do what the crown tells them to do. (Her Majesty's Constabulary) - as are the Courts

Last edited by grimstock; 21-06-2018 at 06:35 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2018, 09:40 AM   #16
elshaper

What's in the U-boat?
A stash of gold?

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 21-06-2018, 03:20 PM   #17
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
What's in the U-boat?
A stash of gold?
That's possible too, no doubt!
Old 22-06-2018, 03:31 AM   #18
oz93666

Default Latest from DI Headlines today

Still no reply or even acknowledgement by Norfolk Chief Constable to my questions about his force working to deny my freedom of speech - as their own emails confirm

(Perhaps he's out to lunch , his photo gives that impression ...oz)

If anyone wants to politely ask Chief Constable Simon Bailey why the silent treatment - this is his email: [email protected]

His Twitter is @CCNorfolkPolice

.............................................***** **************************........................ ............

I've just sent this email ....

subject ...Infringement of David Icke's free speech

Chief Constable Simon Bailey !! The world is awaiting your reply to reasonable questions recently sent to you by Mr Icke..
It is not the remit of the police in this country to make the decision who and who shall not have free speech .

If Mr Icke is breaking the law at his talks then arrest him , otherwise stop responding to unsubstantiated allegations by pressure groups ...

... yours sincerely..... Andrew Hale

Last edited by oz93666; 22-06-2018 at 03:35 AM.
Old 22-06-2018, 07:12 AM   #19
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Well done, Oz - don't give them ideas, though.

Unfortunately, it does rather look like freedom of information may have passed him by.