Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 24-01-2019, 09:53 AM   #1
PathogenAlpha

Default MI5 dirty Tricks : Former first minister Alex Salmond arrested

Just in;

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ister-arrested

quote ;

Alex Salmond, the former first minister of Scotland, has been arrested by police and will appear in court on Thursday afternoon.

Salmond has been under investigation by Police Scotland following a confidential investigation by the Scottish government into allegations by two women that he sexually harassed them several years ago. The Scottish government sent their final report to police in August last year.

A Police Scotland spokesman said: “We can confirm a 64-year-old man has been arrested and charged and a report has been sent to the procurator fiscal.”

end of quote.

Long term members here know that i cover all the shit that happens in Edinburgh.

And i can tell you that there is no way that Salmond could have done this; In the paranoid fishbowl that is Edinburgh he would have been under constant surveillance everywhere he went. Media, MI5, military.

Everywhere.

Also keep in mind he would not have done anything to sabotage Scottish Independence. He would have been incredibly disciplined.

I have no doubt i have my mind this is MI5 dirty tricks. MI5 has a brief to maintain the British union. Acting against Salmond would come under that brief.
PathogenAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 03:31 PM   #2
sparkplug

Maybe it's a warning to Sturgeon to shut up about a 2nd Scottish referendum whilst all this brexit shit is going on?

Salmond always comes accross as creepy and smug.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 03:52 PM   #3
hayed joe

See how it goes. Jimmy Savile DJ'ing for the first big Beatles tour didn't put me off listening to The Beatles.
If Salmond is guilty then at least that's the blackmail leverage removed from Independence leverage?
Well until the next misconduct. And the next misconduct. And the one after that. And the one after that!

Further: Putting your faith in politicians and political parties may result in blindness having leverage over YOU!!

Last edited by hayed joe; 24-01-2019 at 03:56 PM.
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2019, 01:34 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
Maybe it's a warning to Sturgeon to shut up about a 2nd Scottish referendum whilst all this brexit shit is going on?
no sturgeon seems to be against salmond on this

salmond has been working for RT which might upset some people

sturgeon doesn't want independence; she wants scotland helplessly ensnared in the EU which is about as far from independent as you can get especially as the EU keeps pushing for greater and greater integration

What sturgeon wants is the sublimation and ultimately the dissolution of scotland
Old 27-01-2019, 04:21 PM   #5
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

salmond has been working for RT which might upset some people

scotland
I think that could be the crux of the matter, Salmond isn't towing the government line of Russia bad, what better way to discredit him than a good old fashioned sex scandal.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2019, 03:52 PM   #6
ivand

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...-alex-salmond/
ivand is offline   Reply With Quote