Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 09-02-2019, 12:45 PM   #561
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

If any of you people think these two pictures are different people, it's time you went to the clue shop!!

So obvious it's ridiculous
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 12:53 PM   #562
truegroup

Speaking of Oz and his stupid analysis.....try this one:

http://www.audioforensicexpert.com/s...y-is-not-dead/

Wired "analysis" kicked to shite!!!....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_LiyvEErMc

Last edited by truegroup; 09-02-2019 at 01:18 PM.
Old 09-02-2019, 01:15 PM   #563
truegroup

Old 09-02-2019, 01:17 PM   #564
truegroup

OK?

We done now? Or does anyone want to fire stupidity blanks at this idiotic thread?
Old 10-02-2019, 06:35 AM   #565
kiwi_

I don't think anyone's suggesting that Faul is from Liverpool
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 08:43 AM   #566
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
I don't think anyone's suggesting that Faul is from Liverpool
Ok. So he's got a faultless scouse accent exactly like Paul, I mean EXACT as tested by voice patterning. His singing voice is as unique as it gets.

See that pile of evidence just above....you going to comment on it?
Old 10-02-2019, 04:08 PM   #567
kiwi_

The pictures? most of them are pretty good comparisons.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:30 PM   #568
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
The pictures? most of them are pretty good comparisons.
They all are. Same person.

The voice analysis was perfect too. As for oz's shite facial analysis....the video above destroys it.

Last edited by truegroup; 10-02-2019 at 07:31 PM.
Old 10-02-2019, 07:51 PM   #569
techman

I don't think it's hard for someone trained to pull off any other persons voice or accent.

Regarding the above photos, id say the two bottom are of the same person, unless one has been retouched to look like the other. They both share the same shaped eye brows and eye shape. However, the one above it on the right to me doesn't look like the same person as ones below: very thin arching eye brow, which is very distinctive and noticeable, as well as longer/thinner face. Can eyebrows be changed and trimmed to that style?. I'd say the Paul with the beard is the Paul that we have known to have brown/hazel eyes, the one with the rounder face.

Last edited by techman; 10-02-2019 at 07:57 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 08:50 PM   #570
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I don't think it's hard for someone trained to pull off any other persons voice or accent.
Complete rubbish... speaking voice...reasonably close but singing? Never in a million years.

Quote:
Regarding the above photos, id say the two bottom are of the same person, unless one has been retouched to look like the other. They both share the same shaped eye brows and eye shape. However, the one above it on the right to me doesn't look like the same person as ones below: very thin arching eye brow, which is very distinctive and noticeable, as well as longer/thinner face. Can eyebrows be changed and trimmed to that style?. I'd say the Paul with the beard is the Paul that we have known to have brown/hazel eyes, the one with the rounder face.
They are the same person. Give it up ...this is a bullshit hoax right from its origin.

Last edited by truegroup; 10-02-2019 at 08:51 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:15 AM   #571
kiwi_

I'm not a PIDer personally, but's pretty hard to deny that later Paul in this comparison has a longer upper lip. The weaker jaw and differently angled ear could probably just be put down to shadowing and head position.

Old 11-02-2019, 08:30 AM   #572
techman

I'm not a PiDer either, used to consider it but i don't think the Billy Shears replacing original Paul could ever work convincingly n terms of surgery (what we are supposed to believe). There are subtle differences between many photos of Paul throughout the years, and it's possible it's because we are looking at twins. And I know people will scream "Paul never had a twin..his brother his Mike, and if he did we'd have known about him and people who grew up knowing the family would have known there was a twin".

One thing that bugs me regarding The Beatles is that there seems to be very few photos of them when they were growing up. As far as I know, no photos exist (in the public domain at least) showing them at school. Everyone has at least one class photo, (there are Elvis class photos you can find), but I haven't come across any showing Paul or the others. That maybe nothing important but it is abit odd if you ask me.

The most curious facial observation between "the two" for me is the eye brow shape and style. Alot of publicity photos - and some film footage, show Paul with quite prominent arching brows which arch over his eye, yet at other times they are quite relaxed and straight. Even when you show expression in your face like smiling or laughing, I don't think your eye brows can change shape like that. Unless he shaved his brows and stuck on fake ones.

Last edited by techman; 11-02-2019 at 08:47 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:53 PM   #573
supertzar

Last edited by supertzar; 11-02-2019 at 06:06 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 09:03 PM   #574
techman

If all this PID conspiracy is nothing but a load of nonsense, just a joke rumour that got out of hand, then why do we get Sir "Paul" being referred to on numerous occasions as Bill, Billy or William?. The scene in Give My Regards to Broad street in which Paul walks into a recording studio office and is introduced by another man as "William", not Paul but William is one example. There's also been times in public where people have called him that, one video I saw where George Harrison's widdow says "Hello Billy" as clear as day.

Then we have lots of moments in interviews etc where Sir Faul refers to the Paul in the early days in a third person context, as if to mean he's talking about someone else not himself. When he walks into the barbers in that James Corden Carpool Karaoke episode, sees his supposedly younger self in a photo, why does he say "HE'S having HIS haircut" instead of saying "look, I'm having my haircut"?.

Last edited by techman; 16-02-2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old 16-02-2019, 10:11 PM   #575
truegroup

Quote:
If all this PID conspiracy is nothing but a load of nonsense, just a joke rumour that got out of hand, then why do we get Sir "Paul" being referred to on numerous occasions as Bill, Billy or William?. The scene in Give My Regards to Broad street in which Paul walks into a recording studio office and is introduced by another man as "William", not Paul but William is one example. There's also been times in public where people have called him that, one video I saw where George Harrison's widdow says "Hello Billy" as clear as day.

Then we have lots of moments in interviews etc where Sir Faul refers to the Paul in the early days in a third person context, as if to mean he's talking about someone else not himself. When he walks into the barbers in that James Corden Carpool Karaoke episode, sees his supposedly younger self in a photo, why does he say "HE'S having HIS haircut" instead of saying "look, I'm having my haircut"?.
I have no idea what you are talking about. If all of that were true do you never consider how bloody daft and contrived your interpretation is

Point me to a few of those observations. Can you not see from the voice print analysis, pictures etc. that it is the same person? It's madness to dispute it.

Last edited by truegroup; 16-02-2019 at 10:13 PM.
Old 17-02-2019, 04:22 PM   #576
kiwi_

Quote:

In Broad Street Paul is being introduced to a guy named William, Olivia Harrison says "hello babes" but the video has a subtitle saying "hello Billy" so people believe that's what she said.
Old 17-02-2019, 04:27 PM   #577
kiwi_

Honestly, I don't know how the fuck anyone could listen to this and think they're hearing the name Billy. Who pronounces Billy with an S?

Old 17-02-2019, 04:30 PM   #578
white light

Stuart Sutcliffe was replaced by a guy called Paul McCartney, although there was already a Paul McCartney in the band at the time. So there must have been two of them. Pete Best was replaced by Ringo. Pete wasn't dead though, just restin'.

Last edited by white light; 17-02-2019 at 04:41 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 06:47 PM   #579
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Stuart Sutcliffe was replaced by a guy called Paul McCartney,

No he wasn't.

Quote:
although there was already a Paul McCartney in the band at the time. So there must have been two of them. Pete Best was replaced by Ringo. Pete wasn't dead though, just restin'.

5 became 4. Not rocket science
Old 17-02-2019, 06:49 PM   #580
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
No he wasn't.
Yes he was. Sutcliffe's replacement on bass guitar was Paul McCartney.

Quote:
5 became 4. Not rocket science
Lol. The walrus was Faul, looking through a glass onion.

Clearly the line “them freaks was right when they said you were dead” from Lennon’s How Do You Sleep, indicates someone stating that Paul was replaced by Faul (otherwise why use the word “freaks”?), rather than someone pissed off with his old friend for splitting up the band.

Last edited by white light; 17-02-2019 at 07:30 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote