Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 30-12-2008, 07:56 PM   #41
kimball13

I just want to thank you Kingmonkey for reminding my of the Tablets of Thoth, i havent looked at them for some time ive ben a bit preoccupied,,,,i will say though that it was some of what i read years ago that helped me immensely to better understand what i was looking at. The weird thing is i have a atristic depiction of a Kingmonkey(crown and all)up on my wall.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #42
kimball13

i wonder hayyyyyy king of the monday key=kingmonkey, ya never know kinof a key to the work week to get ya out of bed on monday, a key to the pupose, hey then there is the playfulness of monkey's, it seems they even enjoy grooming when they arnt playing,,,,,,,maybe its one of those weird cosmic lessons learned that may be for one's own selff or to be shared but how do you know unless you share a vision or lesson,,,,,,the elder's spoke to me and told me sometime's the vision a person recieves is for someone else it is for them to find that person and share the vision, that makes it a vison for two realy, both for the messanger's on his or her journey and the lessons and what not they recieve from the journey the for the reciepient of the vision message with a map of the journey they are about to take,,,,,,,,,and that can be like a monday morning and ya need a cup of coffeee as the key to get started so that make's a cup of coffee a monkey at time's i gues i got a bit of sense of humor and imagination but i like to think that angels have a similar sense, so as not to take themselve's so seroisely,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i thought of all that when someone called me a monkey boy, my responce was without me ya cant start your work weak and you will starve, your wife will want time alone, your kids will be home because without monday there is no school weak, so if im a monkey boy i will just go ask dadddy monkey to just hide the key, so ya i like being a monkey boy, or are you refering to the blue guy that hangs out with the monkeyking,,,,,,,,,,ya bluekings and monkeykings hang out, so if i act like dads freinds boys then cool i like them alot better than you ahole's........sorry about that just a bit of comic relief, when i read thoth i just get a bit playfull and comical.......kinda like a kid with one of his favorite toys
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
Old 31-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #43
drael

Ive been looking into the pyramid clues recently, from the ETOT.

Theres a passage, which ends in a wall, which with the key of the seven lords, one may open to reveal thoths UFO, which is supposed to be able to defeat almost anything.

Also, by lying north and south facing for one hour a day, your meant to be able to fight off aging?

Plus of course the mention of the annunuki, the dark brotherhood, and an interesting key regards to truth. People will turn it into religion, and so it will be, but this will allow the truth to emerge once more. To the profane, folly is wisdom, etc...

Cant keep my eyes of this text, even over years.
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #44
brainfreeze
Inactive

I'm intriqued.

If true, I wonder if the spaceship is somewhere here...

http://www.crystalinks.com/sphinxfacts.html
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #45
marpat
Inactive

I am an occultist and have heard of these tablets and what they contain seem quite good to me. The only question I would have from a conspiracy angle would be why do these exist within the mystery traditions if such traditions were created as a method of mind control by the elite? why would they teach something that could be their undoing? for me the asnwer is obvious.

For me the answer is that the elite do not control everything, and that included mystery traditions, which have long been oppressed.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:04 PM   #46
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by drael View Post
Ive been looking into the pyramid clues recently, from the ETOT.

Theres a passage, which ends in a wall, which with the key of the seven lords, one may open to reveal thoths UFO, which is supposed to be able to defeat almost anything.

Also, by lying north and south facing for one hour a day, your meant to be able to fight off aging?

Plus of course the mention of the annunuki, the dark brotherhood, and an interesting key regards to truth. People will turn it into religion, and so it will be, but this will allow the truth to emerge once more. To the profane, folly is wisdom, etc...

Cant keep my eyes of this text, even over years.
Maybe that is due to aligning yourself to the natural magnetic forces of the earth. I think the idea would be that you are putting yourself into line with the magetic flow.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:55 AM   #47
kguk

Quote:
This seems to be true. I dont think it stops aging but it seems to slow it down. Try it.
kguk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:11 AM   #48
kimball13

i knew it, how do i know if its a pearl is im throwing and am i so arrogant, to think someone above or below swine, is also a very arrogant stance

from tablet 3: Be thou not proud, O man, in thy wisdom. Discourse with the ignorant as well as the wise. If one comes to thee full of knowledge, listen and heed, for wisdom is all.

go figure thank God someone else thought of that and i dont have to prove that one now i can just say go argue with something around 36,000 year old.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #49
drael

Quote:
I'm intriqued.

If true, I wonder if the spaceship is somewhere here...

http://www.crystalinks.com/sphinxfacts.html
Dude, thats exactly the sorta thing ive been looking for, thanks. I remembered seeing some underground passages once, but couldnt find them. Yes the passage that ends with a wall, its not in any of the pyramids that i can tell (at least not the big one), which suggests its underneath. Be an interesting find!!!

I thought about the gap between the spinxes legs being the corridor that ends in a wall. The diagram calles that plate thingy "thothmes tablet", and shows in leading down a secret stairwell to a temple. Where the hang did that diagram come from!!??.

Quote:
Maybe that is due to aligning yourself to the natural magnetic forces of the earth. I think the idea would be that you are putting yourself into line with the magetic flow.
Ive been trying it, just occasionally. Does seem to have a vitalising effect of some kind. A bit of a commitment though for one hour a day (i think thats how often he says to do it). Still im curious, seems like some of the keys/practices in there are quite plain to understand and very powerful. I beleive he explains it as maintaining polarity within the self/body, by using the earths polarity...

Quote:
This seems to be true. I dont think it stops aging but it seems to slow it down. Try it.
Have u tried it? It does seem to do something...at least for me...

Also other vague musings

> the sphinx faces the rising sun, is that a reference to sungazing (it watches the sun every morning as in rises, there may also be allusion to this at the end of chapter 11 - its says "raise ur eyes and look at the sun" - roughly), or just the symbology of the sun (also important, of course). Always hard to tell here, whats metaphor, and what is a literal clue.

> The tablets say that thoth "sleeps in amenti", while his soul incarnates physically, and he travells to the higher realms. It almost seems like amenti has physical characteristics seperate from an afterlife. I was thinking it could even be a virtual reality enviroment in a mega computer, or something else. This would fit with it having physical location (under pyramids), but maybe i think too much...

Either way, i dont think it sounds like conventional afterlife type talk........

>Also, tablets mention lying in the sarcophagus in the kings chamber, which i bet u cant really do, and travelling to the higher realms from there...

It got me thinking about sensory deprivation. Anyone here tried "travelling" while in a sensory dep chamber or similar? Alot of ancient peoples used cats cradles and similar for sensory dep, and im starting to think that its a bit different from other trance, perhaps more powerful in a way...

Quote:
from tablet 3: Be thou not proud, O man, in thy wisdom. Discourse with the ignorant as well as the wise. If one comes to thee full of knowledge, listen and heed, for wisdom is all.
It also says round there "follow thy heart", and "speak little, listen much". Some really good basic advice in there...

Last edited by drael; 04-01-2009 at 11:37 AM.
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #50
kguk

Quote:

Have u tried it? It does seem to do something...at least for me...
It was never intentional. My bed had been aligned that way for years. Probably at least a decade. Im a dodgy sleeper and it seemed to be the direction which i had the least trouble with. Anyway im 26 now and i look about 18-20 lol. Ive watched people around me age while i never seem too. Im not joking anyone who has asked my age have always paused for a moment when i tell them. Sometimes i still get IDed for alcohol.

A few months ago i got a new desk for my pc, its quite big with shelves so i moved my room about and changed the direction of the bed. Ive noticed a change in my appearance since. Not a great change just a slight change. I didnt even think about it until reading your post.

Of course this doesnt actually prove much but after reading your post it clicked. Could just be genetics or something but then no one else in my family looks younger than they are to the extent that i do.

Think i'll rearrange my room back
kguk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:45 AM   #51
generalkenobi

Hello !

Does anybody have an idea how to pronounce exactly the names of the Seven Lords or the words of power?

For example: Untanas or Quertas: Where is the accent in these words? Or maybe it is pronouced like a mantra - slowly and with power?

I'm sure that in ancient Atlantis they had a different way of saying, of pronouncing the words and names - a way that can help us to really activate their power (of course, you have to be on the right place as well).
generalkenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:10 PM   #52
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalkenobi View Post
Hello !

Does anybody have an idea how to pronounce exactly the names of the Seven Lords or the words of power?

For example: Untanas or Quertas: Where is the accent in these words? Or maybe it is pronouced like a mantra - slowly and with power?

I'm sure that in ancient Atlantis they had a different way of saying, of pronouncing the words and names - a way that can help us to really activate their power (of course, you have to be on the right place as well).
Google is your friend:

http://www.sacred-journeys.org/artic...rdsoflight.pdf

Seems the pronunciation is not important.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:21 AM   #53
generalkenobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
Google is your friend:

http://www.sacred-journeys.org/artic...rdsoflight.pdf

Seems the pronunciation is not important.

Thank you for this great article! I'll look at it right away!
generalkenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #54
thefaan

Default too many things wrong with it

Quote:
Of course some new age peddler channeling thoth does not equal thoth.
Thank you, drael, for that thought.

Last edited by thefaan; 24-01-2010 at 11:20 AM.
thefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #55
weltauge

the excercise in tablet xiii:

"One hour each day shalt thou lie
with thine head pointed to the
place of the positive pole (north).
One hour each day shalt thy head be
pointed to the place of the negative pole (south).
Whilst thy head is placed to the northward,
hold thou thy consciousness from the chest to the head.

And when thy head is placed southward,
hold thou thy thought from chest to the feet.
Hold thou in balance once in each seven,
and thy balance will retain the whole of its strength."

Any idea of interpretation for this one: "Hold thou in balance once in each seven" ?
weltauge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 03:11 PM   #56
tinyint
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltauge View Post
the excercise in tablet xiii:

"One hour each day shalt thou lie
with thine head pointed to the
place of the positive pole (north).
One hour each day shalt thy head be
pointed to the place of the negative pole (south).
Whilst thy head is placed to the northward,
hold thou thy consciousness from the chest to the head.

And when thy head is placed southward,
hold thou thy thought from chest to the feet.
Hold thou in balance once in each seven,
and thy balance will retain the whole of its strength."

Any idea of interpretation for this one: "Hold thou in balance once in each seven" ?

Last edited by tinyint; 20-03-2011 at 03:14 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2011, 04:50 PM   #57
weltauge

yeah, thanks! i thought of the seven chakras as well. So once you focus on the lower three plus the heart and the other time you focus on the upper three plus the heart.
weltauge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #58
saty

Tablet XIII

Great is the secret yet easy to master,
giving to thee the mastery of time.
When upon thee death fast approaches,
fear not but know ye are master of Death.

Relax thy body, resist not with tension.
Place in thy heart the flame of thy Soul.
Swiftly then sweep it to the seat of the triangle.

Hold for a moment, then move to the goal.
This, thy goal, is the place between thine eyebrows,
the place where the memory of life must hold sway.
Hold thou thy flame here in thy brain-seat
until the fingers of Death grasp thy Soul.
Then as thou pass through the state of transition,
surely the memories of life shall pass, too.

Then shalt the past be as one with the present.
Then shall the memory of all be retained.
Free shalt thou be from all retrogression.
The things of the past shall live in today.

What is the heart and flame of the Soul?Also what is seat of the triangle and brain-seat represent here?

Last edited by saty; 03-08-2011 at 01:59 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote