Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 08-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
gooseone

Talking A personal "Nature of Reality"

Anyone ever contemplated the "Nature of Reality" is quite personal ?

For now , eventhough not always to everyones liking ,
it's a personal experience.
I have tried to make sense of mine and i feel compelled to share my conclusions.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/105311456/...Human-Behavior
I hope it is atleast entertaining for anyone reading.
Thx.
gooseone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #2
evarett

I follow a personal "nature of reality".
I am sure many people come to this realization if they follow a certain train of thought.

once you do.
understanding what you "experience" is much more enjoyable and the clarity is better then ever.
evarett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #3
sacredrealm

By "personal natre of reality" do you mean you set your own rules/boundries almost?
sacredrealm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:01 AM   #4
gooseone

Yes , everyone has their own set of boundries and limits.
Like parents , or that the way everything is experienced at a given
momemt is severely limiteded by everything that has presided that moment ( or enriched if you will ) , also people tend to differ in weight , so the abiding of gravity is also quite personal. .
Old 10-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #5
sacredrealm

yeah!

So would you say one can do anything, in a sense if they personally believe it and not listen to anything that tells them otherwise?

I know some boundries serve us pretty well most of the time. Like gravity, as you said hah.

But one thing that Ive been interested in recently is the idea of our physical form not being so "fixed". For example being able to change your personal appearance (if you so desired) in some way with the mind haha.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:01 PM   #6
gooseone

Uhm , i am probably going to dissapoint you here.
There seem to be a bunch of "mystic powers" which can be had , yet they are not of my interest. , and therefore i would not know.
You "are" actually limitless and boundless yet you seem to be having a human experience which just isn't as much fun without some rules it seems.
Playing something different is usually without the human awareness thingy.
If you would be willing to take an honest look at yourself to figure your personal reality out ( which can be done ).
I would point to investigating why you feel the need for spicing up your reality as it is now and what those desires can tell you.
Also, you would need a very clear notion on the "me" that would actually be able to do such a thing.
It's also a fun ride , yet i have a hunch you are not in the mood for such a ride at this point in time. Luckily these forums should provide lots of entertaining bits that will suit your interests.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:12 PM   #7
sacredrealm

Well,
According to ideas such as "epigenetics", and what people like Bruce Lipton say, our conscsiousness can change or DNA and "default setting" if you like.
I find that interesting anyway.

That would explain we are not prisoners or being ruled by something, but have truly creative power.

Last edited by sacredrealm; 12-09-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #8
gooseone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredrealm View Post
Well,
According to ideas such as "epigenetics", and what people like Bruce Lipton say, our conscsiousness can change or DNA and "default setting" if you like.
I find that interesting anyway.

That would explain we are not prisoners or being ruled by something, but have truly creative power.
Sure , look at English cab drivers growing grey mass when they are studying
the streets of London.
But if you think you are a prisoner or are being ruled , it mainly has to do with your perception and your idea about how things should be.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #9
sacredrealm

Yeah!
Interesting.

And I dont think I am a prioner!

But the idea of being a prisoner of your hereditory or current body is the acceptd belief generaly which I am saying with this new evidence seems to be wrong.

Last edited by sacredrealm; 12-09-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:17 PM   #10
gooseone

That would imply people being a victim of their own breath.
So who is being the victim ? , and what is the reality of that notion ?
Would you agree that it would not make much sense to make claims of
"desiring freedom" and all sorts of other expectations without first making sure
( and i mean 100% sure ) who this inherent self is that seems to be making these claims ? If that is not clear , how could you take any desiring or craving serious ?
Seeing it can feel like being imprisoned , the body will take over when there is need for food, survival or oxygen. So what is actually in control of your body ?
Old 12-09-2012, 08:24 PM   #11
evarett

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseone View Post
"desiring freedom" and all sorts of other expectations without first making sure
( and i mean 100% sure ) who this inherent self is that seems to be making these claims ? If that is not clear , how could you take any desiring or craving serious ?
Seeing it can feel like being imprisoned , the body will take over when there is need for food, survival or oxygen. So what is actually in control of your body ?
by living the moment one step at a time.
with the memories and experience being your abilities.

in one moment you may not know the full truth, but that doesnt meant its going to be forever like that.

just remember. belief and non belief is not stuck just because something may not be 100% true.
evarett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:26 PM   #12
sacredrealm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseone View Post

Well,
According to some people, those times when the body takes over would be subconscious survival insticts.

BTW there are atleast two people Ive looked into who have gone years with no food.

Also according to some, the subconscious beliefs make your reality, in a sense.

They would say that changing subcoscious beliefs could change it.

Some say that if you can imagine yourself doing or being anything, then you can.

Last edited by sacredrealm; 12-09-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:51 PM   #13
gooseone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredrealm View Post
Well,
According to some people, those times when the body takes over would be subconscious survival insticts.

BTW there are atleast two people Ive looked into who have gone years with no food.

Also according to some, the subconscious beliefs make your reality, in a sense.

They would say that changing subcoscious beliefs could change it.

Some say that if you can imagine yourself doing or being anything, then you can.
I was not trying to argue you , not at all , i was trying to point where you could potentially look for any issue that might be percieved as such

(@ evarett , i am aware that "truth" isn't to be brought down to a coherent regular human interpretation , and although i am curious , i do not hold beliefs.)