Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 02-10-2007, 11:28 PM   #21
clipwip

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
On the inside
Click to enlarge
Whoa! That is fucked up. If that's a real photo, his cooch looks pretty convincing.
clipwip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:30 PM   #22
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipwip View Post
Whoa! That is fucked up. If that's a real photo, his cooch looks pretty convincing.
It is a real photo. You can also see the mastectomy scars on his chest. His name is Loren Cameron.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:37 PM   #23
clipwip

Quote:
It is a real photo. You can also see the mastectomy scars on his chest. His name is Loren Cameron.
What?! That was originally a woman?!?!?!?!? No fucking way! I see the scars. Are you sure that's from a masectomy?
Old 02-10-2007, 11:50 PM   #24
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipwip View Post
What?! That was originally a woman?!?!?!?!? No fucking way! I see the scars. Are you sure that's from a masectomy?
Yep. Google his name and read all about him.

Here's another one...

Tom McGlone to Melanie McPryce

The body is merely a vessel in which to have this life experience.
I don't want anyone to think this is a "tranny" thread.
That's not my intention.
The point I'm trying to get across is that people shouldn't get too caught up...
...in 3D renditions because they aren't as real as the soul and spirit.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:38 AM   #25
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
You are right! i agree with you totally and have expressed this to friends that seem to go gaga over outside appearances! And to only discover that the person was SHIT!
That's unfortunate. I've known a few really beautiful people that were even more beautiful on the inside.

I dunno, maybe they were just beautiful to me

So, maybe give the beauties another chance. You might find a true gem amongst them.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:59 AM   #26
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousbutterfly View Post
I used to think outside appearence was real beauty, i was so wrong!! i think karma put me in situations in where i had to learn that wasn't true, for example all my ex bfs were beautiful but were horrible, treated me bad etc and so were the beautiful girls i meet. now i find beauty as from coming from the inside. i get very attrachted to people who have great personalities. you know the kind of people that you meet right away and they are just attractive?
I love to admire beauty, whether it be in nature or art. For me, humans are no different. I can spend hours watching people. None of my boyfriends or my (two) husbands looked alike. I don't go for a look. I find that I'm attracted to people that I can learn from, that aren't wired for cruelty, and that can make me laugh.

So, yeah, we can all appreciate beauty, but it's not a guarantee that it's beautiful on the inside.

I think the people you described got trapped in the 3D version of themselves.

The good news is that once all the lower energies are gone, people will be much nicer to themselves, each other and to the planet and all her inhabitants. It's going to be a really wonderful thing, eventually. It will get worse before it gets better, but it will get better and then we will all be beautiful

Old 03-10-2007, 02:18 AM   #27
tinmenace

Jerusalem Cherry

Amanita Muscaria

How beautiful they are. But if you eat either one...you could die. They're poisonous.

Old 03-10-2007, 02:23 AM   #28
gorgeousbutterfly
Inactive

Quote:

I love to admire beauty, whether it be in nature or art. For me, humans are no different. I can spend hours watching people. None of my boyfriends or my (two) husbands looked alike. I don't go for a look. I find that I'm attracted to people that I can learn from, that aren't wired for cruelty, and that can make me laugh.

So, yeah, we can all appreciate beauty, but it's not a guarantee that it's beautiful on the inside.

I think the people you described got trapped in the 3D version of themselves.

The good news is that once all the lower energies are gone, people will be much nicer to themselves, each other and to the planet and all her inhabitants. It's going to be a really wonderful thing, eventually. It will get worse before it gets better, but it will get better and then we will all be beautiful

Yes, i am the same way. i love and appreciate beauty. but loving and appreciating beauty is one thing , and taking beauty as value compared to their being is another. a more physically beautiful person doesn't equal more valuable. and that is what we are conditioned to think. beauty=value, and thats just so wrong.
gorgeousbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 02:42 AM   #29
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousbutterfly View Post
Yes, i am the same way. i love and appreciate beauty. but loving and appreciating beauty is one thing , and taking beauty as value compared to their being is another. a more physically beautiful person doesn't equal more valuable. and that is what we are conditioned to think. beauty=value, and thats just so wrong.
You're right. Unfortunately society sells a standard of beauty, which so many strive to achieve. Some take it too far and look so different than before "enhancement".

Cute Meg Ryan...before...

Meg Ryan after surgery...not as cute, imho...it doesn't even look like her anymore.

So, what is this 3D fixation we are sold in magazines, on TV, in the movies? Is this an attempt to divert energy from inner work? Yes, I believe it is.

Old 03-10-2007, 05:59 AM   #30
clipwip

Quote:

Meg Ryan after surgery...not as cute, imho...it doesn't even look like her anymore.

Oh man! what a shame! Meg was a beauty. I haven't seen a picture of her since she disfigured herself. But, she's still attractive.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:09 PM   #31
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:

You're right. Unfortunately society sells a standard of beauty, which so many strive to achieve. Some take it too far and look so different than before "enhancement".

So, what is this 3D fixation we are sold in magazines, on TV, in the movies? Is this an attempt to divert energy from inner work? Yes, I believe it is.

yep, without the spackle, one can see the scales!!!!!
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:43 PM   #32
kesdin
Inactive

That's a dude who got an artist of a doctor to make an artist's make of a physically beautiful woman! Even though that dude is one jacked up individual to have himself mangled to fit the artists vision of a beautiful woman! I applaud the doctor-artist for his artwork, truly marvelous. Ofcourse, a beautiful personality is irreplaceable.
kesdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:47 PM   #33
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesdin View Post
That's a dude who got an artist of a doctor to make an artist's make of a physically beautiful woman! Even though that dude is one jacked up individual to have himself mangled to fit the artists vision of a beautiful woman! I applaud the doctor-artist for his artwork, truly marvelous. Ofcourse, a beautiful personality is irreplaceable.
Not sure which on you're talking about but you're right. An artist indeed.
Old 13-10-2007, 09:03 PM   #34
challand

This thread wasn't very nice to my confidence in my sexuality. LOL Damn... much better than those episodes of Maury I've watched when I couldn't reach the remote.

"I want to go out of this world like I came in, screaming and covered in blood."
challand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2007, 09:04 PM   #35
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by challand View Post
This thread wasn't very nice to my confidence in my sexuality. LOL Damn... much better than those episodes of Maury I've watched when I couldn't reach the remote.
LOL. Maybe it shouldn't matter

Old 21-10-2007, 04:48 PM   #36
tinmenace

Test your visual skills HERE

Original thread

Old 21-10-2007, 06:09 PM   #37
tinmenace

Default Optical Illusions and Phenomena

Face among beans - Do you see it?

Spoiler HERE

Last edited by tinmenace; 21-10-2007 at 11:58 PM. Reason: spoiler
Old 21-10-2007, 10:42 PM   #38
challand

Otters are so f'n cute! lol I can't believe I stared at a pile of beans for so long... probably won't do that again before I die. lol I think I see it... it is little and somewhat evil looking.

"I want to go out of this world like I came in, screaming and covered in blood."
challand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 10:53 PM   #39
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by challand View Post
Otters are so f'n cute! lol I can't believe I stared at a pile of beans for so long... probably won't do that again before I die. lol I think I see it... it is little and somewhat evil looking.
I know it right!

I know, Otters are adorable.

Old 21-10-2007, 11:50 PM   #40
clipwip

Quote:
Face among beans - Do you see it?

No. please reveal...