Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 12-11-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
ladybird
Banned

Arrow David Icke's Talk At Barcelona's Biggest Bookstore

Thought to share this

David Icke's Talk At Barcelona's Biggest Bookstore
The Night Before His Big Event In The City

Enjoy!

And circulate far and wide: http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/4...nt-in-the-city

Last edited by ladybird; 12-11-2010 at 08:27 AM.
ladybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
ladybird
Banned

David Icke Newsletter Preview

FANTASTIC PROGRESS …

… AND THE CHALLENGES AHEAD

The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out on Sunday

In the last month particularly, since I left home for New York, I have seen a new stage in the awakening as a whole new and potentially enormous group of people begin to cross the line and see that apparently random injustice is really calculated and coordinated injustice.

These are the people who have observed the grotesque unfairness and inequality in their own communities and the world in general, but have perceived this to be the result of human greed alone, almost a natural state of the greedy and unscrupulous seeking to exploit the masses for wealth and power.

On one level that is true, but more and more people are now beginning to realise that the foundations of this injustice are not ‘natural’, but globally enforced.

They are coming to the vital, perception-changing, life-changing realisation that the forces that manipulate their own communities and countries are the same forces that are doing the same in every community and country. It is a point I have stressed over and over in the last month: those dictating the lives of Americans are part of the same global network imposing its will upon the Portuguese and Spanish.

As ever more people in this ‘sense of injustice’ mindset start to connect the dots and see how it is all coordinated, the potential for bringing down the house-of-cards Control System becomes limitless.

And it is beginning to happen, though this is just the start.

Walking out in Barcelona. Different language, same message, same response.

http://www.davidicke.com/amember/signup.php
Old 14-11-2010, 04:38 AM   #3
poorbutterfly
Inactive

People are waking up to the problems, but does Icke have any answers?
poorbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 08:09 AM   #4
ladybird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorbutterfly View Post
People are waking up to the problems, but does Icke have any answers?

Did you read a book written by him?
Did you watch a video of him?

The answers are within you already.
You only need to allow yourself to remember them.

Old 14-11-2010, 08:14 AM   #5
mycharona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybird View Post

Sure, but it's easier to troll the DIF instead.
mycharona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #6
poorbutterfly
Inactive

Quote:

That's not what I meant. I've read nearly every book by him and listened to many interviews. I can't watch youtubes, though, because they trigger my dizzy spells

Anyway, an email friend that I forward his newsletters to, who does not come to this forum, asked me if Icke has answers. I'm not going to tell her to read his books - people consider that a cop-out. You can either tell them he has answers or he doesn't. She wants a summary of what we are supposed to be able to do about the Illuminati, NWO, etc. He would only have needed to write one very short book if the only answer is it's already all inside. She and I both know that, but what does he keep going on and on about if it's only to rile us up or scare us?
Old 14-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #7
poorbutterfly
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycharona View Post
That's a VERY unfair judgement. I have defended him many times to other people and always send out his newsletters to share with other groups of people. I asked a fair question because it was asked of me. I meant it sincerely. You assumed I meant it sarcastically. Who's the troll?

Last edited by poorbutterfly; 14-11-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 14-11-2010, 06:15 PM   #8
ladybird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycharona View Post
I agree.

Old 14-11-2010, 07:59 PM   #9
mycharona
Banned

Quote:

That's correct. For DI or anyone else to dictate solutions becomes another form of social control.

DI and AJ are careful to espouse principles maximizing human freedom rather than dictating what to do.

As far as principles DI has stated many times that he supports people doing what interests them, as long as it does not harm others.

If certain posters had done their research, they wouldn't be trolling the forum. But hey, sitting down and reading, or going to the library, that's too much to ask sometimes. Sheesh.
Old 14-11-2010, 08:20 PM   #10
mycharona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorbutterfly View Post
That's not what I meant. I've read nearly every book by him and listened to many interviews. I can't watch youtubes, though, because they trigger my dizzy spells

Anyway, an email friend that I forward his newsletters to, who does not come to this forum, asked me if Icke has answers. I'm not going to tell her to read his books - people consider that a cop-out. You can either tell them he has answers or he doesn't. She wants a summary of what we are supposed to be able to do about the Illuminati, NWO, etc. He would only have needed to write one very short book if the only answer is it's already all inside. She and I both know that, but what does he keep going on and on about if it's only to rile us up or scare us?
Asking someone to read is NOT a cop out. If they are not willing to sit down and read (wow, that sounds so difficult and exhausting), or worse yet, go to a library to find the book for free, there is nothing more you can do.

You are not there to babysit them and hold their hand. They are adults who can educate themselves. So can you, without making false accusations or implying that DI is trying to "scare you."

He makes no such effort. If his ideas "scare you" then you are free to ignore him.

I don't necessarily agree with everything DI writes or states, but I don't feel the need to engage in a passive aggressive phony "debate" either.