Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 04-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #21
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Despite the title, this thread is about science, but by the end of the thread, hopefully one will see that science and religion are deeply interconnected...

The main body of this thread is going to be focused on the research that a scientist named J. Craig Venter has produced.

Now, what was Obama giving this most prestigious award to JC Venter for?

Well, Venter was the first scientist to successfully map the genetic code of humans..But he wasn't happy with that. He wanted to "create" synthetic life...

What is Venter's motivation?

The atheists have jumped on board with this, attempting to discredit God. They say, "see, man can create life!". But, Venter still needs a living cell as a host for his synthetic life, or as he has named it, Synthia. Gotta love how the word Sin is in the word, Synthia. The name of the beast will be full of blasphemies...

Venter, is a hardcore atheist...

So, May 20th, 2010, exactly one month before the Horizon Disaster, Venter announces he has created synthetic life. He has even formed a company called Synthetic Genomics. Synthetic Genomics is funded by Exxon, and some of the largest investors are,

Now what would BP be doing investing in synthetic genomics??
The answer lies in algae.

Furthermore, Venter want to put his Synthia in vaccines.

Now, here's where it gets really creepy. Venter has put a watermark into the genetic code of Synthia..and before I post what he put into the code, I would like to remind readers of Revelations...

Revelation 13
15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

OK, so you can't buy or sell without the mark, or the name, or the number....

What is in the (water)mark of Synthia?

Many things like...

Within the genetic watermark of Synthia, is the name of the beast, Synthia.

Now, why watermark the genome? For one, so he can patent it and make money off of it. But more scary is, because if someone is "infected" with these synthetic cells, the can tell if you have the (water)mark or not. And if you haven't taken the Synthia based vaccine, according to the new health care bill, your DNA will not show the watermark, and you won't be able to buy, or sell...

Now, as Venter has said, this is completely controlled through computer software. Once a person is infected by this synthetic life, it self replicates, until the entire person it has infected is actually a
synthetic person, effectively creating a planet of zombies that can be controlled through a software program beamed world wide through Satellite and HAARP technology..

Now this has not been without controversy. Even in the scientific world, scientists are sounding the alarm, even going as far as saying this could be the end of the world as we know it...

Now, I posted where JC Venter needs a massive amount of algae to produce his goal...Hmm, where can we find a massive amount of algae...Let's take a look at the latest satellite image of the Gulf of Mexico...

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/4...9_lrg_full.jpg

Hmm, Thad Allan couldn't find any oil?? The green stuff, is algae folks. Once there is enough algae, they are going to release Synthia, and then you will see the beast rise out of the sea, literally.

So the technical name for Synthia is JVCI syn1.0 Doesn't JCVI = 666 ?

Click here for full size cartoon: http://www.etcgroup.org/upload/body_...tory_of_lg.jpg
I see where you going with this, it far more complex, how ever the timeing dose seen right.

How ever I have a problum.

If we dont use what we know, to solve the problums. We all are lost, so we ride a slippery path.

The Beast Of Revelation Is Named Synthia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Synthia is the nickname for a bacterium created by a synthetic genome in 2010 by a team at the J. Craig Venter Institute. The team synthesized a modified version of the Mycoplasma mycoides genome (a circular chromosome of about 1.2 million base pairs) and implanted it into a DNA-free bacterial shell of Mycoplasma capricolum. The resulting organism dubbed "Synthia" was shown to be self-replicating.

The creation of Synthia was a step in the team's Minimal Genome Project, an effort to create a synthetic organism of minimal genome size.

to under standing the Mark of the beast

You should know

You be well versed in the old =
They know Revelation is special time of endless change, the time of Gods return to earth < it good ), and in todays light of day techno and hyper active media, < its great ).

But you take someone like St. John from that time, would see all of this world as Evil. He could not dream, of such wasts of humanity, it has to be witnessed.

then you go to.

Book of Thessalonians 1
Book of 2 Thessalonians why these to books, they were writen after the all the events. very telling story for those that understand. it also recomfurms many older values of the old testament. which we see reinforced in to imagery of today.

Book of Mark why the book of MARK, Mark shows us in the light of to day, man has enemy. He presents, Christ in battle with Satan, he presents and unconvenchial heaven, ( which he states basicly, there are many sharp weapons in heaven. I'm try to find this line I cant rightly think of the passage gos off hand)

This is a fact that on this site 1 person on the site can confurm. Yes I seen Edge weapons in what can be percived as heaven. This statement if seen by St John, he would look at that statement as evil from his time. he see the world from his time, what important to him from that time, relating the imagery for that time. Which is about this time.

Mark 1:10
As Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove.

I think this about sums that up dont U
Mark 1:9-11

The Baptism and Temptation of Jesus
9At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan. 10As Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. 11And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."

Mark 11:25
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

The Authority of Jesus Questioned
27They arrived again in Jerusalem, and while Jesus was walking in the temple courts, the chief priests, the teachers of the law and the elders came to him.

28"By what authority are you doing these things?" they asked. "And who gave you authority to do this?"

29Jesus replied, "I will ask you one question. Answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I am doing these things.

30John's baptism—was it from heaven, or from men? Tell me!"

31They discussed it among themselves and said,

"If we say, 'From heaven,'
he will ask, 'Then why didn't you believe him?'

32But if we say, 'From men'...." (They feared the people, for everyone held that John really was a prophet.)

33So they answered Jesus, "We don't know."
Jesus said, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I am doing these things."

Then you read Revelation and trying to figer out what time it is.

Job 22:14
Thick clouds veil him, so he does not see us as he goes about in the vaulted heavens.

I hope this helps

If you think it might help, I can better explain The Beast Of Revelation.
I would be happy to try to help.

PeaceLovesAll

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 04-08-2010 at 11:16 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #22
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeme View Post
Ok, so do we throw the baby out with the bath water?

I'm not religious.

The tptb don't care either way. Don't you get it.... I'm sure they will try to make it out as if it was predicted in the holy books, as a large percentage of the earths population believe in one religion or other.
Bingo. I respect someone that is not spiritual (I am not religious, but I am spiritual) that can still read the writing on the wall.

In the end, which is soon, I suspect all people will beg for mercy from God. Hopefully, He will listen, but I won't blame Him if he doesn't, after seeing how people treat Him, even suggesting He doesn't even exist.

Ignore the Bible at your own risk...Even if you don't believe in it, people with the power to make your life hell, do. And maybe God allows that...
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #23
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post

If we dont use what we know, to solve the problums. We all are lost, so we ride a slippery path.

The Beast Of Revelation Is Named Synthia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Synthia is the nickname for a bacterium created by a synthetic genome in 2010 by a team at the J. Craig Venter Institute. The team synthesized a modified version of the Mycoplasma mycoides genome (a circular chromosome of about 1.2 million base pairs) and implanted it into a DNA-free bacterial shell of Mycoplasma capricolum. The resulting organism dubbed "Synthia" was shown to be self-replicating.
Thanks for your helpful input.

The Bible says, if we only worry about ourselves and our families, we are destined to destruction.

Another words, many people look at it like, "if it doesn't affect me...why bother"

Well, by the time it's affecting you, it's too late. If people worried about each other a little more, we could fight this evil intent on ruling mankind.

But I think sheep is a pretty good analogy...concerning current attitudes.

Last edited by stompk; 04-08-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #24
whatistruth
Banned

Quote:
Where do you think the concept of evil came from....If you don't believe in God and the bible, please define evil for me.
Every single idea ever imagined came from human minds.

The concept of evil is just something we find abhorent to our survival and conditioning.
If someone ran in and shot me in the head they'd be called evil in the media.

Of course you'll get people who tell you 'evil' has religious connotations and that there is no right or wrong.
I don't believe that to be true, there are things which are inherently wrong.

But 'evil' in the biblical sense doesn't exist, there are no horned goblins making people do bad things.

I also agree with what you just said above, but we shouldn't need a book to tell us that.

Last edited by whatistruth; 04-08-2010 at 09:03 PM.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:10 PM   #25
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
Every single idea ever imagined came from human minds.

The concept of evil is just something we find abhorent to our survival and conditioning.
If someone ran in and shot me in the head they'd be called evil in the media.

Of course you'll get people who tell you 'evil' has religious connotations and that there is no right or wrong.
I don't believe that to be true, there are things which are inherently wrong.

But 'evil' in the biblical sense doesn't exist, there are no horned goblins making people do bad things.

I also agree with what you just said above, but we shouldn't need a book to tell us that.
Are you suggesting all the wars outlined in the Bible never happened. Solomons Temple never existed. Several thousand years ago, the bible told us about Egypt. Since the Bible said it, should we say it didn't exist..

The bible is history. Get it? His Story...

Who created the first single celled organism that jumped out of the ocean, grew legs, formed speech, and developed into man? Man?

Old 04-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #26
whatistruth
Banned

Quote:
Are you suggesting all the wars outlined in the Bible never happened. Solomons Temple never existed. Several thousand years ago, the bible told us about Egypt. Since the Bible said it, should we say it didn't exist..

The bible is history. Get it? His Story...

Who created the first single celled organism that jumped out of the ocean, grew legs, formed speech, and developed into man? Man?

Is this a serious post?

"Explain to me the mysteries of the universe, if you cannot, it must of been God!".
I suppose next you'll say 'evolution is just a theory', or perhaps you actually agree evolution happened, sort of disproves the creation myth then, doesn't it?
You can't pick and choose which parts of the bible you believe to be factual, either all of it is, or none of it is.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:24 PM   #27
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Is this a serious post?

"Explain to me the mysteries of the universe, if you cannot, it must of been God!".
I suppose next you'll say 'evolution is just a theory', or perhaps you actually agree evolution happened, sort of disproves the creation myth then, doesn't it?
You can't pick and choose which parts of the bible you believe to be factual, either all of it is, or none of it is.
Evolution is a joke. Even Craig Venter can't create life, with his billions in funding and 400 "scientists" working on the problem, and 15 yrs of research. He still needs a living cell, to host his Satanic creation. What an idiot.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #28
whatistruth
Banned

So how old do you think the world is?
Old 04-08-2010, 09:40 PM   #29
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
So how old do you think the world is?
6995 yrs old. In 5 yrs, we will be spiritual beings (a few will cease to exist), and then God will rest in the 7000th yr.

That would be 2015.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #30
newdecades
Inactive

if anything, the elite could be purposely trying to act out the book of revelations and other stuff in the bible. this doesn't mean that the bible is all true and the word of god though. it could just mean it's being used as a 'guide book' of sorts by the elite, purposely being fulfilled. but then i havent read the supposed 'prophecies' in the bible so maybe people are just taking them and making them fit into what's going on right now. i think this has been done a lot throughout history by religious people.
newdecades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #31
infidelyork

Quote:
6995 yrs old.
Noooooo!!!!!!!!!
Tell me you're having a laugh. Please. No really, please. Pretty please?

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #32
torus
Inactive

And should their Synthoids run amok and open a can of whoop-ass on us you can bet they'll be playing the most annoying, cliche driven, SYNTH-POP imaginable!
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #33
whatistruth
Banned

Quote:
6995 yrs old. In 5 yrs, we will be spiritual beings (a few will cease to exist), and then God will rest in the 7000th yr.

That would be 2015.
I think this debate is now over, I can't contend with this level of ignorance.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:56 PM   #34
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
I think this debate is now over, I can't contend with this level of ignorance.
What debate. I posted a shitload of science for you. You chose to ignore the science, and debate religion instead...Scrambling to justify your lack of faith, in my opinion.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:01 PM   #35
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
And should their Synthoids run amok and open a can of whoop-ass on us you can bet they'll be playing the most annoying, cliche driven, SYNTH-POP imaginable!
Or maybe some Syn Rap. Or a new Country Syn-gle?
Old 04-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #36
whatistruth
Banned

You can forget about using your version of science to justify yourself when you believe the earth is 6000 sorry, 7000 years old.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #37
freeyourmindfreeyourself

So if they wanted to cull the population they could send out a virus with this watermark and everyone killed with it you could earn royalties.

sinfetic sinfia creepy
freeyourmindfreeyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:10 PM   #38
weeme

Have we seriously been so divided by our differences that we cannot see past them to stand together in the face of imminent danger of our possible extinction.

If the book of revelations is false and christianity used to control the people, the information was put there for a reason.....to make the people think that they have no control over what happens. Overcome with fear or accepting of what comes.

If there is a god, and the bible is divinely written, then revelations is to warn of what is to come. We are also warned that there will be a false christ (?)

Are we just going to sit back and watch while our prison becomes smaller and smaller, when friends and family get sicker or drop dead in droves.

Does the noose have to be tight around our necks before we realise something is very wrong.

genetic an bio warfare:

http://biophile.co.za/genetic-engine...d-heavy-metals

http://www.aarc.org/resources/biological/history.asp
our destiny."
Colin Andrews.
weeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:11 PM   #39
just another dude
Inactive

With the rate of scientific advancement, there's no escaping huge change for the human body. We're heading for whether we like it or not, and we'll likely endure a lot more Nineteen Eighty-Four on the way there.

I embrace synthetic life, but I don't have a Christian operating system rejecting science.
just another dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #40
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
You can forget about using your version of science to justify yourself when you believe the earth is 6000 sorry, 7000 years old.
6995 yrs... Earth is the egg, in the womb of the mother. We, are cells, reproducing. At 7000 yrs, we will be born as one, minus a few bad cells...

Don't ask me how I know, you wouldn't believe me.

The topic, is about Craig Venter creating synthetic life with (water)marks to inject, or be ingested by people, effectively turning them into synthetic people.

People within a few months, will start turning into zombies basically, being controlled by some top secret computer system call the CUBE, located on the Isle of Mann, utilizing HAARP technologies through cell phone tower system...

Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't take the vaccine.