Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 22-12-2009, 12:16 AM   #21
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1964 View Post
I've noticed how there's a high concentration of people in this forum who suffer from one "mental illness" or another. I want to ask people to at least consider the possibility that there's a connection between this and the various forms of spiritism that many people in the forum are involved in. Since many of these forms of spiritism (if not all of them) involve the person inviting these alien spirit beings to enter their lives, and even their very minds, then doesn't it stand to reason that these spirit beings are going to take people up on their invitations? And since these spirit beings are alien, in the sense that people can't positively identify the spirits they're opening themselves up to, then isn't it a possibility that these spirits are evil and only want to cause you harm?

I want to ask you all to please seriously consider the possible connection between any mental suffering you might be having to endure, and the spiritual practices you engage in.
Shouldn't this be in the general section?

Edit: Perhaps I should have said the Religious section.

It's true that doing so without the knowledge of ways of protection could highten the likelyhood, but what gives you the impression you have to consciously invite it? Do you think those who don't actively persue certain spiritual/mental practices have some kind of special protection? I can assure you they dont.

As an example of this, millions "invite" lower astrals(spirits or whatever you'd prefer to call it) into their life daily. Any time you damn someone to hell("Go to hell!") you've just opened that doorway wide. And that just one example. This is the only "sin"; being ignorant(or worse not being open) to the greater context of life and truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
yes. you can actually drive them out of yourself with the help and guidance of a legitimate psychic healer.
You dont need anyone else to do it for you, you can do it yourself, their claim to "specialness" is a distortion of truth(Luciferic) and a surrendering of your own power and ability; that spark of the Devine within man.

I have a question 1964 which I hope you dont take offence at.

This picture....

Do you know what this verse means?

Last edited by nectars; 22-12-2009 at 12:33 AM.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 12:30 AM   #22
clozaril
Inactive

you may find this interview interesting charles tramont and spirit attachments

Quote:
Appearing for the first two hours, former practitioner of conventional medicine, Dr. Charles Tramont discussed how he now treats patients by making use of hypnotherapy, spirit guides, and the releasing of attached entities. He described a number of case histories, including a woman suffering from writer's block. One of the earthbound spirits he found attached to her claimed to be that of Edgar Allan Poe, he detailed. He said he's also run across other well-known spirits attached to his patients including Edgar Cayce, Doc Holliday, and Nostradamus.

Interestingly, ET-type spirits can become attached to people, Tramont noted. The mechanism for this can involve a fleshy tubular device that goes through the spine to seal an energy transfer from their dimension, he posited. In one case, a man had four Reptilian attachments, with one body reportedly "in stasis" on a spaceship; in another instance a woman was used like a portal through which other alien beings entered, he shared.
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 12:34 AM   #23
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
You dont need anyone else to do it for youl you can do it yourself, their claim to "specialness" is a distortion of truth and removal of your own ability.

and just how does someone do this all by themselves when they don't know how?

seeking out one who knows to guide you through it guarantees success. Someone who doesnt know what they are doing can't just say "get out foul demon" and have it work. They need to be shown by a teacher.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 04:09 AM   #24
shellygurrrl
Inactive

The big problem in my view is people start looking and relying on outside sources when all they need do is look within. If you look to aliens, psychics, and "guides", etc. to teach you and show you the way, you are opening yourself up to possible attacks and issues. But when you go within, you may find what you want, BUT you may NOT because it is not meant for you. The curiosity is natural, and I think there is NOTHING wrong with researching the supernatural, paranormal, psychic, etc. But your purpose in this life may not be to be a clairvoyant or palm reader, etc. You should accept that if you don't find it within. Seeking outside sources to make you what you are not is when problems arise!

I think the reason there are a lot here who might have suffered (or currently do) from depression and/or anxiety could be ANY number of reasons. Many here don't "fit in" or conform and that in itself can be a VERY lonely (but worthwhile) path. And as mentioned, when one is sensitive, that means PLENTY of internal "suffering."

And another thing, most people simply doin't know to protect themselves. Black tourmaline, sage, smudging, will protect you. And a lack of fear (which is hard to do, but a goal we should all strive for).
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 06:41 AM   #25
kguk

It could just be the opposite. Instead of "spiritism" leading to mental illness perhaps mental illness leads to spiritism.

Carl Jung
kguk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 10:29 AM   #26
nectars

Quote:
and just how does someone do this all by themselves when they don't know how?
If they consider it enough of an issue they'll find out one way or another.

Quote:
seeking out one who knows to guide you through it guarantees success. Someone who doesnt know what they are doing can't just say "get out foul demon" and have it work. They need to be shown by a teacher.
Seeking out someone else to do it for you does not guarentee success, though granted it does raise the chances of it. As with my above comment they can learn themselves which puts them at the advantage of not having to rely on someone else to do it.

For 10 years I suffered an attack by a Lower Astral entity. I believe it to have been demonic due to the images and impulses of death(and the push to carry out acts of murder) I had forced into my head around 20+ time per day over that period.

No one got rid of it for me, I done it on my own with the help of and through devotion to ending it.

Like the old sayings go: "Where theres a Will there's a way", "When the student is ready the teacher shall appear", -that teacher though is often in the form of information previously unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellygurrrl View Post
The big problem in my view is people start looking and relying on outside sources when all they need do is look within. If you look to aliens, psychics, and "guides", etc. to teach you and show you the way, you are opening yourself up to possible attacks and issues. But when you go within, you may find what you want, BUT you may NOT because it is not meant for you. The curiosity is natural, and I think there is NOTHING wrong with researching the supernatural, paranormal, psychic, etc. But your purpose in this life may not be to be a clairvoyant or palm reader, etc. You should accept that if you don't find it within. Seeking outside sources to make you what you are not is when problems arise!

I think the reason there are a lot here who might have suffered (or currently do) from depression and/or anxiety could be ANY number of reasons. Many here don't "fit in" or conform and that in itself can be a VERY lonely (but worthwhile) path. And as mentioned, when one is sensitive, that means PLENTY of internal "suffering."

And another thing, most people simply doin't know to protect themselves. Black tourmaline, sage, smudging, will protect you. And a lack of fear (which is hard to do, but a goal we should all strive for).
Agreed. On the fear part at the end, its easier than most think -though it an be intitially very uncomfortable. Accept it; own it, this removes its power over us and allows us to descriminate and see it for what it is as it evaporates into nothing. The power of emotional states over us is an illusion. As Einstein said about time and reality though, "its a persistent one".

It's funny the gems of wisdom that can be found in the strangest of places at times.

The 300: Leonidas - "My Father always told me that fear is a constant, but accepting it will make you stronger".

"They" keep these little hints in peoples faces so they dont notice them.

Last edited by nectars; 22-12-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Old 22-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs houdini View Post
Hi 1964,
At the start I did think I had been attacked by a demonic being, but you know if you go about saying these things I was scared they would put me in a mental hospital I prayed daily to anyone who was listening, and you wont get me near any spirtal church again as these forces are not to be messed with thank you for starting this if I can help just one person from going through what I did then it will have been worth it and yes I now believe I was attacked by a demonic force.

Love and Peace,
Linda,
Hi mrs houdini,

That's something else I've been thinking about lately. I hear a lot of people saying that fear is a bad thing, and that it should be ignored cause it just "gets in our way". I think sometimes that's true, like if we're afraid to go on a job interview; or we're afraid of meeting new people; or if we have irrational fears like when people are afraid of spiders; etc. But I think there's also the good kind of fear that stops us from getting ourselves hurt, or in trouble. The kind of fear that stops us from jumping off tall buildings, or from putting our hands in a fire. There's a kind of fear that's good because it protects us, like a warning signal against danger. It sounds like you had to learn a really hard lesson. But it sounds like you've learned it. I think you're very wise to pay attention to the warning signals.

Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by justnotsure View Post
Thank you that is incredibly beautiful.....and deeply unfashionable....my interpretation of demons as described in the gospels is that it is a term used then that people would understand but what we would now describe as "the shadow"/false selves....but what do I know...Jesus described them as demons and said that there was spiritual warfare and I happen to trust him. You have made me want to investigate this more, thank you.
It made me so happy just to hear you say that you want to investigate these things more. There's so much deception out there, you shouldn't trust in any person's word to guide you in the truth, but research all things for yourself. Some people will be offended by that. But if they truly cared about you, then they wouldn't be offended. They would want you to be safe. I believe if your hunger for the truth is sincere and earnest, then Christ will honor it. God has promised, "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." And when you find Him, then the Holy Spirit of God will guide you in all truth.

I'm not sure what I used to believe about demons, whether they were real or not. But now that I know what it is to be attacked by them, now that I've felt their presence and have seen a demon materialize in front of me, I don't doubt their existence anymore. At the same time, I've never had a deeper appreciation for what it means that Jesus Christ has won the victory over all things - over the devil and his demons; over sin and death. I know what it means now when the Scriptures say that when we are hidden in Christ, then Christ gives us that same victory over these things.

I wish you well in your search.

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Last edited by 1964; 22-12-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Old 22-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #29

Quote:
biblegirl
Hi biblegirl,

This isn't about what I think of you. It's about the choice we all have to make as to who we're going to believe, and who we're going to follow. And if you and I care about each other, then we should each want for the other one to follow that path where we know the other will be safe.

Yes, I agree with you that there are people like Job who do nothing to invite the devil's attacks. But Job was a man who lived his life strictly according to the Word of God, honoring God. And I've yet to meet a person who's like Job. Instead, all the people I meet are involved in the sorts of things that God warns us to never, ever engage in, or else we'll find ourselves in extreme danger. So when we find ourselves in danger from having ignored God, then it's not right to compare ourselves to a man like Job.

You say you don't believe it's as simple as people being born again. But yet God has promised people that when they are born again, He gives them a spirit of courage and a sound mind. So you, then, are in disagreement with God. That forces me to have to make a choice: Who am I going to believe? Am I going to believe you? Or am I going to believe God? And since I already ended up in danger for doing the things you're doing right now - the very things that God warned us not to do - then I would be an even greater fool if I disbelieved God a second time.

Please try not to be offended by the things I tell you. No more than you would be offended by a street sign warning you that there are dangerous road conditions ahead. You have to make your own choices, and ultimately this is something that has to be settled between you and God. But that's all I am in the grand scheme of things, is just a sign on a post with a warning message for you to read.

Old 22-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectars View Post
Shouldn't this be in the general section?

Edit: Perhaps I should have said the Religious section.

It's true that doing so without the knowledge of ways of protection could highten the likelyhood, but what gives you the impression you have to consciously invite it? Do you think those who don't actively persue certain spiritual/mental practices have some kind of special protection? I can assure you they dont.

As an example of this, millions "invite" lower astrals(spirits or whatever you'd prefer to call it) into their life daily. Any time you damn someone to hell("Go to hell!") you've just opened that doorway wide. And that just one example. This is the only "sin"; being ignorant(or worse not being open) to the greater context of life and truth.

You dont need anyone else to do it for you, you can do it yourself, their claim to "specialness" is a distortion of truth(Luciferic) and a surrendering of your own power and ability; that spark of the Devine within man.

I have a question 1964 which I hope you dont take offence at.

This picture....

Do you know what this verse means?
Hi nectars,

I wasn't sure what section to place the thread in. But I thought this seemed like as good a place as any, since this is where people discuss various forms of spiritism, and the thread isn't meant to be about religion alone.

Your question didn't offend me at all.

The United Nations, the Roman Catholic Vatican, various government leaders - they all teach people the same thing: That there are "many ways to God" and that all gods are the "same god". That's what the avatar represents - that message from the Antichrist, saying that no matter what path people take, all paths lead to God. This is how the Antichrist is bringing all people together under his authority.

The avatar represents the Antichrist's NWO: A one-world government and one-world religion. A one-world religion where people have been deceived into believing that "all gods are the same god" and that "all paths lead to god". Notice the symbols of the various world's religions, all gravitating around the symbol of the United Nations at the center. It equals a one-world religion, revolving around a one-world government - precisely as prophesied by Jesus Christ, more than 2,000 years ago. Also notice how the symbol for false Christianity is included in their symbol. Jesus Christ warned that false Christs and false Christians would also be included in the deception.

That particular piece of Scripture says the Antichrist's promise is a lie. All paths do not lead to God. Jesus Christ alone is the way and the truth and He is life. And only by Christ can any person come to God.

The avatar itself shows people where the Antichrist is leading them, by this lie that all paths lead to God. By this one lie, the Antichrist is leading people straight into the hands of the NWO.

I hope this answers your question. I wasn't positive exactly what it was you were asking me.

Edit: I'm the one who drew the line through the avatar, trying to warn people that they need to reject the Antichrist's one-world religion/one-world government that Christ warned us against.

Last edited by 1964; 22-12-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 22-12-2009, 01:27 PM   #31
element
Inactive

You are another deluded Christian and a bible basher. Maybe you should respect other people that have different religions and views. You might as well believe the earth is 6000 years old and other ridiculous bible fairy tales. You represent a corrupt religion. Your words are not of truth, they are written down by man who wrote down what they heard. You are simply relying on the belief of someone else. Such a simplistic belief should not be dictated to others as ''truth'' while telling everyone else is wrong.
Please, grow up.

Last edited by element; 22-12-2009 at 01:29 PM.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 01:50 PM   #32
justnotsure

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post
You are another deluded Christian and a bible basher. Maybe you should respect other people that have different religions and views. You might as well believe the earth is 6000 years old and other ridiculous bible fairy tales. You represent a corrupt religion. Your words are not of truth, they are written down by man who wrote down what they heard. You are simply relying on the belief of someone else. Such a simplistic belief should not be dictated to others as ''truth'' while telling everyone else is wrong.
Please, grow up.
I am not the original poster but would like to say that you have made many assumptions about the original poster here. I am a Christian but not because I have been brainwashed by anybody in fact quite the reverse, I became aware that the life I was living and the thoughts I was thinking were making me unhappy. As I have unravelled my suffering I have come to see that all along what I have found to be truth is in the Bible. I will say that again, what I have found to be truth for myself I have found in the Bible all along and so I have come to trust it. I know you may go onto the difficult passages and dismiss this and that etc but by doing that are you missing the truth.

Also I don't think you will find many mature Christians who will deny that the "church" has been and is corrupt at times but that does not mean that Christ was corrupt or that there is no God or that the God of the Old Testament is really the devil. Who are we to judge what is corrupt anyway?

Anyway I think this thread is very interesting. I have suffered from depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I started to recover when I made the decision that I had suffered enough and asked God to help me through his son, Jesus Christ. I feel as though I am being guided back to sanity.

By the way I am ok with being called a deluded christian and a bible basher.
justnotsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #33
element
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by justnotsure View Post
I am not the original poster but would like to say that you have made many assumptions about the original poster here. I am a Christian but not because I have been brainwashed by anybody in fact quite the reverse, I became aware that the life I was living and the thoughts I was thinking were making me unhappy. As I have unravelled my suffering I have come to see that all along what I have found to be truth is in the Bible. I will say that again, what I have found to be truth for myself I have found in the Bible all along and so I have come to trust it. I know you may go onto the difficult passages and dismiss this and that etc but by doing that are you missing the truth.

Also I don't think you will find many mature Christians who will deny that the "church" has been and is corrupt at times but that does not mean that Christ was corrupt or that there is no God or that the God of the Old Testament is really the devil. Who are we to judge what is corrupt anyway?

Anyway I think this thread is very interesting. I have suffered from depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I started to recover when I made the decision that I had suffered enough and asked God to help me through his son, Jesus Christ. I feel as though I am being guided back to sanity.

By the way I am ok with being called a deluded christian and a bible basher.
I don't like the religious attitudes of ''my god has a bigger dick then yours''. The church does not matter. I have problems with their attitudes (the believers), and they are little different then tv preachers and zealots. They all base their beliefs on the same book, written down around 2000 years ago by authors that can't be trusted.

If it helps you personally, great. But I don't tolerate it when people bash others as satanic and demoniac only because they have different beliefs. We are not talking here about evidence and universal truth, but beliefs.

As for the thread, I don't disagree. People dabble blindly in things they don't understand. Most spirits that people get in contact with are earth bound spirits. I think the OP is making a generalisation in his/hers first post about the people here.

Last edited by element; 22-12-2009 at 02:26 PM.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #34
kasalt

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #35
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs houdini View Post
Hi 1964,
Thanks for posting the link. I am now going to ask my G.P. what he thinks of it. I can only speak for my self and since starting my medication I can now enjoy my life again and I am almost back to my old self, I can work socialise ,but before I had very bad thoughts about harming myself and ending it all, my poor partner and the one daughter that still lives with us thought they where going to lose me to this other person who was living with them ( me ) as my personality changed dramaticly and I did not care about any thing not even getting dressed or washing, I sat in my chair from I got up untill I went to bed never spoke and just shook the whole time dont know what the meds do but I am enjoying life once again. Please be kind with your comments as you all can imagine it has taken a lot for me to open up about this
Thank you again for sharing. That sounds like you got a parasite which has the ability to put thoughts into your head in your own voice so that you think they are your thoughts. There are ways to rid them permanently. If dependency on the medication decides whether or not you still have trouble from it, then you know the spirit is not gone. The medication is likely dulling your senses enough so you don't notice so much. Here is a video which is more or less a drug ad (which I do not necessarily endorse) for schizophrenia, but it is obvious to me that what this girl was experiencing was real spiritual beings that harass people and tell them to do bad things to themselves.

I will not be too harsh on the medicated aspect of it because I know it has saved lives of people who are attacked by these beings. It is not a permanent solution, but I still respect and appreciate that people have relief from spiritual problems when they don't know what else they can do. I hope you experience healing and never have problems with this again .

Last edited by biblegirl; 22-12-2009 at 07:10 PM.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #36
biblegirl

Default fear

Quote:
I hear a lot of people saying that fear is a bad thing, and that it should be ignored cause it just "gets in our way". I think sometimes that's true, like if we're afraid to go on a job interview; or we're afraid of meeting new people; or if we have irrational fears like when people are afraid of spiders; etc. But I think there's also the good kind of fear that stops us from getting ourselves hurt, or in trouble. The kind of fear that stops us from jumping off tall buildings, or from putting our hands in a fire. There's a kind of fear that's good because it protects us, like a warning signal against danger.
Fear is definitely a doorway one can open into demonic attack. You may be familiar with the disney movie "Monsters Inc." which happens to be a somewhat accurate portrayal into the spirit world. In the film, the monsters (demons, low vibrational entities) literally power their dimension off the fear of children from the physical world. That is what is happening to us in the physical world right now which is why you will see the reference to us as "batteries". I haven't seen anyone on this forum concerned about fear because it gets in the way, but because it is the lowest vibrational emotion that not only attracts demonic forces, but prevents spiritual growth. On the other side of the spectrum you have love, which is the highest vibration and most beneficial emotion we can have in regards to spiritual growth. I think it's healthy to have awareness. But fear is going to open you up to spiritual attack because it is the fuel for the bad spirits. Panic attacks, worry, guilt: all these things are stimulated in us from demonic parasites who evoke those emotions out of us so they can sit back and have a feast. IMO getting away from those emotions is an important step toward spiritual progress and communication with God.
Old 22-12-2009, 08:05 PM   #37
biblegirl

Quote:
And if you and I care about each other, then we should each want for the other one to follow that path where we know the other will be safe.
Yes I want to help you and anyone else I can. I assure you I'm not on a misinformation campaign. I believe that the Bible and teachings of Christ should be interpreted without corrupt church influence and false doctrines. I am here to expose those things and point people to the actual sacred text so it can be read and accepted in its truth.

Quote:
Yes, I agree with you that there are people like Job who do nothing to invite the devil's attacks.
That's the point I was making.

Quote:
You say you don't believe it's as simple as people being born again. But yet God has promised people that when they are born again, He gives them a spirit of courage and a sound mind. So you, then, are in disagreement with God.
I am not following the logic of this statement . I was just about to post that verse in reference to your other reply, to prove that fear is not of God. Paul writes to Timothy: "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 1 Tim 1:7. This says nothing about born again people being immune from spiritual assault. Paul himself shows the opposite imo, in 2 Cor 12 where he explains how he is tormented by a messenger of Satan which he prayed many times that he might be relieved of. God basically told Paul to stop worrying about it and instead be happy that he is in grace. Are you aware of these incidents?

Quote:
That forces me to have to make a choice: Who am I going to believe? Am I going to believe you? Or am I going to believe God? And since I already ended up in danger for doing the things you're doing right now - the very things that God warned us not to do - then I would be an even greater fool if I disbelieved God a second time.
I can only speculate why you have these conclusions about me . What are the things I am doing right now??

Quote:
Please try not to be offended by the things I tell you. No more than you would be offended by a street sign warning you that there are dangerous road conditions ahead. You have to make your own choices, and ultimately this is something that has to be settled between you and God. But that's all I am in the grand scheme of things, is just a sign on a post with a warning message for you to read.
I'm not really sure how else to reiterate the information I'm sharing here. I'm happy to help if you have questions on spiritual activity and the demonic agenda. I hope to clear up misunderstandings of spiritual things which have been produced by false teachings.
Old 22-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #38
nectars

Quote:
Hi nectars,

I wasn't sure what section to place the thread in. But I thought this seemed like as good a place as any, since this is where people discuss various forms of spiritism, and the thread isn't meant to be about religion alone.

Your question didn't offend me at all.

The United Nations, the Roman Catholic Vatican, various government leaders - they all teach people the same thing: That there are "many ways to God" and that all gods are the "same god". That's what the avatar represents - that message from the Antichrist, saying that no matter what path people take, all paths lead to God. This is how the Antichrist is bringing all people together under his authority.

The avatar represents the Antichrist's NWO: A one-world government and one-world religion. A one-world religion where people have been deceived into believing that "all gods are the same god" and that "all paths lead to god". Notice the symbols of the various world's religions, all gravitating around the symbol of the United Nations at the center. It equals a one-world religion, revolving around a one-world government - precisely as prophesied by Jesus Christ, more than 2,000 years ago. Also notice how the symbol for false Christianity is included in their symbol. Jesus Christ warned that false Christs and false Christians would also be included in the deception.

That particular piece of Scripture says the Antichrist's promise is a lie. All paths do not lead to God. Jesus Christ alone is the way and the truth and He is life. And only by Christ can any person come to God.

The avatar itself shows people where the Antichrist is leading them, by this lie that all paths lead to God. By this one lie, the Antichrist is leading people straight into the hands of the NWO.

I hope this answers your question. I wasn't positive exactly what it was you were asking me.

Edit: I'm the one who drew the line through the avatar, trying to warn people that they need to reject the Antichrist's one-world religion/one-world government that Christ warned us against.
Hi again 1964,

I'd agree that the subject is touch and go regarding forums section etc, so your probably right about the subject relation.

Regarding the "Avatar", I'm glad the question didn't offend, and I'm also glad to see you understand the symbology(I was already aware of its meaning), or at least have had the good sense to give it your own context -if we neither understand it or give it new contex we become subject to its influence. Anyway I digress.

It was more the scripture I was refering to. The reason being that as yet I've not talked to anyone who can explain its actual meaning to me other than the literal meaning given by Christians or in reference to the "Follow me" part proclaimed by New Agers. I had already guessed what the answer you gave would be and was correct in that assumption; for now stating this assumption I appologise, as it's something I prefer to avoid doing.

I wont go much further with this as I respect that everyone has their own path to walk and must learn by their own doing etc.

What I will say though is that in studying the Gnostic texts of Christ and meditating/contemplating on that particular verse I did become privy to its actual meaning, which is not the "literal" that its taken for. I wont say for now, but if you want, I dont mind posting it here.

Now. I'm not proclaiming to some kind of "specialness" in this knowing, but as yet I've not seen it, heard it or read it anywhere else. I even asked another forum member is the "Religious" section about it and he asked me not to reveal it, which I didn't.

Anyway you can let me know.

Thanks.

Last edited by nectars; 22-12-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 22-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #39
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
I am so hoping, like you said, that if people join the thread to talk about this, everyone will remain kind and sensitive. I think it has to be approached honestly, but mental suffering is also one of the worst kinds of suffering there is.

Ok, so it sounds to me like what you experienced was a spiritual attack. And a severe one at that. And then as a "cure", the doctor put you on these medications and you say the medications worked. But, prior to the attack, you did have some involvement in spiritism. So it's still possible, then, that what I was saying in the OP is the cause of what happened: Perhaps it's when you opened this door to invite these alien spirits in, that's when they came in waiting for the time when they wanted to attack you. Maybe the setting they chose (the creepy hotel) just made it more 'fun' for them.

Here's the thing. I'm convinced, after everything I've seen and been through, that these "mental illnesses" are all spiritual in nature. And that only Christ has the power to protect a person against these evil spirits that attack people.

Now if what Christ has said is false, then your medications worked and you never need to worry about it again. But if Christ has told us the truth (which I believe He has), then this won't be the end of it. This is what I want people to know. When the medications don't work anymore, there's still reason to hope - His name is Jesus Christ.

What are you own feelings about it all? When all this happened to you, did you feel you were being attacked in some manner you couldn't describe? As in spiritually/mentally attacked? Or do you believe there's a medical explanation for it all?
Yet even when exorcisms have been carried out by the church in the name of christ the victim is often possessed to a greater degree. Why is it that the bible tells us the name of christ is powerful yet many exorcisms fail? I think the church is reluctant to do such things now purely because it makes them look like they are powerless to remove such spirits in the name of christ.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 10:26 PM   #40
chris_com283

Quote:
I've noticed how there's a high concentration of people in this forum who suffer from one "mental illness" or another. I want to ask people to at least consider the possibility that there's a connection between this and the various forms of spiritism that many people in the forum are involved in. Since many of these forms of spiritism (if not all of them) involve the person inviting these alien spirit beings to enter their lives, and even their very minds, then doesn't it stand to reason that these spirit beings are going to take people up on their invitations? And since these spirit beings are alien, in the sense that people can't positively identify the spirits they're opening themselves up to, then isn't it a possibility that these spirits are evil and only want to cause you harm?

I want to ask you all to please seriously consider the possible connection between any mental suffering you might be having to endure, and the spiritual practices you engage in.
Hence the reason why I'm not going to let Jesus into my heart anytime soon.
But to manipulate men, to propel them toward goals which you – the social reformers – see, but they may not, is to deny their human essence, to treat them as objects without wills of their own, and therefore to degrade them.
Isaiah Berlin
chris_com283 is offline   Reply With Quote