Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 18-04-2010, 01:02 PM   #1

Default January 17th and Magic - why is this day special

Hi there I was just reading and found that January 17th is a specific day "I think" for spells or rituals

I was wondering why is this day so special and can any types of spells or rituals be done on this day and if so what and why?

I see something to do with oral sex ritual on that day but dose not give me no more then that

thanks
peace and love

Last edited by 0001; 18-04-2010 at 01:08 PM.
0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #2

bump
Old 19-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #3

bump bump bump

or a link to where I can find an answer ?????
Old 21-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0001 View Post
Hi there I was just reading and found that January 17th is a specific day "I think" for spells or rituals

I was wondering why is this day so special and can any types of spells or rituals be done on this day and if so what and why?

I see something to do with oral sex ritual on that day but dose not give me no more then that

thanks
peace and love
Where did you read that it was a specific day for spells etc?

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:54 PM   #5

here

http://pagancalendar.co.uk/index.php...#topOfMonthCal

and here

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...c_calendar.htm

its known as - Satanic revels: Sexual rituals
Old 01-05-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
rapunzel

Quote:
The Pagan Calender gives 17 January 2010 as an astronomical date for the day when the moon is furthest away from the earth. As for the Satanic Calender I have seen it before and it's largely used by Christians to illustrate that anyone who has a festival on one of the dates listed, such as Beltane or one of the Equinoxes or Solstices, must be satanic. I have no idea who produced it but I suspect it is fraudulent.

I'd take no notice of it if I were you unless of course you are interested in practicing Satanism in which case I leave you to it and will answer no more questions. I'm Wiccan by the way.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #7

I found this thread and merged them

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archi...p/t-20749.html
Old 06-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
angelthecat

I think it is one of the dates that Venus [lucifer] passes between the earth and the sun, this happens five times every eight years, and the points at which os passes forms the pentagram, I know it happens every eight years on OCT 31 which is were hallows eve comes into play and repeats the cycle for ever. Venus synodic day are 584.25 (synodic days means that it is in the same position in relation to the earth,not the sun) project Venus is code for project lucifer

Government of this Church to continue without any Alteration to the People of this Land in all succeeding Generations [this was the creation of the UK Government 1706 act of union]
angelthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 03:43 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelthecat View Post
I think it is one of the dates that Venus [lucifer] passes between the earth and the sun, this happens five times every eight years, and the points at which os passes forms the pentagram, I know it happens every eight years on OCT 31 which is were hallows eve comes into play and repeats the cycle for ever. Venus synodic day are 584.25 (synodic days means that it is in the same position in relation to the earth,not the sun) project Venus is code for project lucifer
thanks for that input P

just that night in question I sensed a demon and saw one in my minds eye when I hugged and met a girl that night for the 1st time and the next day she was getting sexual psychic attacks too as she was smoking pot and I smoke pot mostly all the time
Old 25-05-2010, 08:30 PM   #10
tarant8l

Default 2010 or10

2010 OR10 and 2007 JG43 were found and delineated at that time. The first was called "Obama planet". Tis pertains to RTRRT Instant Magick and dwarf planets astrology. http://lulu.com/astrology
tarant8l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #11
elijahb

Jan 17th on its own adds up to a 9, i.e. 1+1+7=18 1+8=9

Nine is unique.
Old 28-10-2010, 06:14 PM   #12
llanfairpwll

My cat (mostly black) was injured severely and I believe intentionally on this date a few years ago. I don't know who did it to her but she thankfully made her way home. She almost died if not for the emergency vet.

I believe it was satanic in nature.
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #13
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by llanfairpwll View Post
My cat (mostly black) was injured severely and I believe intentionally on this date a few years ago. I don't know who did it to her but she thankfully made her way home. She almost died if not for the emergency vet.

Are you joking? how can you come to such a conclusion unless you have some real evidence? cats get u to all sorts of capers and it is not hard for them to hurt themselves or get into fights, etc.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #14
marpat
Inactive

Quote:

thanks
peace and love
What were you reading? surely if you were just reading it then you would know, not just think that it might be that date
Old 28-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #15
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelthecat View Post
It would seem that only christians have hang ups about lucifer, so why should such hangups also apply to the concepts embodied by other religions?
Old 28-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #16
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
thanks for that input P

just that night in question I sensed a demon and saw one in my minds eye when I hugged and met a girl that night for the 1st time and the next day she was getting sexual psychic attacks too as she was smoking pot and I smoke pot mostly all the time
That just says it all
Old 29-10-2010, 01:25 AM   #17
lightgiver

Default St Sulpice’s feast day is January 17

Quote:

thanks
peace and love

The Church of Saint Sulpice

The Feast day of St Sulpice is the 17th January as is the Feast day of St Anthony the Hermit whose statue is featured in the Church at Rennes le Chateau and l'Ermitage in the Gorge de la Galamus near to Rennes le Chateau and also featured in the painting by David Teniers the younger where he's NOT being Tempted. There's two of these paintings by David Teniers featuring St Anthony and one was once owned by Herman Göring.

http://www.rose-croix-veritas.com/images/Gnomon.jpg

Above is representation of the Rose line running through the Church at Saint Sulpice showing the positions of the two equinoxes in the centre almost in front of the altar and the Winter solstice to the left (low Sun) and the Summer solstice to the right (High Sun).

Or,

Saint-Sulpice (French pronunciation: [sɛ̃sylpis]) is a Roman Catholic church in Paris, France, on the east side of the Place Saint-Sulpice, in the Luxembourg Quarter of the VIe arrondissement. At 113 metres long, 58 metres in width and 34 metres tall, it is only slightly smaller than Notre-Dame and thus the second largest church in the city. It is dedicated to Sulpitius the Pious. During the 18th century, an elaborate gnomon, the Gnomon of Saint-Sulpice, was constructed in the church.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...nt_Sulpice.jpg
Gnomon Saint Sulpice

The Gnomon of Saint-Sulpice is an astronomical measurement device located in the Church of Saint-Sulpice (Église Saint-Sulpice) in Paris, France. It is a gnomon, a device designed to cast a shadow on the ground in order to determine the position of the sun in the sky. In early modern times, other gnomons were also built in several Italian and French churches in order to better calculate astrological events. Those churches are Santa Maria del Fiore in Florence, San Petronio in Bologna, and the Church of the Certosa in Rome. These gnomons ultimately fell into disuse with the advent of powerful telescopes.

http://www.connectotel.com/rennes/jan17.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-10-2010 at 01:37 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 07:13 AM   #18
llanfairpwll

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Are you joking? how can you come to such a conclusion unless you have some real evidence? cats get u to all sorts of capers and it is not hard for them to hurt themselves or get into fights, etc.
No, I'm not joking. I wish I was actually, because it is really hard to accept that someone would want to harm my pet in that way. But the harm really carries over to the family that owns the pets that suffer from these types of things. Luckily, mine lived. I'm sure many don't.

The veterinarian said the injury was a clean, straight cut that went the length of her leg and deep to the bone. He felt it was not the type of accidental injury he normally sees in animals. That is the only proof I need because combined with the date that seems to be used for rituals, I think it makes the whole situation suspect. I have no other proof because I didn't witness the Satanic ritual personally. I don't make habits of attending those sorts of things.
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 09:38 AM   #19
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
No, I'm not joking. I wish I was actually, because it is really hard to accept that someone would want to harm my pet in that way. But the harm really carries over to the family that owns the pets that suffer from these types of things. Luckily, mine lived. I'm sure many don't.

The veterinarian said the injury was a clean, straight cut that went the length of her leg and deep to the bone. He felt it was not the type of accidental injury he normally sees in animals. That is the only proof I need because combined with the date that seems to be used for rituals, I think it makes the whole situation suspect. I have no other proof because I didn't witness the Satanic ritual personally. I don't make habits of attending those sorts of things.
Not sure what sort of security people use in your area but a few years ago in the UK it was common for people to mount slivers of glass on top of high walls to deter intruders, although this is illegal now. Not only that but some malicious people will harm animals they find on their property, especially if it has been shitting in their rose beds. You should give wider consideration rather than just presuming a ritual reason

Your cat being injured by unknown means on a certain day is not proof of ritual activity. Personally I feel that for you to start turning such things over in your head is actually causing you more harm by making you focussing on activities which have probably not happened
Old 31-10-2010, 03:56 PM   #20
mcburney

Quote:

Hello llanfairpwll.. sorry to here about your cat getting injured..just supposing though, that the cast of "Rosemarie's baby" had abducted your cat for diabolic practices, then I think it unlikely she would of returned at all..
Glad she's ok now though.
mcburney is offline   Reply With Quote